Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:56 am
User ImageApollo listened lightly to what the Nin had to say and simply nodded to words here and there. So the old fogies had sent him. For some reason, he wasn't surprised. For a moment he thought this over, letting the young man sign or not. "Hmm, let you sign? Why would allow you to do such a thing? So what if the toads sent you this way for me to allow you the right to sign. You must know we don't see things eye to eye all the time...especially me and Gamabunta..." If he had approval from the Toads Apollo supposed that did give him SOME creditability but not much. "So, give me a extremely well thought out reason as to why I should let you sign. A warning though however. I'm a Hyuuga and we catch up on the slightest things. Do not think for a moment I couldn't tell if your lying." Also take in effect that Apollo was swordsmen who had mastered a style which allowed him to read the intent of individuals and you have yourself a gypsy of sorts.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 am
"It may seem as if I am demanding, I had planned to fight you on equal terms to prove myself... but as of now I cannot do so..." He grimaced slightly,"My village has suffered recent attacks by an unknown assailant and my students and friends are in grave danger... I cannot afford to leave them for any given amount of time... But I know this man is strong and I will need all of the help I can get, the toads all seemed quite fond of me, except for a rather large Yakuza type fellow, but I was informed he is always of that nature... If there were any other way I would make it happen but I am rather pleading for your understanding on this matter."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:05 pm
User ImageA sigh escaped the old Nin, looking to the younger with a blank expression. So he needed more power to help? Apollo supposed that was a good enough reason than any to give him a bit more strength. "Alright...I will give you a month. In that time we will meet up at Toad Mountain and have a duel where we'll see if you are truly worthy to be a signer. Until then...I grant you the power of the Toads. Do not take my kindness for weakness Howaido." Apollo opened his palm and with a single hand performed multiple hand signs. A moment late, in a puff of smoke, a large scroll appeared within his palm. "Alright, I will need you to sign your name in blood here." Opening the scroll, Apollo showed Howaido where he would place his name. It would go right under Apollo's name.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:10 pm
As Howaido looked up to see the scroll he bit his thumb and drew blood,"Arigatou, Apollo-sama..." He was only the second to sign the list, so that made him the first student of the Toad Sage in Senjutsu arts. He signed in Kanji and then stood up to face Apollo,"I promise I will meet you in one month, things should be finished by then, Again I thank your village for its hospitality." He put his mask back on and rearmed himself with all of his weapons, katanas, tantos, cleavers, then smiled beneath his mask,"If I dont need anything else I really must get back, Apollo-sama, Sypher-san."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:03 pm
Sypher pat Kyo on the shoulder as he followed his master out muttering "Stay here and get a scroll, Kyo." he listened in silence as Howaido and Apollo spoke, his hands deep in his pockets. As Howaido wrote his name on the scroll Sypher looked away, his silence stretching even as the other man prepared to leave "Later." he nodded at Howaido then looked curiously at Apollo, wondering why his master had motioned for him to come as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

It was a hassle getting to this point, the Cloud shinobi were very resilient to outsiders and the bands seemed to more than attract unwanted attention like a beacon. Once at the office, Mi stood outside of the doors unsure of what it was that she was going to say. Getting straight to the point was something that she naturally did but this person was not a patronage of her own village. She could insult someone if she fell back to comfortably on her blunt personality. More than distressed, Mi was a little afraid. Not long ago she had been Genin and now she was ushering a squad, their lives in her hands and she was relaying an important item to another Kage from another village. Mustering up her courage she knocked on the door, three loud raps.

[5 / 5]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:40 pm
[ OoC ]
Oh god!
Excuse me for my absense.
I haven't really been posting at all actually but.
I swear to post by tonight.
[/Cries]
So much reading!
[/cries]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:45 pm
((xD Not so much reading. I can summarize, I think.
Apollo and Howaido came in after Kyo asked for a scroll. Howaido and Sypher talked and Howaido introduced himself to Kage. Apollo, Howaido and Sypher left the office to talk. Then Howaido left. Apollo and Sypher are still outside. Then Mi showed up and knocked.
I'm not sure who else is in the room after that xD.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:13 am

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro Hatake had let her grey eyes roam their surroundings as they walked through cloud only discretely. She believed they were attracting attention, and she didn't want to bring on too much more. Still, she couldn't help turning her head every now and then to look at a stall or a shop. Everything was quite different than it was in the Mist. It was... exciting. But then they grew close to the more 'political' district of the Raikage's tower, and Nijiro kept her face calm and neutral, simply following Mi's actions.

❝Shall we wait outside?❞ Nijiro asked Mi quietly, wondering if it was acceptable for a whole team to enter the Raikage's office. It was a political matter, after all.

To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Flickering her red eyed gaze over her shoulder and in Nijiro's direction, she met the girls eyes. Mi raised a brow quizzically in response to the girls comment. Sure Mi was not so thrilled as most made it seem at having a squad but never would she lower them down to waiting outside like some trio of mongrels. Her thin brows drew together, as if she was mulling over some complicated puzzle. Dropping her gaze she looked at the floor, very insulted that someone would think of her like that. Mi could only blame herself however, she had not been the most open of people and had seemed more hostile than anything. Things were going to have to change if she was going to at least establish some sort of teacher student relationship with her squad.
"I think not. Each of you were in just as much risk as I was on this mission and therefore are entitled to knowing what becomes of our scroll. Besides, if things don't go as Lord Satoshi plans the fact that you three are already informed saves us the troubles and ensures a quicker retreat."Mi had put a lot of thought into this mission. Even though they had gotten this far it was not safe to say that they were in the clear. If the Kage of these lands was not in the mood to honor the treaty all four of them were in danger and it would fall upon Mi to make sure they returned back to the village alive to pass on the word of what happened.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:09 am
Sypher made his way back to the Kage's office, wondering if he'd ever get a chance to talk to her about his birds. He paused in step as he noticed the group of girls that had gathered outside the office since he'd left and frowned They are not from Cloud. he thought and coughed "Excuse me..." he said politely, moving through the group to reach the door. His knuckles rapped on it, purely from habit, before he reentered the room, sliding back to stand with Kyo. He left the door open in case the girls decided to follow inside or if Apollo-dono came in as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:19 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath showed up behind the others, having been the anchor in their travels. Mi and Nijiro seemed to be overreacting. "Maybe I'm too careless, but I don't think we need to be concerned. Even if they aren't going to accept our scroll, they'll probably just ask us to leave. Rapid retreat seems like a step too far." Breath inhaled and exhaled deeply. The air was so... dry. It wasn't thick with mist, and it was so... not nurturing.

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:26 am
That's a big group. Sypher's ears picked up a second voice coming from outside and he frowned before moving back to the door. He pushed it open further and stood in the doorway, examining the new arrival curiously "You are not from Cloud..." he said, wondering briefly where they were from. He hadn't seen any of them at the exams though that didn't surprise him. His eyes focused on the heavy breather "Do you need a paper bag?" Sypher asked, thinking the boy(?) might be hyperventilating and needed help.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath heard the question be referred to him, and turned to face the source. "Erm... no, thank you. It's just the air. It's so dry and thin, because of the altitude. He shifted his bag on his shoulder, then addressed the other question. "We're from Mist village. The air there is thick and moist."

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 pm
Sypher's eyes narrowed sharply at the word Mist, his memory surging slightly at the last time he'd met a Mist nin "Your Kage, I believe her name was Doku, didn't have an issue with it. I didn't notice any discomfort in her manner when she arrived though I suppose she wouldn't have show any either way..." he said, his voice slightly unnerved. He reached in his bag and brought out a bottle of water "Here. If you're going to stay in Cloud long, I suggest keeping a full bottle on you at all times. Otherwise you'll be very ill." he turned to move back into the office.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games