Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 30. ✿ - - - Pictures And Photography
♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TickleMeBreathless

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:26 am
flauterfli
TickleMeBreathless
Hasarose
TickleMeBreathless

And who told you you're odd looking? You are pretty, I love your smile. C:

My friend tells me that, as does some of my family. I'm always pretty inferior to them, I guess. But thank you, you made my day. ^-^

Pfft. What do they know? If I were your irl friend I'd call you pretty all the time and mean it, cause you are. =)

=^^= Thank you -- my friend and I, things are complicated with us. But you guys are so awesome - I feel a ton more confident now. = )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 pm
TickleMeBreathless
flauterfli
TickleMeBreathless
Hasarose
TickleMeBreathless

My friend tells me that, as does some of my family. I'm always pretty inferior to them, I guess. But thank you, you made my day. ^-^

Pfft. What do they know? If I were your irl friend I'd call you pretty all the time and mean it, cause you are. =)

=^^= Thank you -- my friend and I, things are complicated with us. But you guys are so awesome - I feel a ton more confident now. = )

Good! =]
& I've had a friend like that, too. =/
She really put me down..about everything. Looks, personality, clothes, etc.
Later on she admitted to having been superr jealous of me and insecure about herself, though I can't imagine why -- she's always been very pretty and outgoing.

Most likely your friend (and family) is just taking out her own insecurities out on you..

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

TickleMeBreathless

5,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:51 am
flauterfli
TickleMeBreathless
flauterfli
TickleMeBreathless
Hasarose
TickleMeBreathless

Good! =]
& I've had a friend like that, too. =/
She really put me down..about everything. Looks, personality, clothes, etc.
Later on she admitted to having been superr jealous of me and insecure about herself, though I can't imagine why -- she's always been very pretty and outgoing.

Most likely your friend (and family) is just taking out her own insecurities out on you..

It stinks when that happens. I think you're beautiful all around. =]

I dunno - she's been changing quite a bit in the last few months, since she met this guy. I dunno, it's a loooong story. I've wanted to talk about it but I can't bring it up to people around us because it could get around to her, and when I confront her I want it to be from me. =[ As for their insecurities, perhaps, but I'd want to think they could talk to me about it instead of putting me down over my flaws. =[

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:49 am
All of u guys r so pretty! I wish I looked like u guys cause I do really hav issues with my face...... sweatdrop  

Not-so-basic

Etoillessisteramy

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:38 pm
Fariy Grrl
All of u guys r so pretty! I wish I looked like u guys cause I do really hav issues with my face...... sweatdrop
But you are probably beautiful in your own way heart But even more important all of you guys are so beautiful on the inside  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:57 pm
LittleBirdEtoille
Fariy Grrl
But you are probably beautiful in your own way heart But even more important all of you guys are so beautiful on the inside

Maby, but it's complicated with the guys so I guess that is y I think I'm ugly. THANX!! biggrin  

Not-so-basic

Etoillessisteramy

8,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:07 pm
Fariy Grrl
LittleBirdEtoille
Fariy Grrl

Maby, but it's complicated with the guys so I guess that is y I think I'm ugly. THANX!! biggrin

Yeah I know I wish it weren't so complicated but yeah. And it's true your beautiful!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:45 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

There's me.. >.<  

Aufstieg

Cherry-x-Sorbet

Tipsy Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:06 pm
I love your eyes, && your hair~!
And this is Meh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 pm
Cherry Ki
I love your eyes, && your hair~!
And this is Meh.

Your hair is SO pretty!  

Aufstieg

Aufstieg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:57 am
Picture one of my face:

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pXFDwM6Y63kKZJMRJf48Na-z4zz3hbddXbaJcuZEP-xb3a02UnNNagAfQoPIeleAVybgpEm6EzBAnXiWCPq8eEQ/TheBracelet.jpg?psid=1

Picture two of my horrible body:

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pl7ZStpqHgeYevzFXMnr5GSZt9oTecjIMVXuHReQ14wQoZMFBNtPq0aBBNi0hHl8naz95RtSY8s1V-ANVVe4y1g/Mirorrr edit.jpg?psid=1

I have serious issues with my face and body.
I have a boyfriend, he tells me i'm beautiful just the way I am.
But, I just can't believe it at all. :c
What do you guys think?
And tell me if you can't see the pics, they are on my profile. ^ -^
Quote please. <3

Amy Kiyomi

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:27 am
Amy Kiyomi

Quote please. <3

Pic one I can't see. But from the other- what the *** is wrong with that body? It's seriously really nice. Believe your boyfriend, darling- he tells the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 am
Artemesia Greylace
Amy Kiyomi

Quote please. <3

Pic one I can't see. But from the other- what the *** is wrong with that body? It's seriously really nice. Believe your boyfriend, darling- he tells the truth.

Ohdarn. :c
Try see my profile if it's not too much of a pain. (:
Awehh, that really means a lot to meh.
Thank you sweety. <3

Amy Kiyomi

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:52 am
Amy Kiyomi

Ohdarn. :c
Try see my profile if it's not too much of a pain. (:
Awehh, that really means a lot to meh.
Thank you sweety. <3

Oh! for some reason the first time I tried it wasn't available to the public. But I saw it this time.

You're really cute and pretty. Your eyes, i think, are my favorite bit- they're so big and cute. And just generally,you have this way of holding yourself that's a little quirky and really- I'm going to say cute but that's not the right word.

In any case, cheer up, mmkay? It makes me feel self-conscious when someone prettier than I am starts talking about how ugly they are....  
30. ✿ - - - Pictures And Photography

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff