Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Estate: Kiri Utami's School for the Gifted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
It seemed the boy was sucked into his training, as soon as the cabinet was indicated. That made one less problem for him, provided the boy returned the scroll when he was finished. Now, his gaze turned to the two charges of his which had actually arrived. The other... Well, he was nowhere to be seen.
"So you two are lookin' to deal with some weapons, right?" the monk inquired, "Now, I can help, depending upon what you're learning. Long range or short, Mi sent you to the right guy!" The monk settled himself back for a moment, as he looked over at the boy in the cabinet.

"What're you lookin' for? Might already know it," Zay commented simply. The seven swords dance had been a bit of a complication, as it had so deceitfully tricked him. Down a sword, he'd have a chance later to get at it.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai
Genin_-_Taijutsu_-_Hyuuga

[post 1/5] Isshin stood up and examined the destroyed dummy. He reached to rub the impact zone of his arm before he realized that there was no pain. 'huh, guess this armor does its job.'

[post 2/5] He casually walked over to another training dummy. 'Damn.. im going to run out of training dummies soon.' Black lightning crackeling across his skin.

[post 3/5] He bent down and grabbed the dummy. With little effort, Isshin ripped the dummy off its base. He held the dummy high in the air.

[post 4/5] He then brought the dummy down with all his might. The dummy crashed into the floor boards. The force from the blow crushed the floor boards and destroyed the dummy.

[post 5/5] Isshins straightened his body and looked down to the devestated area. 'Thats a usefull technique... if only i can grab my opponent to do this technique.' This being the last jutsu on the list he deactivated the armor and returned the scroll to the cabinet

Jutsu learned:Liger Bomb
Simple :: Rank B
While under the effects of any [ Armor ] technique above rank C, the user will attempt to grab his opponent and lift them high into the air. During descent, the user than manipulates his strength to flip his opponent and slam them head first into the ground- Greatly resembling a 'powerbomb' maneuver. This is devastating enough to shatter a large area of the ground itself on impact, and it has been said that almost anyone caught in the technique is as good as dead
[Chakra: 120/200]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/5] Isshin grabbed another scroll from the cabinet. The scroll was the Hachimon (The Eight Celestial Gates). He opened it and read the styles instructions.

[post 2/5] After carefull reading, he decided that this style would benifit him tremendously. He closed the scroll and put it in his pouch. He stood still preparing his mind.

[post 3/5] He breathed out, focusing on summoning his chakra. He felt it flow into his head. He then focused on the chakra limiter in the brain.

[post 4/5] With some considerable effort, the gate burst open. Isshin felt a surge of chakra flow through him like a raging river. He felt the power surge into his muscles.

[post 5/5] 'Holy s**t! This is amazing!' Isshin was almost to the point of yelling out loud. Isshin felt the full potential of his muscles.

Jutsu learned:
[1] Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon)
Located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. Speed and strength are now double what they normally are.
[Chakra: 120/200]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/5] Isshin struggled to maintain his posture while the first gate. His body began to twitch uncontrollably in random areas. The effects of the first gate were deffinately feelable.

[post 2/5] Trying to concentrate, Isshin focused on the second gate. He concentrated on the gate, forcing it open. Isshin felt the same overflow of chakra.

[post 3/5] Instead of feeling stronger, Isshin felt a rush of good feeling. The opening of the second gate refreshed his system. He breathed a sigh of relief.

[post 4/5] He stood there feeling the effects. 'Now this is something i can use. Im definately liking this style.'

[post 5/5] Calmness came over Isshins body. He knew that the upcoming gates would be difficult for him to learn. His determination would assist his learning process.

Jutsu learned:
[2] Gate of Healing (休門, Kyūmon)
Raises stamina and assists in recovery after being weakened. This does NOT heal major wounds such as stab wounds or slashes. It will however restore the users muscles to their original condition and restore HALF of the users total chakra used.(rounded up to the nearest whole number) This gate is located in the head. Does not provide a speed or strength bonus
[Chakra: 200/200]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/5] Isshin tried to continue to feel the effects of the second gate. The effects were going away at a slow rate. He knew that he had to either break the third limit or to stop for the day.

[post 2/5] Training to Isshin doesnt stop untill he passes out from exhaustion. He could even activate the armor jutsu of the kaiser fist to prevent exhaustion. He didnt want to become weak and rely on something like that in any case.

[post 3/5] Isshin focused on his chakra and the third gate located in the upper spine. He concentrated on opening it. As he did so, the gate burst open.

[post 4/5] Chakra exploded from his body. His skin changed to a red color. The other people in the area would feel the wave of chakra hit them and notice Isshins skin change color.

[post 5/5] The amount of chakra vented wasnt all that great, however, it is still odd to feel chakra hit someone. Isshin would start to whisper the beginings of a roar. A primal, full of power roar.

Jutsu learned:
[3] Gate of Life (生門, Seimon)
Body enters Ura Renge phase, turning their body a shade of red. This gate is located along the spine.Speed and strength are now three times what they normally are. Muscles are pushed to their limits in this stage. And a temporary boost of an additional fifty [50] Chakra is granted to the user which is vented out of the body. Capable of deflecting a jutsu with the same or less chakra.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/5] Isshins body was becoming stronger by the second. He felt his muscles stiffening. It was difficult for him to move.

[post 2/5] He also felt the heat eminating from his body. He clenched his fists and crossed his arms acrossed his chest. 'Damn... this is intense.'

[post 3/5] Isshin focused on his chakra again. He focused on the fourth gate and forced it open. Chakra increased and flowed into his muscles.

[post 4/5] He started to feel the strain of his muscles trying to keep up with the increase in power. He could feel them tearing, fiber by fiber. His body began heating up more with this gate.

[post 5/5] Isshin could feel the strength gained by opening the gate. The strength is to much for his body to handle. He knew if he moved, the damage to his body would be much worse.

Jutsu learned:
[4] Gate of Pain (傷門, Shōmon)
Further increases speed and power to now four times four normal, usage will begin to tear the body's muscles. This gate is located along the spine.

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/5] Isshin focused on his chakra again. He forced opent the fifth gate. At the moment of the gate opening, he drew his arms back and away from his chest

[post 2/5] This posture symbolized pure and utter strength. His whispered roar turned into a loud yell that would discomfort anyone that would hear it. This is the strongest he had ever felt.

[post 3/5] Isshin felt that opening the gate and not using his body would be a waste. He prepared his body for the upcoming pain he knew was coming. He dashed to the left.

[post 4/5] The floor where Isshin was standing concaved by the sheer force of him moving. Isshin intended on dashing ten feet to the left. However, with his increase of strength, Isshin flew out of the dojo crashing through the wall.

[post 5/5] He landed twenty feet from the dojo and crushed the ground he landed on. He then felt the small fractures in his legs from the dash. He collapsed and cancelled the jutsu. The sudden feeling of weakness overcame his body as he slumped down.

Jutsu learned:
[5] Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon)
Further increases speed and power to a staggering five times the normal speed.At this point it is hard for anyone of Jounin or below rank to even see you let alone counter you. This gate is located along the spine.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

Isshin slowly stood up. He winced in pain as he took a step forward. He managed to walk back into the dojo and put the scroll back in the cabinet. 'Damn those gates are ridiculous.' He sat down against a wall with his legs sprawled outward. He crossed his arms and rested his body.

Jutsu learned:

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

Isshin rested for quite some time. It felt like years to him, he had only the desire to train. Training prevented from his recently damaged legs. 'This is fairly inconvenient.' He said looking down at his legs. 'I dont think ill be doing much training till my legs are healed.' He let out a sigh of boredom. 'I guess i can go see sensei, i dont know how ill get there though...' Isshin thought for some time before he realized his hands and arms were undamaged. 'Handstand it is then.' He placed his hands on the floorboards and lifted his body up, completing the handstand. He then proceeded to walk on his hands out of the dojo to the graveyard.

Jutsu learned:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:41 am
Akira Hatake
Genin - Ninjutsu - Samurai - Kirigakure
User Image

Akira thougt to himself for a moment. "Well i can learn 1 sword style at this moment, so what do you think is the best for most situations? I need to know something. and i need to learn some ninjutsu of the lightning nature."

"Honor is an unsaid rule, no one is above this rule."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 pm

User Image
The first of the two genin spoke up to begin with. It was quite the situation. "Well... Uh... Did you give me a name? I'll need one of those," the monk laughed, realizing his first mistake in his teaching. It had been a long time since he had a pupil. "As for a technique, that's dependent upon the person. If you wanna make use of that thunderous skill of yours, you might want to look into the Seven swords Dance, though you don't seem to have the gear for that right now. Shigure Souen tends to have a lot of complexity and elemental skills to it. Shunkan no Hagane will teach you basics and more, though."

There was plenty for the monk to analyze, as he had been one to look over all the techniques of what could be applicable. He was the village's most foremost swordsman, so he was always on the look out for the skills one could perform with them.
"As for ninjutsu... Well, let's just say I've got more of a talent for fires, than I do lightning," the monk laughed, as he thought about his neglect of his second chakra nature. Fire always seemed to roll naturally from him. "Though, Teiko no Kuntou is always good to have on your side."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Weapons? Sure. I like claymores, but all I have is this Katana." His right hand would maneuver towards the blade's sheath only to wiggle it about. It was a blade he found one day in the woods surrounding his house. The man who was holding it at first didn't need it anymore. At least, not in Kamishiro's eyes. "I was learning some style. I forgot the name though.." His eyes scanned the scroll he had taken until the man began to speak again. Seven Sword blah blah blah, Shigure blah blah, and.. "That's it!" His eyes flew across the paper frantically. It wasn't until he found the name he was looking for that he spoke again. "Shunkan no Hagane!"

Acuroi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:18 pm
Akira Hatake
User Image

Akira paused for a moment as he went on to himself about the style he wanted most. He then remembered the correct type for his current measure of talent. "Well how about the Three sword style, Kirigakure Style - Power Of The Cursed Three. I remember it is very powerful sword style." He would concentrate on his lightning jutsu later, wanting to learn something more useful in a fight where his ninjutsu might be rendered useless.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:20 am

User Image
His ears perked up at a key phrase. Shunkan no Hagane. "Know that's a technique not meant for play," the monk began. It was one of the styles in which he knew ever so intimately. His master's technique. His own technique. "I can provide some general assistance, but it's not something that's learned easily." Then came the other boy's choice.

"Santoryu... I looked at that. It's a complex thing, but it's enough that I'd be able to help you decipher what you're supposed to do," the monk explained to the boy. He'd given up Santoryu in favor of the Seven Swords Dance, the only thing to really allow him to be as mad and free as could be. "There's an awful lot to it, but the way of the sword is about passion, that's what I'll be beating into you both most of all."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:36 am
Akira Hatake
User Image

Akira nodded in agreement of the passion, it was his favorite thing. He was ninjutsu type but he loved to fight with swords, "I will put my all into it if your willing to give the effort to help teach it."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces