Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko took anouther sip of Sake and by this time he was half drunk. He spun on his barstool to face the young couple"Yeah...we don't want any trouble here" He grinned sheepishly at the young kid"And I'm the badass in this village kid...get your own thing Hahaha!" He said with a slight hickup at the end of his speech. He took anouther sip of his Sake before grabbing the entire bottle and holding it against the side of his leg as he watched the two young lovebirds.Reiko's order came as he grabbed it and walked,more like stumbled,towards the door

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 380|380

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              "Would the girl I saw you with approve of your current state?" Hitomi coldly bit back before looking at the scroll curiously and nodded, opening it. As she read it, she just knew she must have been blushing ten different shades of red. 'I'm relieved...' her smile widened the way it hadn't in a very long time. "You may be a smart a lick and cynical, but you make up for it in awesomeness, like you said so yourself," Hitomi laughed but then her expression softened again. "How could you consider I'd say no? Of course I'd love to. But," Hitomi avoided his eyes and looked down, fidgeting her thumbs, "don't ask that just yet. If you found out what I truly am, you would be disgusted. That's why I don't have anyone close to me, why I fear having someone close to me." Hitomi gazed down, lost in thought. "You're basically asking to be the boyfriend of a monster." she suddenly grew angry with herself, sure that he would realize and back away.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

Jashin stood from his seat and went to sit beside her. Forcing her to stop playing with her thumbs, so far the only habit he has seen she kept since a child, he placed his hand in hers and moved her face to look at him. You are not a monster. Trust me on that. I heard you talking to someone of your same bloodline and i know what you think when you use your traits but I'm not afraid. So dont be afraid and please dont call yourself a monster cause your not. You have always been there for me when we were children and you still are now. Your the most devotd person i met not to mention the most beautiful one too and i know we can stay happy together ok? He hoped he had shown her that he was leaving her or backing away at all. In fact she should have known that from their childhood how he would always try to fight anyone no matter the strength that made her sad. Waiting for her reaction he simpy kissed her cheek softly an looked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi's eyes widened but then she turned to him, unable to suppress the need to hug him. After a few seconds, she let him go. "I'll never be able to say thank you enough times," she replied, her expression grateful and happy. "You're right," she grinned but then remembered what he had done. At the moment, her face flushed a deep red, but her smile didn't waver.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image

Jashin winked and smiled as he held her close to him before asking, Is that a yes then? If she said no this time he wouldnt push the subject anymore for a while but he truly hoped she said yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              "Of course it's a yes, you idiot," Hitomi laughed. She decided to be brave and, to confirm her answer, kissed him. She hadn't felt this way in years, and she felt like she never wanted to let him go.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

Jashin, stunnd for a moment, went wide eyed before he kissed her back his arms wrapping around her holding her to his body.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi felt like silly putty at that moment, her knees going weak. 'I'm glad...that it's like this..' she thought before grudgingly separating from him. "Since I feel like I need to give you something in return, I have a surprise. Come on!" she grabbed his hand and got up, fast-walking to the river. "Close your eyes though! I don't want you to see it yet," she spoke as she pulled him along, eager to show him the beautiful place by the riverbank she would always go to when she was younger. She didn't feel comfortable in such a public place with lots of people all chattering at once.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm
User Image

CLosing his eyes he followed her swiftly holding her hand as he chuckled. He was truly happy she was his girlfriend now and he would do anything to make her happy and he would keep his promises and never hurt her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

"I don't wanna forget why I'm here..." He sat down in the ramen shop and ordered a bowl of ramen and some tea.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis took a seat at the ramen stand next to a man. Just by sitting next to him he should be able to feel the very air around him chill. Noctis orders a bowl of ramen. The cold almost felt like it belong in yukigakure. And not in Konoha

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain looked to the man out of the corner o his eye and hoped a seat down. He didn't like his personal space invaded. Getting his ramen he started to eat.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Zain moving down a seat did not go unoticed. Noctis looked at the man next to him. As he received his bowl. It was steaming with heat. Noctis blew on it once and the steam vanished. Noctis began to eat."Your not from around here."He told the man,

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2850 Ryo:2000

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 pm
[[his headband is hidden in his robes xD]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:40 pm
little mintchan
[[his headband is hidden in his robes xD]]

((...Oh, who hides their headband in thier robes XD >.< I'll edit))  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games