Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:54 pm
((And Mushi would wonder if all that stuff was approved by Shin ._. Because technically none of that is allowed, Q.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:56 pm
HonNoMushi
((And Mushi would wonder if all that stuff was approved by Shin ._. Because technically none of that is allowed, Q.))
[It tis, its in mah attributes. T-T We pmd forever over it. I originally had it powering up my ninjutsu but he said with my bloodline attribute for my class it would be too overpowered so he said I could make it where I can learn a max of 5 jutsu in a third element instead.]

Edit: The only thing I cant use yet is my bloodline cause its currently full so I needs reapply laturz.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:59 pm
Sypher glanced at Dai "Dai...don't speak out until you're sure of who you're talking to." he warned. Septima may have been a genin but "She's making an observation. And I never said anything about you being lazy. You're jumping to conclusions and that is something you can never do in a battle." he continued, his tone stern for someone his age "I said to watch because its something you should be doing. Whether you were already doing it or not, I wouldn't know. Its called covering all the bases. Making sure of something that could or could not already be going on. Doing so allows you to be ahead of the game, not struggling behind it." he watched Fuyu for a moment then shook it off, filing away the information in his memory for later.

((Ok then ._. Just wanted to make sure))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:05 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
" At times Sypher your genin seem to forget...they are mere genin fresh out of the academy, flashy techniques may seem powerful but even power can turn against you...." A hand rested to his face, fingers brushing the corner of his eyes and tracing the outline of his face before they would pause on his lips. Tapping twice with her middle and pointer, before it would ease onto his chest. " The bird sings from within it's cage that is unseen to it's eyes~ " Septima would speak in a soft canter upon Dai's defensive words, blue eyes matching the pale of her hair as she locked to the girl although she had not looked back toward her. Slowly she would gather herself to her fleet, the ice to the field seeming to beheld eyes of it's own as the girl would end playing her flute for only but a moment.

" You are all fully capable of dying...that is all I need to known and perhaps...I wish to see" Smoothly her lips would press to the flute, the ice seeming to break as something was stirring within it. Talking was something she held naught a need for, especially with those who felt a need to express themselves so passionately about her. She hated such things, and a want to destroy them before they could flourish seem to contemplate. The girl played flawlessly, the flute picking up in tune but not because of Dai....because of her own need to play. Practicing, focusing chakra....she had no need for many skills but to focus in one would do her a great deal of better.

Yet as quickly as she could stand she surely collapsed, knees hitting the surface as the rest of her body dropped over. Ponytails pooling about her in great swirls of blue, eyes shut but no pain was registered in her mind from the fall. The bruises on her knees were normal, but her music...it would not cease. Septima still held her flute, the only thing she seemed capable of holding up despite how frail her body seemed to be. Playing softly, and yet every emotion she could mimic would go onto the music. The ice would split, shatter as it might as something tried to pull from it, a noise...the fogged mist would pull and the ice would be attempting to form something. Folding over, she seemed to keep on to her focus. Such intensity in this song she played, she would dedicate it to Dai. One she would surely personally teach a lesson. But patience was this girl who knew what she wanted could be achieved by simply approaching the target at and appropriated time.

[ 5 / 7 ]

[[ I'm just curious....did she already know half the techniques she's been using in this battle? ]  

Azorii

Partying Cat

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:08 pm
[I learned them through the fight, thats why I tried to make the attacks as detailed as I could in description as if learning them the first time. I dont have any techniques yet neither does Dai, we were sent into the inferno without any water. Thats why I asked if we could learn techs as we went, and Hon said as long as its detailed and in one post and blah blah... yeah. Back to my homework.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:12 pm
[[barely understood the post but ok..]]
Kyo put up his arms to protect the front of him as he kept running forward and the senbon enbedded into his arms and legs. His blind spot was he had blocked his view of her. The moment her foot collided with his stomach he was sent flying back into more senbont hen rolled across the ground, senbon fell from where they hit him and some broke as he just rolled across the ground. He grabbed any senbon in his legs and pulled them out and the ones at his arms. He got up and breathed heavy from the kick that knocked the air right out of him. Fuyu had lost sight of Shi now as he came from behind to bite her ankle hard enough to where the backbone of the ankle[tendon] could be bit through[because it is a tendon not real bone] and she wouldn't walk on that foot easily.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai sat quietly as Sypher spoke to her. She clenched her bare toes against the ruin. "Unlike them. I don't waste chakra. Like Fuyu, I tested my opponent before rushing in." She blinked slowly. She sighed. "Sorry for the outburst, miss." She hugged her knees tighter. She felt foolish for saying what she did. She sat quietly as the others fought. Wondering which one she'll have the honor to fight against. "Kyo must be a tamer class. Fuyu, she's gotta be a bloodline class." Dai's eyes twisted in thought. "And me, ninjustsu. hmm." She watched carefully as Fuyu and Kyo took each step. "The stronger we become. The deadlier force we'll be known as." Dai blinked slowly. "Interesting." She whispered to herself as she brought her thumb to her mouth. So bite down on her nail and continued to watch. She had blocked out the surrounding world. She hadn't noticed the anything had changed around her. Dai was lost in her own thoughts.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm
"I admit, it felt good to hit you a bit," she grinned as he came in with a kick to launch Kiyo into the air, Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Whirlwind). It was a spinning motion though and instead of striking Kyo he struck the attacking dog by sheer luck sending it flying but receiving a good bite on her foot, not where it had been planned maybe but now she would have to be a bit careful. She could still move but anything the relied on single footed dodging or tricky footwork might be delayed now. Since Shi was on a crash course the strike would send the pup flying and maybe knock out a tooth too. With her motion still in play though she continued the full spin after her kick, though she adjusted with a Repuu instead of a senpuu so that her strike would now sweep Kyos feet. Since he was already stunned and her attack hadnt really been slowed at all a hit would be pretty high, she really wanted to send him flying one good time. If she got Kyo off his feet then the real fun would begin.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:31 pm
[We only have 5 more posts before we finish, just counted.]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 pm
[[sorry getting glomped by my dad every couple minutes]]
Kyo held a batch of senbon in his ahnds as he threw them forward. They were sent right at her as the wind knocked his feet from under him and he faceplanted the ground. Shi's teeth were stronger than a human's so the attack didn't hurt his teeth but sent the pup flying but he caught his step onto the ground and slid on his paws. Shi growled at her.
"Shi says you taste like crap."[/sie] He looked up at her and smirked. He ment she tasted like poopoo.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 pm
[If you used those senbon you were attacked with they are water senbon which means if you picked em out theyd just go splash into water.]

With Kyo launched off his feet Fuyu narrowly dodged the senbon as she was already low to the ground from the sweep and used a follow up kick to get him further into the air before coming down on him with a hard axe kick from above. This combination would send him crashing into the ground if he got hit and even if he dodged the first he would have to dodge the second too which should prove too awkward for the boy being the different directions they came from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:54 pm
[[would help if you explain stuff like that and put the techinque your using with it's description down too]]
Kyo hit the ground hard again. He spat out blood and some ran down his mouth. This kick then the axel kick had knocked whatever air he had left which was energy mostly cause he could still breath he was just breathing harder. He flipped onto his back and waited for her to come down, the senbon he had missed but if she came down on him again he would strike his hand and claws forward to pierce her belly with the first of the third stage attack that was the deadlist to her right now. It's what killed that man in the dojo.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:12 pm
"You sure you havent had enough, nothin personal, youre a good fighter but, I dont wanna beat you up and then you lose to sensei cause its my fault." She smiled a little, as much as Fuyu could ever smile which always had a little malice,"I dont think we need to wear ourselves out on purpose, I respect you a little, your a good fighter, you just got the wrong fight too early." Fuyu didnt get too close in case he attacked her anyways, but she was making sense,"besides Im sure you could hack me up if we got anymore serious, nice claws."

[Sorry it was Hakus water needle attack, I figured most anybody would know that. I guess we are done and ready to fight our next opponents unless Hon wants us to keep going?]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 pm
Sypher didn't seem to register Septima's fingers on his face but he blinked at her as she touched his lips "They'll learn." was all he replied then glanced up as the fight continued, watching the ice with curiosity, "Septim-" he almost spoke as she fell, one hand going out to grab her under the arm, holding tightly. He didn't manage to stop her knees from bruising but he was able to lower her more carefully to rest on the ground "Thank you, Dai. For apologizing." he said to the genin softly, smiling "It takes a lot to do that." Sypher nodded to her, showing a small amount of respect for someone who could do that.

((I'm just waiting for Minty to write her finishing post. Then both of you can come up to Sypher and Dai for your next fight.))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:46 pm
"I could of killed you but I stick by the rules and won't for now." He growled, swiping his hand at her but put it back down. "Hmph, she had better watch her back.' He sat up and rubbed his tummy, finaly catching his breath and standing up. He whiped the blood from his mouth away as he walked past Fuyu and heard the last part of Sypher's sentence. He would never apologize to Sypher easily like Dai did for something.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games