Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu smirked as she chuckled,"Good thing then, I was hoping your house hadnt burned down or something, haha! Though what is this about training and your injuries? You know me better than that Dai-chan! Training is not just about the act, you have to think about your training before you perform it. Training is 90% mental and 10% physical! You cant just train with out thinking about what you are training, why you are training and how you can get stronger by training that specific thing. You wont get anything done!" As the nurses came in Fuyu rolled her eyes, then again she had jumped out of the window after her first treatment. She couldnt stand being laid up. "Think while you are being healed, dont waste any time. You can always train, any time, any where, you dont need the physical to train." With that Fuyu slumped back against the wall and waited.

-Chakra:775

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro was still meditating outside the window on his ink eagle not paying attention really to anything going on. "Ah ha! I got a story thought up..." He said quickly drawing on the notebook with his calligraphy brush, and smiling. "Alright sis get ready too-" It was at that time the nurse came in and he flew up for privacy until Dai was back in her room. In the mean time he would see if choujuu giga could be used a different way and weaker non-combative way, by touching the pictures he drew and see if he could move the ink for a more thrilling story. suprisingly he could which just made him smile as the pictures moved without coming to full life.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 235/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:36 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded about to reply to Dai when the other nurses walked in, sighing some Sukai stood up looking at Shiro, it was obvious that he felt uneasy about the hospital. Smiling sweetly and also very shyly she added. "Not all doctor's are bad and poke you with needles." Giggling ever so softly she turned to Fuyu. "Dai won't be in here much longer after these nurses are done treating her back and hands. She'll just have to rest and take it easy. After that she'll be ready to start training." Sukai spoke in her gentle voice, My shyness is starting to go away. But I think that's only because i'm in a hospital. . . I still probably wouldn't be able to talk or be around all these people if we would've met some place else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu threw her hands up as she sighed. "Atcha! It doesnt matter little girl, her training is all wrong, its no wonder she cant do anything right yet!" Fuyu smiled as she exclaimed at Dai through the curtain,"I hope you heard that too!" She turned and looked the medic up and down putting her hands on her hips. "Who are you anyways? You look like a string bean, do you need some of my training too?" Fuyus features stood out well, her muscles were large and toned and yet her beauty shone outwards as her strength did not overpower her feminine features.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

The extremely shy Sukai nodded slightly. "I haven't done any battle training. The only training I've done so far is medical jutsu." She replied softly to Fuyu. It was true that Sukai had no body tone to her yet, but that was because she had no teacher or scrolls. She had thought about maybe training her Saiton a bit after she was done with patients in the hospital but she had never gotten around to it. Sukai looked small and fragile in more ways than one, her body and personality were two of those things, also the fact that she wasn't around many healthy active fighting ninjas. If I train more and harder I'll become stronger and not be as shy. But first I need a Sensei, if one would take me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro flew back down to the window and sighed, "Sorry Sky I can never feel safe at this place anymore..." he said as he put the last picture in order as he got ready for Dai. His eyes blinking at what Fuyu just said before shaking his head. Ooshiro kept a resonable distance away from the window just in case, while he set up to tell a story.

User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:29 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu sighed again as she patted Sukai on the head,"Im having to train everyone around here... Oh well, Im up for it! Ill take you both out when we are done here." Fuyu was about two heads taller than the girl, so she hoped she didnt look too scary to the girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

From behind the curtain; Dai yelled at Fuyu. "Might I remind you dear Fuyu-chan. My lessons are from the same Sensei as you and from Kein Uchiha." She laughed and so did the nurses.

Dai laid still until the head nurse smiled. "Your hands have no burn scars. Besides the scar that had been there before." Dai sat up and rubbed her hands. A small tingle feeling. "Unfortunately, you have a scar on your back. The burn had gone through your scar tissue." Dai sighed another bit of a memory she possible didn't want. "If you do any training. Please be careful." Dai nodded. The nurses gave her her cloths and left the curtained off area for Dai to change in. She changed quickly. She had always carried a extra shirt. She slipped it on. She slipped her fishnet shorts on and then her normal shorts, she slipped her boots on and then Opened the curtain. She looked at Fuyu and the others. Dai looked like nothing had happened to her. She walked over to where her belt was hanging and latched it back onto her hips. She took up her weapon pouch and attached it to her left leg again. She snatched up her bells and hair ribbons. She fluffed her hair and turned to Fuyu. "So where should we go spend time together?" She asked with a smile. She was stronger then what Fuyu would have remembered. She had the strength of of Chunin, though she was still Genin. Dai placed her hands on her hips just like Fuyu had hers. "And you are not their teacher Fuyu." Dai smiled and nodded at Shiro. "Brother, perhaps you should take Sukai over to the Dojo before your teacher kills your clone." She smiled at Shiro. She looked at Fuyu. "They have a teacher that the Raikage had already assigned them." She giggled. "Come on Fuyu, you need just to relax and spend sometime with an old friend." Dai stated to her. which was true.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai closed her eyes for the few seconds Fuyu patted her on the head. "It would be an honor to be trained by an ANBU." Sukai bowed slightly to Fuyu then looked over at Dai seeing her medical assistants wasn't needed. "How are you feeling Dai?" Sukai asked a bit pumped to go train now, it was the first time ever that Sukai actually felt comfortable around so many people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:43 pm
Shi stood up when he heard Dai. Waltzing back into the room and a slight yet small bark followed. He wanted them to follow him to some place. Panting the dog chased his tail a bit before falling over to his side and rolling right out the door. Poking his head back in to bark again.
[[fuyu will murder me for this xD]]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Stop by my house when you get a chance then, Sukai-chan, you wont regret it." Fuyu grinned,"Kein isnt so tough... if you get in the right situation... with the lights off..." She laughed heartily at her own joke before she smiled,"Well whoever it is they arent doing a very good job if she has no combat training... Yeeesh! Ive been relaxing all week...." Fuyu made a pouting face as she pointed out the door,"I guess we have to follow the dog." Fuyu made the most pitiful wibble face as they exited together to follow the dog.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

"yeah I would also like to be trained by an anbu, however I think it would be best if we pass it by the Raikage. I can fly us there if needed." His eyes turned to the dojo, really not wanting to be taught by takeo who would most likely after beating him would make him write stories of Takeo's greatness. Shiro began to quickly put the notebook with the story in his bag and smiled like a fox as he opened his hands to anyone that needed a ride anywhere. "besides our teacher would most likely make Sky shyer then she already is to people." He said remembering takeo's personality when he tried to get his attention.

User Image

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:00 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai nodded to Fuyu as she walked out looking at her teammate tilting her head to the side. "Hm?" She hadn't met their teacher yet, but Shiro said made her slightly more curious and nervous. "Wh-who's the other person on our team Sh-Shiro?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai looked at Sukai as she asked of how she was feeling. "The nurses say my arms wont scar. But my back is another story. The burn burnt through my scar tissue. So I'll have another scar to my collection." If any where to look close; Dai's skin was smooth like skin should be. She reached up and peeled back a piece of paper revealing deep setting scars. She pressed the paper down and looked at Fuyu before laughing. "They just got their headbands today, Fuyu-nee. And I don't need to know what you and Kein do together." Dai smiled at Fuyu. She looked at Shiro and nodded. "Me and Fuyu will walk to where we need to follow Shi." dai looked at Sukai. "Perhaps you should go with Shiro. My brother won't anything happen to you. I know you can trust your life with him. I do." She smiled and waved to the young genin. Smiling like a fox; just like Shiro. "Stay out of trouble, Brother." Dai waved to both Shiro and Sukai. Soon she followed after Fuyu and Shi.
[exit]

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai

Shiro extended her hand and looked at Sky, "her name is Zori she is with the Raikage right now. Also our sensei is a little full of himself." Shiro finished as the bird flew close so he could get sky, "I will take you to either one if you which, just meeting Zori will take us out of the village." Ooshiro said giving her a choice to meet either Takeo or Zori, however he most likely wanted to go see Zori then takeo who was firmly pissed at him.

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games