Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:37 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyo's eye twitched a bit at his rapping and he sighed. Going his slow way to the ruins after he ran off. "Gotta keep my cool...if I don't I'll kill him..." Kyo mumbled to himself.
(exit
Ooc: ok, but I doubt it lol)

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:53 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was in the shopping district of kumo, he had no idea where he could find a medicinal herb shop. He decided he would come across it eventually.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:55 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis finally found a shop and asked for an herb, he got the strongest he could find. The person at the counter told them that they should just ground it up and put into a glass of water before they fall asleep and they would be out in a few seconds. He thanked them and then headed out. He had gotten enough so they were prepared. As he ran out he bumped into a girl, she was beautiful as Noctis turned to apoligize."Sorry Miss, I should watch where I'm going." He smiled at her as he headed back to the streets.

[exit to streets]

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image
Satoshi Hatake
Konin || Ninjutsu || Samurai || Hatake || Kirigakure

Satoshi made his way down the streets of the village. Shops and stands lined each side of the well populated streets. He hoped to find a place to have lunch before he set out again to Mist village. The road was long and the inns that sat between there and Kumogakure were few. As he calmly walked, he spotted a small restaurant. Inside, only a few small round tables were set and two chairs surrounded each. There was also a bar where people could sit and eat as the cook prepared their meals just on the other side of the bar. Satoshi decided to go inside. The smells of different kinds of steaks and bread were greatly enticing to him and the place seemed not so expensive. Once inside, several villagers spotted him and stared. They noticed his katanas and the clothing he wore, uncommon to the area. Satoshi had a content expression on his face as he went to sit at the bar. There, the cook was serving someone else, moving quickly to serve another. It was that time that Sato took to look over the menu that sat above the kitchen. After a minute or so, the cook looked to Satoshi and asked him what he would like. He ordered Beek steak that came with vegetables, fried rice and dumplings. There, Satoshi sat and watched as the cook began to quickly prepare and cook the meal at the grill before him. Before long, Satoshi had his meal and was on his way. He was determined to find the identity of the Senju that the Raikage had spoken about.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

What my gender is, what my body is and what my mind is, are under my control.

Steam buns! Maemi grinned at the pile of buns on his plate, barely able to contain his glee. The kiosk was a small round center in the middle of the streets, surrounded by little rotating stools. He loved steamed buns and hadn't had much chance to eat them for some time "Mmph! Tho goof!" he managed around a mouthful as the waiter smiled, walking away. He chewed through one and then began nibbling the other, thinking I really want that red head to teach me...I wonder where I should wait or if I should go back and wait for her. he kept eating as he thought, spinning on the stool.

Thanks to that,

I'm strong enough to not care what people think I "should" be.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

After following Cloud all the way from the Raikage's office and into the residential district, they were hot on the trail of her new charge. There were some concerns about the new genin but Suzume was determined to make this work. Soon the dog arrived at the Edible Creations shop, set right in the middle of the streets. A perfect spot since the streets intersected here and plenty of people arrived at this point.

It was not hard to spot the genin, sitting on one of the stools and gobbling down steam buns. There was a stool to Maemi's left that was open and Suzume took the seat for herself. "Two please." she requested, paying the server the appropriate amount as Cloud took a seat between her and Maemi. "The Raikage officially assigned you to be my pupil." she said, taking one of the steam buns after being served and letting Cloud have it.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

"Mmm?" Maemi looked up as his new sensei sat down, both cheeks bulging and a third bun already half way in his mouth. He stared at her then at the dog "Thaf affum!" he replied, still trying to speak around his food. He swallowed the two in his mouth and pulled the third out swallowing "So....I never actually got your name, sensei." he said, his face a light pink as he spoke "What is it? And what's your dog's name?" he set his food down an turned his stool to face her, eager attention on his features.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

Apparently the other had really been craving some steam buns since he had at least three stuffed into his mouth. Hearing him try to speak with his mouth full Suzume replied "Try not to talk with your mouth full. It's hard to understand and it's a bit rude." She was not saying it if she was scolding him. More along the lines of a polite suggestion that she expected he would do. Hearing the other's inquiries she said "My name is Suzume Kinjo, swordswoman, although that last part is easy to tell." Tapping the hilt of the sword at her waist, she would let Cloud introduce himself. Having chewed up the steamed bun, he left some bites on the ground as he lifted his head up. Looking at Maemi he said "I'm Cloud. Nice ta' meet ya', kid."

Going back to the chewed up bits of bun left on the ground, Suzume spoke up again. "And I remember your name is Maemi. Now tell me, what jutsu do you excel in? What do you wish to learn? And what are your goals?" They might as well get this part out of the way first. Better to have an understanding of Maemi then to just rush into training and get nowhere.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Maemi tilted his head and smiled "Very well. Since you are my sensei now, I feel I should be truthful with you." he straightened and took a cup of tea off the table, cradling it in his hands. He remained sideways so he could speak to her but the excitable child from moments ago was gone. He looked her full in the face, as if he felt she was the one person he could trust with the truth "I have very little real training but I'm good with the blade. I'm also fairly handy with a medical kit so I suppose I wish to learn both aspects of my talents. Knife or sword and medical will be what I excel in once I have learned from you." he took a sip of tea and smiled down at it "And my goal has, since I was a child, and will remain to find my older brother. To learn all that I can about him during the times I cannot meet him." he tilted his head sideways, smiling crookedly at Suzume-sama. He ducked his head in an apology "I know what the Kage said...and I understand you cannot tell me anything..." Maemi sucked in a breath, fighting a small uprising of tears. He didn't try to cry...it came with having both blasted hormones in his body. He hated not being able to get information that he needed "I know you cannot tell me anything about him...but I...he's the only thing I have to...I cannot stop looking for him...learning about him...knowing him is...is the only thing I have for a goal. If I die without knowing him I..." he straightened and looked Suzume in the eyes, head held high "If any of that makes it impossible for you to train me, I-I will understand." he braced himself for either her anger or a complete dismissal of him from her tutelage.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

Apparently she made a good enough impression that this boy would tell her the truth. Now instead of seeing someone immature, she saw someone taking this quite seriously. Suzume stayed facing the counter but she could still watch him from the corner of her eye. So the other had little training but he had a knack for bladed weapons and medicine. Since the other was not finished speaking, Suzume stayed quiet, although speaking up to order a pot of tea and two cups. Just in case Maemi wanted to have a cup of tea with her.

As he went on to explain his one and apparently only goal of finding his brother Sypher. While he continued to speak, a small pot filled with jasmine tea was set before them as well as two cups. She poured herself a cup and then a cup for Maemi. She had not missed a word though, almost crying, perhaps from frustration by being blocked from information. Knowing what he could about Sypher had been his only goal in life and now he was worried about being scolded by her. Instead of replying immediately, she took a sip of tea before pushing a cup over to Maemi.

"If you don't like jasmine tea, then I can order something else for you. But I find a good cup of tea can be quite relaxing." After all, they had only just met so she was not sure if she should offer a hug. "I can teach you to be a swordsman if you so choose. I can also help you learn a fighting style for knives since you already have a tanto. We can start with that if you like. As for medical jutsu, I can do what I can to help but you'll have to teach yourself, maybe go down to the hospital and watch, or find another teacher." Now that was out of the way, it was time to get back to the personal business.

"As for your goal to find your brother... its not something for me to judge but rather, something I can understand." She herself had made it her goal to track down her father's killer and avenge her father. Slightly different but it was basically the same in a way. Taking another sip of tea she continued "I myself know little about your brother's fate. Rumors aside, the one thing everyone is told to accept is that he is dead. Whether he is or is not, it is not your goal to track him down now. As your teacher, I am going to help train you to be a fine shinobi that will serve Kumogakure. I will not let you go off if you hear some rumor that he's appeared in some random tea shop by the road side. But I will drag you back before you are labeled a deserter. I may not of known your brother as well as Kein did, but I'm sure he would not want you risking an opportunity such as this over something as minor as a rumor. Okay?"

She was not trying to reprimand him or act like a bossy cow. It was just Maemi had a chance to be apart of something bigger and more permanent. A home where he could have friends and a happy life. Sypher had been a good man and he would want his sibling to not throw away the chance at a good life.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

He didn't like jasmine tea but Maemi drank it anyway so as not to be rude, listening carefully. He was happy she still wanted to teach him but "I don't believe that..." he said softly, staring at his tea cup "I can't believe he's dead." he looked at her as she mentioned him running off after rumors and giggled, grinning "I'm not a fool, Suzume-sensei. I learned a long time ago that rumors are only slightly based in fact." he finished his tea and started on another bun, thinking Kein did say he was my brother's best friend...it makes sense he would know more. But there was also mention of this Dai character...someone I will find...in time. he sighed over a steamed bun and began finishing up the last one Sypher loved this village...I know that much from my research. Nor is there any information of an attack that has leaked...which means Sypher was...what? Killed by someone in the village? Killed....when? How? he jumped a little as he realized his steamed bun had gone cold and smiled nervously at Suzume "Ah so...when do we start training?" he asked to cover up his little mind slip.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:39 pm
User Image

Good, it seemed that the other had a good head on his shoulders. Possibly from the experience of chasing such rumors and finding only disappointment. Suzume smiled softly hearing what he had said previously though "I don't quite believe that either. But I haven't heard otherwise. So I suppose I'm cautiously optimistic." Everything seemed settled now and she had a better of idea on the type of dedication he had to his brother. It was a major goal in life but not so much an obsession right now.

While the other had slipped off into his own thoughts, Suzume continued drinking her tea and had eaten her steamed bun. When he moved, she turned her head a little more so she had a better look at the male. "We can start training whenever you're ready I suppose. I'd prefer to start as soon as possible though so you have at least some proper training under your belt." Finishing off her tea, she paused for a moment, as if remembering something that had slipped her mind. "One last thing about your brother. I'll help you if I can, so long as we don't get in trouble. But if you would like to learn more then Apollo was the man who trained your brother and Kein Uchiha was his best friend. Apollo has been quite busy so you'd have a better shot speaking with Kein or anyone else who was close to Sypher. Just to let you know..."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

Maemi smiled happily at Suzume as she agreed to help him learn more about his brother "Thank you..." he put his cup down and stood, stepping off the stool to stand "Oh...before we begin...do you prefer teaching girls or boys, Suzume-sama?" he asked her, wondering what she preferred. It would make a difference in how he approached his training with her "And please...can you be very honest?" he checked to make sure he had all his things then waited.

Thanks to that,

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

It was probably better to help so she could keep an eye on him then to let Maemi work alone. Besides, even though she was not as close to Sypher as Kein or Apollo, he might of wanted her to help him. Besides, she felt she felt as though it was the least she could do for a friend. Now that they were both finished having a snack, Suzume moved off her stool to stand with him. Hearing the question, the red head was not sure how to answer and a bit of that showed on her face. "Well... you are the first student I've ever had, I don't know if I have a preference yet. And I've never met someone... like you." Suzume hadn't the faintest idea how to word that better and she did not want to offend her student.

She had to look Maemi over again, still not sure which she would prefer to call him/her. On the one hand he looked quite feminine, although there were just as many males that looked feminine but were males."I think you've been going on as a boy so wouldn't you prefer that more than being referred to as a female? I'm sort of getting used to thinking of you as a boy."

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

User Image  

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
Maemi Yasu

"I am unique!" Maemi agreed, grinning still as he thought how best to approach this with her. She clearly worried about how he would react but "Well...if I do this..." he pulled his hair free, keeping the single braid and fluffed it out so it curled loosely around the shoulders. Fast fingers did his jacket up, hiding bare chest, and adjust the wrap so it fell just like a skirt with pants underneath. Mae leaned forward to grin at Suzume, looking immensely more feminine with her hair down "I don't have a preference. Every body is beautiful to me! But I think if I train with you, a gir-sorry, woman, then I should be a girl! It will be much easier, no?" she spun in a little circle and looked...adorable. And very girl "I don't like to stay as either gender for too long...and I can always switch back to boy when we're done training." she did a little curtsy that revealed her tanto strapped to her hip.

Thanks to that,

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games