Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Livid Landings || .:Streets of Kumogakure:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked in behind Sukai."Ya, I think that would be good for m-" He couldn't finish before he was suddenly picked up by a rather large man, who at first seemed like he was crushing him but the man was hugging Demetri. He carrying him around like a rag doll."Demetri my boy! I'm so glad your back! Last I heard you were in a coma! The Misses and Me were so worried!" Demetri with his back now officially broken was placed on his feat and his body moved like gelatin."Demetri-kun!" Another voice could be heard as what seemed like a maid rushed over and hugged Demetri, her chest size rivaling Sukai's he was now being suffocated as well. The maid was the Owner's daughter, the owner of the restaurant the man who broke Demetri's back. But he was fine now."Thank you guys, good to be back." The man then told him whatever he and his date Sukai get is on the house. Demetri thanked him as the daughter led them to a nice table next to a window on the second floor. It overlooked the streets and you could see alot of the village."Sorry about that, I used to come here alot."He said with a chuckle."Oh about the spar I'd like that."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (3/5)
Sukai was surprised at the sudden out burst the man and his daughter had towards Demetri. She simply smiled and giggled angelically following him as the maid lead them to their table on the second floor. Sitting down Suki gazed out the window, seeing the street. She had always had a thing for a good view. But nothing could compare to being on one of Shiro's ink birds. Soaring through the crisp air. Shaking the thought's of her probable ex. she looked at Demetri. "Soooo~ I guess I'll have Poki. . .you?"

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 4,100
Ryo: 2,500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was also looking out the window. He was trying to remember things, which he could. But there were certain blank area he couldn't figure out. When Sukai spoke it brought him out of his thoughts. He smiled."Poki sounds goods."Though his stomach had growled he didn't want to eat too much if they were going to spar later eating lightly would be good."So Sukai, what can you tell me about the time we knew each other."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (4/5)
Sukai put her elbows on the table interlacing her fingers putting her chin on them smiling at him with her content purple hues. Remembering their time together. "Well, for starters. . .you never called me Sukai. . . you called me Sky, . . . or. . . Angel." A light blush came to her cheeks remembering him calling her that. "You always got hurt, but half the time I think it was because you wanted me to rip your shirt off and heal you." Giggling she put. "I thought it kinda cute, though. . ." Her smile then turned into a frown as she crossed her legs under the table. "I left on a mission with my Sensei Kein, . . and just got back today, so I wasn't even aware you were in a coma until the nurse came into the office. . . the Raikage rushed me over to go check on you. . . and make sure you recovered well. . . when I saw it was really you. . . the blank expression in your eyes as I said your name. . . stuck me. . " As she continued her voice got quieter and her eyes seemed hurt. "I . . .didn't want to believe it at first . . .that you forgot me. . . but the look in your eyes. . . .said it all." Closing hers Sky let out a pained sigh. Now allowing herself to cry over something so childish.

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 4,100
Ryo: 2,500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri listened to Sukai intently, ."Sky, Angel..."He thought the names to himself.He smirked when she said that Demetri would just want to be healed by her. Maybe that was true, her hands were so soft and gentle. He would know after that little check up. He smiled at her thinking it was cute of him but he didn't know if he would really step in front of a justu, which made him chuckle. When she got quieter talking about how he had forgotten her. He looked down at the table."They was you talked...made it sound like we were lovers or something."he said with a small laugh,He then held one of her hands gently."Suk- Sky...I'm sure I'll remember you someday...How could a forget such a beautiful face." He told her, He thought to himself now would be the time in a movie for the guy to make a move on the girl. He began to lean a little when suddenly a bunch of plates were on the table. The daughters owner had placed alot of food on their table."Dad says that he made this all for you! they probably fed you tube food at the hospital! And he said to eat it all or else!" She said with a sweet innocent smile. But Demetri looked the same as when Sky told him his manhood had shrunk. Then the maid came back with ALOT of poki."Oh and here you go!"Then she left. Demetri smiled at Sukai then looked down at the ton of food and shrugged."Might as well."He grabbed a plate and slowly began to eat. And ate some Poki, something he dearly missed.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:32 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (5/5)
Sukai giggled softly at Demetri's comment about her making it sound like they were lovers. "Hehe, something like that I suppose. . . though, we never got really into it. Because I was with Shiro and all. . . " Suki paused hearing him talk about how he could never forget her face. Blushing some she rose an eyebrow slightly when he toke her hand and started to move in closer to her, then suddenly before anything occurred the waitress came back, her breast nowhere in comparison to hers up close. She gave them their food and plenty of Poki. I wonder, . . . was Demetri trying to kiss me? No, . . . I'm probably just reading into it wrong.... He wouldn't do that. Would he? Shaking the thoughts Suki began eating with Demetri, the food was great. But this was beginning to feel more like a date than a mission from the Raikage. No this is still strictly a mission. I will not do anything to change my status so soon.
Higher Up's Request --complete!

((00c: Think I'm done spamming the crap out of this long-term mission? XD))

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 4,250
Ryo: 2,600

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:25 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
"Oh I see, So now you're no longer interested in him?" Demetri was trying to think who shiro was, but his face didn't come up nor did his name sound familiar. Guess he was one of those people he forgot. But he wouldn't say anything, Demetri ate his found and suddenly felt a lot hungrier than he did before The food was there. Suddenly another girl ran up and hugged the side of Demetri's head, It was the owners older daughter and she had huge breasts. She was glad Demetri was safe and she suffocated him in her cleavage. Then she said bye as she went to go help out with the restaurant. Demetri just chuckled as he waved goodbye. He then looked at Sukai waiting for her answer to his question.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:14 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (1/5)
Suki closed her eyes putting her chin back on her fingers as if pained at the thought of her not being with Shiro any longer. She still deeply cared to the boy, but she felt as though they had rushed into things far to quickly. We are only Chuunin, and I am not ready to be married at Jounin, I'd like to live a little more before settling down, even if I do settle down alone. . . . I don't want it to be anytime soon. Letting out a sigh she head more foot steps, she didn't open her eyes though. Still in thought, about what was so urgent to Dai that she couldn't breath a word of it to Kein. It's none of my business though, what goes on between them. That's their business. . . .not mine. *sigh* I'm just so curious though. . . Snapping back to herself Sukai only saw the back of another woman leaving, glancing at Demetri she smiled weakly. He's popular here eh? Remembering he asked about Shiro she spoke. "Ummmm, it's complicated. . . "

((00c: Are you trying to make her kill someone?))

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:39 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Demetri nodded as she said it was complicated."Maybe its just need to live a little more before you settle down with someone."he said looking out the window. He was thinking that he had missed so much, so much time wasted. The older daughter with the bigger chest came by and picked up the plates, he raised a curious eyebrow it seemed the entire family had incredible strength. He looked over at Sukai and smiled."Well Sky, did you like the food?"

(Why would she kill someone? She jealous? XD)

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (2/5)
Sukai nodded to Demetri. "Yeah it's good. . . .you ready to go to the Academy now? And spar? I don't like the feeling of eating then not being active afterwards." The medic giggled softly. "Like every other girl I believe." Rising from her seat she smiled at him, awaiting his response. I wonder when it will be okay for me to go back to the Raikage's office. . .

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:13 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri smiled glad that Sukai liked the food when she asked if he was ready to spar he nodded and stood. leading her out of the restaurant, Demetri turned hearing the owner call his name as a bag of Poki came flying at him. He caught it easily and put it in his pouch. He gave him a thumbs up as they exited. He pulled some out and turned to Sukai."Poki?" he said with a smile as they headed to the Dojo.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:00 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (4/5)
Sukai smiled at Demetri and gladly toke a Poki putting it into her mouth. The medic then headed out to the Academy with him.

[Exits to Academy/Dojo]

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri walked through the streets with Hakki and that other kid in tow. He stopped and turned around so he could tell them about the area."This place is located in the center of the village. Lanterns guide your way during the midnight hours, as the daylight breaks you'll soon discover the elaborate buildings and buzzing tunes of the tender village. The river that runs through, as the cherry blossoms litter the stone stairways in a curious trail toward many of the town's interesting shops and bridges about the area." He said looked around the area. He then made a clone and sent it to the Dojo.

[Shadow Clone 1-25)

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:31 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[_] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki stared wide eyed at Demetri "You sound like you're reading from a...a something!" he said with dismay and shook his head "Can't you tell us about stores and places to eat?! I'd rather hear about food then lanterns..." he frowned at a woman who was muttering about his horns. He'd seen his mom had kept hers hidden but his were rather large to be hidden...

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games