Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:35 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai tried to say the name of the bloodline. "Ji-on-gu" She broke it done. I probably want to learn more about his bloodline of Jiongu. She thought. Dai snapped out of her thoughts as smiled at Aki when he asked for her name. "Oh, sorry. I'm Daitomi Imatokai. I go by Dai for short." She looked at Zetsu as he asked her to sit with him. Slipped off the railing and sat next to Zetsu. Keeping some space between them. She rested her left hand (none injured hand) on the broken ruin of the temple. She rested her right hand in her lap carefully. The bandages stood out against her skirt. "So, we're all bloodline carriers?" Dai asked the boys. Trying to strike some form of conversation out of them.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki shrugged nodding. "yes i think we are. but a lot of shinobi have some form of ability that is unique to them. speaking of which where is the leader. and how are we supposed to address him?"  

lazyactor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400

Kein smiled as he saw his gennin already waiting on him. As he walked the wind picked up a bit and pushed open his coat. He looked down seeing the many many scars that covered his body and tracing the biggest one on his right pectoral to his left hip. He shook his head and made his way over to the group and said," Well people welcome to squad one. As you all know I am Kein Uchiha and the leader of this squad. I want you all to tell us a little about yourself your dreams and aspirations what you want to do with your life that sort of thing. Aki lets start with you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Aki looked up as the leader approached. he thought while he talked and was ready to speak by the time he was done."oh right umm well as you know im Aki and i dream of protecting the village next to capable shinobi such as yourself. along with that i would also love to learn more about myself and bloodline. like acquiring a scroll of our jutsu's and maybe past history. other than that it's whatever the kage asks of me.  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:03 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai smiled as Aki introduced him. she looked at Kein. "I'm Daitomi. Dai for short. My dreams, simple, to have a place called home, to master my bloodline, also well as become a strong Shinobi. I will do anything to protect this village that took me in at a very young age." Dai looked sad as she thought of her childhood. "I'll even give me life for the protection of those around me. Including the Kage." She mumbled. She blinked slowly and looked up at Kein; a small smile graced her lips.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:08 am
((Gotta work until 5pm (washington state) tonight. sweatdrop So continue to post and I'll write a novel tonight when I get home))  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

Well since it is my turn I guess I'll speak. I'm Zetsu Uchiha and my goals are to become stronger to avenge my parents..... Pausing for a second he remembered his parents death as he frowned . Looking back up he continued. I also wish to protect this Village and all its people. I would gladly die for all of you. His eyes feel upon his Squad mates and leader as they stopped on Dai. Especially the females He thought as he finished.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Ryo:11200 両 ۞ AC:33400 ۞ Chakra : 645

Kein smiled and said," All of you will make fine shinobi one day of that much I am sure. But remember this. There is a saying in the Onnin program, Its not how a shinobi lives but how he dies that the world remembers. Before we kill a target we are allowed to offer them a glorious death should they stand and fight and redeem their honor before death. If they are killed then their body's are to be treated as that of a fallen comrade. That being said I guess Its my turn introduce myself. Well as I said before I am Kein Uchiha or as some have grown to call me The Demon of the North on account of my large chakra reserves. I am a one of if not the best Onnin in the village. I strive to defend this village from threats both foreign and domestic and to bring my clan to this village where it can grow and prosper. I am also about to be engaged to a fellow Jounin. Any other questions before we get to the rules and customs of hunters?" He liked this group death held no hold on any of their hearts a quality necessary for a hunter.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 pm
User Image

Zetsu looked up to his cousin and smiled as he stood. So when do we get cool nicknames? He chuckled as it was a joking question but still a question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:53 pm

Aki shrugged and crossed his legs."it seems like we will be very busy now.i wonder when we will get our first mission." he sighed and started taking his fingers off and on. he cut each finger off his right hand and then put them back on just to replicate the process."leader do you perhaps recognize my bloodline. and maybe have a scroll on it that i can have."  

lazyactor

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled at his cousin and said," Only once you have earned the right to be feared." He turned his attention to young Aki and said," Yes I have seen it a few times. I believe its called the Jiongu. It uses threads made from chakra within the body to replace normal blood and bone. I have seen some crazy stuff done what that ability. Sadly that is all I really know about it. Our home has a vast wealth of information, your best bet would be to look there for information about it.Speaking of which I shall take you there shortly. I can only show you the path once and you must remember it. Otherwise the traps there will kill you. He was not joking the traps almost got him when he first went on his own.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Zetsu looked over at his cousin and laughed. We get our oen HQ. Now thats awesome. He loved the idea that he could train in secret and that he could spend some alone time with Dai. He looked over to her and smiled as he thought to himself.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 pm
sounded dangerous but Aki was more than willing if it meant learing about his family."ok i cant wait. leader we should spar so you can judge where i need to pick up my skills in." he said hopeful  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:42 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai moved her face to look at Zetsu as he introduced himself. She smiled at he talked. She blinked slowly and looked down at her bandaged hand. Her fingers curled a little as she sat still. None of us hold much fear for death... She thought to herself. Which caused Dai to lower her eye lips half closed. She looked up as Kein began speaking. Leaning slightly forward to sit a little more comfortable. We he asked about the rules and customs of Hunters. Dai just simple shook her head no. Dai looked at Zetsu was he asked about nicknames. Dai turned to Kein. "I kind of already have one, a nickname." She mumbled. Dai's eyes grew wide when he spoke of the traps on the path to get to their headquarters. Whoa... She thought as she watched Kein. At least it will be easier to train there instead in a place that is swarmed with people... Dai thought to herself. Her face became very thoughtful as she thought about everything. Taking it all in. Dai looked at Aki as he brought up a thought of sparring. She turned to Kein. "I'm out of the idea of sparring." she rose her right hand carefully. "I, well, busted my four knuckles by punching a Chunnin in the jaw earlier." Her voice should she was kinda proud of better a Chunnin. But felt bad that it was Kyo. "I'm willing to train on either of my elements or even my bloodline." She said with a soft yet sweet voice. I feel kinda useless not being able to fight against any of my new teammates but...I don't want to damage my hand any further... she thought calmly to herslef.

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein laughed at Zetsu and said," Its only the beginning hunters are feared the world over because we specialize in killing other ninja." He turned to Aki and said," Sure once we get to the base I will check you out. " That left Dai, humm she was a interesting one to be sure. "So your titled already eh. Not bad and at a young age as well. Rest your hand I want you to work on your chakra control and manipulation. No matter what your good at having a massive reserve of chakra is just good planning." He pushed off of the banister he was leaning on and said,"Everyone follow close ok and remember ever step I take." With that he headed off to the Onnin HQ.

[Exit to HQ]  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games