Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:27 pm
And for the first time, Rin realized that he needed to learn French. Discreetly, of course, the demon couldn't know that he really understood what she was talking about. However, it was of utmost importance. So, as subtly as possible, he kissed her on the nose and, while snuggling all the closer to her, asked, "How quickly can you learn French via magic?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Ludique blinked, watching him. Her brow furrowed, and she pulled back slightly. "Instantly, if you truly wanted to. If you could control such magics, of course."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:21 pm
It felt wrong to think about learning something instantly that should take a normal person years. He felt like he would be cheating. Plus he might not be able 'to control the magics,' as the demon put it. But he really needed to learn French!

Or maybe, he reasoned, he could just persuade the demon not to speak in French. "Ludique... you should just never speak in French again, and then I won't have to learn it," he told her honestly, though not really expecting her to agree.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Ludique pulled away from him, sitting up. She stared down at him. How could he tell her that? How.. how could he ever ask that? "Rin, speaking French is.. it's who I am. I am French," She moved out of the bed, going to her closet and pulling on clothes. How could he ask something like that.. ever? Her heart pounded terribly, "What is this about, Rin? Why the sudden interest in my language?" She looked to him, hurt.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:02 pm
Rin was surprised by her sudden indignity. He couldn't understand at first why she'd be so affronted. Then he put himself in her shoes, and a bit of empathy wove its way into his brain. But still, she didn't have to get all offended on him. It was an understandable request from a man who had never heard a French word in his life before three days ago. He was a bit disgruntled by the demon's charm, who could either be innocently slipping back into her native tongue or cursing him for all eternity, and he wouldn't know the difference. He frowned at her and said, "I just feel intimidated when I don't know what you're saying."  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:24 pm
Ludique smoothed down her dress, then pulled on her heels. She brushed her fingers through her hair, watching Rin. She spoke quickly in her demonic tongue, and it was obvious it was in a frustrated tone. Something along the lines of, "You'd be right to be intimidated, you nosy human." She huffed, moving to her mirror and examining herself. She spoke again, this time in English, "You can't just ask me not to never speak French again. You.. you just can't!" She sighed, trying to prim herself in her mirror.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:42 pm
(( I have no excuse for my late reply. I just kept procrastinating. D: ))
Rin stuck out his bottom lip and pouted like a child. "Alright then, should I speak in Pig Latin for you? How about the Elven language? How would you like it then?" he challenged, figuring that she wouldn't know either of the aforementioned, as they weren't official languages.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:02 am

( It's okay :3 )

"Elves," Ludique's nose crinkled at the thought of them. She watched Rin through the mirror, and her features softened just slightly. "Speak in whatever language you'd like, even think in any language you'd like, I will still be able to read your mind no matter what, and I could learn the languages in an instant."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:19 pm
Rin narrowed his eyes menacingly as he fought to think of a solution to his problem. "You could do that... but then you'd be violating the whole 'relationships are built on trust' rule. I think we need a new incentive, like... if I catch you digging into my mind, you get a week suspension from magic, or something like that," he told her huffily.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Ludique's softening look suddenly turned threatening as she spoke. "You can't, and you won't. You keep trying to change me. Taking away my magic, my language. What's next? Want me blond?" Her eyes flashed quickly at her last three words, hair shifting from the roots down to a shimmering, bright blond color. "Or maybe bustier, tan, bright blue eyes?" Everything she said became a reality. She looked like a tanned, almost-overly-busty babe. She stomped, hands in fists as she turned and looked to Rin. "What else do you want me to change to keep you happy? Why don't you ban me from going to your school next? Or ban me from visiting my pet back home? What else do I need to change for you?!" She stomped out of the room - HER room! - and slammed the door. She wanted to scream. She huffed, moving to her living room, plopping down on the couch. She had a pillow close to her, hugging it to her body as she pulled her legs up onto the couch. Stupid Rin, making the girl's eyes water. Why couldn't she just talk to him in sweet, soft French? Why couldn't she just be herself with him?

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:45 pm
Rin decided not to mention that the demon did look very appealing with tan skin, huge boobs, and blond hair, but he preferred the disguise he had fallen in love with. Somehow, though, her change almost made him sad. It forced him to remember that even the face that he had fallen in love with was fake. So then he made up his mind. He raced after the demon and placed his hand on her shoulder to stop her. "You're right, of course, as always, oh mighty demon lord, forgive me," he told her, only half-way joking. "Please return to normal, I don't like you this way. Or even better, why don't you return to how you really look? I mean, no disguises. I want see the woman I love without a mask," he told her honest, no longer joking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Ludique watched Rin. Her hair shifted back to a dark brown. Her eyes a bright red. Her skin white like milk and just as smooth. Her teeth just slightly sharpened. Breasts back to a nice, round C. maybe a small D. Her body was small and dainty. She truly appeared to be sixteen or so, despite being over a century. This was her. This was genuinely her, without a doubt. Tears slid out of her normal-for-her eyes, and she whined slightly. She wanted to stay angry. "I am how I have always shown myself to you. I didn't lie with my appearance, Rin."

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm
Rin was surprised--though he would never tell, he had expected snakes for hair and rotten teeth. He didn't realize that the demon would be naturally this lovely. But then his memory shifted back to several days ago--the first time he had ever seen the demon. She had been like she was now. She had been herself when he had first met her. Feeling extremely stupid, he tried to brush it off and just smiled. "Right, I remember now. Lovely, as always. What else could I expect?" He smiled off to the side of his face and hoped he looked apologetic enough to the demon who obviously wasn't keen on forgiving him so quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:49 pm

Ludique watched him, then growled quietly. She rolled her shoulder away from him and then moved into her room. She pulled on a long coat, white. She adjusted her hair and then came back out. She pulled on heels and then shifted suddenly. Slightly tanner, but still pale. Green eyes, rounded teeth. She glanced to Rin, then rolled her eyes and turned away from from, towards the front door. "I need to go back to my newest home. If you'd like to walk with me, now is the time," And with that, she was out the door. She was hurt by him. All he had to do was ask her to translate when she slipped up. All he had to do was take it in stride. If she wanted to curse him, she'd speak in her demonic tongue, not French. Stupid Rin.

pramheda

Fox

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:47 pm
Again with the extreme mood changes. She was happy, and then she was angry, and then she was grudgingly forgiving, it seemed. Or at least, it seemed she would be forgiving as long as Rin did what she wanted. And what she wanted seemed to allude him. So, going with the best that his manly instincts could decipher, he followed her out of the house, supposing that since she invited him, it would probably sooth her nerves if he went. He walked with a perfectly awkward distance separating them. The distance that hinted that he wanted to be closer, but he wasn't sure if she would allow it. After a few moments, he spoke up in a very tense tone, "You know, I know I'm not the most bearable person to be around, but sometimes you do overreact." His voice betrayed his fear at telling the powerful demon that she overreacted, but he really needed to get that out there.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff