Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Now she was beginning to get angry at this completely intelligent but oblivious man "Mr. Snipe." she said, her tone controlled but still angry "How can you discover yourself if you hide from the people who define you?" she demanded, hands going into tight fists on her lap. Her lips were thin and tight, the color bleeding from them from the pressure "You are seeing everything in simple black or white. Do you not know that the world is gray? Look," she pointed around them, to the shades of dark green, brilliant yellows and every other color displayed in the rainforest that surrounded them "This is the world. Light, dark, color, absence, fullness, loss, salvation, destruction. There is nothing that is a single entity, not even your so valued Truth. You cannot expect to find what you are looking for if you only look at it through one lens." now her finger spun to point at Jack's eyes, his multifaceted eyes "Each of those lenses, those different refractions in that gaze...those are your friends, your family, the people who care about you in their village. Each one sees a different version of you and your 'Truth' and none of them are what you see." then, she did something totally out of character and context: she tweaked his nose with a single finger "You will never know what your truth is until you can see what other's see in you. THAT defines you, not your self perceived misconceptions." she set her hand down firmly, waiting for him to determine his next rebuttal.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:19 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,290||1,290______AC :: 17,050
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 50,700 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 430||430

-----How was it that this little girl could be so wise? How was it that she could see through him when he, after facing his other self, after entering his mindspace, could not see? Taking a deep breath, slowly, Jack closed his eyes and considered how to respond. His Truth was simple to him, but the questions asked were anything but. In truth he knew not how to defend it against the legion of questions launched at him. Nor did he know how to respond to someone tweaking his nose, for that matter. Eyes opening once more, Jack turned his head to the side, and nodded slowly as an idea came to him. "My Truth is to discover the Truths of others, to bring it to them, to challenge them to face themselves. Truth, honesty, these things I value most, and it is my belief that in Truth the world becomes a happier place. What you suggest is that what I see might be a Truth of my choosing, that I see what I desire. Yet your point bears merit. Can a Truth for an individual be defined not by themselves, either in part or whole, but by those closest to them, or whom they care for?" This seemed to bother the young man, and his pale face showed it. Touching his coat, touching a place beside his heart where one of his most powerful, and dangerous, of all cursed objects lay, Jack spoke then in a low voice, a voice that seemed to come from someplace he was not used to.

-----"Then I wonder, what is it that you see in me?"

-----The words left his mouth without thought, for they came from his emotions, a place Jack was not used to feeling. Mind and body were always separate, and it was this strength that allowed him to perceive others in ways no one else could. Even now, with his multifaceted eyes that simply were impossible for a human to possess, Jack did not 'ruffle the feathers' of his young companion. His antennae disclosed nothing to him, and in fact all he could get from her was that she was intense. Her body language suggested her annoyance, his tone carrying a message of dissatisfaction with his choices in life. Yet there was understanding, too, an understanding he did not believe another could have. She had lost someone, someone dear, and likely she blamed herself. How did he know? She did not show shock or understanding when he spoke of the dangers he posed to Shadow. No, instead she showed anger, an anger that was not, by any means, a 'normal' response to that kind of information. So when Jack looked to her, it was with his heart, not his mind, that he spoke, and somehow he knew her words would effect him in ways he could not, would not, understand. "You came here, to speak with a stranger. Your movements show your experience in the world of combat is nothing compared to mine, and yet there is no fear, no hesitation in your manner when you speak to me of how wrong I am. So I ask, then, a simple, and yet important question: what do you see when you look at me? What Truth do you perceive, with only the limited knowledge you have of me?"

-----Why did this question matter so much? Long ago, Jack would have cared nothing for how others viewed him, back before the Chunin exams, back before meeting Shadow, meeting his family, and defending his village. Before he broke, before he was reformed, before his Truth stopped being so clear. And yet here, one little woman was speaking words that he would hear from no other.

-----And he was listening.

-----But why?!

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Seriously....this man. Fia's head dropped, her patience wearing thinner every minute Jack didn't seem to understand "...A person is defined by their interactions with each other. When you are alone, you are not the person you are when you are with someone. Can you say that how you interact alone is the same as how you interact with this Shadow? Does it please you to see and interact with him? More so than when you are by yourself?" she asked, lifting her head to look at him with sincerity "No one is an island, Mr. Snipe. No one can be unaffected by their surroundings just like their surroundings can not be unaffected by them. Every step bends a blade of grass." she bent forward and placed her palm gently on the grass surrounding their small patch of dirt. After a moment, she lifted her palm and the blades slowly rose back up "Can you tell me that grass is the same? That it will go perfectly and precisely back into the existence it was before I placed my hand on it? No, you cannot because it cannot." she gently wound a strand of grass around her finger, lifting it out to leave a distinct but gentle curve in the blade "Yes, the truth of a person comes from inside that person. But it grows and changes and molds to those around it. That is how we exist...social animals. No matter how unlike we think we are, we are all affected by the interactions of others with us." she paused at his second question and then carefully stood and didn't worry too much about the dirt left on her legs "Mr. Snipe...if you didn't want to hear what I had to say, you wouldn't have asked to speak to me at length on it. I disagreed with you over tea and you were curious and interested in what I had to say. What fear do I have from a curious man?" as for a truth she might see in him "I still disagree with you about your 'truths'. I think what you're looking for is merely a way to help people, to help them help themselves. I disagree with your method but your purpose is true....so what do I see in you?" Fia tilted her head a bit to the side then walked around Jack, stepping carefully over his legs to look at his other side. She lifted her head "I see a man, Mr. Snipe. That's all I see in you. A unique man but a man."

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:50 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----For the moment Jack did not respond, as he considered what to best say. From her reaction, she felt he did not understand. Worse, her words also proclaimed it, and this knifed at him. It was not that he did not understand what she meant, it was that it was such a new idea to him that it was difficult to grasp. The idea that a Truth can be changed merely by being with another? A Truth was an absolute, with varying beliefs on that Truth merely coming from a perspective at the moment, but still remaining absolute and pure in its foundations. Yet could it be as she said? Could a Truth be changed like a shirt, worn differently every day to meet with specific people, or groups? Could the foundation of one's soul simply not be as definitive as he had always found it to be? Perhaps, but the thought spooked him, for it near forced him to reconsider every testing he had done all his life, the failures and the successes, and determine if the Truth established at that time had been false. The idea...it scared him, and Jack was unsure how to handle it at this time.

-----When her response came to him, Jack nearly laughed, had he not been still lost over the prior answer. She found him a man, and this...this felt...right? Wrong? The clear-coated Truth to that was lost on Jack, for the emotions he felt were in turmoil, for while he wanted to believe all she said for some unknown reason his Truth struggled to accept it. Either way, the feeling he received from her words made him like her intellectually, though perhaps it was a bit further than a "like". Unfortunately, lack of experience did not dare to identify it as such. Her words were Truth, and were pure in sound and worth, for it resonated with her soul in a way that only Truth could. Cocking his head to the side, Jack grasped his cane firmly in his hand, planted it in the ground, and struggled to rise. The instant he had steady footing, Jack stared at her a bit more, considering how to best respond to her. There was a feeling of fear that his words might scare her off, apprehension that his intensity would befuddle her and predispose her to ignoring him. Yet he had to say something, and when it came out all he could do was hope it wasn't wrong.

-----"A man? I suppose I am at that. Unique, surely, yet also a man with a burden to bear. Perhaps you are right in what you say, and I am seeing a world of grays through eyes divided in twain. I would ask, then, that we continue to talk at a later date, though for the moment the sun falls, and I must leave ere it rises again. Might I ask if I might meet your siblings?" The question came to his mind suddenly, but it felt right, True, and that meant he could not retract it.

-----

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:56 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia resisted the urge to kick Jack Why do all men feel they are burdened? Don't they realize how that sounds to other people? but her self control was better than anyone else she knew so instead she just shook her head "Mr. Snipe, I'm always open to a conversation." as for that last bit, Fia kind of tilted her head to the left "You might...I don't know quite how they will react to you but they are likely at the academy."

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:06 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Looking into her eyes, Jack considered many things to say, many thoughts from books, stories, poems and conversations he's been privy to over the years. None of it sounded good here, but all told him he should say something. And yet...Shaking his head slightly, as if to clear it, Jack smiled at the pretty young woman and gestured for her to lead the way. "I merely wish to see what kind of shinobi I will be allying with, and for the moment, if all are anything like you, I find that Suna will be a great ally indeed." Waiting for her to leave, Jack would follow, a small spring in his step from the excitement.

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia tilted her head a bit at the comment, unsure how to take it. Jack could not possible know her well enough to make a judgement like that...but she was not about to say anything to discourage him All right. she thought, lifting her head and walking away.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:54 am
As the two left, the wall of sand that had formed overhead during the siege would suddenly burst apart, and a rain of iron and fire would consume the forest. There wasn't much in this area to destroy, but the plants carried the flames well, the dry air only facilitating the spread of the flames. In short order, the entire forest was likely to fall.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 000
AC: 0000000
✚ Chakra :445/445 ✚ Stamina :125/125 ✚

There wasn't much left of the forest when Hikari got there, only the burnt remains of trees and the scorched black of the ones that didn't catch. Seeing the devastation in the area was enough to make her shed a tear for the beauty that once was. Her heart raced as she left the area, feeling like a part of her had partially reawakened.
[Mission - Patrol the village! [Forest]]

[Exit To]
Didrika's Dumplings and Dango Kiosk

[OOC]

Places I Have Left for [Patrol the village!]:
Didrika's Dumpling's and Dango Kiosk
Residential District
The Enclosed Hot Springs

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:32 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :855/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 04/20: 000/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 04/20: 000/895

Trudging into the Eternal Rain Forest and eyes scanning the damaged trees in the distance, more scars of the UHV's misguided assault on the nations, Masahiro sighed as he carried the corpse of his daughter. The rain fell heavy upon him and upon the cloak that covered the body of the young woman in his arms. His boots trudged the mud and debris along the forest floor as he carried forward, forever keeping his eyes forward, scanning for a fair place to cremate the woman. His soul was heavy, his heart scarred, and his mind pacing a mile a minute.

The cold of the rains chilled him to the bone and his tears were hidden by the perpetual synthetic rains. His red eyes were half-lidded as he walked through the forest and made his way to the largest clearing he could find and set her unto a large stone that was found at it's center. Looking to her with remorseful eyes the Hatake whispered an apology, removed the two vials she held on her person, and took a step back from her. Gathering stone and wood Masahiro began to construct a pyre arc around the girl's stone plinth and once it was set he backpedaled and made a few abbreviated handseals, a large dome of earth forming surrounding her, though through careful manipulation of chakra he kept it from closing entirely on the farthest end away from her and an opening near directly where he stood. He looked into the basking darkness ahead of him sighed, his train of thought only stopping as he turned to face the entourage that had begun to follow him when he left the academy.

"She was my daughter as much as she was Kein's. When he died he left her into my care, I trained her until she found her own wings. I raised her and did my best to prevent her from becoming like her father, and I failed. She died at the hands of the UHV. They killed my daughter, they destroyed my homestead and left only the ashes of my mother behind, then they had the gall to attack us here in Sunagakure. There is no respite in this world for a savaged old soul as mine. Thirty years and never once have I known peace." The Hatake remarked as they approached him, following through the wet grounds.

He then drew his thumb up to his mouth and bit into his flesh harshly, drawing blood which he would let drop to the ground beneath him before pressing his hand into it, creating the summoning seal that brought the great Feline Sage Dragon Li before Masahiro. The small and wise looking feline looked up into the eyes of the Sennin that had summoned her and as he knelt it hopped up onto his shoulders, displacing the little white cat that had so often taken refuge there.

"And I must call on my ally Dragon Li to give you a proper Pyre, Uchiha Koan, for such I apologize but your flames never burnt within me as such. Dragon Li, my daughter's corpse lays within that opening waiting to be properly incinerated, would you, my friend, do me the honour of adding your flames to her grave so that her body can be released alongside her soul." He asked the small creature with a great deal of respect and trembling in his voice.

The wise feline obliged and with a deep breath in and a few flickers of its tail it expelled a great ball of flames directed into the earthen dome that the Hatake had made for it. The flames roared to life and trespassed deep into the pyre, drying and igniting the wood within moments, and a large jet of flames would burst towards the skies from the reverse side of the dome angled high into the sky and parting the rains that fell over the small crowd that had gathered below to witness this moment of weakness for the Hatake. It felt as if an eternity had passed and even the roasting sounds of the wood could no longer be heard, the wood reduced to ash within the earthen dome, which itself had solidified and begun to glow with heat.

Dragon Li stopped her voracious roar of flames and leapt down from the shoulder of the Sennin who had summoned her, turning to look back to him. She seemed to understand the intense weight on his shoulders and gave but a small nod, before herself disappearing in a puff of smoke, returning herself to the Wild Cats Savanna.

Masahiro, left with nothing, fell to his knees in the muddy ground, his back straight as he watched the dome of earth crumble around the stone that once housed the girl's corpse. There nothing remained but a lump of black metal where the stone had been and a dry, scorched ground that had been surrounded moments before by the dome that housed her pyre.

Every last memory of the last years poured over him. Taking Koan in, finding she had been left to his care, learning of the death of Kein the same day and that she was all that remained of his friend. The question of rights as Daitomi Imatokai of the Village Hidden in the Clouds attempted to wrest guardianship of the girl from him. Koan's decision to remain and the years of training her, guiding her, and shaping her. He was finally given room to vent his frustrations and he did so.

A primal shout broke the silence created as the flames died down, Masahiro's eyes lifted to the skies and his lungs emptied, his voice carrying through the forest to all who could hear. It was a cry of anguish, of desperation, and of loss. To those who could see him he looked to be in hysterics as the pain washed over him, the man who let his pain and other worldly emotions remain dampened so he could perform his job, so he could give himself as a tool to others for his thirty long years, now looked as an emotional wreck. When finally his head tilted forward he seemed to calm, though the sobs still broke through his demeanor every few moments. Something changed in him, however, his mind didn't become sharper, he didn't face some world shattering revelation, but he felt more fatalistic and there was an odd glow to his eyes.

The Hatake had finally felt the dizzying highs and the abysmal lows of this world, he knew the feelings of his daughter, and the eyes had awoken to his torment. But so too had a deeper more resentful voice within his head. One he could no longer block out.

Even you can't deny me now, madness exists in all of us it whispered to him.

[ Sharingan First Tomoe Opened ]

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Yo-ko

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:46 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
]

San watched the events transpire, and could more so feel the emotions of the hataske rather than just see them. The mans soul seemed broken, and that often left room for impurities to sneak into a usually virtuous body. Something must be done for balance to be maintained. The ninja approached the hatake and spoke quietly.

"May I see her"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :450/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

Hikari was not trying to hide while she followed the Hatake into the rain forest. the genin stayed a good distance behind, as Masahiro scouted an area for and made a stone and wood structure. upon further thought, Hikari realized what this was. Her eyes widened and tears began to fall as her deepest emotions began to spring forth, enveloping her in a state of despair and hopelessness. She went over the events long past in an endless loop until a bellowing shout echoed not only through the forest, but also through her mind. Snapping Hikari out of her trance she knew now was the time to be strong, not for herself, but for the ones around her. She knelt down in the mud next to Masahiro, who seemed to be going mad with grief, her eyes raining a sorrow onto the ground that could only be understood by someone who had gone through the same. Hikari prayed not only for the girl whose corpse was being sent to her soul, but also for the person whose feet have to keep treading the seemingly endless path with the weight of another's world on his shoulders.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Yo-ko

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Sunagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ Jounin :: ANBU ‡
¥ Ryo: 3,100
AC: 00029,770
‡ Chakra :---/1015 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/339 ‡ Stamina :---/895 ‡
Infuuin Kai: 05/20: 000/1015 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: 05/20: 000/895

Masahiro sat griefstricken as his glowing red eyes inspected both Sanshi and the girl that fell beside him to try and be a pillar for him. He turned his view back and forth between the two and as Sanshi spoke the Hatake tilted his head somewhat, the man spoke of seeing her but before them was nothing. He was blind, but still saw where the life of things were, as well as a great many other things others did not see.

"She is gone, Sanshi. She has been rendered less than ash, her body burnt to the lands beyond such to join her body." The man managed as he shifted his body slightly, still broken down in grief at the enormity of the situation before them.

Yo-ko

GalagaHero

[Techniques Utilized:]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:48 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
]

San just cracked a smile. It was often in our darkest moments that we forget the simplest truths.

"Masa my friend, nothing is ever gone forever. We all, at sometime or another, simply transform. "

The ninja would form a single hand seal, and the world around the 2, or three if hikari desired, would morph to something all too familiar to the hatake.

The 3 would gave an obviously translucent appearance as the view changed to that of the konoha river. The 3 could freely move about if desired, and all the scents, smells, sounds, textures, and any other senses present at the memory were present.

It seemed a team of kumo nin were there to take back koan, and she was deciding to stay. San in Hus ghost form would approach koan, but speaking to masa

" she is brave...and beautiful. I think I know where she got her bravery...."  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:05 pm
User Image
Hikari Akira
✚ Sunagakure ✚
✚ Doton ✚ Fuuton ✚
✚ Genin ✚
¥ Ryo: 700
AC: 0003100
✚ Chakra :465/515 ✚ Stamina :195/195 ✚

The genin looked up at Masahiro as he spoke to Sanshi. Looking up at the memory of the deceased she spoke with a soft, hoarse voice, one strained with the burden of sympathy. "The soul is not completely lost from us, it remains in the memories of those who were close. While I did not know her, I will keep her alive as I have with my own burdens." Hikari made the connection of her eyes and Masahiro's new, but said nothing. Instead she raised herself to her feet and walked up to the Uchiha girl. Hikari gazed deep into the meaning of the single memory as if she herself was there, imprinting it into her mind alongside that of her family, or what few moments she has had with them.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Yo-ko

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games