Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
What will happen, will happen.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Chakra Pool: 850- 20-20-20 3xC Rank=790

Yokai closed his eyes briefly then took a deep breath, his hand shaping signs again. His chakra glowed briefly, displaying the figure 8 that it made around his body, as he called water up around his body. Suirou no Jutsu The water prison hardened and deflected the chains that Mi had sent after him. It was a strange way to use the technique but Its better then trying to fight them. it restricted movements but he only needed his hands for this next one. Using the same technique Mi had used, Shunshin no Jutsu he disappeared from the prison and it collapsed. He stepped down a few feet away from Mi, his bare feet silen as he stepped to the ground. He immediately knelt, his left hand signing as he pressed his right into the ground Retsudo Tenshou The earth began to rise or at least bits of it. Rocks, stones, minor boulders and dirt rose off the ground and even surfaced from under the waterfall. Yokai straightened as they rose and moved back before all of it surged in a wave of debris at Mi. It surrounded her before beginning to constrict around her, twisting and churning to crush her.
{OoC: }

All you can do is stand and watch.
Watch me prove you wrong.
Watch me prove that I can stand above what you see.
Watch me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image

████████████████████ ███████████████  {} ██████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Mi was not only sparring she was watching Yokai carefully now. He moved easily through his jutsu without much thought which meant he had experience to do so. He was using consecutive C rank jutsu and using them in abstract ways. It affirmed her base suspicion that he was at least Chuunin. Getting a pact with the Birds was only proved so much but at least she was sure he was at that level. Mi tensed as he summoned forth various representatives to the Earth element. She cringed. Brute force was the only thing she could think to use to escape this one. Her chakra flowed directly toward her legs, causing the abnormal strength to be enforced into them. As the debris descended upon her Mi struck out with a few kicks. Connecting with the largest and most threatening of debris she punched a hole through, turning large boulders into nothing but a sprinkle of fine material. Jumping out of the small opening she had created for herself, she dropped down, her steps a lot more powerful than intended. The ground cracked as if she had weighed hundreds of pounds and had fallen from an elevated height. Brushing off the small rocks she sneezed, resembling a child trying to play a dangerous game. Well. He was crafty. She was going to push him one step higher.

Grabbing for a large gourd of sorts in her medical pouch strapped to her lower back she held it before her. Holding it over her head in front of her she spilled the contents, a chalky white powder falling out of it. Once all of the contents had been spilled she activated her next jutsu, one she had crafted for herself. It was a mixture of her element and medical profession. Itame no Ame She made a long chain of hand signals, ending with the activation of her chakra. The pool of water that had been the ground for their initial start served as her source. Water churned and collected, a thick stream of water heading straight for the pile of chalky substance piled up before her. The water mixed with the powder, sloshing lazily on the ground as if it was a living blob. Slowly it rose, separating into a good dozen and a half of spherical orbs. They rose, above their heads, Mi watching them cautiously. This was the first time she was actually putting her creations to use. Messing with her poison mixtures Mi had formulated a very acidic powder from natural substances. It had the power to melt anything given time but seemed to be fast acting when touching skin. Mixing her concoction with a jutsu had been the most potent way to use it in battle and she was about to test it out. The little orbs floated around the area, waiting for their cue. Gesturing to Yokai with a finger the little orbs reacted in a flurry of action. They all darted straight for him, coming in from every possible angle. Mi didn't stop there. She was sure Yokai would come out of it with something and she was ready to par that. Her hand began to glow, her chakra enveloping it until it was lined to its frame perfectly. Her little orbs were a new creation but the chakra scalpel was not and she knew exactly how to use it. She waited patiently to use her scalpel.

Chakra : 420 - 100 = 320 Jutsu Used : Chakra scalpel [ Rank B ] Painful Rains [ Rank B ] Bruising Sky Leg [ Rank C ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Chakra Pool: 790-80 A Custom Rank= 710

Yokai watched as Mi easily broke through his barrier and he backed away a little, rethinking his plan. If she was going to do something like that...What is....? he frowned, trying to figure out what she was pouring out then his frown turned into a tight line as the blob formed and broke into orbs. He didn't wait for them to dart at him before he rushed away, kicking off the ground so hard it cracked under the balls of his feet. He wasn't sure if they would follow him so he signed as he moved, not pausing in any one spot. Unsure of this technique, he signed anyway. The ground trembled under his feet as he went and bucked up. The water from the waterfall did the same, trembling and bucking. As Yokai moved, the earth rose in a thick rope of dirt and mud. It kept gathering mud and dirt till it was thick around as a great tree trunk. The water drifted over from the waterfall and began to wrap around the mud and dirt. It all seemed very slow until Yokai stopped running, his feet catching in the dirt Tigon Spiral... "I made this...." he mumbled, staring at it in surprise. That he could remember making a jutsu like this....he turned and his arm snapped out. The water and dirt suddenly sharpened all around the edges and a tiger's head burst forth. The water formed a dragon's. And they attacked through each other as it swirled around the clearing, ripping through Mi's orbs and curving sharply to launch itself at Mi. He hadn't meant to cast it as an A-rank though.

Watch me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image

It was a something unexpected that happened all at once. Yokai turned at and after having enacted a Jutsu she had never seen before he sent it her way. The orbs, no matter how concentrated they were, did not stand a chance against such a large volume of water and such a perfect cohesion of the earth element. It was not something she could go up against and she didn't try to. Mi was inexperienced in fighting and it showed in that instant. She reflexively activated a jutsu, Mizu Tate , her water shield. Once more it pooled form the closest water source and surrounded her in a cylindrical wall of water. She waited to be crushed and silently prayed he stopped it before it hit her. She couldn't par against that.

Chakra : 320 - 10 = 310 Jutsu Used : Mizu Tate no Jutsu [ Rank D ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Chakra Pool: 710-20 C Rank= 690

He couldn't just stop that particular jutsu...it was the kind that tended to take on a life of its own and at A Rank it was too powerful for him to just cancel out. So Yokai did the next best thing; he threw up another shield around Mi's own shield; Moku Shouheki no Jutsu. A barrier of wood shot up from the ground around her and doubled her protection. He fell back on his own blood in the haste and cursed himself a little for it but Its the best defense against that... The Tigon Spiral ripped into both shields, tearing through some of the wood one and crashing all around Mi. Bits of mud and rock slammed into the ground as water surged around her, drenching the area. The area leading up to her was torn and destroyed, filling slowly with remaining water and slops of mud remained. The ground looked like claws had ripped through the ground, like a beast had rushed her rather then his jutsu. But her shield held and his did as well though he thought it hadn't. Seeing that Mi was ok, Yokai sighed and rubbed the back of his head "Uhm...you...you should have dodged, Mi-kage." He said gently, not sure if he was overstepping the boundaries between a Kage and a Shinobi but feeling it necessary to point it out. He was still on defensive though and didn't approach her as he spoke "Are you all right?"

Watch me.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image

Mi panted where she had balled up, sitting on her rump with a little thud. She looked up at Yokai as he approached her, his reproaching comment making her feel as if she was being scolded by her receptionist. Mi looked around at the after math, still a little stunned. It was certainly an interesting jutsu. After inspecting the area around her she looked up at him again, her eyes wide as if she was still shocked by it all. '"That's not a simple Chuunin Jutsu." She stated immediately. Even if a Chuunin had learned an "A" Ranked Jutsu creating one on your own that was that intimidating was not an easy feat. At his question about her state, tried to give him a reassuring smile, one that faltered. "Told you I wouldn't offer much of anything."She said, her voice low as she spoke. Looking around the clearing she didn't bother looking up to Yokai once again. She needed to train on her own now. She had a good sense of where he stood at, in the ranks of Shinobi. His jutsu were not randomly picked. They flowed with one another and despite being pressured he still managed to pull of something powerful and shield someone from it at the same time. Practiced was the only thing she could come up with to describe his movements. '"You'll be ranked accordingly after I speak with Satoshi. If you want to fight someone more at your level you might want to try sparing with Zay once he returns." Mi suggested, trying to regain her crestfallen spirits. "I think I need to be alone right now, if you don't mind." Mi muttered, refusing to look up at him now. She remained seated, her gaze surveying the area. It would take a long time for nature to erase the evidence of the spar.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
You can't stop me.
You can't hold me.
You can't protect me.
You can't shelter me.

Yokai rubbed his hands on his pants for a bit as Mi spoke, his face flushed "No...I don't know where it came from. I just know that I created it." he said softly. He didn't like how shaken up she appeared nor how her smile faltered like that "You did all right..." he said, trying to reassure her though he looked a bit crestfallen as she said she wanted to be alone. But...he bowed his head "I'm sorry if I did something wrong." he straightened and glanced around at the area as well, swallowing a bit. He hadn't meant to cause so much damage..."I'll see you then. Thank you for the spar, Mi-kage." he turned and walked off, moving quick both to avoid the results of his attacks behind him and the awkwardness of Mi's reactions to them.

(Exits)

Watch me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:15 am
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 2550 ~ Ryo: ~ 1500

Having decided to take a side trip to the waterfall, Setsuna had not seemed to pass Yokai on his way. However, when he arrived, he did see that the Mizukage was there and looked a little down. He was not sure if he wanted to speak with her since some people preferred to be alone. For now, he'd stay off to the side for now, sitting on a rock and taking in the view. He had to wonder which two jutsu he would learn for his extra heart. He could only learn two more as far as he knew, so he'd have to choose carefully. Something that would make water or something... so that he could use that water for a big end all trick or something.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 am
xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx B u k i j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx F u u t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH y o u t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxx''
xxxxxxx B u k i j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Alexander Katsumoto xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 220 // 220
User Image

Alex walked through the city until he reached the massive waterfall. He saw several people even the Mizukage, in her rather elegant form, He also saw another male. Alex knew not his name but his look was rather... experienced. Alex set his long masamune down on a rock and unfastened the metal plates on his shoulders. Then his long black leather trench coat came next followed by the four belts he wore. All that remained was his pants and and his boots. He passed the boy as he walked right up next to the waterfall.
[1/10] [1/5]
He then turned and sat under it. While the force was indeed great it did not crush him instead it provided a sense of "white noise" that helped him focus. He crossed his legs and formed a single handsign. A dull green aura grew around his body and it tinted the water at the base of the fall the same shade of green. His family had the ability to freeze and it was time he mastered the ability. While it was only slight the change was noticeable. The air began to cool. It was his first step.
[2/10] [2/5]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

Wondering what he would do next, he took notice of someone walking past him and walking out onto the water. He was not someone that Setsuna recognized, he must have been someone new. With some interest, he watched as the other sat down under the water fall. Meditation? Most likely, perhaps the other planned to train? Not a bad idea since there was plenty of water about. Perhaps he would learn a new technique while here? He could learn at least two more and he certainly needed one that would create water for him to use. Sitting up straighter on the rock, he placed his right elbow on his knee and rested his head on his right hand, watching this new guy begin to do whatever it was he was doing.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:12 am
A bird summons flew down into the area, pausing to waft its wings above the boy, Alexander Katsumoto. The bird wasn't directly above him since he was under the waterfall currently but it was close enough to throw a scroll (waterproofed) into his lap. Then it turned and flew off to find its next target. Inside the scroll read,
To whom it may concern. You have been cleared to attend this years Chuunin exam. Kirigakure is getting it's opportunity to show it's strengths, do not let her down.
Mizukage Mi Young Roo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:27 pm
xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxx F u u t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S u i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH y o u t o nxxxxxxxxxxxxx''
xxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Alexander Katsumoto xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChakra : 220 // 220
User Image

Alex opened his eyes for a second to examine the other. He did no know him and wondered what kind of challenge he would put up. But he could not focus on such thoughts for right now he needed to pay attention to himself. Locked deep inside of him was the secret to his bloodline. His ancestors gifts.
[3/10] [3/5]
He was pulled from his thoughts by the sight of a bird. He held out his arm and caught the scroll before leaning forward and creating a small dry area with his chest and shoulders with which he could read the scroll. He unrolled it and smiled at its contents. He had been selected to participate in the exams. Finally a challenge. He did not know what to expect but he looked forward to it with a passion.
[4/10] [4/5]
He turned his attention back to his meditations. His bloodline came from their ability to manipulate Fuuton and Suiton chakra simultaneously all with one hand. An impressive feat to be sure as he took a deep breath he held out his left hand and it formed a quick series of seals. As he did so his dark emerald chakra seemed off of his body making lower part of the waterfall glow a deep green that brightened as it spread out from him.
[5/10] [5/5] Chakra Training Meditation Complete.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image

How utterly dull, it seemed as if the other was not going to do anything at all. Aside from sitting under a water fall of course. Deciding to get on with his training, Setsuna slipped off the rock and went over the hand seals in his mind, trying to remember how they went for that one technique he wished to learn. It was known as Raging River Force. It would be able to tear down certain structures and it would flood the area, giving him more water to use water jutsu. Since he was near a body of water, he would not need to call upon his own water chakra to create such a large flood.

[Post 3/7]

Not calling upon his chakra, Setsuna decided that he would instead run through the hand seals. If he could not get them right then how was he going to actually use the technique? His memory was usually quite good though, so with a bit of thought, he slowly ran through the hand seals. It certainly seemed as if he had each and every one down, he had looked over the suiton water scroll plenty of times. Having run through the proper hand seals more than enough, it had felt and seemed completely correct to him. Now the next part would be to actually call upon his chakra to use and direct the water available all around him.

[Post 4/7]

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 am
User Image

[ Bone healer skill 1/8 ] [Healing hands Major 1/8]
Mi as going to begin her intensive training and accomplish what she couldn’t at one go. It was a good work out for her and would do her some good. She felt that things were only going to escalate in the village and she was going to need to be prepared for it when the village needed her the most. A village was only as strong as it’s leader and Mi was not strong at all. Even a total newcomer had easily bested her. She felt so ashamed of herself.

[Bone healer skill 2/8] [Healing hands Major 2/8]
Reaching into her pouch she produced a small vile, a chalky white pill nestled inside of it. This was the hardest of concoctions she had ever made, despite calcium pills being in abundance in the Hospital. She didn’t like to filch from patients and preferred using her own knowledge to create things she needed for training. This skill she was going to learn was going to require some serious measures.

[Bone healer Skill 3/8] [Healing hands major 3/8]
Taking seat, just in case she passed out, Mi held out her arm, setting the vile between her legs. Summoning her chakra scalpel she held it over her arm. Taking a deep breath she prepared herself. She was going to practice a bone healing jutsu so first she needed a broken bone. Not wanting to get swept into the pace of the hospital by attending to patients already ill she decided to practice on herslf. Patients who were ill did not need to be practiced on. They needed to be healed. She would never use them as dummies.

[Bone healer skill 4/8] [Healing hands major 4/8]
Doing it quickly in one movement, Mi brought her make shift chaka blade down over her arm. She gritted her teach and blanched, fighting the urge to scream. The blade sliced cleanly through skin, muscles, tendons and finally, through her bone, cleanly severing it in half. She fell to her side, curling in on herself as she fought the urge to cry. It was one of the most painful things she had experienced, second to being stabbed by kunai during the chuunin exams.

[Bone healer skill 5/8] [Healing hands major 5/8]
Holding her uninjured arm over her self-created inner wound, she decided to heal herself first. It was not a good idea to let the blood vessels remain ripped apart. She held the healing ball over herself, letting her chakra concentrate and do it’s job. It was not a new learned jutsu she was practicing so it was second nature to her now.

[Bone healer skill 6/8] [Healing hands major 6/8]
The tendons and blood vessels began to slowly repair themselves, Mi feeling some of the tremendous pain she was holding inside ebb. Breathing heavily and sweating, she knew she was close to passing out and needed to start the next procedure before she passed out and left the wound untreated for too long.

[Bone healer skill 7/8][Healing hands major 7/8]
Taking the pill in her lap, which induced rapid calcium deposits in her body, Mi switched her healing energy from healing everything else to concentrating on the bone itself. Manipulating the chakra around he bone and the calcium she had in her system she fused it to her bone. Slowly she pelted it with chakra, creating a sort of fissure that bridged the two clean cut pieces together.

[Bone healer skill 8/8][Healing hands major 8/8]
The bones fused together and she reinforced the bone, making sure they were strong enough to not break again easily next time she sparred or something. Mi switched to her healing hands once more to finish healing any blood vessels around the bone and as the pain slowly moved from extreme levels it was only a dull ache by the time she finished. She was tired, very, very tired but needed to continue forward if she wanted to finish her training.

[Bone healer / Healing hands major / Rank A Completed ]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:28 am
User Image

[Water Encampment wall 1/3]
Stepping out onto the water, Mi wadded out until she was a good enough distance and begun to prepare for the next training jutsu. Her medical techniques were going to have to be conducted in the hospital from then on, Mi could not keep injuring herself the entire time. So while she was out there she would practice her Suiton and her bloodline.

[Water Encampment wall 2/3]
Mi made her hand signals and activated her chakra. Taking a deep breath she blew out, a jet of water shooting out before her. It expanded and created a sort of barrier. Any oncoming assaults would be deflected, if they were under the rank of A. It was a stronger version of her previous shields, something she needed to work on thanks to her spar with Yokai.

[Water Encampment wall 3/3]
After practicing this jutsu two more times, Mi whipped at the corner of her mouth, her throat feeling slightly scratchy since she had blown through that technique three times in a row. At least she had another jutsu down.

[Water Dragon Projectile Technique 1/3]
Mi wanted to try creating something that would be similar to the attack that Yokai had unleashed on her. There had been no way for her to par it so she would create one that would allow her to do so. Not that she would ever fear him actually using it to do her harm. She wanted to be prepared nonetheless.

[Water Dragon Projectile Technique 2/3]
She went slowly through the hand signals, trying to properly memorize them as she went in order to go through them quickly next time. Activating her chakra, once she had gone through the rigorous string, the water before her churned and bubbled.

[Water Dragon Projectile Technique 3/3]
A powerful column of water shot up, spraying out with a vengeance. A sort of high powered shriek resounded in the clearing, the sound of the water as it was forced into use, as a dragons shape began to form from within the outlining column. It was long and serpent like in body, it’s muzzle and face resembling a dog of sorts. It opened it’s mouth and roared, a roar that was silent and eerie. Mi looked up at it, happy with her work and dismissed her creation as easily as she had summoned it.

[ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death 1/3]
Mi did not waste time and began her next jutsu. This one was used to offensively barrage an opponent with Senbon needles. Holding a single hand sign, she activated her jutsu, the color around her flaring the smoky black color before disappearing. Small tendrils of water steamed up from the pool around her, the moist air providing a source as well as the water collected and formed.

[ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death 2/3]
Mi continued to feed chakra into the technique, the accumulated water molecules stretching out and forming above her head. They began to solidify slightly, resembling more and more the senbons they were supposed to become. She continued to feed more chakra into the jutsu, more and more senbons forming above her head.

[ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death 3/3]
All at once, Mi lashed out, the needles that had been stationary for a few minuets flew down in a flurry of movement at a spot she had pointed at directly in front of her. They hit the water with audible ‘plopping noises’ the ripples created in the water were furious as they spread out over the whole pool that basined underneath the falls.

[Completed : Rank B x 3 ]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games