Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 am
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Tracker]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

"You're actually gonna start using that?"

Ash nodded as he tapped the hilt of the blade sheathed on his back left side. "Might as well if I'ma start using weapon styles." Ouka nodded. "Fine, just remember that I know what you know." Ash nodded. "How could I forget?" She then punched him in the back of the head as he entered the Kazekage's office once again. This time he was ordered to, but this time the pair simply sat outside the door, as to not intrude again.

(Posts: 12)
(Current Pact with Ouka: N/A)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:42 am
"I will not fail, sir."

*Jin bowed and quickly backed up to the periphery of the room, in order to stay out of the way. He was anxious to meet his squad captain and to begin his intensive training, hopefully at the university, since he always felt he focused better there. There was no time to waste if he was to learn all that he would need for the mission before he left.*

Seth Kagioto

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:46 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido entered the office casually and sat down, he was still a bit winded from his last minute training and was ready to train the gennin before their mission. He was wearing his mask so as to make a good impression on all the Gennin, it made him feel more official. He gazed around at the Gennin, it seemed Jin was here, and Ouka and Ash had just arrived too. Where was the other boy, then his eyes spied him outside the window, was that Eziel out there? He smirked at the boys efforts and relaxed evenly for once,"Mamorou-sama, I finished those last minute things you asked me to do. Im ready to train the Gennin when you give us permission to leave, I see they are all here already." He waved at Eziel in the window seeing as the boys cover had been blown,"We will have time to practice that later, if you like stealth so much Eziel I have a few techniques right up your ally."

He turned his attention to the younger boy, Jin,"Youre Sans younger brother, ne? Im his friend Howaido, Ill be your squad captain for this mission, come on sit down, Im sure we have time to chat." He knew his team very well they were built for assault in several ways, Jin used Genjutsu, Ash used both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu as well as Ouka who used Bukijutsu, then there was Eziel who used Taijutsu. Howaido was varied in all three areas of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Bukijutsu, but Bukijutsu and Taijutsu were his strongest. "That boy over there is Ashitaka Shishigami, he will be our final addition, hes my own student. He along with your brother will tell you I run a hard ship when it comes to training, especially premission, but you will all benefit from it and feel even more ready than you are now."

-Chakra:645

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:11 am
*Jin was getting anxious. He just wanted to train; he had all the tactics he needed; but you can't beat a well-armed opponent when you have nothing to use, regardless of the strategy you employ. Jin was ready to go as soon as Hatake-sensei was.

Standing along the edge of the room, JIn looked around at his fellow Gennin that were to join him in this endeavor; There was a boy who gave off an animalistic aura, sure to be a tamer and one hell of a Oinin if he were to take that path, and, though he couldn't see anything out there, Jin felt a presence outside the window that seemed to be engaged in the current affairs; not menacing, but silent and confident; probably the other Gennin. If he was already this talented at stealth, he was going to be an invaluable teammate in the times to come; perhaps Jin could even learn a thing or two.*

Seth Kagioto

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

Howaido pondered a moment and realized he couldnt waste much time,"Im not the best at Genjutsu so I cant actually show you those things but my clone can walk you through them. He can teach you ninjutsu too," nodding he formed a seal and out came a Hatake Bunshin. The Bunshin smiled and headed outside hoping Jin would follow,"Ill let my Bunshin go train you now and Ill bring the others later, consider it special treatment, ne?" He wasnt as concerned about Ash as he knew what the boy knew, he had trained him alot when they met, but he was worried San and Al hadnt been given enough time to train their gennin students, so Jin would be sent to train as fast as possible,"Dont worry about things here we will catch up to you two in a bit."
[Clone Exits with Jin to academy]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:26 am
[I am going out of town today, I know it sucks but its christmas. So if any of you are around to train, go ahead and take Howaido to the academy and train with him as an npc I will allow it cause you all need to train up. If you train with Howaido he will cut 2 posts off of everything you learn unless he actually knows it himself in which case he will cut the post requirement in half. So please DONT wait on me Gennin Ill try to be on tonight but I honestly cant promise anything.]  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Seth Kagioto

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:35 am
"Yes sir. I'll see you soon."

*With that, Jin bowed and turned to follow the Clone to the academy for training.*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 am
User Image

Ashitaka Shishigami
Lightning Fang

[Gennin] [Katei no Neko] [Tracker]
"All You Gotta Do Is Believe."

Ash tapped Ouka on the shoulder and pointed to the exit. He'd gotten all the information he needed. "So, we're we goin' now, Ashi?" He grinned. "Where else? Back to the Dojo. They still have that scroll there for Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, right? Howaido-sensei still has that Taijutsu he didn't have time to teach, and while I'm working on that, you could work on our Ninjutsu. Killing two birds with one stone." Ouka shrugged. "Smart, but why the rush?" Ash glared at nothing in particular, but there was a sense of urgancy. "I donno what's going on, but the higher ups want us to get as knowladgable as we can be, and fast. Something big's about to go down, and there's no way I'ma sit on the sidelines." Ouka grinned wickedly. "Now see, that's why I'm glad I got paired up with you." Ash laughed "That's not what you said before.... now!" He actually stepped into the office this time. "Before we go anywhere, I wanna know what's going down." He stood with his arms crossed and a determined grin, the same from moments before, still on his face. (See layout pic) "If I need to plan this out, I need the details."

That was his strength. Not taijutsu or any combat form. Not his ability to track or his bond with Ouka. It was his mind, his ability to think and plan. Adlib strategies in any situation, no matter how quiet or chaotic.
(Posts: 13)
(Current Pact with Ouka: N/A)

User Image
[  

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:43 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

Howaido was fumbling with something as he replied,"Good of you to ask, I dont know it all but to put it bluntly I think its going to be a siege mission against the IBD thats been attacking our village. Team 1 is going on recon, so we will be heading them up when they run out of steam for a full assault." Howaido formed another hatake Bunshin and sent it Ash's way,"Take that with you to help with your training, I know you guys are anxious."
[Clone Exits with Ash to dojo]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm
swinging in through the window Eziel landed beside Al.
"hey so if you need training to increase your skills for this mission. why dont we go start where we left off? or even just have a friendly spar?"
he asked with a little eagerness.  

dreadno

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, Six, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Fweh, fweh, fweh. "Konichiwa minna-san," Six stood, laughing heartily. "Ha! Alucai Hatake, you are the leader for the first squad. You have Sanshi Satetsu, Lilith Nuance, & Bast. Your briefing is as follows: an ANBU outpost in the Wind Country, full of traps & possible enemies, has been upgraded, reinforced, & barricaded with enemy forces. They all run on natural chakra, smell like flowers, act strangely like beasts, & possess huge abilities. You are to lay siege to the outpost, & purge the entire facility of enemy forces. Dismissed!"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:53 pm
[Sneaking a post at my grandparents, lol.]

Howaido smirked,"Well I guess I know what our objective is now... we are the back up, ne?" He stood up and headed for the door,"I guess I can start the training now till you call, Il keep my ears open for you, Mamorou-sama." With that Howaido exited throgh the door and shut it gently behind him disappearing for the dojo.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:56 pm
/Nu nu nu, it's Lilith Nuance! Nuance! I has to train a bit too, but might as well sneak this in. Merry Holidays!/

Lilith briefly entered to hear her assignment, then nodded and left for the academy.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:07 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Alucai jumped up and clicked his heels. "Woohoo Squad leader thanks Mam-san." Alucai left towards the gates and is going to post a message at the announcement section.

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:06 pm
Eziel followed Al.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games