Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Residential District Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin
Worker/Worker 190/200 190/200

Hotaru wouldnt be here for long, but she figured she might as well train a little bit while she ran this errand. In front of her door, she would find a box with her name on it. opening it up she would find a pair of Mecanic's Goggles inside. Taking it as a gift she would shrug, and fit the goggles to her head. Once inside her home she would grab the Aka, and fasten the strap over her shoulder to her back. After leaving she would put her new goggles over her eyes, something she'll have to get used to, and tinker with later. Kneeling down in front of the building she would focus her chakra in her legs.

Once she had focused long enough she would take off. Using her past knowledge of the area she would practically teleport herself to the academy. As she took off there would be a large boom from her location.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

Tensou no Jutsu [ Heavenly Transmission Technique ] - C Rank Maruton

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:04 am
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin
Worker/Worker ---/200 ---/200

Hotaru hurried into her room, closing the door behind her, then disrobing before hopping into the shower. taking a quick shower she would cleanse herself of the sweat she worked up during the obstacle course, along with any dirt, grease or oil that she had acquired during her work. Stepping out of the shower she would begin to get dressed for the occasion. She had a bit of trouble getting the kimono on, as she was doing a two person job herself, but eventually got it to work. Thankfully she had her own tabi, and put them on beforehand. Slipping the sandals on, she would exit the apartment, and head to the fountain once again.

[Exit To]
Foudroyant Village Fountain

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:53 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 490/490 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 305/305 x❹ RYO:: 125 x❺ AC: 3,750
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo made her was in to the residential district and walked to Nari's apartment, opening the door with the key that he gave her. When she opened the door she would see nari there, fiddling with his armor, he would look up at her with a warm smile and welcome her home.... but he didn't. He wasn't there when she opened the door and the apartment was dark and held a frigidness that was worse than even the cold gusts of Yukigakure. A lump rose in the young woman's throat and she made her way in to the house, closing the door behind her. She didn't need to look around the apartment for him, she already knew that Nari wasn't there. He was gone and she had no clue where he had gone and what he was doing.

With a heavy sigh and with her eyes stinging, she flopped on to the couch and placed her face in her hands. She had never, not once, felt so alone. Even back in Otogakure when she was isolated from the world, she at least had her family and she had liz, but now she had next to no one. Nari was gone, Liz was gone, her family was gone, even Taka-- the woman who she felt like she had a tie to since they both seemed to show up at Sunagakure at the same time --was back home and occupied with her own life. Sonyo was nothing but a genin, an afterthought when it came to the world. She was not important, she was not powerful, she was one snowflake among many... the warmth she had first felt when she came to Sunagakure was now gone, faded in to a desert night. She sat in the dimness of the apartment for a while, just trying her best to hold back tears.

Nari could be dead right now, he could be dead and she might never see him ever again. That thought overflowed all the tears she couldn't cry before and the hyouton user broke down, sobbing in to her hands. Without Nari here to keep her positive, everything that had happened crashed down all at once. Her parents were gone and she didn't know where they were, Liz was MIA if she was even alive, and Nari seemed to have followed her in to the abyss wherever he might have gone. Two weeks had come and past, and with it the high that had surrounded her was now gone. Away from the suppression of the UHV on her life, what was she to do now? Even with war looming over them, Suna seemed so peaceful... it's like she had died and gone to heaven, out of place with what was really happening.

After a while of nothing but her quiet sobs filling the air, she spoke out in to the dead silence. "Nari where are you...?"

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                                - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -x - Nightingale armor [ w/o Mask ] [ Currently Wearing ]

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                > All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                > Hyōton ice is very difficult to melt
                                                > Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                                                > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

O t h e r s : :
                                                > Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                >
                                                >
                                                >

Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ❶ CHAKRA:: 490/490 x❷ DORAIHYŌTON CHAKRA:: 0/40 x❸ STAMINA:: 305/305 x❹ RYO:: 125 x❺ AC: 3,750
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

After sitting there quietly for some time, sobbing in to her hands, Sonyo looked up. At the corner of her eye, a piece of paper caught her attention. Her name was written on it in Nari's writing, and her heart soared with hope. He wasn't dead, he couldn't be. He was okay, but... What if he had left because there was something wrong with her? She scrambled up, stumbling over to the stand that the paper was laying on. She picked it up inbetween her fingers, her hands trembling. It was cold, did that mean that he was somewhere cold as well? After what seemed like forever of hesitating, she slowly opened the letter.

My Beautiful Sonyo,

I am sorry for having to disappear like I did but orders dictated otherwise. Today I am in the ruins of a frozen village in the north whos name has since faded from memory. Though I wish you were here right now, you would love it. The ruins carry a stark beauty to them that is hard to find elsewhere. Sadly the longer I am away from you the colder it gets. Each night I put my head to my pillow and I tell myself that I am stronger because I have survived one more day without you in my arms. It wont be long now before I am able to head back to the village. It wont be long now.

Yours always,
                                                Nari

Yukigakure popped in to her memory, but she knew her homeland was long since gone. But, he was okay, he was alive. He was somewhere and soon enough he would be back and she would no longer be alone. Tears of relief welled in to her eyes and she collapsed back on to the couch, holding the letter to her chest. He would be home soon enough.

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲
                                                - BLOODLINE / MED -x - OTOGAKURE -x - GENNIN -x - HYOUTON -x - Nightingale armor [ w/o Mask ] [ Currently Wearing ]

> Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                > Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with
                                                > Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

> Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                > Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                >

>
                                                >
                                                >

Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

Sonyo wiped at her eyes and stuffed the note in her pocket. While she was running around the superdome she had heard something about a woman who was going to open a shop being back from takumi. She put back up her cowl and left.

[ Exeunt to Miyamoto Residence ]

✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲ ✲

>

>
                                                >
                                                >

Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:
= talk  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                Theme Song-Beautiful Round Dance
                                                                ·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

Nakicho had arrived at what had appeared to be a warehouse of sorts. Or rather a small shed stockpiled with unknown contents. The one who tended to the sliding door, who had moved it up to reveal the rag tag contents within was an elderly gentleman with a dusty apron. "Well here you go sonny. Make sure you take notes. If anything's rusted make sure ya jot that down to." A bead of sweat formed on the man's forehead. So these were the jobs that a Gennin was tasked with. It bore reminiscent tones of his previous life as an errand boy. Luckily this was child's play because of that indentured past that bordered on slavery. The clipboard he was handed along with the pen would be wielded like sword and shield. The purveyor of the establishment would tend to his missing hours of sleep as he relaxed upon the chair on the front of his establishment. With hurried hands and sharpened eyes the man began his numerical onslaught with little mercy.

Several hours had passed perhaps two or three but time had all blended with one another. Wiping away the moisture that had formed on his forehead and hacking the small traces of dust that had built up in his lungs he had filled all six pages with the inventory of the shop keeper. Speaking of whom had just awoken from his nap giving the man a sturdy pat on the the back. He would receive the information pleased with the results. "That much no good huh? Well I guess business has been rather slow lately." "Worry you no mind elder gentleman I'm certain you're decline in business is merely a moment in time. Ahahaha!" "Well aren't you still full of life? Just so happens I've got another storage unit that could use that kinda spunk!" A quizzical look on Nakicho's face as the man opened the unit next to him filled with dusty armor as opposed to the primarily weapons in the first. Nakicho would only provide the old man a smirk. His hand was clicking the head of the pen. "Shall I begin!" The old man was pleased as the man approached his task with fervor. Nakicho would mark every piece of armors location and condition. Another two or perchance three hours passed and with it came the missions inevitable completion. Nakicho would return the collection of papers to the old man.

"Thank you sonny. Not many folks really need weapons and such when we've been having such a wonderful time of peace." "Ahahaha yes my wizened friend you speak the truth. Sometimes it's difficult determining whether we should be thankful or not. But know this The nin of Sunagakure will always be there to aid you should said peace be compromised." The elderly man smiled. "I was like you once back in my youth ohohoho." Looking at the writing the old man grimaced sadly as his face shifted downward. "What is this?! Might I inquire what brings such sadness to a spry youths heart." "I appreciate the compliment boy but reality is I ain't as spry as you think I am. I was worried they did and now I know them damn thieves took my late wife's necklace." The mentioning of thieves caught the nins attention. "Thieves you say! I happen to be departing with an experienced group of nin in a few hours to apprehend such individuals! Why, I've no doubts they are the culprits!" "Is that so? Well I'd be greatly appreciative if you happened to come across it...ah in the meantime...I'll just head back ta bed." With the old mans departure into slumber Nakicho was reminded just how terrifying age was. How greatly it weakens and how all succumb to the test of time. Perhaps the fear of aging was starting to take root within him. But this would have to wait. He had a rendezvous point to reach and as such he'd take to the roofs to reach it in time. ~Exit
                                                                (Find X : Rank D Mission: 2/5 )~In Progress
                                                                (Supply Counting : Rank D Mission: 4/4)~Complete
                                                                (Supply Counting : Rank D Mission: 4/4)~Complete

·.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.··.·´¯`·.·

User Image
                                                                ❀ C H A K R A ┆ 315/315x❀ S T A M I N A ┆300/315x❀ A C ┆ 450x❀ R Y O ┆ 1500[2000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ ❀ Bukijutsu Specialist ┆ ❀ Oba-san ┆ ❀ Fuuton / Doton ┆ ❀ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Honzon Sutansu [Idol Stance]:Nakichō's style of combat revolves around garnering attention. To do so Nakichō developed the Honzon Sutansu. The Idol stance suppresses pain entirely through will power and false bravado showing complete control over one's mental state of mind. Any pain caused by C rank or lower skills is completely suppressed for the duration of the stance. Suppressing pain caused by a higher ranking skill would require that skills rank in chakra to be expended. I.e B rank requires expenditure of B rank Chakra. While the stance has no sustain cost it ends if the users mental state is compromised and not countered (Genjutsu). Honzon Sutansu Can be used to counteract Genjutsu with sheer Narcissism expending the Genjutsu's rank in Chakra costing a rank higher than a typical Kai.
                                                                > •Technique Name:Eizou Kihaku no Kaiseki [ Analysis of Reflecting the Soul ]
                                                                Type:Null
                                                                Element: Null
                                                                Description:Naturally inherited by the Raigyo despite being able to utilize it to it's full potential. The user gains heightened awareness of an individuals emotional state. Nakichō uses this technique in combination with his swordsmanship to determine the mental strength of his opposition. This occurs within five meters of the opponent. (Reports the Individuals Chakra Pool, Excluding Hidden Pools, Given generalizations to the nearest 100th.)

>
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

At this time night had fallen with the suns final setting. The well dressed nin known as Nakicho would arrive on one of the outside roof tops of the residential district. "About time" Two nin dressed in the Flak jackets of chunin were leaning over the edge looking down on what seemed to be a circle of thugs laughing and tossing pouches. "Hey go easy on the guy he just joined." "Yes...well I certain I won't disappoint you." Nakicho would voice before the more disgruntled nin could respond. "Whatever, listen new blood you see down there. A rag tag group of thieves have been causing inconveniences. You take care of the thin lankey one and the one with glasses. Shojuro and I will take out the boss and the woman." "Ahahaha yes." "Shush. It. Here they come."
                                                                (The Thieves Guild: D Rank Mission: 1/5)

As the the would be thieves approached the roof top the two Chunnin dove down like hawks for prey. Unfortunately their ambush was to be expected as the kunai met with the blade of sword from the alleged boss. As for his accomplice her high heeled stiletto was keeping the the other chunnin's blade at bay while exposing a risque posture of which the chunnin was not amused by. This gridlock would then be left up to the other two thieves on the premises who both pulled out daggers staring at the situation the boss would then exclaim his accomplices ignorances. "Are you just gonna stand there or do something you imbeciles!" Right when the two individuals readied their attack booming laughter from atop the roof would echo. "AHAHAHA! Foolish thieves who cower under the cover of night! Gaze upon I the one who will bring your reign of terror to an end. The shining light in the darkness the star in the vast emptiness that is the empty space of your hearts! " "What is he doing?!" "Hey buddy your friend all right? You know, in the head?" An exchange of words between the chunnin and boss.
                                                                (The Thieves Guild: D Rank Mission: 2/5)

The two peons would be distracted no longer by the foolish antics of Nakicho. They would continue their attack of the two Chunnin who were both still clearly exposed from the unexpected perception and reflexes of the thieves boss and escort. It was within this brief instance of time that the shadow of Nakicho would appear before the two men thrusting knives forward. With a blade unsheathed and extended the two tiny blades would clash deflected by the width of the blade. Should the two men look up where the figure once was an after image of the man's dramatic stance remained. In that instance both would receive a powerful kick to both their abdomens sides. Winded the both dropped their weapons. It however, didn't end there as their brief reeling ended they'd see the horizontal swing of a blade that looked as if it would cut them cleanly in two. In a panic both the men dove backwards. Scuttling backwards they proceeded to run.
                                                                (The Thieves Guild: D Rank Mission: 3/5)

With their safety secured the Chunin ended their dead locks. One would string together a collection of hand signs before the bandit leader was engulfed in earth up to his neck. His accomplice seeing that her boss had been so easily restrained began to sprint down an alleyway. Unfortunately for her the other Chunnin had already prepared his jutsu. Emitting a sticky lack from his mouth the femme fatales sprint would be cut short as her heels stuck to the syrupy floor ejecting her from them inevitably leading to her entire body falling forward on the puddle. Disgusted with messy long hair she would struggle a necklace around her neck with a glimmering emerald. Nakicho in the meantime was towering over the two quivering thieves.
                                                                (The Thieves Guild: D Rank Mission: 4/5)

"Foolish thieves, Ahahaha, surrender now and I shall spare your piteous lives for not only am I gorgeous but I am also merciful and as gentle as the touch of a newborn caressing a honeysuckle sprout!" The two thieves gave themselves up willingly. They were far more frightened of whether the man before them was sound in mind rather than his verbal threat. Pushed by the length of Nakicho's blade who would force them into the range of the two chunnin who had already finished their apprehensions. They would bind the two peon's hand and begin carrying off the group of four before looking back at Nakicho. "Hey not bad guy. Guess you aren't just a useless good for nothing." The words were bittersweet as Nakicho gave the grumpy Chunnin a half smile. "Ha he's a raging loony fruit." The woman thief would say huffing. It was here Nakicho caught a glimpse of the necklace she wore.
                                                                (The Thieves Guild: D Rank Mission: 5/5)

Nakicho would approach the Chunnin, stopping them momentarily. "It was a pleasure gentleman but, something has caught my eye. I believe that necklace she's wearing was in possession of someone I know." The chunnin looked at one another realizing that Nakicho's words seemed wholesome enough. Plus if he were a thief what purpose would he have had to help them and imprison his own. Nodding they'd remove the necklace from the woman. "HEY THAT WAS A BIRTHDAY GIFT" "Sure it is lady." They'd toss the necklace in Nakicho's direction. He would then grab it and admire himself in it's reflection. He'd return this to the rightful owner in due time. However, for now he'd take to rest. ~End of Night Exit
                                                                (Find X : Rank D Mission: 3/5 )~In Progress

User Image
                                                                ❀ C H A K R A ┆ 315/315x❀ S T A M I N A ┆300/315x❀ A C ┆ 450x❀ R Y O ┆ 1500[2000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ ❀ Bukijutsu Specialist ┆ ❀ Oba-san ┆ ❀ Fuuton / Doton ┆ ❀ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Honzon Sutansu [Idol Stance]:Nakichō's style of combat revolves around garnering attention. To do so Nakichō developed the Honzon Sutansu. The Idol stance suppresses pain entirely through will power and false bravado showing complete control over one's mental state of mind. Any pain caused by C rank or lower skills is completely suppressed for the duration of the stance. Suppressing pain caused by a higher ranking skill would require that skills rank in chakra to be expended. I.e B rank requires expenditure of B rank Chakra. While the stance has no sustain cost it ends if the users mental state is compromised and not countered (Genjutsu). Honzon Sutansu Can be used to counteract Genjutsu with sheer Narcissism expending the Genjutsu's rank in Chakra costing a rank higher than a typical Kai.
                                                                Description:Naturally inherited by the Raigyo despite being able to utilize it to it's full potential. The user gains heightened awareness of an individuals emotional state. Nakichō uses this technique in combination with his swordsmanship to determine the mental strength of his opposition. This occurs within five meters of the opponent. (Reports the Individuals Chakra Pool, Excluding Hidden Pools, Given generalizations to the nearest 100th.)

> Deflecting: Rank D: -5 Stamina
                                                                > Kyozou: Radial Split: Rank D: -5 Stamina, -5 Chakra
                                                                > Shogun Slash: Radial Split: Rank C: -15 Stamina

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

After having received his rest from the night prior Nakicho would arrive back again at the location where he had taken inventory. The old man on the porch was nowhere to be seen instead there was a young woman in the same apron sweeping the porch. "Pardon me milday! I was perchance wondering where the old man was who tended to this shop yesterday?" "Ah you mean my grandfather?" The young girl would say with a finger on her chin. "Ahahaha yes I would believe so. You see I took inventory for him yesterday and happened to find something he'd been missing." Nakicho would say gleefully smiling. The girl however, was anything but, she had a quizzical look on her face. "That can't be possible my grandfather passed away a month ago." "Ah but that can't be I mean I was here! I handed him the inventory list and everything! We are talking about the same person yes! Yay heigh, small crick in the back, a scar on the forehead!" "Yup that's him alright" she said gleefully ignorant. "OH! So that was you?! I found the papers on the table this morning. I haven't had much time myself to take inventory since my grandpa passed away it's been pretty stressful with school. It's been really difficult so I put in that order. I gave the pay to the office since I had no idea you'd came."
                                                                (Find X : Rank D Mission: 4/5 )~In Progress

Was he going mad. Nakicho decided not to mull about it, perhaps those thieves were right, that he was going insane to some degree. He'd mull about it before he felt the girl's hand on his shoulder. "You said you found something of my Grandpas?" "Aha..yes...would this necklace so happen to be his wifes?" removing the necklace from his person the girl snatched with shimmering eyes "No way! This is grandmas necklace! This things worth like fifty thousand Ryou. I can afford to keep Grandpa's shop open! How did you find this?! It went missing years ago and nobody knew how or where!" Nakicho was baffled at the worth of the necklace. It was indeed a lovely necklace and it now became more apparent as why thieves would have stolen it. Nakicho would explain for the next hour his experience with the girl, the necklace, and clearing up any awkward suspicion the naive girl obviously had during the conversation. "I guess my grandpas still looking out for me." "I suppose so." "Thanks again" the girl would say. "Think nothing of it, only another day for the one true Star of Suna!" With these words Nakicho would get up and proceed to leave looking back to wave away he could have sworn he saw what seemed to be a hermit of a man next to the young girl waving as well. He smiled turned away and laughed. "I clearly must be going mad..." He would say before laughing with a smile. The fear of ageing...now seemed to lessen within him and any skepticism for the supernatural as well.
                                                                (Find X : Rank D Mission: 5/5 )

User Image

>
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:54 am
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 1407 l Stamina 1407 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

Landing within the district Nari cleared his throat and from atop one of the buildings spoke out quite loudly plus the open area and the sand would allow his voice to carry quite quite far,"LISTEN UP. This is a mandatory evacuation. All civilians evacuate to the hospital bunker. Do not bring any belongings with you, go now. Shinobi chuunin and above gather at the Kazekages tower do not engage on your own. Gennin go with Sonyo to assist her in evacuating any wounded." Once he finished he lept off of his building and landed next to Sonyo with a thump. Flicking his swordarm three shadow clones appeared. This time when he spoke his voice was soft and calm like it was the night they shared on the roof,"You can do this Sonyo. When gennin start showing up direct them, lead them. Have faith in yourself. Your a medical shinobi and you know where you can be of the greatest use." As he finished he motioned with his sword and the clones took off each heading for a separate building.

|

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Sonyo's breath was quickening, her heart was beginning to race. This was her first village-wide phenomenon; what if she ******** up? What if people died under her command? she'd have blood on her hands, blood that would never wash away... But then Nari's voice brought her back. He was right, she could do this. She remembered Masahiro's words, about being a rose made from ice in the middle of the desert. She would have to prove herself, and this was her chance. Determination burned in her eyes, she could do this. "Right. Good luck, and be safe out there..." Sonyo moved away from Nari, taking her gloves from her pockets and putting them on, flipping up her cowl to protect her head. She started looking for injured and trapped civilians.

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 495 / 495 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 310 / 310 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 125 x ❖¦ ACx 3570
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMIST
                                                      xxxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel the Risen
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:55 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel the Risen

User Image

As Sonyo would pass an alley she would hear a low crying. The small girl in the alleyway held on to her ankle as a small amount of blood was leaking from it. "Mommy! Mommy!"the small child would scream as the crowds of people almost trampled her. Tears streaked her face and the sand was making her cough a little. The scarf did little to protect against the whirlwind Chomei was creating.

[Info] Both of you make a 1-5 dice roll!! Everyone in the village now has a low visibility, unless you have goggles. Those that do not add an extra 50 chakra/stamina to nin, tai, or buki.
Technique Used: Makaze [ Devil Wind ]
Rank S
The Nanabi’s version of the Bijuu Ball. After gathering chakra at the tip of the horn, the Nanabi releases the Chakra in one direction. The Chakra is green in color and can blow through a forest easily. The blast is accompanied by strong winds, and together the combination can annihilate a small city.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:38 pm
User Image

Hotaru Gin
Sunagakure Genin
Worker/Worker 190/200 195/200

Still fairly upset from the incident at the hot springs, Hotaru retired to her room.setting the kimono on the bed and removing her sandals, she would drop her henge and put her normal clothes back on. Donning her tool bag, goggles and hammer, she'd make her way out of the building just as the seven tails arrived. First came a scream, then came the sandstorm. protecting her eyes with her goggles, she'd look around and spot Choimei. Panicking at the sight of the large creature, Hotaru knew she wasnt ready to face anything in battle yet. There were two other shinobi already here, and they looked well equipped for the task at hand, or at least one of them did. Instead of fighting, Hotaru would do the next best thing. She ran. Running as fast as she could, she would find herself on her way to the Kazekage's office.

XAyame_HatakeX
Not moving yet, will move if someone does not stop her.

I Tortured Sleep I

Azeiel the Risen

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:48 am
User Image|
|
Nariomi Kaguya
|
|
|
|

| Sunagakure : Jounin |
| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Bloodline : Thoroughbred | Kekki Genkai : Kaguya |
|Chakra 1167/1407 l Stamina 877/ 1407 | AC 10250

|
|

Valor, respect, loyalty
Honor.

|
|
|

The first clone had taken to clearing out the apartment building next to the one that Sonyo and he lived in while the second cleared that building. In the process of clearing the building, clone two stopped by their room and kicked the door in. Moving quickly though the house he retrieved Nari's steel longbow and his quiver taking great care to preserve the green arrow. Running back down stairs the clone met up with the real Nari who took the both of them in hand after returning his katana to its sheath. Strapping the quiver to his right hip he took the bow in hand as he returned his attention to the evacuation. So far everything was going well and they were making good progress. Well that was until an excessively large gust of wind tore through the area kicking up sand and dust. Closing his eyes for a second he poured his chakra into his eyes and after a second he opened them. When he did emerald streams of chakra poured from his eyes as everything sharpened around him allowing him perfect vision even in this. Wasting no time at all he jumped up onto the roof of his apartment and looked for the source of the wind. Naturally, it was Chomei getting ready to blow them all away, fun. Taking a knee he steadied his breath, used the columns of wind to calculate the shot, sparing no chances he allowed for everything he could in the shot. In that moment he knew that he wouldnt have range on the Demons bijuudama. So he flooded his bow with chakra causing it and the string to glow emerald green creating an emerald specter within the swirling sands. Knocking the remaining emerald arrow he took a deep breath and in that moment everything faded. Sounds thoughts emotions all of it. In this moment there was naught but him, and the shot. The chakra in the bow would ensure that hte arrow would fly true and not be effected by the winds and the amount of chakra he poured into it would cause the bijudama to unravel, or so he hoped, having never actually tested it before. While it was true he was worried about the bijuudama he was not directly aiming for it. Instead he was aiming for the tip of its horn under the bijuudama. If he could hit that he would redirect the blast upwards and safely away from the village. As he completed his preparations for his shot he softly spoke,"Though all before me is shadow, the light will guide my hand. Forgive me beast but I cannot allow you to hurt her." Finishing his oath he drew and released all in one smooth fluid accurate motion. Without expression he watched the arrow stream emerald light across the sky. For now it was on target, he had made longer and harder shots but anything could happen. Worst case scenario if he missed the bijudama it would sail into the beast itself.

|
Upturned Eyes
Description: The user floods his or her eyes with Chakra, causing them to take on the hues of the Chakra. While this technique is active, the user can accurately aim at and judge distances between him or her and a target for up to five miles. In addition, the user’s clarity of eyesight is increased tenfold, allowing them to spot visual Genjutsu twice as quickly. Lasts for four [4] posts.

Dead Cross
Description: The user fires an arrow covered in an explosive seal. When the arrow hits its target, it detonates, causing an explosion large enough to remove sections of forest from the map. Seal must be pre-made and takes ten [10] out-of-battle posts to engrave. Only one explosion may be activated at a time.

Full Draw
Description: The user reinforces his or her arm and back muscles with Chakra, allowing bows with much greater draw weights to be fully drawn. Each rank adds an additional 20 lbs. to the user’s draw strength.

|

| I am my ladies weapon & I have always be thus | But that is not all I am |

I Tortured Sleep I

XAyame_HatakeX

Valbjorn

Holy Rinaku

Azeiel The Risen generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:12 am
Dice Roll  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:34 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      The gale that suddenly appeared nearly knocked sonyo over, and though the cowl protected her somewhat, she still was hit with a fit of coughs from sand forcing it's way in to her nose and down her throat. She couldn't see more than a few feet ahead of her, but she definitely could hear; so she used the sounds of crying to lead her to the little girl. Being in between two buildings was definitely helping with the sandstorm a little, however. She pushed back her cowl, giving the little girl a warm and kind smile before kneeling down and carefully moving her tiny hand. "Hey there little one, my name's Sonyo. What's yours?"

She remembered all of the information in the book earlier about the healing hands technique, and though it would take some time to learn completely, it was her job. She was too weak currently to fight the massive beast towering over the village like a dark shadow, but she was a medical shinobi. She made several hand seals before placing her hand over the girl's ankle where she was injured. Her chakra began to flow around her hands when she concentrated, cooling and almost calming.

❖¦ 1 // 2 posts; 7 posts - 5 posts total for reductions ]

She could slowly feel the jutsu begin to work, any of the damage on the little girl's ankle began to heal. This was a jutsu she should have learned a while back, and to be honest she couldn't think of why she never did. There just always seemed to be more important jutsu to learn than just healing hands... She knew now, however, the errors of her ways. After a while, the damage was completely healed and Sonyo helped the poor little girl to her feet. "It's too dangerous here for a little one like you, let's get you to safety."

❖¦ 2 // 2; Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] Learned! ]

User Image
                                                      ❖¦ CHAKRAx 405 / 495 x ❖¦ STAMINAx 310 / 310 x ❖¦ DORAIHYOUTON CHAKRAx 0 / 40 x ❖¦ RYOx 125 x ❖¦ ACx 3570
                                                      ❖¦ BLOOD / MED x ❖¦ C-RANK GENIN x ❖¦ SUNAGAKURE x ❖¦ HYOUTON x ❖¦ EVERGREEN CHEMIST
                                                      xxxxx

[ Doorway to the Valiant Visages ]

❖¦ Mission Data

❖¦ Passives
                                                          All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand
                                                          Hyōton ice is hard to break or melt [ 1 rank higher to break and equal rank to melt ]
                                                          Hyouton techniques paired up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts
                                                          Hi Soujuu [ Ice Manipulation ]: This control allows the Hyouton user to meld dormant ice as though it were clay. Not only can it take any form the user desires, but it can also be levitated or shifted around as if it were water. It should be noted that one can only manipulate ice they themselves have made, and it must be done while holding a single handsign. Additionally, ice that is freely manipulated is not very solid, and can be broken or melted as if it were natural ice- making it a poor choice for attacking with

❖¦ Other Additives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A.
                                                          Girl with the Green Thumb: Halves the time of growing plants, even when using fertilizer.

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                          ● Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ]: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding. [ +50 Chakra ]

Azeiel the Risen
                                                      XAyame_HatakeX
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items