Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Furious
✔Status: Single

He pointed at Chase and smiled a sarcastic smile. "See? That's it right there. You messed up and you still brag that you did it better than me. Did you ever think that maybe, when you got on the boat with me, Kat and Ariana that I wanted to try? But you were all high intelligence and insulting. That's why I don't like you. Not because we're different, but because you insist on proving it. But you're no different than me. You brag as much as me. However, I like to brag, because it helps me hide what I'm not good at. You like to brag because you like to tell me what I'm not good at. You're worse than me, Chase Henrick." He was barely keeping himself from crying. At this point, he wasn't even sure what he was saying anymore; he was just pouring his feelings out.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Ravenclaw ::: First Year ~

User Image

Chase could feel the tears form. That's not true, Chase thought, clenching his fist tighter. He could feel his nails digging deeper into his skin, almost cutting it. He was unable to form words with his mouth, no matter how much he wanted to shout at Sam. That's not true, he repeated. But he started to believe it.

He knew he shouldn't have talked at the train station. He knew he shouldn't have thought that Hogwarts would be different. He wished he could go back and prevent himself from speaking to Ariana. He could stay a mute forever, as long as he had his books. Friendship meant nothing to him now.

He felt his tears flow down his cheeks. In this moment of indignation, he wanted begged, Please... Stop... But no sound came out. He clenched his fist even tighter than before. He felt two nails break through the skin of his palms, which took his mind off of the mental pain for an instant. There was no blood, or at least he didn't feel the liquid leave his body. He just wanted to disappear.

So he turned around and quickly paced off, not ever looking back to see the Gryffindor he despised. He had enough of the students, the classes, and of Hogwarts.

((Exit to somewhere))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

First Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Furious
✔Status: Single

Sam exhaled and watched as Chase stalked off. He's probably going to find one of the girls and complain about me. He heaved a heavy sigh and walked up the stairs, headed towards the Gryffindor Common Room.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparrow had been sitting on the same stair for HOURS now. It wouldn't let her down or up and no matter how she pleaded it kept her trapped. She'd been taking the time to read but honestly this was just rude. Knees against her chest and singing softly to herself, there wasn't really much else she could do. It was her own fault for wandering aimlessly anyways.
Already she'd spoken with a painting or two but they'd long lost interest in her. One told her a joke but Sparrow was certain it'd get her in worlds of trouble. She sighed, pulling a homemade candy from her pocket and putting it in her mouth. This wasn't a very fun way to spend one of her days off.  

Astra_Senpai

Beloved Dabbler

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━┓
Sato Aiko

Seventh Year Ravenclaw ▹ Head Girl
┗━━━━━━━━┛

▷ I may be quiet, but I'm screaming at you in my mind. ◁

Aiko led the Ravenclaw first years into the Grand Staircase and up the moving stairs. As she walked, she said, "The Grand Staircase was designed by our founder Rowena Ravenclaw. She thought that the moving stairs would pose a challenge to the students, requiring them to use their brains in order to find their way up. Ah, here we are," she said, stepping off at the Fifth floor.

Out of Character: {Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance followed the Ravenclaw Head Girl until he came to the Grand Staircase. He stopped dead in his tracks, and looked upwards, watching the moving staircases. "What the- What if we fall off?" he said to himself before gingerly placing his foot onto the stairs. It began to move, and he began to climb the height of the stairs, trying his best to catch up with the Prefect leading him. Finally, he arrived at the Fifth floor, and before following Akio Sato down the corridor, he glanced over his shoulder at the distance between him and the ground. With a shudder, he quickly ran after his guide.
-Exit to Fifth Floor Corridor-

Translations:
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes you know I'm never far!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ellerial

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:40 pm
User Image

Sylvia Callahan

~Pureblood~ ~Ravenclaw~ ~First Year~

Sylvia followed with the rest of the students, walking alongside her new friend. She couldn't help but admire the beautiful architecture of the Castle the massive butresses and vaulted ceilings. The stare cases where particularly the most beautiful of them all. She couldn't help but wonder if there was some form of pattern to the way they moved.

She leaned over to Zephyr to whisper. "Do you think there's some kind of mathmatical formula that could predict the movements of the staircases, or do you think they're completely random?"

((OOC))

Exit to fifth floor corridor...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:15 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle slipped up the steps of the grand staircase, pausing and turning to wait for Ada to join her. It seemed she had lost her best friend in the crowd leaving Transfiguration. No matter though, the Hufflepuff would catch up quite soon.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:22 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Grand Staircase // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Pleased
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That actually went well!'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide was beaming when she caught up with Michelle. She'd lost her friend in the crowd of students moving to their next lessons, but was happy to have found her, and was more than happy with how today's lesson had gone. She'd actually done very well in Transfiguration, much to her surprise. She supposed she shouldn't be so shocked when she did well, but it was rather unusual. When she approached Michelle, she gave her a big smile. "So, what should we do?" the Hufflepuff asked, beaming. She was bouncing a little from her happiness. It wasn't a state she was very used to being in, and one she wasn't sure she'd been in since... well, since the feast, really. She supposed that it was nice, that things were getting back to normal. Plus, it was almost Christmas break. She'd be going home, and her baby brother or sister would hopefully be born while she was there. She really didn't want to wait for Summer to meet him or her.

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:15 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle smiled when Ada joined her and shrugged at the question, leading the way up the stairs as she spoke. "I dunno. Lyv sent me some candy from the shop so we could share it an explore the castle. I didn't really have time to explore anywhere but the dungeon last year...." She trailed off, thinking about her walks with Tay last year. They had been interesting to say the least so she didn't feel like she'd wasted her time.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 pm
♫ Feeling: Solemn.
♫ Company: Sam.
♫ What I'm thinking: Drae...
♫ What am I doing; Sorting Feast.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin walked as fast as she could, she didn't have enough to run. She felt a warm tear roll down her cheek. She stopped and sat down, burying her eyes in her knees. Why was everyone dieing? Was it because of her? Did she need to leave? Or drop off the edge of the Earth? If something happened to Grace, or Sam and his family...or Darren, she'd just die.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:03 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam finally was able to catch up to Caitlin as she headed towards the common room. She was sitting down and looked to be crying. Sam sat down next to her and put his arm around her, pulling her against him. "Cait, bad things happen. We can't do anything about them. Crying can't change anything though. I know you feel sad and I'm here to talk. Talking helps."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:29 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin looked up when she was pulled into Sam's arms. "I-I can't...I-I c-can't...take it a-anymore..." She sobbed. She really couldn't. Everyone is dieing around her. Cait's tears seemed to never end, even if she tried to. She buried her face into Sam's chest, not even realizing she was leaving tear stains on his shirt.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:43 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Fourth Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Fourteen
✔Mood: Better.
✔Status: With Caitlin Engels

Sam held his girlfriend against him and stroked her hair. "Sssh, Cait. You're not responsible for that. Death is a part of life," he said and held her, kissing her head.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin gulped and shook her head. "Everyone is dead...Everyone I care about is dieing. There must have been more murders this summer than there has in years..." She whispered, squeezing the snitch. Maybe...Maybe it really was her fault.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games