Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:00 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Jae coaxed an eyebrow, a little amused that he could tell at first glance that she was probably older and more experienced than he was.
"Just Jae is fine. I don't need an identifier to make me feel older and more superior." Actions spoke louder than words and that was the truth of things, at least to her anyway. As he mentioned something or another about 'women like her' Jae smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. With a coy smile her little rebuttal was meant to fire the statement right back at him. "Ichi, was it? You've never met a woman like me before." She was more than likely right. Jae was one of a kind and she had enough self esteem to know that. It might not be a good kind of unique but she didn't give a rats a** what anyone thought. Her thoughts tried to return to her earlier rejection, Jae fighting them back with all of her might. Maybe she should start caring more. Then she wouldn't get rejected or ditched by all of the men she involved herself with. Food for thought...

Ichi took her words as Jae making an implication on his part. Assuming that he was weak. Jae rolled her eyes slightly at his challenge. Genin always had something to prove. She knew that very well. She had been the same way. Raising her right hand in the air slightly, she waved it before her as if dismissing foul air before her.
"Don't get your boxers all bunched up. Besides. I don't want to get reprimanded for sending a Genin to a hospital... there is nothing in it for me. An accidental punch to the face gave you a bloody nose. Imagine what conniption you might throw if I give you other trophies to take home?" To say she wasn't curious to see what Ichi had to bring to the table would be lying on her part, she did want to know, but at the moment she wasn't sure if she could control herself very well. The effects of the sake had really unbalanced her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi heard her response to his statement about her and smiled. "My you have a great way of stating things..." he said with a grin on his face. "No I never meet a woman like you before, but than again, that's from what I remember or like remembering..." he said as he smiled and stuck his tongue out a bit and hit to top of his head wit his knuckles. In other words he stated that he was not all that good with remembering things at all. "So you never know!" he said with a playful look on his face like that of a little kid.

He than saw and heard her wave off his request. "Oh come on, I will just say I started a little argument with you and you taught me a lesson. Also it's not l will ask for anything or expect anything out of you..." he said meaning a prize. But than the gears in his head began to spin. "I got an idea, If I can hit you atleast once, you have to go on a date with me!" he said as he grinned and had a full blush on his face. "But if I lose I will do anything you ask of me for 3 months!" he said trying to get her as interested as possible. "I promise to take it easy, I could tell from the smell in your breath when I was closer to you, you seemed to have a bit too much to drink..." he said with a smile on his face. "But I also promise not to underestimate you just because your a bit tipsy..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 pm
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 4 4 5

Drunk or not Jae was not one to back away from a challenge, especially since he had added to it to make it even more interesting. She smiled impishly at him. Coaxing her head to one side she gave the impression of one who was seriously contemplating something. It was as if she was weighing the intrigue of his offer and the consequences she would have to deal with should things get a little out of hand. Well. He thinks he can hit me... She thought, as if that alone was the reason for her rise to his offer. He had her at 'I've got an idea..."
"Alright laddy buck. I'll hold you to that then. But warning in advance. Even as drunk as I am, I'm still capable of making you run home with your tail between your legs, figuratively speaking of course." Snickering, Jae took a small step back. Her muscles tensed. Coming out of the exams had been tough on her. She had only been in the village for a good two days. Her injuries were still fresh. Needless to say she was going to actually have to pay attention to what it was she was doing. Being reckless could cost her a personal slave for three months.

A thought occurred to her then. This was the first person she was sparring with that could learn from her. That thought alone made this a little different than just any normal spar with her peers.
"Ladies first I guess..." Jae wasn't one to waste time standing idly by but she also wasn't the type to miss a chance to come up with some sort of sassy remark. Jae moved through hand signals insanely quick and with one hand. She wanted to pelt him immediately with something that would give him a run for his money. Jae had never liked the idea of her elders holding back on her on account of her age and rank and she was sure that neither would this boy. Grand waterfall Jutsu! The water from the river nearby immediately bubble and churned, surging forward and around her in a thick, rapidly flowing, jet of water. It spread out behind her, forming into what the name of the jutsu instilled. It looked like the start of a tidal wave of some sorts. She flicked her arm out and forward in Ichi's direction, the water responding by pushing forward towards him. It rose steadily, high above his head, fanning out. All at once it came crashing down. Jae watched from behind her creation, paying close attention to how he would get out of this and readying herself to react in case he came out of this situation a lot more easily than she would expect. "Don't get wet!" She yelled, giggling behind the roar of water as it crashed downward.

Daibakufu no Jutsu [ Grand Waterfall Technique ]
Official Description: Suiton • Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the Shinobi and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.
Guild Description: See official description.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

Ichi was glad she took him up on his offer. But was right away not taken that she decided to use such a high class jutsu. "Damn, this bet maybe the end of me..." he said as he quickly made hand signs and ended on [ Ram ] he than dragged his foot just infront of himself causing thick mud to form. "Sorry I don't plan too..." Earth Style: Mud Slide Barrier Sudden a large earth and mud barrier erupted from the ground and collided with the waterfall. Just wen the wall did so Ichi jumped and pushed himself back off the wall just escaping before his wall collapsed and got crushed under the rush tide.

Ichi himself slide on his feet on the ground to a distance of about [ 3 ] yards or [ 15 ] feet and seemed to have a smile on his face. "Guess I did get a little wet..." he said as moved his hand infront of his mouth and inhaled a large amount of air in his lungs. " Katon: Goryuuka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ]! He suddenly exhaled a large ball of condensed flames in the shape of a dragons head at Jae The flames seemed to cause the water on the ground to evaporate as as it roared at her.

User Image

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 80 ] (( Earth Style: Mud Slide Barrier, D - S Rank & Katon: Goryuuka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ], B - Rank )) = [ 290 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 4 3 5

He evaded it well enough, Jae mused, watching him more than anything. This was a spar after all and her movements were too relaxed to really take this fight all too seriously. She was sure Ichi had potential but at the moment no amount of anything was going to make her serious. Well. That was her initial thought. When Ichi had suddenly regained his balance he brought his hand to the front of his mouth and let out an elongated 'puff' of air. Katon?! Not only was he preparing to use a Katon Jutsu but as he ignited that same air and launched it at her, the ball of fire taking the form of a large dragon head, Jae realized he was using B ranked Jutsu. So he wasn't a green stick. Shame on her for thinking he was a Genin straight out of the academy, not that it really mattered in the end. The result would be the same. She would not lose. Regardless.

Dealing with Katon was not Jae's forte and she found herself even more out of wack suddenly in the presence of one of her greatest fears. Training during the exams had helped her somewhat but she was still overly terrified of the stuff. Panicking Jae did the only thing she could do. Instead of using some sort of showy strategical Jutsu to get out of this predicament, Jae activated her most valuable scape goat Jutsu, her Body Flicker technique. She was going to have to come in close to Ichi, in order to keep him from using that same Jutsu. Had it not been for the brave effect the sake had given her Jae would have more than likely froze up in the presence of the flames. Instead, as she disappeared, she reappeared to his right. She was squatted down low, One knee was drawn in to support her weight and her fingertips were touching the ground off to the right to give her more balance. With her free leg, Jae used it to sort of kick, swipe, at Ichi's legs in order to knock him down. This was the only opportunity Jae would give him at even coming close to her and she knew she was risking it by resorting to close combat.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Ichi was caught off guard. The only thing that he was able to see from the corner of his eye was a flash of pink that suddenly went low. Before he could turn his full attention towards his right his opponent did a well executed leg sweep. "Damn it..." was the only thing that came from Ichi's mouth as his feet left the ground from his opponents contact. But he was not without his counter.

Just was he was knocked back he planted his on the ground to gain stability and drew his sharpened shovel from his back with his free hand. And almost in one quick motioned swung the blunt side of it down at Jae with as much force as he could put into it. "Don't underestimate me!" he shouted at her as he seemed to not be angry, but to be rather excitement that this spar was getting so lively so fast. It was as if everything was happening in slow motion to him. But to the surrounds it must seem they are moving faster than the average eyes can see. This was a shinobi spar, hell a REAL shinobi spar. It was as if all the adrenaline in his body was make all his movements quick, sharp, and accurate right now. Ichi was glad he walked her into sparring with him.

[[ Sorry for the wait... ]]

User Image

Chakra Pool: [ 290 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( ---)) = [ 290 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 4 1 5

Jae didn't waste time. Immediately she pushed off of her hands, now fully residing on the strength of her legs to keep her upright. Had she been wearing a dress, this position would have left little for the imagination. Activating her bloodline, she pinched at the large red hole that seemed to materialize in the center of her palm. Jerking it out and directed toward the shovel Ichi was now using to bash her with, she met his steel with her own hardened red 'steel', her crimson blade. It was one of a kind and unique to her clan specifically. Had she not been intoxicated, Jae would never ever use her bloodline during a spar. Showing other's what type of tricks she had at her disposal was foolhardy. Jae gripped the sheath of the blade tightly, now pushing upward with her legs and upper torso to deflect the blade that he had used to attempt to bash her skull with. A small smirk played at the corner of her mouth. She hadn't expected much from him but he was proving her wrong left and right. She snickered, defusing the tension around her. The alcohol was starting to really course through her now. Jae wanted to see what he could bring to the table, so she didn't retaliate with anything else. Instead she waited. Waited to see what his next move was.

[ ooc ; If you want to end the spar, go ahead. I am so sorry it took this long. It's just i've had mid term after mid term and finally I get a break. ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:59 pm
[[ Yea, sorry lets end the spar both of us have been very busy lately ]]  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

It wasn't too long before Ayume made it to the river. It was nice and serene. Perhaps she could come here for a bit of training sometime later if she had the time. The pink boots she wore created a rough clacking sound against the dirt.

[enter and exit]
X Current Mission
Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered.

X
X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:34 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗

[Ninjutsu/Bloodline] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Katon -- Fuuton]

「 The Uchiha heir made his way into the area and found his usual spot under a yew tree. He used to come here a lot with his mother when he was younger, so you could say it has grown on the young man. He often finds himself coming back to this spot when he wished to reflect on thoughts or just relax. With a sigh, he sat down and pulled his knees to his chest, resting his arms over them ad interlaced his fingers as his onyx gaze mapped the scenery in his memory just like always, searching for something new. "Hn.." 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/355] | [Uchiha] | [Active Skills] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ Ooc flies with the wind~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Land of Confusion

A figure materialized carrying what looked like a trio of small folders in her hands. She stayed across the river from the boy under the tree. She looked down, then back up at him. "Uchiha, Kirito?"She called across to him, just loud enough to be heard clearly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 The Uchiha was pulled from his thoughts as his eyes picked up on movement across the way. It was the beautiful female from before at the dojo. He kept his gaze held on her for a few more moments before pulling away back to the river. It wasn't until he heard someone call his name that he looked her direction again. "Erm, h-hai. How did you guess?" He called back, now giving the female more though as his eyes surveyed her being, trying to pick her clothes off with his mind apart, attempted to decipher who she was. 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image

The girl snapped the folder closed and walked across the water to the boy, her chakra momentarily glowing beneath her feet, white in the calm water. She stopped just in front of him and knealt down looking into his eyes. She stared at him for a few moments, quietly, simply staring into his eyes. The hers shut, she tilted her head, and smiled."Pleasure to meet you. Im your new sensei. "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 pm
█ █ Genin █ █

¤ Kirito Uchiha ¤

User Image

「 As she got closer, he could pick her figure apart easier, getting a better look than before at just how beautiful this woman was. She could rival against a Hyuuga any day. "Hn..The pleasure is all mine, sensei." The male offered a rare smile that would stay on his lips for some time. So he got placed in a squad that quick hn? "If you don't mind, could you tell me more about yourself sensei? We are going to be in the same squad after all, and it is a good habit to know who you will be working with." 」™

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image

"Theres not much to say. Im your sensei...I like animals, and they like me. Im married, to an Aburame. I dislike insubordination and if you get out of line I will leave said person in a coma for a few hours. Sound fun?"She made sure to alter her personality to a slightly more sadistic one than she actually was. It would make her team that much more agreeable when she was being nice.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games