Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:19 am
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher raised an eyebrow at the boy's...abrupt questions "Sypher Senju. Onin. I already know you so I won't bother asking your name, Tenrai." he quipped back. At his level...a genin's idiotic ego didn't bother nor effect him. He lounged near a rock, looking at the gates "I hope you can keep your temper in check long enough for us to get back from this mission." he mused slightly, turning his mask over in his hands. He wasn't going to involve himself in a fight with this boy.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

When asked what M. was like, Suzume was not sure what to say at first. She had only hung out with him the one time and they had sparred. Although that could all that she might need to get an idea of what the male was like. Before she could say anything though, the male in question showed up. Suzume looked to the male and smiled "Hey M., and yes, we were talking about you."

Then that was when Tenrai and Tai decided to show up. Perhaps they could talk about her possibly leaving the team they had. Although what would that do to them during the mission? Sore feelings would not be beneficial so Suzume decided they would have a talk when the mission was done. Tenrai was excited already, although there was a weird moment between him and Tai before the male looked to Sypher and... well, basically said something rude. Tenrai neither helped or harmed her decision of whether she would stay or not but... well alright, his attitude was not helping much.

As for Tai, she really had not talked with him much and had no opinion on him just yet.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:25 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai grinned, it was about time he saw someone that ranked higher then Kein. He thought the village was just Jounin. "Pft. I am keeping it in check. And how'd you know my name?" Tenrai asked, a bit nicer this time. He had a bit of respect for those that were ranked higher, it meant they were stronger, though no matter what, coming out of Tenrai's mouth it would seem rude and uncalled for.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

"You need to work on your control then." Sypher said dryly, noting the grin with some amusement. At the second question, he smiled as well "And work on your sense of surroundings it seems. I was in the dojo when you had your spar with that young man. Tai." he said, indicating the other genin "You both were very loud....so it was rather easy to figure out who you were."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:57 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai frowned, "I AM controlling it, bleh." he looked away, "Yeah, I'm sure I can sense people while dodging giant fireballs. I'll try that." Tenrai said rather sarcastically, he avoided looking straight at Sypher's face. "Anyway, You're an oinin right? What do you specialize in?" Tenrai might as well know, if Sypher was good at Taijutsu, he could try learn a thing or two from him.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein adjusted his scarf and spun it so that it waved behind him. When he saw Sypher or at least the chakra signature of Sypher with his sharingan he called out," We good to go Sypher?" He smiled as made his way up into the group of shinobi.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:10 am
User Image

"Control it better." was the curt reply since Sypher had no sympathy for weakness of any kind "You can. If you bother to learn how, you can do anything." he replied and then laughed openly at the question "Why should I tell you what I specialize in? You couldn't take me even if you did know. Talk to my student if you're so inclined. But I'm not going to tell you anything other than this. I'm out of your league. And you'll have to do better than what you're doing now to catch me." he said. Unlike Tenrai, Sypher's confidence didn't come from ego. It came from knowing everything he could do and knowing everything others couldn't "Now. I think its time we really get ready to leave." he turned as Kein arrived and nodded "We're good. I don't think we'll have much trouble on this journey." he looked at Tenrai one last time and slid his mask into place. It had no sight holes, no way for him to see it appeared, but Sypher was nearly blind to begin with. He had his own custom jutsu on the helmet and could see perfectly with it on using sound to create images in his brain "Are we going in one group or two?"

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:29 am
User Image

For the most part, Suzume was a bit bored and ready to go. Luckily Kein arrived and now they could head out to Konoha. Moving over to Doki, she scooped up Cloud and put the puppy in her backpack. He was starting to feel a bit heavier, perhaps he was starting to grow finally?

"Come on and let's get going then. Splitting up into two groups might be beneficial so we're all not tagged at once if we're noticed coming into Konoha. I've got a radio set so we can keep in contact even if we're at a distance while we move." Plus a large group might be suspicious, if they wanted this to be a sort of secret operation kept from Konoha. Whether they would consider her idea or not did not matter, she'd given her two cents now it was up to the others to make a decision.

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:34 am
User Image

"We won't be tagged if I handle the Anbu. Leaf is home territory..." Sypher said softly and then pulled up his lower face mask. It was made of white clothe that stood out starkly against his mask and red hair "I know most of the Anbu who could be on guard. And those I don't know, will know me." he looked to Kein. If Kein approved of this, they could all get in through the front gates with very little issues.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kien listened to each of them as they gave their input. Kien took a deep breath and said," Alright listen up. We will go in one group until we hit the Land of Fire. From there I will hand each of you a map to the stronghold. Its not exactly IN the leaf village but a small bit away off in the forest. We should be able to get in get the info we need then get out. Once we do.." He looked at Suzume and said," YOU will lead the rest of the team back while Syhper and Myself continue on into the village. Understood?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:58 am
User Image

So Sypher originally came from the Leaf village? That was an interesting piece of new and it would help them if Sypher could hold off the anbu. Kein's decision was probably for the best since if they split up along the way problems could happen. A map of the stronghold would be helpful and with her own radio set they would be just fine as far as directions went. Seeing Kein look to her, she was surprised to hear him say that she would lead the group back. "... okay. But what are you guys going to do in the village?" Hopefully nothing stupid that would really cause a war to break out.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:13 am
User Image

Sypher said nothing, allowing Kein to take control. He had an idea why Kein and he would be going into the village alone and he sighed into his mask I could handle it alone... he thought then glanced at Suzume as she spoke "Its not your concern, Suzume." he said gently "Just be sure to get everyone back to Cloud safely once we finish with the compound."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 am
Fuyu stayed still watching and listening as she blended in, she was to follow them, but she couldnt be caught, Raikage-samas orders to watch Kein. Fuyu was slightly modifying the plan though, she would leave after they did as planned, but travel ahead of them to reach the hide out before they did. She had a plan to save Kein the pain he would likely endure, it was against Kinpakus orders, but she knew she must save him from himself if at all possible.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 12:49 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 130 <--from resting
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When handed the puppy, Doki was a bit awkward upon handling the puppy. She didn't want to disgruntle Cloud with her opportunity to increase her impression so she just placed a gentle hold over his semi-built body. His shifty weight was acceptable, though heavier than expected by a marginal pound or two. Meanwhile, she eyefully glanced at the newcomers. When not speaking, she was still rubbing the pup's tummy.

"Bye pup.." She said, estranging an arm with a heartful goodbye. Doki didn't know, but she seemed to have gotten over her distaste for dogs, at least for the adorable little shepard. Now that they were all in gear, she stood up. Contrary to her left, Doki eyed the arrogant shinobi speaking to her teacher. The gennin knew she did not have to say anything, otherwise, she would have just gone in Sypher's way of handling things. She felt a surge of pride all of the sudden when he layed him out. Although his cockiness had deflected it, she could see that it left her teacher unphased.

She listened on to the mission debriefment. So far, she knew that they were going to divide as they get near the Leaf village, and that her squadron would Suzume as the leader. Well, it was good. Doki didn't really know the other three well enough to consider. She had no qualms for she disliked having that much responsibility. There was a good question. What would Sypher-san and Kein being doing? So it's all hush-hush.. She thought with a steely eye before crossing her arms.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

Sypher adjusted his bag on his shoulder so that it was slung across his chest and hung near his hip "If we're all ready...I'd like to move now." he said mildly, looking in Kein's direction. The first part of this trip was Kein's and until it came time for Sypher to move into Leaf, he'd follow Kein's choices "Doki. Stick with me. We'll be doing sparring if we have the time so don't get to far." he glanced at Suzume, wondering if she'd actually join Doki under his teaching and shrugged to himself Either way...I have to get 2 more students. he let his eyes wander to every genin and chuunin present; Tenrai, Tai, M and Suzume. Would any of them be worth teaching when this mission was over?

I'll protect this place
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games