Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:25 pm
Raiden walked into the office and looked at the Hokage. "Hello, I'm raiden." He had sunglasses on, but unlike other Aburame, his face was uncovered as to which his features were noticeable. He liked to be able to feel the wind and air at all times.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

He may have like to feel the wind blow in face but from the moment he stepped into the room through the doorway Raiden would feel nothing of the sort. The room was stifled and humid, it was rather hot to say the least... it would almost feel as if the room was on fire. The light's would begin to dim as ghastly ethereal flames would rise from the floor. Suddenly a voice would cry out "Welcome, minion~." It was filled with childish whimsy and cheer. Suddenly a red tinged man with tiny horns placed on his forehead would faintly come into view and the door would slam shut behind Raiden. "I see you've come to offer me your soul... Hehe~" He spoke as the walls of the room seemingly began to melt from the increasingly high temperatures.

Kazzoh

Codger

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:52 pm
Raiden slightly turned his head. noting the man behind him to be the Hokage, although the soul idea was very interesting. The Hokage might have trouble with that. "Well as long as you dont mind fighting with my bugs over who gets my soul." The Hokage would suddenly notice that the room was discreetly filled with a small amount of bugs all around the room. one on
Raidens shoulder as well. "But in other words, I am here to commit my service to the Leaf village."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya waved his hands and the flames disappeared. Clapping afterward would cause the lights to brighten the room back to its standard illumination settings. "Alright boys, we've got a stiff one..." He said with a sigh as a group of men came into the office and began to rearrange the office back to its more formal decor. Oddly enough they seemed to have peeled off what appeared to be black wallpaper revealing the original pristine walls. The red tinged man was now sitting behind a hard ebony wood desk with a bit of a frown curling his lips. He brought his arm up to his face and began to furiously rub his skin unveiling his true complexion. A fair-skinned man in around his early 20s.

The Hokage tapped his fingers on the desk; accidentally crushing an insect bold enough to walk in the vicinity of his digits. "How boring... I do hate wasting a good joke on someone with no sense of humor~." This elaborate staging was just to prove how funny he was... to himself. This Hokage was quite the eccentric one, strange how his twisted little mind actually worked. Had this Aburame been more meek he would have kept the charade running until he pissed himself in fear. "So what can I do for you, boring kid~?" He grumpily mumbled.

Kazzoh

Codger

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 pm
Naito walked hastily to the hokages office looking down to avoid the gazes of the jonin and such posted around the building to protect it from assault.
As he entered the building he climbed the staircase and knocked om the door of the hokages office and waited for an answer. As he was waiting he sat down leaned against the door fidgeting and looking around nervously.

(Ooc:please quote my post as I am usually stuck on my phone and getting here using it ia a real pain thanks)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:57 pm
The being slithered up the stairs and threw the hallways, dragging it's fingers along the wall paper. It slowly pushed the door of the Hokage's Office open when it reached there, and moved in hastily. The thing wiggled all the way up to the desk, and kept it's hood over it's head. This being wore a crimson cloak, while the cloak created a shadow over it's face that allowed for it to seal what it's face looked like. "My name isss Riru. I have no village currently, and I heard word that Leaf was going to be going to war with Cloud and Missst." The thing said before it slithered to the side of the desk. "I'm here to help you. Give me one of your beautiful headbandsss, and I'll dessstroy everyone in your path. Sssimple asss that." The demonic thing said before sliding back to the front. If only this man could see in the shadow, the horrific being's face would surely strike fear in anyone around. After all, it wasn't a human.

Zombie Swagger

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:30 pm
naito noticed the door open and fell back a bit since he was leaning on said door. "whoa hey wai-" naito fell backwards and landed on his back "oww..." naito looked up and saw some weird thing standing infront of him "he-hello?....." he said as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:59 pm
((sorry I was waiting for that sonic person. If he doesn't post in the next half-hour I'll type a response for you guys))  

Kazzoh

Codger

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:01 pm
(Ooc: its cool just glad you weren't ignoring us lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:08 pm
(Kazz: He won' t be. You can trust me on that one. I've been RPing with him for the past year or two.. He's not really thaaaat active. He may or may not be on later tonight. But, he can always respond later.)  

Zombie Swagger

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

The Hokage's eyes quickly shifted over to the young Uchiha who tried to enter with making much of a disturbance. He seemed slightly nervous... though he didn't have anything to fear from Kazuya. After all, after the Aburame ruined his prank he wasn't quite in the mood for practical jokes. "I'll be with you in a minute, kid. Just gotta address this g-" He cut off in the middle of his sentence feeling a disturbance in the force. He just couldn't quite put a finger on this ghastly sense, and then abruptly what could only be described as something akin to the Basilisk from the Book of Revelations burst in through his door.

Now having already played around with being the devil in his last act he thought this was some kind of strange retribution. His eyes were as big as dinner plates, and he seemed to have lost some of the color on his face. "Oh dear, the Devil came down to Konoha and he was lookin' for a soul to steal~." He muttered. After the hideous serpent revealed its true intentions Kazuya, ironically felt more comfortable. What he wanted was not his soul but rather a headband. Raising his right eyebrow curiously, he would begin with a peculiar questionnaire. "And jussssssssst why issst it you want to aid Konoha in our conflict? Does little Red Riding Hood know you both sssshare the ssssame wardrobe? Just what wassssss running through your mind when you tempted Eve with the Apple? If you could be made into a pair of bootsssss by any fassssshion dessssssigner jussssst who would it be~?" He fired off these questions rapidly, though what they actually had to do with the subject at hand would remain unknown to all except the eccentric leader.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:11 pm
Naito stood there a bit interested in the hokages choice in words he decided to keep any comments to himself and simply chuckled a little at the hokages different questions which naito wrote off as all mere jokes.
Naito decided he would've here for a few minutess and decided to sit down in one of the chairs in the office and simply watch "whenever you're ready hokage sir"  

naito of the flame

4,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:27 pm
The crimson cloaked being seemed to slide backwards quiet swiftly, looking at the man. "I sssee you are a jokessster? I want to become a part of Konoha, to dessstroy Cloud. I do believe they are one of your enemiesss? Yesss, they ******** me over in the passt." The thing said. "Would you prefer me show you exactly what I can do combat wissse?" It asked. "I'll even dessstroy one of your opponentsss alone, if you desssire." The thing said happily from the comfort of it's shadows.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Kukuku. I've never told a joke in my life... whoever you are~." He stated quite content for now. "I'm just a man who likes to ask a lot of questions. Like, what's your shoe size?" He teased rather cryptically. Of course he had his own suspicions, and any good Kage should. After all, it's not every day that you have mythical Biblical creatures slither into your office. "Hehe. I will admit a display of force does sound rather interesting. There does seem to be quite a bit of tension between Kumogakure and us. As they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend- sometimes~." He stated rather shrewdly, his eyes grew sharp with suspicion.

"I'm not too sure I can trust you, there are quite a few sayings about you being in the grass~." Once again his mind games were at the forefront of his almost cheerful speaking patterns, he was either incredibly shrewd or absolutely moronic... quite possibly even a little of both. "While it's true we are at the stage of preparation for war, if you were to be traced back to us it would be a rather unfortunate chain of events. And so I'll give you the opportunity to attack the Cloud without any trace of course." Kazuya said a little out of tone before opening his drawer and placing two headbands down. "You two step forward and collect your protectors. As for you~" He commanded to the two gennin before moving on to further business. "You will not receive a headband, until I've got some sort of tangible proof you're on our side. Bring me the head of a Kumogakure shinobi... it doesn't matter who they are as long as they have a headband on. Do that and maybe just then I'll accept your request~." He offered with a devious smirk curling his lips.

He needed some insurance before making a deal with the devil, he was pretty fond of the soul he had. It was closer to him than a brother and he'd known it his whole life, it'd be a shame to lose something so precious.

Kazzoh

Codger

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games