Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm
The doctor pondered on the casual mannerisms of the youth before him and ogled the sky. He uttered a promiscuous prayer and determined quickly that the boy before him must have been either mentally prostrating or a foreigner.

"Your group, sir, was the first to initiate the silliness with the notion of the Tea Shop poisoning. If it were the Tea Shop, then your friend would have been dead within the minute; as she is still alive, I must request that you give me a decent thought as to how she ended up in this situation," he stated. "Until then, I shall continue with what you oh-so-wisely claim to be 'silliness'. You gave us none of the appropriate medical information when she came in to the hospital, so I must say that the entire predicament was botched on your end. The only reason we pumped her blood was in suspicion of alcohol poisoning."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm
Sypher glared "YOUR nurse was the one who said she was poisoned and that is was a slow acting poison brought on by her training." he replied, cool as you please, remaining where he was "As for what I know about the situation, I know jack s**t. She got sick and I brought her here." he had his arms across his chest now, showing his attempts to restrain his anger at this man "A decent thought? I'd give you one but with your brain it would be a wasted action."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 pm
Dai looked at Sypher when he came in. The tears trickled down her cheeks. She shook her head. "Don't be sorry, Sypher." She smiled. "You wanted us to train in another region. Being poisoned wasn't planned, I know. But it's not your fault." Dai blinked slowly as she spoke to him. Dai looked to the door as the doctor came in. She felt repulsed by the several questions he asked. She opened her mouth to tell him to get bent; until Sypher stepped in front of her bed. Dai sat up slowly and Shi growled at the doctor. "Quiet Shi." She told the puppy as she moved him to her lap. Dai stared at Sypher's back as he yelled at the doctor. "Step aside, Sypher. If he must know, then it can't be help. Thank you though." She told him. Dai stared at the doctor now. Her eyes spoke anger but her face kept calm. "You're questions, again? What were they?" She asked calmly. She wasn't happy about the first round of questions; but she had to answer. Her bangs hung tasseled in her eyes as her braise laid softly on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:35 pm
At Dai's request Sypher stepped away from in front of her and settled back against the wall of the room. He continued to glower at the doctor though, figuring a real hospital would have doctors conversing with nurses instead of just blazing in.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:45 pm
The doctor blinked and began his questions again.

"Ma'am, I need to ask you a few questions, whether you like it or not, as there was a troubling amount of blood in your alcohol streams. When was the last time you ovulated?" he asked, his pen hovering over a check box on the chart. "Additionally, when was the last time you slept, went to the restroom, bathed, eaten, came in to contact with holy water, or tasted peanuts? Are you pregnant, or do you have any children? What was the origin of your symptoms, if you had to guess? In addition, have you considered donating your organs upon death?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 pm
Dai's eye brow twitched at the first question. Answering after each question as the doctor asked. "Eight days ago." She blushed. It was embarrassing stating that with Sypher and Apollo in the room. "Two days ago, a few hours ago, an hour ago, several hours ago, never, and never." She glared at the doctor. "I'm 15, sir. I wouldn't be pregnant nor would I have any children of my own." She told him bluntly. "My symptoms started after Apollo~sama joined us in the Eternal Rain Forest. We were training as a team to learn from each other. Sypher, told us to take a break when Apollo had appeared. That's when I had noticed a small fever starting. I thought nothing of it. A moment later we all decieded that a trip to the Suna Hot Springs would of been nice. My fever took toll there. I blacked out and awoke to Apollo~sama sitting were he is." She breathed in. "I have no memory of the time between the hot springs and waking up to Apollo~sama talking to me." She blinked slowly. "I don't intend to giving you a single damn organ. I'm a Genin of Cloud. I'm pretty sure my Kage wouldn't like knowing a Suna doctor took my organs without her permission." She looked at Sypher. "What did the nurse say? What had happened to me?" Dai asked Sypher sweetly.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm
Sypher, arms still crossed, ignored most of what Dai said as his attention was completely focused on the doctor "You were poisoned, Dai. While in Suna. They, the nurse, think it came from something you ate or drank while here. As to what happened between the time at the hot springs to now...nothing. You passed out. End of story." he wasn't about to talk about his meeting with the man in the Kage's office. Cleary Suna had no interest in promoting good faith with another village "As soon as the NURSE gives you an ok, we're leaving." he wasn't taking anything this doctor said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 pm
Dai smiled, "Thank you, Sypher." She shifted her eyes to the doctor. "I don't eat or drink anything from other villages. I had only a few sips of green tea from the tea shop. That was yesterday." She spoke swiftly. "I wish that you leave. I'm done answering silly questions." Dai lowered herself back down. Her eyes moved to Sypher. "You wouldn't have happened to of grabbed my belongs from the springs, did you?" She spoke softly and sweetly. The monitors beeped and clicked. Dai kept her eyes on Sypher; they were soft, ensuring that everything was fine now.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[The Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

----------from the office----------

"Oh diddly poo," the Doctor complained as the setting sun whipped up a steady wind. "The shinobi said something about leaving, & I haven't yet given her her scroll." Running calmly along the main cobblestone street up to the main entrance, an errant stone caught his brown suede shoe, causing him to tumbling to the ground. "Bloody hell! I'll have to put in for a better street," he mumbled, picking himself & the scroll up off the ground. Taking a detour through the burnt-out shell of the old warehouse next to the hospital, the Doctor moved quickly around the rubble to the side entrance. Popping the door out, he remember to close it behind him before undoing the several front buttons on his tweed jacket. "I'm glad I remembered to bring this, it's quite cold in here."

With a quick swuffling & swiffling of his pants, he jogged to the front desk where he inquired about the latest patients. Gaining information that the Kumo-nin would be released soon from the recovery ward, he thanked the tired clerk & went on his way to the Northern Wing. Sliding down one of the staircase's banisters into the wing's main lobby, his shoes hit the cold hard tiled floor with a sort of fwapping sound, followed by a slight squeek as he turned on heels to head directly east to the directed room. Even in the blunted hallways, it wasn't difficult to hear the hospital's most prolific doctor pestering & prodding the poor Kumo-soul. Poking his head around the door frame, the Doctor knocked on it twice.

"Knock knock," he smiled, stepping just into the room itself, keeping the scroll within his pocket. "The front desk has told me that someone here has recovered, & won't be needing my special healing salves." Fiddling with a button on his coat, he wasn't really great at farewells. "I know this may have been a damper on your stay here, but I'd like to extend my hand for another time." Mispulling the scroll out of his pocket, it tumbled to the tiled floor below after juggling through several missed grabs. Sliding a foot beneath it, the Doctor flipped it back up safely into a hand. "It was especially good that our recent bandit problem didn't rear its ugly head while you were here." Indicating the scroll that Sypher had dropped off earlier, the Doctor fidgeted even more. "I'm not so great at this, but I'm sure that the Raikage would like this back, seeing as how they had it carried all the way here, personally.... signed of course."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:27 am
In a flash of wind, Ganchou was back in the room, kneeling before the nin's bed. Noticing the Doctor here, he turned, got up and bowed once before reporting. "I've thoroughly investigated the Tea Shop, my lord. None of the stock of poison was used, but I think I know how they were poisoned. There was a brief period of time where the drinks were left unattended on the counter, while the staff left to deal with a small crisis. Anyone could have tampered with them then. Whoever it was, was fast, inconspicuous, and dangerous. That is all." He reported, before vanishing in another swirl of wind.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Arya entered the hospital, heading to the directory to be...directed. For a while, she roamed the halls, until finding the room that Sypher, Dai, and company were in. She knocked politely and waited a moment before entering the room. "Hello there! I'm Arya Oni! Is anyone missing a bag perhaps?" She was clearly a genin, the headband of Suna clearly displayed upon her. Arya was a short girl, and rather skinny. She had long hair, and a rather cherubic face. What stood out the most about her, was the horns adorned on her head. They were large and curled, much like an elder of the Oni clan. She also carried a gourd, which was usually full of sake. At the moment, it was nigh on empty. "Kazekage-sempai asked me to come and help ya guys out whenever you needed it." She was polite, and clearly an upbeat person.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:45 pm
[[you guys make it sound like narnia poisoned dai by using her paper P:]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:48 pm
little mintchan
[[you guys make it sound like narnia poisoned dai by using her paper P:]]

{{ I'm mot pointing at Narnia. ^ ^ you have my word }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:49 pm
Sypher glanced at the new girl and stepped forward "A bag?" he asked, wondering if it might be Dai's clothing and such from the hot springs. At the mention of the Kazekage he frowned "While your help is welcome, we'll be leaving as soon as my genin feels better." he nodded carefully as he spoke, not wanting to insult her.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

A faint smile

Dedicated Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:25 pm
User Image

Arya Oni

User Image[Genin][Sunagakure][Oni Clan]User Image

Was that a challenge?

Arya placed the bag upon a table, and stepped back. "Ara? Well, I suppose I should hang around and what not...Make sure nothing happens." She didn't want to seem like she was deadly, because honestly, she wasn't. "Alright, how about we play a game? I'll give you a riddle, and if ya get it right, I'll leave. If not, I stay?" Arya loved games, and had a wonderful idea to start with. Her hand reached to her sake, uncorked it, and took a sip.

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games