Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm
User ImageFaith laughed at Raen's comment. "Nice to meet'cha." She smiled kindly and nodded at Loren. She gave Misato a worried look. "Hey, you should just ignore whoever was on that phone. If s/he's mad at you, let her cool of and see if you can talk to her later. And if s/he's really mad at you, and pretty much ditches you, who cares? You don't need them." She smiled at him, trying to pick him up so he wasn't all grumpy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

Misato pat Faith's head gently with a soft smile said."I'm guessing your right but i can't find it in me to smile after knowing that...Elizabeth probably won't ever talk to me again..."He didn't even know he used the full name instead of the Nickname he used for her.It seemed right though...she probably left him by now."You cute Faith.Maybe that's why you have yet to learn about the uglyness of human emotion."  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:07 pm
"I thought you weren't suppose to like guys, Raen!" Skye giggled, and Loren raised an eyebrow at her.
"What? What's not to like about all of this?" He gestured to himself.
"This!" Skye gestured to him the way he'd just done so.
"Wait...Skye, you just gestured to all of me!" Loren pouted slightly, and Skye couldn't help but laugh.
"Exactly!" She shifted her attention to Misato. "Faith's sorta right, but you don't have to stay with us. If you want, we can get you something to go, along with the ice-cream. You can go talk to your friend if you want to," Skye smiled understandingly.
"Nosy as ever I see."
"Oh, well excuse the hell outta me if I'm trying to help a friend, Lori. And look who's bein' nosy now!"
"Your excused, don't worry."
Loren suddenly took an a huatghty tone, folding his arms across his chest as he looked away from her. Skye gave him an equally cross look before ignoring the comment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 pm
User Image

Axel walked over to Loren with his hands in his pockets. "Hey I'm Axel...the Reincarnate of Odin." he said in a calm tone before holding out his hand.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:48 pm
User ImageFaith smiled at the the fact that Misato wasn't completely Mr.Grumpy-pants anymore. "Just keep your head up." She gave him a warm, friendly smile. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've been through worse than you have. I just think more optimistically." A weird part of her mentally commented bitterly. There was a part of her inside that was just itching to scream at him for patting her on the head like some little girl, but Faith swallowed it down, realizing it was probably the Ares part of her. Grr.
"Awwwww, you guys are such a cute couple!" Faith commented on Loren's and Skye's arguement. It just clicked in her head like that for some reason. "Psh, and I have to agree, what can't you like about him?" She mentally added, giving Skye a little wink. "WAIT, wait, wai,t wait, Faith, he's way older than you. NO." She quickly scolded herself and forgot about Loren for a couple seconds while she focused on getting rid of the Ares part of her that was starting to poke out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:38 pm
Loren looked at Axel's hadn for a moment, before glancing at him.
"Odin? Since when did this become an all Gods' Reunion? I thought Odin was Scandinavian." Loren grimaced at Axel's ahnd before turning his eyes back to Skye.
"Cute? Us?" Skye gestured to herself and Loren, before glancing at him and then turning away.
"In his dreams," she scoffed, but toned down the meaness.
Loren's nostrils flared. "You leave for the summer, and have only been gone a few weeks, and your hanging out with THESE people?!"
Skye raised a brow at Loren. "Can it, Ms. Envy!" was the best thing she could come up with in a hot second, and realized it sounded crappy.
"Who do you think you are, my mom?! Now say sorry to Axel for being a jerk!"  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:34 pm
Raen looked on as they bickered back and forth. She walked up next to Faith. "i got five bucks that-" she finally registered Skye's comment and her face turned red.
"Hey! i can like guys if i wanted to!" she felt very hurt, and tht seemed to ignite an anger inside her like a match to gasoline. "Who the hell says I can't like guys?" she said. She didn't feel the need to hide the hurt feelings in her voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image

Axel put his hands back in his pockets and glared at Loren. "And what God might you be?!" he asked and he didn't care if Loren sensed the hatred in his voice. He hated being made fun of, he then added "So what if I am a Scandinavian God it still doesn't give you the right to accuse me of being different then the Greeks Gods and Goddesses!"  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:19 am
"No one said you were different." Raen told him. "All he said was that you are a Scandnavian God, not a Greek one. You're a God nonetheless, so there's no point in getting mad at him." she told Axel. "Now, are we still going to that restaurant or not?" she asked. She wanted to just go to the place like they had planned on doing, instead of fighting. "Loren is...." she stared intently at Loren for a moment, her electric gaze bore into him. "Hera."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm
"Like hell I will. Why are we talking to him in the first place?" Loren said, a jelousy staining his voice.
"Dammit Loren, don't make me fry your little green a**! NOW APOLOGIZE!" Skye boomed, lightening flashing in her eyes as thunder boomed and dark clouds suddenly blocked out the blue sky.
Skye ignored the sudden cries of confusion from the people around her as she and Loren stared each other down.
"Now is not the time for you to get territorally hormonal, alright? I said apologize." the clouds started to crackle with lightening, and Loren's eyes grew soft.
"Calm down and let the winds die, Skye." he said, turning to Axel reluctantly.
"I'm sorry for being an a**."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image

Axel realized what he had said and sweat dropped. "No really I'm the one that should be sorry. One: I shouldn't go around telling everyone I'm a Greek God and Two: It's really my fault for over reacting so I'm the one that should be sorry." he said and then looked at Raen with a nod. "Now let's not talk about this kind of stuff and go to the restaurant. I'm starting to get a little hungry." he chuckled  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:01 pm
Kyoya silently walked up behind Axel. "You know, if you were more silent, I wouldn't have pickpocketed money out of your pocket."He said, holding up 3 10 dollar bills, a 20 dollar bill, and 4 one dollar bills. "I realized that you're preventing me from focusing on my work. Pleases shut up, Scandavian god. Odin is weak. If I could right now, I would send you into the dark realm where you would be tortured. But... Let's make a deal."He said. He pulled out his sword. He tossed to the feet of Axel. "Pick up the sword and damage my arm with it. Then I'll give you back your money with interest. I want to see how good these Scandavian gods are."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image

Axel felt both of his back pockets and chuckled. "Your good" he then kicked the sword into his hand and twirled it a bit. He then tossed it up in the air and caught it behind his back. "I'm not the God of War for nothing." he said as he used the momentum from the toss and half of the blade was lunged between the strangers elbow. "I would like to do a bit more but I took the deal and only cut your arm."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image"Yeah, I want food. Lets all just stop being grumpy and take some happy pills." Faith sighed, and yawned a little. Faith jumped when she noticed the strange new shape in the corner of her eye. "Who's the creepy random stranger holding up all the money?" She asked curiously, a little scared, turning around to face the guy. She heard something about a challenge and was automaticly interested. "Okay, first of all, would you call it like godist to be racist to be against certain gods? And second of all, I want in on this challenge~!!" Faith said confidently, starts glowing in her eyes. She flicked the stranger in the nose while she said the first part.  

nekko trash

Neat Noob

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:03 am
"...Wow."He said. He put on a bandana on his head, then he disappeared and reappeared in another person's shadow. "Helm of shadows is so cool. Especially when you can change its appearance."He said. He put the money in his pocket. "If you don't damage it, you're going to lose this."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games