Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:49 am
Milly took a deep breath before heading on inside, feeling paranoid and expecting at any moment that Jaquel would either scold her or he would simply ignore her presence like usual.

Mala was too busy daydreaming at the table in the corner to notice that Van had finally returned.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 am
Spotting Mala with the look of a daydreamer who wasn't paying attention, Van grinned and snuck up behind her. "Guess who?" he said playfully as he covered her eyes with his hands.

"Melodia, Melodia, Melodia....What am I going to do with you?" Jaquel said, the spacious room in the mansion giving his voice a bit of an echo, along with the soft clicking of his sharp nails against the arm rest of his chair as he slowly drummed his fingers. Just like his cushy set up from way back when, the entry hall of the mansion seemed more like a throne room as he sat surrounded by a mere portion of his extensive harem.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:15 am
Mala lightly guasped in surprise, before grinning broadly. "It's either the reaper or my hansome husband." she teased.

"Kill the harlots and let me head to my room in peace?" Milly suggested hopefully, obviously not expecting to be taken seriously when she said this. More than anything, it seemed like it were simply a casual joke from a rather cocky daughter. Even if everyone else thought she was simply kidding around, Milly somehow hoped that Jaquel knew that she was serious.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:26 am
"Bah. The reaper would have to go through me first before he had the chance to get to you." Van said as he removed his hands before leaning around to kiss her on the cheek.

"I haven't grown bored of them just yet, and they certainly haven't given me any reason to do so." Jaquel said as he looked up to one of the ladies nearby as he reached up to stroke her cheek. "As for you....Well I suppose you really are more trouble than you're worth. Though if you can't even learn to abide by your own curfew, I might have to make use of the lock on your door. I hear damsels in distress attract heroes, and it's just been oh so long since I've really gotten to go all out on someone." he mused, now longing for a good fight.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am
"When he comes, though, you better not be the one leaving with him." Mala replied sweetly, turning around to kiss him on the lips.

Milly couldn't help but feel hurt as she heard Jaquel say this, although her face didn't show it. "Well, daddy, I'm not a mindless sex toy - remember? I think for myself, I act on my own accord, and I'm close to reaching maturity." she said, sticking out her tongue playfully afterwards. She then tried to skip on off, as if that were the end of it, towards the gardens outside.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am
"Eh, the reaper's a wuss. I can take him." Van said confidently as he walked around the table to sit next to her. "On a more serious note, it seems our arch nemesis is back in town." he said grimly.

((Blooper Time!
Mala: You mean Atius? o_O
Van: Wrong arch nemesis hun. ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm
{Lol. XD}

Mala facepalmed. "Oh, no! Don't tell me it is who I think it is!" she exclaimed, groaning in dissapointment.

Milly was quietly fuming in the garden, standing next to the fountain that one of Jaquel's mistresses talked him into making. She grumbled softly to herself, "Stupid daddy, liking those whores more than his own daughter..." Afterwards, she kicked it, leaving a small crack in the side and leaving her with an aching foot. She started hopping on her good foot, gripping her aching one as she kept 'ow'ing to herself. Tears of frustration almost welled up in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:13 pm
"Yep. Jaq's back. And the good news doesn't stop there." Van said sharing her feelings on the matter. "Oh no, it turns out he's got a daughter. And you know who it is? Why it's good ol' Milly, from way back when."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:40 pm
Mala groaned. "Ugh, DAMN IT! I wanted excitement - not a pervert that could harm either of us and hurt our baby!" she whined softly to him, her face burried in her hands.

Milly grumbled and cursed softly to herself, before coming up with an idea. Jaquel said he was considering using her as bait, right? Well, screw that! She could just as easilly leave a note in her room and run off, claiming to be moving back in with mother. After all, she never told Jaquel whom her mother was - right?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:50 pm
((Oh s**t, that just gave me a horrible, soap opera-esque idea. What if Milly's mom was....what was Mala's mom's name again? Marianne or something like that? >XD And yes she's dead now, but that's beside the point.))

"Never thought that brat would be the daughter of a demon too." Van said as he leaned his chair back on its hind legs for a brief moment. "But if he does figure out we're here, I promise I'll the both of you safe." he said told Mala, and their unborn baby, as he gently took one of Mala's hands and held it reassuringly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:05 pm
{Yes, it was Marianne. Also, that'd be hilarious. I've already thought up a scenario as to who is Milly's mom, though, but I'm not sure if it'd be hilarious or sad or both. Either way, the result would probably be Milly either getting seriously hurt or possessed. O.o}

"It's not her fault that Jaquel's her father, though. She seemed quite frightened when she ran away with us all those years ago. Chances are, Milly didn't get along with her father then. Do you think she does now?" Mala asked, not ready to blaim a child for her parent's idiocy - considering what her own mother was like.

Before long, Milly had snuck off to her room, leaving the note she intended to leave before fleeing from the mansion as quickly as she could. She headed into the deeper part of the forest, to where she had hidden her mother's grave.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:14 pm
((Well, whatever mother you decide to go with is okay by me. I just thought I'd share my horrible idea. XD (And that's horrible in the 'that's messed up' way, not in the 'bad idea that should never be used' way.)))

"Oh, I know that's not the case." Van said folding his arms. "I ran into her on my way to work and she hung around me most of the time. She said she really didn't get along with the guy, but just staying around because they're the only family the other's got."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:22 pm
{Well, I'll consider both and use whichever fits the situation best.}

"Can you really blaim her for that, though?" Mala asked, wondering why she was sympathising with Milly. Perhaps, despite how much Mala badmouthed her absent mother, she still loved her all the same. Mala just didn't like admitting it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:26 pm
"I didn't mean anything by it, I'm just saying." Van said holding up his hands in defense. "I'm just worried that if she cares enough about her dad, she'll come after us, or at least me, for all the hell we gave him."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:28 pm
"Maybe, but then again, maybe she won't." Mala said, shrugging.

{I'm starting to get the block. >.<}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games