Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:17 pm
Uinsean heard commotion coming from their battle area, and wondered how the other boy was fairing against that attack. He heard the girl speak again, and continued watching carefully to catch an openning. All of the sudden he saw Reiko come from the mist, and quickly attempted to block his face with his forearms. The attack caused him major pain, and sent him back quite aways. However, since he had been in his first stance, his body was more stabalized. Hitting the wall with less force than he would've, he shakingly got back up, and shook his head lightly. "D-damn.. That really hurt.." He mumbled, and looked up, slightly disoriented. Trying to concentrate, he watched for Reiko to make another move. "I can't go charging in at that damn eye.." He thought to himself as he tried to shake off the light haziness from hitting the wall.

[Rank C: Juurai Toorima: Juu Kousen no Hitojichi: 4/5.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

The Uchiha grinned as his attack collided with the sideo f his head,sending the smaller boy into the side of the wall. Reiko would give him no respite though,for as soon as he touched the ground he vanished with a burst of his high speed. Just as the boy began talking Reiko would appear underneath him in a crouched position. He then threw a quick but powerful kick straight up as he braced his arms against the ground for extra power and speed. This was a corner strone of his style and one of the hardest moves to dodge. Uinsean was already disoriented,dazed and not expecting such a speedy and relentless attack. If it connected the blow would send the boy uncontrollably into the air via the kick to his jaw

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Konoha Senpuu [ Leaf Spinning Wind ]
Simple :: D-Ranked
This Taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this Taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a quick movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf Spinning Wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air. Hard for any ninja of your rank to counter or dodge this move.

||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 am
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis stopped short to see the Uchiha reaction time.Though he did stop he hit him in a few places lucky his shoulders were padded along with his legs so the hits that affected him were the ones on the chest and the bicep. Though they stung he would live."Next time, stop faster." He said as he watched Reiko head off towards the one he had selected. Noctis waited in the mist for a bit then as it spread out towards Hitomi he suddenly burst out hoping for the element of surprise. The Mist then disappeared at Noctis command as he charged towards the Sakkugan user.He through two kunai's at her and right after that he followed up with with a vertical slash. Though it seemed a bit extreme the Hokage did tell him to fight as if it was a real battle. Noctis was out for blood.

Spar + 150 Ac
Bukijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:13 am
duckmasta
]

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai looked over to the hokage. 'Holy s**t! is that Sean Connery?? Imma go and get an autograph!' Benkai hopped to his feet and walked over to the hokage. He stayed to the side of the dojo, trying not to be in the way. As he got closer, he noticed that it wasnt Sean Connery. His hopes shattered, dreams crushed, Benkai politely bowed to the hokage. "Hokage-sama, with your permission, i would like to enter this four way brawl, i have done a multitude of missions and would like to prove my worth to you." Benkai remained in the bowed position.

Jutsu used:

[Chakra: 295/295]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 am
Uinsean's eyes widened as Reiko vanished, and reappeared below him. He felt a sharp jerk as he was sent flying into the air. On the way up, a wicked grin spread across his face, and his hands shifted. Bringing up two smoke pellets hidden inside his gloves, and awaited the incoming strike. "A life or death situation should be asserted here, then I'll definitely fight like it is.." He grinned darkly in mid-air as he watched for any movement, and with the wall at his back, Reiko could only come from a few directions.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:47 am
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi gasped in shock and instinctively brought up her sword to parry while dodging one of the kunai. She winced as the other pierced her side. She slashed horizontally, clashing with Noctis's blade. 'This is an actual fight. I need to get serious. No more fooling around,' she thought as her expression became grim. She then charged her blade with elemental chakra. Lightning began to crackle and dance around her blade as a result.

[OOC:] Er, her name is Hitomi, not Pandora. That's my username...lol

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:12 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis smirked when her sword began to crackle. He charged his sword with chakra as well, but it wasn't his snow chakra this time it was his wind chakra. His sword held a bit of a glow as he charged it with wind. And was elementally superior to lightning so his katana would beat her's with no contest."Your body structure looks fragile, your not meant for this. A battle is not the place to overcome weaknesses." He said to her as jumped back a little and then he performed Axle of Rain, he feinted going left but then dashed to the right his blade glowing with wind chakra. When he got to her and found an opening. He thrust forward powerfully, his attacks would be stronger against her own blade because of the superiority of his elemental chakra.

((My bad haha it was late when i posted that XD))

Bukijutsu Used
Axle of Rain
Description: The user will feint a movement, to the left or right, before dashing in the opposite direction. Once the user has spotted an opening, they charge to thrust.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:30 pm
The Hokage kept his gaze upon the battle even as he answered the Genin's question. "I apologize, but you may not join this one. Perhaps I will allow you to test at a later date. In the mean time, please feel free to watch the show and learn a thing or two." After the two boys with Swords moved to attack separate targets, Wazurai shifted his eyebrows questioningly. Upon hearing Noctis say, "Your body structure looks fragile, your not meant for this. A battle is not the place to overcome weaknesses.", he couldn't help but let out a quip. "Generally, the only time a weakness can be overcome, is when that weakness becomes evident. Which also tends to be in the midst of battle."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:40 pm
Chakra :: 325|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              "I must agree with the Hokage. There's a reason I charged it with lightning. Lightning is a current, travelling through anything that is metal. When your sword clashed with mine, that's when it was transferred!" Hitomi wasted no time in flaring her chakra as much as she could, concentrating on her chakra in Noctis's blade. To her surprise, Noctis charged in with wind chakra, completely making her rethink her strategy. She desperately tried to block with her own blade, charging in with earth chakra and the last second. The blade became surrounded in a layer of hard earth, but it the action proved useless once Noctis performed Axel of Rain. 'What am I doing?! My swordsmanship is better than this! I've been practicing with Museigen all my life!' Hitomi thought, 'I may have a fragile body, but I'll make up for it in strength of will and determination!' Using her natural talent of speed, Hitomi was barely able to dodge as she shot to the right. Unfortunately, the blade still cut through her, but it wasn't enough to be labelled 'fatal'. She furiously turned to meet his gaze with a fire in her eyes that wasn't there before. "I don't care if your skill is superior to mine. I don't care if your element is superior to mine. I don't care if YOU'RE superior to me. I'll still do everything within my power to win. Even if it means completely pushing past my limits!" Hitomi gripped Museigen until her knuckles turned white, ignoring the pain that was threatening to overtake her. She shifted her feet, putting one in front of the other, and faced her side towards Noctis, bringing her blade over her head with the point facing him. Her other hand was touching the tip, forming a stance she had taught herself when she was still apart of her clan. This action was done in less than a second.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:02 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis listened to the Hokage, he watched as his words had an effect on Hitomi. He wondered how she would of reacted without the Hokage's words. He was not only trying to fight a physical battle but a psychological one as well. He was attempting to break her down, making her doubt herself, but it became apparent that that was not happening thanks to the hokage. Noctis watched as his strike barely hit her. He heard he words, he looked at her with his cold eyes that seemed to freeze the soul and he smirked."Words of a true shinobi." He noticed her get into her stance and backed away. He then got into his own stance sheathing his sword. He was in his Footing one stance. And he waited for Hitomi to attack.

Bukijutsu Used

Taijutsu Used
Footing one
Simple :: E Rank
The first stance taught, the standing stance. The user places his/her feet, while standing casually, a small distance apart to provide extra stability when facing an opponent.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:12 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi watched as he sheathed his sword and sheathed hers as well to make the fight fair, even if she knew she stood no chance in a taijutsu battle. "I may not know much about taijutsu, but sorry to burst your bubble; that won't stop me. Although I'm going to say it now, I greatly admire your skills. I'm sure you're more than fit to be a chūnin," Hitomi nodded once and got in her own stance. She was eternally grateful for the basic training her family gave her when she was younger. Using her advantage of speed and nimbleness, she hoped that would be enough to overcome her fragility. She took out a kunai and in a blur, shot towards Noctis, aiming for his left side. When she was near him though, she shot to the far right and went behind him, rapidly flinging a kunai.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:31 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis nodded at Hitomi."As I'm sure you are as well."He continued standing and watched her head towards him, yes she was a bit faster than normal. But he could keep up, when she got behind him she was barely able to turn and see the kunai flying towards him. He moved slightly but the kunai still cut him though it was shallow it stung more because of the lightning chakra. After that ignoring the pain he dropped low and did a leg sweep.

Bukijutsu Used

Taijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi jumped up right at the last minute so she wouldn't get caught in his leg sweep and glanced around at her surroundings, memorizing them, before quickly taking out two smoke bombs and detonating them. She took advantage of the smoke and the fact that she had a pretty good idea of where Noctis was and flung a kunai that carried an exploding tag in the thick smoke in his general direction. She then flared her chakra, detonating it after she had put as much distance between them as she could.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis stayed quiet after the smoke pellets blocked his veiw, he could barely make out the sound of something flying through the air. When he saw the explosive tag, he tried to jump away. As it detonated it sent wood splinters flying at him. He covered his face and his neck. He was cut a few times on the leg and on the forehead. Which he began to bleed from. When he landed he had his own idea. He took 4 explosive tags from his pocket and began to move around, he used the cover of the smoke pellets to place them around. He then charged in the direction of the that the kunai was thrown. Once he saw the figure of Hitomi in the smoke he ran around her. He purposefully let out a noise when he attacked from behind with a flurry of attack he was trying to push her back.

Bukijutsu Used

Edit: Did not use any techniques this post srry XD

Taijutsu Used

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko went into motion as soon as his kick connected. The kid definatly has a broken jaw to say the least. He jumped backwards,reaching into his pouch as he did so. He retrieved multiple Kunai with Mini-explosive tag's attatched to them. His hands a blur,he scattered them all around his opponents location in a 10 meter radius. He also threw regular kunai to break the sacks holding the mini explosive tags. They scattered like leafs falling from a tree in the Autumn. He then held a single Kunai with one large explosive tag attatched. He threw it in the center of the kill zone,igniting the rest of them. The Hokage would have to save him for him to survieve because at this time the kid was falling back down to earth

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu [ Cherry Blossom Blizzard Technique ]

||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games