Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChileMuffin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:24 pm
Loved nintendo until Wii came out, then I stuck to my PS2 and now I'm hooked on XBOX Live. I'll play anything once and I've realized I've got a pretty high game count for a girl.
My gamertag is ChileMuffin on there if anyone would like to add me smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:04 pm
Coyote Skies
Does anyone here play Minecraft? If so, have you heard about the new mob/monster Notch is adding in 1.8?

So creepy!
gonk

awesomeness whee  

neko-mata-01

Sothiss

Invisible Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:38 pm
I am forever addicted to the Mass Effect series sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm
Gamertag: Kite Triblade
When I have X box live gold. You can find me on

Blur (Excellent combat racing game)
Halo 3 (Even though the lack of DLC wont put me on to many of the servers stare evil

Mostly Im a single player gamer

Games by BioWare, Valve and Platinum Games are incredible. Allthough congrats to Bethesda for Fallout. Even if the game is more broken then the bones of the worlds unluckiest bungie jumper

PSN Name: Kite Triblade

Going to get Wipeout HD on PS3 soon  

Kite Triblade

Distinct Reveler

7,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500

Luneth Moon

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:14 pm
I'm a hardcore gaymer. Here's just some of what I play:

Final Fantasy VII (fav game evah)
Final Fantasy VIII
Furcadia (MORPG)
Sonic The Hedgehog 2&3 for Sega Genesis
Suikoden
Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, TCG, & Pinball for Gameboy
Pokemon Ruby and Firered for GBA
Pokemon Stadium 1&2 and Snap for N64
Pokemon XD Gale of darkness and Colosseum for Gamecube
Pokemon SoulSilver and Black for Ds
Super Mario Bros. for NES
Sly Cooper
Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time (N64)
Legend of Zelda, Links Awakening DX (GB)
Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2&3
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 1, 2, &3
Crash Bandicoot 2
Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, &4
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Beginnnig of Destiny
Digimon World (Ps)
Final Fantasy X & X-2 (not my best choice)
The Sims
Megaman 64

These are just my well known games, this list doesn't even scratch the surface of my collection.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:03 pm
I used to play WoW but just don't have the cash anymore for it. But I still play a lot of games.... been Final Fantasy addicted lately xD...Finished VIII a few months ago then started playing XIII (actually enjoyed it, was afraid I wouldn't since a lot online didn't) and now I'm working on IX for the first time. I'm an addict. xp  

whoustonst

Tim Stiff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:58 pm
I would say I am quite a big Gaymer.
I have pretty much all the 7th consoles... (Xbox360, wii, ps3, ds, 3ds, psp)
I used to play WoW, but I got really bored of it once I hit 70... and then again when I hit 80 (i believe it was)
I absolutely LOVE survival horror games (all the silent hill series, resident evil series, and fatal frame series)
Me and my friend powered through the whole Fatal Frame series in a span of 2 weeks and not much phases us after that.
I would say that only genre of video games I am not fond of is sports. Pretty much any kind of sports game does not mesh well with me.
The games I am currently addicted to right now are Resident Evil 5,Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked and Persona 4
I just have to throw this in as a last bit, but my absolute most favourite DS game is Theresia.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:14 pm
I was raised a gamer by a father and brother who were beta testers for major gaming companies. These days, though, I'm more of a casual gamer seeing as I don't have as much time since I'm in college. I mostly play on my Wii or computer. I'm a huge Nintendo person, and I often sit around playing NES games. I still have my NES, SNES, N64, original Gameboy, and Gameboy Color. I also have an Atari.
Mostly, I play computer games. American McGee's Alice is probably my favorite from when I was a kid. I've played a lot of MMORPG's. Ultima Online, Everquest (1 & 2), Diablo, Dark Age of Camelot, Gunbound, Gunz, Allods, World of Warcraft. I'm getting back into WoW now, because it's been over a year since I've played it and I've missed it. I used to play on Skywall and Spinebreaker, but since starting again, I'm playing on Nazgrel.
I'm a social gamer. I love talking to people. One of my favorite memories is blowing people up with a rocket launcher in Grand Theft Auto. I will almost always prefer multiplayer to single player for games. The only exceptions to that so far are Diablo. I'm just not much of a story line person. I prefer interaction.  

Dixie Vixen

Veneficus Monstrum

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:27 am
I've grown up on the whole PS series, and I'm still addicted to it! blaugh I also have a Wii and DS, but I've grown apart from the latter. Have to say, survival horror games are my absolute favorite, with the Resident Evil series being on top (don't get my started on how the story line got kind of jank when RE:4 was released..). I'm pretty well rounded, but the only genres I don't like are sports and racing (unless I get to shoot something during). Here's a list of my currrent favorites:

Resident Evil series (I have every single game, no matter the system)
Silent Hill series
Tomb Raider series (also have every single one)
Heavy Rain
Mirror's Edge (a sequel NEEDS to be made!!!!)
God of War series
L.A. Noir
InFamous series
Dragon Age
Dante's Inferno
Dead Space series
Doom 3
Pokemon series (never could catch em all xp )
A few Final Fantasy's
Monster Hunter Tri (LOOOOOOOOVE IT!)
Super Smash Bros.
Mario Kart
Legend of Zelda series
Elder Scrolls

I'm sure I left a ton out, but that's it!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:01 pm
N64 <3  

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Saelune

IRL Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:46 pm
I mostly just play on my 360 now a days. But I did just recover my PS2 from my mother's house and will likely start playing that again like crazy!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 am
Well the gal and I sold the 360 for extra money, so for the most part I'm just playing WoW right now.

When I'm not doing that I mess around on the PS2 or the DS... and unfortunately the Dreamcast finally kicked it. sad  

Kaeotique

Demmonic

Devoted Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am
CheizLord
N64 <3

This! I dont bother with my ds, wii, or my stepbrothers ps3 lol. I love my older game. Every time my old friend comes back into town we grab all our N64 games and spend hours playing each game.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:46 pm
currently on the PS3 playin old skool games  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ziroshi Takashi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:36 pm
Demmonic
CheizLord
N64 <3

This! I dont bother with my ds, wii, or my stepbrothers ps3 lol. I love my older game. Every time my old friend comes back into town we grab all our N64 games and spend hours playing each game.

I agree, I just bought an N64 at a pawn shop ^_^

Now im waiting to get more money so I can buy some games for it q.q

My next console purchase shall hopefully be an NES if I can find one in good condition.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games