Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm
One of the nurses looked frightened at Inka, but immediately sent out a messenger. It was at this point that another individual entered, somewhat unseen, and made his way over to the bed where Kenji lay. The figure was dressed in white, like a doctor, but his eyes were pure silver, something impossible in normal humans. He moved forward and looked at Kenji with a smile, and spoke to her in words that would bring her comfort. "Be still, little fly. Soon the defender shall come for you, to save your pretty soul. And when he does, I shall find him, and I shall spread his art to the four winds." And with that he turned to leave.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|
This is what I am | What I am is this | I am this [man]&[warrior]&[]&[]

|
|
Mizukage [Ninjutsu][Elemental Dual Wielder][ ]

|
The clone arrived at the hospital soon after Inka was taken back, moving quietly down the halls. His expression indicated that he wasn't going to be bothered by anyone as he arrived at the room Inka was in. Nurses bustled around madly as he waited patiently, standing silently outside the room. There wasn't much to this clone, just a way to communicate information but Sypher's order had been to check on Inka first...then help Sebastian. So, it waited. Waited for information on Inka and waited for Sebastian to arrive.

|

|
To be myself; that's all I want
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:36 pm
xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Chuunin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian entered the room, and began to speak with full authority of the room. Already before, even observing any of the patients, his medically enlightened senses scanned and search for anything that was out of place, any trace that may or may not have been present in the room. he first needed to ensure his working environment was not tampered with, or contaminated.

"Nurse, brief me on all that has happened so far. Do not skip any details."

It was really another day in the office for Sebastian Since runnign the underground tests and experiments back when Mii was still kage, Sebastian had gotten increasingly efficient and precise with his observations and assessments. Hopefully his dark expertise may be able to shed some light on what was happening.

Sebastian first went to Inka, and began to assess the obvious physical trauma, if any was present. His medically enlightened senses would be able to pick up the size, shape, and dimensions of any superficial and deep injuries. he then scanned the cardiorespritory system, observing the blood chemistry and make up, searching for any abnormalities or fluctuations. He would continue the search with the nerves system, lymphatic system, endocrine system, and the skeletal muscle system. His senses were not just sharped, but specifically tuned to scan and assess biological function. His diagnosis wasnt just a bunch of tests...he could now physically sense and understand the various tissues, organs, and systems of the body.

"Inka...can you tell me what happened?"

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Theme Music :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQk8VNkAZBw
Chakra Lvl :: 755
Stamina Lvl :: 550
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire
Other organs:
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xx Chuunin | Volatiles | Musician | Advisor to Mizukage
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka was restrained on the bed, the straps stopping him from thrashing around and thus preventing him from knocking away the doctors and nurses, or curling up into himself. Red eyes were squeezed shut, teeth gritted in pain. The agony was throbbing throughout his body, slowly increasing in intensity with what felt like every heart beat. He wasn't aware of Sebastion's presence until the male was standing over him, talking. He had to force his eyes open, hands clenching onto the sides of the hospital bed's mattress. It took a moment for him to focus his eye sight on the male.

"The apartments..." He grunted through his teeth. "Heard voices... A dark hallway. Kenji screamed." Inka gasped, a convulsion going through his body as pain shot through him once again. "Gah! Blood!" He breathed harshly through his nose. "There was blood on the floor... So was she. I carried her here. I think there was someone else? May-hah...! I don't know." Inka tried to reach a hand out for the other chuunin, but the restraints stopped his hand from touching anything. "How- mhm!" He swallowed, eyes squeezed shut briefly once more as pain wracked his frame. "Kenji - how is sh-she...?"

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:35 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
Arriving at the hospital in a silent out going of air, Sypher didn't look like the kage now. He was wearing a hooded jacket with a heavy canvas coat over it, long jeans and a long sleeved shirt. His brown hair was shaggy and ruffled, giving him a look of an unkempt wandering teen. Thankfully, all this kept anyone from looking at him and he made it to Inka's room without being noticed Oh...my gods... he stood outside the room without coming in, staring at the scene within. Inka, restrained, in so much pain...he felt like he was going to be sick. He remembered the note, scratched into the wall of the apartments, and felt anger rising All right.... he put one hand on the door to Inka's room, thinking...before God, it had said. He didn't really believe in God but maybe...The shrine. he scowled darkly at the thought...then looked back at Inka. All right, fine. He swallowed and sighed, then moved away. As much as he wanted to be with Inka, he couldn't do any good standing around. Leaving was just as easy for him, getting out without being noticed....but it hurt a whole lot more.

((Exits to Shrine))

|

|
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:09 pm
BlackFruity

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

During his biological scan, Sebastian's tuned senses picked up on massive deterioration of the neurological system that seemed to pervade throughout the entire system. Making sure his Power of resistance was up and running, the medic allowed his senses to scan further. His Diagnosis seemed to come up funny.

"HIV? You dont see this kind of deterioration in a few days....She was just fine the other day....."

The jiongu smelled foul play from a mile away. This was no simple pathogen that could be simply and easily cured. Even some of the greatest poisons required more time before seeing this form of deterioration. increasing the gain on hsi senses and focusing specifically on the Nerves system, Sebastian saute to find any other links that he could. Hopefully, the nurse would be able to brief him. With any luck he could stabilize Inka and get the full story. This was not going to go down without a fight.

"Its Okay inka, i need you to slow your breathing and do your best to relax. Tell me what you can. Ill get to kenji in a moment....Sypher would want me to check you first."

It was weird, using his dark expertise for healing. Then again, Sebastian never could really turn down a good challenge. It was then his senses pickup up on a small pattern. Where the nerve deterioration was heaviest, and seemingly originated corresponded with locations of the chakra meridians. Although he couldn't actually "see" the chakra meridian's like he could the other bodily systems, he was well versed in anatomical land marks much like any other upper level medical ninja, seeing as certain poisons attacked the chakra instead of....

That was it....the problem didn't lay in the body the problem was in the chakra! Her chakra must have been infected....but for an infection to leave no biological trace besides symptoms of their being a problem? It had to be some forbidden jutsu or something this world had yet to truly encounter yet. Quickly working on his theory, Sebastian called the nurse for assistance.

"Nurse i need you to treat Inka for severe and late stage HIV. Preemptive antibiotics, morphine for the pain, specialized pills to repair damaged nerves tissue the whole nine yards. Try to keep her as stable as possible, but follow proper sanitation and hazmat protocol. If you can find me a sensor who can see the chakra meridian's go ahead and do that. I may have to extract samples and observe the chakra-biological junction. "

Moving Himself to observe Kenji, Sebsatian began to assess his situation, and how bad it was in comparrison to Inka's.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 pm
User Image

"S... Syy...?" Inka gasped. Mentioning the Kage's name had caught Inka's attention, if barely, through the pain. "I - I promised... ngh!" Inka strained against the bindings, close to screaming as loud as his body was in his mind. He shouted, body arching dramatically in a sudden movement. "It was Kenji - sh-she was talking! Ngnnaah!" Inka thrashed, the pain becoming unbearable. It wouldn't be much longer until it would completely consume him. "About hearing voices - and being call... called-gk!" He pressed his head hard into the pillow beneath him. "B-bloodlust! And-d... she didn't know... who... who she was talking to..." The morphine was starting to work its way into his blood, making his head light. "I..." He swallowed. "I can't rem-ber..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji heard the doctor's voice softly, the pain hurt too much and it sounded like he had been whispering? "His art? Blood..." The nurse was trying to get most of the blood off Kenji but even then she smiled and laughed through the agonizing pain. Beautiful art! The defender had to be Sypher, he was the only one who would defend her or Inka...oh god..where was Inka? She didn't even remember how she got to the hospital! Did her sensei carry her? Where was he? "I-It hurts...w-why are you wiping t-the blood away? I-its so beautiful!" The poisoning of her blood stream couldn't even stop such laughter even though it hurt more to laugh and it had even scared the nurse to stay behind Sebastian.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:06 pm
BlackFruity

little mintchan

BlackFruity

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian knew that the morphine would at least help for a moment, even if it meant he coudlt talk to him. Inka was in bad shape, and Sebastian needed to help. He was forming a chakra seal, that could maybe aid in this issue but the process still wasn't done. It was when Inka spoke about the other victim, Kenji, that Sebastian knew he could go to work. But before that, Sebastian took some of the biological vials from a rake in the room, and began to take some samples from Inka's body. Using his chakra scalpel technique, his incredibly gained senses and almost robotic steady hand, Sebastian cut small insignificant bits of cells from the area that would be the chakra-biologocial junction to be able to analyze and hopefully study. Putting the multiple different samples, removing via IV, in the different vial's the jiongu put them in a hazmat box and looked at the nurse cowering behind him.

"Make yourself useful and get these to a lab down the hall. Im going to attempt to treat Kenji, and then im off to research this predicament."

The Sebastian made it to Kenji, using his medically enlightened senses to once again observe thei different levels of organization, and the different systems of the body. This time however, Sebastian knew what to do.

"Her blood cells are coagulating, and turning into spiked cells that are ripping her apart from the inside."

Sebastian was a trained medic, and knew exactly where to start. Taking a syringe, the medic injected Kenji with warferine, an anti-coagulant to aid in the next couple of steps. Taking the available stuff around, sebastian formed a hypotonic solution and then induced it into the blood stream, causing the blood cells in the blood, the spiked ones, to rupture and no longer be able to cause damage to the surrounding tissue. Using the IV, as well as an available dialysis machine, Sebastian then began to take the crap and the infection out of Kenji's blood. Then, using his own creation, introduce hemopoeiton to kenji's bloodstream. This simple hormone would allow the body to recreate its own blood cells. Now that the whole system was running, Sebastian performed a quick healing hands to treat the scrapping and thinning of the blood vessels to make sure the healing process was quick and efficient.

"Nurse, observe and note any and all observations and fluctuations of Kenji's state okay? When the Dialysis machine is finished, DO NOT TOUCH the machine. Just unconnect kenji, then quarantine the machine. I will take care of that part myself."

Sebastian would wait for a moment to make sure Kenji's condition was stable, and when it was he would head to the research....

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
This time Sypher would not have been able to hide himself if he'd tried. Soaked from head to toe in blood, body matter and bone fragments on his clothes and in his hair. His face was partially coated in such a thick coating of blood, his eye was pasted shut and his hair was slicked back. He was also holding a squirming, whimpering bundle in his arms and looked to be in shock "Mizukage!" a nurse shrieked and the bundle began to scream, the baby's wails cutting through the air. Sypehr examined the nurse in that same dazed look, his eyes glassy with mental shock but he didn't say anything, just walked past the suddenly stunned group of nurses and doctors. He walked into an empty room and slowly sunk into a chair, still holding the screaming child. One nurse had the sense of mind to get a nurse from the infant care ward. Moments later, Sypher felt someone touch his arm and he looked up at a heavy set woman with a soft and kind face "He's probably hungry. I've got formula here if I can ta-" "I've cared for an infant before. No. Just give it here." his voice was empty and dry, his throat raw and the nurse blinked. One learned something new every day...handing over the bottle, she watched, in mild amazement, as Sypher quickly bottle fed the infant, slowing it into the happy suckling of a content creature. It was disconcerting though, to see his blood soaked hands feeding a clean white and milky bottle to a baby...Sypher didn't seem to notice, his attention fully on the child.

|

|
That is who I am.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:02 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

little mintchan

BlackFruity

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Before Sebastian could go venture off to research the samples, and possibly find a cure to this dilemma, their was a sudden commotion as the Kage came in. No! The whole area could be contaminated now!!!! Rushing into the room, Sebastian had to take charge. Inka was down, and now the kage was possibly compromised too....

"Sypher! What happened! Who is this baby!"

Before he could ask anymore questions, the med nin used his powerful senses to check the bio signs of the baby, Sypher, and everyone not of hazmat in the room. If their were any fluctations in their systems, Sebastian would instantly be able to know that the room was now compromised. Thankfully, his power of resistance would save him.

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji would of struggled against Sebastian but the nurse held her down till the pain went away slowly, calming Kenji and getting some sense back in to her fragile mind right now. "Who brought a baby here...?" She was exhausted from the earlier screaming and laughing, her body just limp because she needed rest but not until she could get all that pain away from her body and make sure both Inka and Sypher were alright, especially Inka because he probably saved her life from whoever that man had been at the apartments. She still craved that blood, thank god Sypher was not in her exhausted view, the blood on him would make her in a gloriously painful mood with a smile.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image|
|Sypher[x]Senju
|
|
|
|

|
|

|
The baby was dozing happily in his arms now, tiny feet resting just above his wrist with his head nestled in Sypher's elbow. He was so small...almost undersized but fully healthy. There were no indications of illness or disease about or in his little system "...I don't..." Sypher hesitated, his voice low so the child wouldn't wake up. He looked at Yoko, the blood starting to crust now and going dry on his face, his eyes still glassy but slowly life was coming back. And with it...rage. Raw, uncontrolled rage. Mingled with pure hatred. It burned past his shock and moved him into full control once more "What happened....is someone made a very serious mistake. One they will pay for as soon as I get my hands on them." his voice was controlled but his chakra was exploding around, fluctuating like a living creature that betrayed his emotions. The child squirmed and snuggled closer to his chest even as Sypher carefully pulled the blanket up to keep the baby from getting blood on him. Or anything else "The Shrine has been quarantined." he ran his free hand through his hair and something....unmentionable fell to the floor behind him. Taking his hand away in disgust, Sypher rose, looking at Sebastian "I'm ordering you to go to the shrine and examine the remains there. Do it as a clone if you have to but get over there while the remains are fresh. Find out what caused those people to explode. I'm....going home. For a shower. I'll return here. I expect a report as soon as I do and I'm authorizing you full use of the research abilities in the hospital. Every doctor is at your disposal until this b*****d is found." he had...essentially answered all the questions but as he was preparing to use Shunshi, he remembered Sebastian's last question "I don't know who this baby is. I found him in a coffin." and with the last of his strange and confusing recounting, Sypher vanished with the child.

((Exits))

|

|
That is who I am.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm
User Image

With the painkiller dulling the receptors in his brain, Inka was left to drift in a drug-made fog. His body was still falling apart, pain ignored, but his blood turning the way of Kenji's. His only last coherent thought was that at least he wasn't underground. He hated the ground, the caves and dangers it held. But his numbed brain would let his other fears rest. It wouldn't turn off or calm down, sleep or nap or anything but ramble, unchecked, for the first in a very long time. He didn't notice Sy's arrival, and his tone of voice did nothing to settle the thoughts jabbing into his consciousness. Vague images were formed in his head, scenes disguised as memories, some depicting events that have never happened, while others took the twisted form of past ordeals - many he would rather have remained buried. "Stop..." He whispered, twisting slowly in his restraints. Red eyes peered around the room, pupils wide and empty. He continued mumbling, often without forming anywords, sometimes he would cringe, like pain had struck him. SUddenly he jolted, pulling at his restraints with his full strength, rocking the bed, a cry from his mouth. He then curled in on himself, like he was trying to protect an injured part of himself.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:55 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

little mintchan

BlackFruity

XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

User Image

Sebastian's eyes analyzed Sypher, just to make sure everything was not contaminated. Only after he was satisfied with the situation, Sebastian left the room and called the nurses and doctors into another room to talk. Giving a briefing, Sebastian alerted them to the situation.

"Alright everyone, here is the situation. Nurses, keep all the infected detained in their own individual rooms, restrained and quarantined. Take their statements, making sure to analyze and note any and all details the remember, even if they dont remember anything. Keep a constant monitor of their biological signs, making sure they are stable. keep your power of resistance, or your hazmat suit on at ALL times. We are treating this as a biohazard crisis, and all precautions are taken very seriously."

Sebastian allowed his voice to trail off as he found a few Hazmat trained medical ninja. he would need them to collect data.

"You three, come with me. We have a crime scene to solve."

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Other organs:

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games