Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:38 pm
"Graah, more kids really!?" Fuyu yanked open the door with a slight rage as she stared around,"What the hell do YOU want!? Oh-..." Looking down she saw a boy with a bump on his forehead,"Are you okay kid?" She nudged him with her foot before she noticed the gash in the door,"You nicked my door you brat!!!" She stated sending a kick to his face to send him smashing into the wall across the hall. "Chaa!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:47 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo was rubbing his head with his eyes closed and a grin on his face as the lady adressed him"Yea lady I'm fin-" Then with power that could only be equated to a freight train,he was kicked in the face and sent flying end over end across the hallway,slamming upside down into the wall on his back. He was seeing stars and birds at the same time!"Damn granny..." He said dizzily with a bit of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth as he fell of the wall flat unto his face spread eagle

OOC: .

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:50 pm
Fuyu huffed as she drug him inside,"Im 20, and damn it you woke the baby!!!" She slung him inside as she shut the door and began to feed baby Tokui,"What did you want too?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo was drug by his heel into the apartment face down. He hit his head again on the door frame as he was pulled into the apartment"Ah Dammit! Again with the head Granny?!" He yelled as she let go of him in the living room. He turned over and sat up,criss cross in the middle of the living room. Oblivious to all the other people he grinned sneakily as a strange glint appeared in his eyes"Your the strongest person I've ever felt,teach me how to fight yo!" As he said those words he stood and raised his fist into the air,looking off into space with an imaginary fire blazing in his eyes. He was so melodramatic

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:10 pm
"If you want to be alive for the next ten seconds shut your goddamn mouth, kid!" Fuyu smashed her foot into his face with a swift kick as she sat down and fed the baby,"They were here first, be kind and wait for them, that is your first lesson."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo was sent tumbling end over end into the wall.again. He rubbed his head as blood seeped out of his nose"MotherFu- Whats your deal Granny!!!" He yelled as threw back his head and pinched his nose to stop the bleeding. This lady had beat the crap out of him since he had met her! Oh yeah that kid of her's had a huge chance of growing up normal!

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein made his way back to the apartment and shrugged his robes on as he made his way up the stairs. He wondered who was in their house now. There was always one or two people asking for training. Kein pushed the door open and smiled when they boy called her granny and said," I would not do that if I were you kid, its hazardous to your health." He walked over next to Fuyu with a smile as he sat down next to her and said," Need a hand baby." Kein felt great since his spar with Aki he felt better than he had in a long time. Its not everyday that someone on his level got a challenge.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo stood,continuing to rub his head as he did so"Woulda been nice if you had told me that earlier gramps" As he spoke Yasuo extended his field of consciousness. The image of Kein that he was seeing was replaced by a vision of his Chakra signature and strength"Damn! You make ol' granny over there look like nothing!" He said with a another devious smile on his face. Two powerful shinobi in one day! His luck just never seemed to run out!

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞

Kein smiled and said," So you to can see chakra." He blinked once and his normal emerald green eyes burned blood red with three perfect tomoe seals in it. He nodded and said," Its polite to name oneself before asking another so I am, Kein Uchiha, Adviser to the Raikage and Leader of my clan. You are?" He quickly memorized the boys chakra signature with his sharingan. It was not an insult or threat simply a force of habit after all he was also the leader of the Onin program but that was to be kept secret.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo nodded"Yea buddy" How strange...Gramp's eyes seemed to turn red when just a second ago they were green. He shrugged,might just be a case of chronic dry eye. When the older man introduced himself along with all his titles Yasuo layed his hand on his chest and in the fancies,most pompus accent he could muster he said"And I am Yasuo Nemurai, Rap master supreme and soon to be 'A' of the village" As he finished he smiled at the Konin,looking like a 7 year old with his hand caught in the cookie jar

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and said," Humm Cocky I like this one. So Yasuo, What can I do for you today?" Kein smiled as he knew the answer it was the same reason anyone came to the couple for training. Not that he minded at least this one would be entertaining.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm
User Image
User Image

'Cocky? Hm,I suppose. But this guy is on a completely different level from me! I gotta take this shot' Yasuo smiled at Kein, already suspecting he knew why he was here"You gotta make me strong, i'm talking about trainin all day long" He rhymed doing a little dance in the living room.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm
"Im alright, Dai-chan came to see you, shes over there on the couch. And this boy here wants my training, apparently I knocked some brain cells loose, oh well." Fuyu snuggled her baby girl before she handed her to Kein,"Go to papa, hes been missing you, Tokui-chan." She looked at Yasuo and gave him a three finger look,"Okay so heres the deal, I train you how I want, when I want. Im a mother I dont have time for everyday shenanigans, two you help me if no one else is around, young boys need to help their elders its a learning experience, and three, I get to give you an assessment test that doesnt involve kicking you in the face again before we start. Is that a deal?" She dropped each finger as she stated her demands to the naive boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai sighed rolling her head on her shoulders. Ugh, I need to avoid boys. Their getting in the way of my training. . I don't mind Shiro, hes my teammate. And. . . .boyfriend. Either way. Well, hes an exception. Glancing over Sukai noticed Kein and Fuyu. Smiling she waved at them seeing a new boy Genin. Tilting her head some she began to approach the small group. Hmmm maybe I should just keep walking, examine the Calsypher case in my own place with no distractions.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and said," Fuyu trained me. She made me into what you see here. You will be better off going with her." He turned his attention to Sukai and said with a smile," Ah Sukai come on in have a seat ." Kein then gently took the baby and chuckled as he wagged his finger in front of it and let her catch it.

(i suck at RP-ing babies ) >.>  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games