Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Celia Aurion

"I am a senior as well." Celia replied. She frowned at the change of subject, but did not push the matter further. "Went to a simple high school my first three years. Eventually got my invitation here." she added. She finally stopped floating. Her feet touched the ground. Celia leaned against the wall. She felt slightly drained of strength. She had never used her powers this much before.

Her thoughts drifted for a moment. She remembered her days at her old school. She had so many problems those days. Her powers had gone a little out of control and people started to avoid her. Not that it made a difference, they avoided her before anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

"Then maybe we'll have some classes together, I guess that'd be cool."
The fact that he finally found out someone who was a little more open reassured him. He looked at her touch the ground, it looked that her power was somewhat drained, he never used his powers to that extent, so he didn't really know the feeling, all he did was move some things around or tap into someone's mind for a few seconds, but it seemed she was used to using her powers most of the time.

"Would you promise me you wouldn't be scared of me if I told you the extent of my power?" He was a little scared, although he rarely ever used the other side of his powers he was clearly aware of their presence and strength and they even scared him.

Moving things and reading minds were the safe side of his power, while deep inside lay more dangerous things, he was able to control people's minds, making them do what he pleased or even plant illusions in their heads.

She could clearly see his face getting paler, a look of fright plagued his dark brown narrow eyes.
"These powers.... they even frighten me ... frighten me." these were the last comprehensible words he said before he started mumbling things in Japanese while a shiver ran through his spine.

It was so weird that the subject he didn't want to talk about was forcing itself upon him, it made him wonder sometimes if his mind was the one controlling him not the other way around.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image Nataniel Pandora Child form

"Just an errand, I suppose." the child replied simply when his eyes fell onto the door that led to the home economics class. So this was the place. He could already imagine himself standing within the classroom and teaching lessons with all the items used in the storage room.
The girl---Harlequin, he had to remember the unique name before calling her Miss again--opened the door and left it open for him after she had went in. Nataniel trotted childishly in, a small smile hung on his lips as he took everything in one quick glance.
It was good so far. The room was dark since no one had been in it but the door was oddly unlocked already.
Janitor probably, he thought, jumping to turn on the light switch.
Click.
The whole room illuminated with light bulb shining, brightening everything.
He twisted his body around, allowing himself to see Harlequin. They had come this far (not really.) so it'd be best to show her his true form. He silently ignored her question about his mother being a teacher here.
"I'm honestly not sure how old I am.. But, I have to apologize."
He held his hands together, looking innocent and well, like a child.
"Miss Harlequin, I'm the Home Economics teacher and this isn't my true form."
The incubus's smile still stayed intact like before, but his eyes had a glint of mischief.
"You're going to have to kiss my cheek to see my real form! But close your eyes if you do so~"

Nataniel had wanted a real kiss but if he did that, he might get slapped in the face when he reverted to his regular body.

Hey, hey lady~ May I have a hug? Hehe~!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

A nice talk with the principle and the dean of the school. She had found their eyes most of the time upon her breasts though. So it was rather annoying to her as they had spoken. Standing she had moved forward Gustave passing by the door lugging her bags. Though her own more personal bag was in her hand. It was of her own privacy what was in it. But to anyone it sounded like glass viles clinging in the leather old fashioned suite case.

Plagued with nasuea she made a face lugging the bag down the hallway. A murmur from some of the male students arose from being able to see her cleavage. Standing up her face went deathly pale before she moved over to a waste bin. Her beautiful face finally pulled away taking out a handkerchief wiping her mouth. Though the handekerchief remained over her mouth once she had moved back.

A voice sounded in her ringing pointed ears and she looked up. Noticing a girl with pointed ears she nodded to her.
"Please, and thankyou.. I'm Rayne.."Chimmed out her voice sounding like beautiful bells but yet it had a chilling sound to it. Looking to the girl she found herself examining her slightly. Crimson blood ruby eyes danced about the girls body as she took in every detail. Looking to the side she could feel herself beginning to have heat wave.

Which was commonly known if a succubus was ill or sick. A sigh escaped her lips as she grabbed her bag yanking it forward. It was until she had a young man pick it up that Gustave had appeared by her side. He yanked the bag from the young man before getting a glare shot to him by his Mistress. Bowing muttering an apology she then lifted his chin up making him look to her. Smiling she nodded gently moving forward.

Anyone could tell she was some sort of a demon. Since her obvious horns and pointed ears. Making a face once they had reached her room, she moved forward once her butler had opened it. He would be staying as well here with her. Since he was a bit of a body guard. Excusing herself from the others murmuring she was currently ill she moved into her room leaving the door open. If anyone wanted they would be welcomed in.

Walking to her bed, she touched her chest, her real outfit exposing its self. A sigh of relief escaped her lips as she laid down upon her side on her bed.
"Much better.."Mumbled the succubus as she smiled her canines showing clearly. Her body showed off as she laid on her back looking to the side to the door noticing some young men blushing before running off. Letting out a giggle she looked to Gustave as he shook his head.

User Image

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taria180

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tamira hated that school was stating again it seemed she never had time to be in the wild but alwasy in the cold builds. There was also the question if this year she could keep her pets with her they always told her no because they are wild animals but it was quite the opposit once she had tamed them. None the less she walked through the front gates with her wolves and stared hard at the school. Some how she always got in trouble for something that was no big deal. She remembered bitterly last year when she wanted to make her dorm feel more like home and had a tree growing in it how she had been punished for distruction of school property. It was not her falt the trees roots cracked the stone walls. Well here goes nothing. She walked into the admisions office to find out what dorm room was hers this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:34 pm
Miyan Loveheart

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Miyan showed Rayne to her room."Nice to meet you." She said in response.

"Oh. Wow." She uttered as saw her clothes.
She blushed and looked down, not wanting to stare at her beautiful body.

"So, are you feeling ok?... You look...sick.." She said as she blushed a bit at her doorway.
"Mind if I come in?" She said polietly.

Miyan felt self concious. This lady was beautiful and her body was perfect. Miyan's skinny jeans and long sleeved t-shirt made her feel frumpy.

WaltzingWingtips

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
[OOC]

User Image
User Image

Harlequin watched the boy quietly then found herself smiling widely at his adorable attempt at getting a kiss from an older student. A teacher? Likely story.
True form? Maybe he's a shifter....
Though his change in dialect had caught her slightly off guard, she was more or less unphased by it, due to the whole "being unusual herself" bit.
"A kiss you say? Well, I don't know, I usually don't go that far on the first date." She teased him after making her way over to him and ruffling his hair playfully.
"But you are cute, so I suppose I could make an exception." and with that she neeled down in front of Nathaniel, cupping on of his small cheeks in her hand and kissing his other, ever so gently.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 pm
User ImageNataniel Pandora Handsome incubus of a teacher~

Nataniel felt quite embarrassed, having the female student oh so casually ruffle his hair in such a playful manner. As he was being busy with removing her hand off and listening slightly to her, the incubus felt a sudden but familiar presence of a fellow specify. It was female---he could tell.
A succubus in this school? How interesting.. he thought, he could almost feel the wings and horns---something that Nataniel had lost long ago when he was in process of trying to stop flirting around and feeding on women. He wondered if this other female was powerful.. But at the same time, kept his ears open to listen in to Harlequin.
Which made it difficult to hear since all he was receiving was silence.
Then all of a sudden, (well, to him. Harlequin was actually going normal speed) a pair of lips brushed against his cheek so soft and gentle that Nataniel did not see it coming.
His cheeks flushed (even though he was already used to such kisses) and his face fell into a shade of pale red, not quite pink though.

It happened quite suddenly, you see. His withdrawal and returning do not take as long as, say, a transformation. It's really just a few minutes. A few seconds in the beginning when he suddenly pauses, a little more time wasting as he feels random jolts in his body and presto! Body changes.
That's what happened.
By the time, Nataniel came to, he was bending rather low towards his cheek-kisser. If you had been the one kissing his cheek while you closed your eyes, you'd be rather surprised when you open your eyes.
You'd see this man; tall ; quite attractive ; wearing rather odd outfit that resembles a long, black robe with many golden decorations ; both ears pierced with dangling, red earrings and luscious golden hair falling over his shoulders. He looked quite feminine and entirely a different person but you could tell it was the same person; the eyes being the same shade of gold and crimson as that little child from before.

Nataniel, now in his full form, was still bending to the point his back aching. His cheek still in contact with the girl's soft lips as her warm hand touched the other cheek.
He smiled rather shyly (a first), "Miss Harlequin.. You can release your hold onto me." He said quite simply to her.
But then his shy smile turned into a seductive one.
"Not unless.. You want to stay like this a little longer~ I don't mind either options, really."

Oh my, my! It is such an honor to have such pretty ladies in my class! Shall I greet you each with a kiss~?  

Yun-Yun Desu

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

A yawn escaped her lips as she peered to the young woman in the doorway. Smiling she nodded a little her hand moving towards her before a force yanked the girl forward. It was a slight succubus power one might say. Sitting up on her bed she looked to the girl."You may.."Murmured her voice quietly as her ruby colored eyes met hers. Getting up she moved over to her, her hips swaying as she did so.

Grabbing the girls chin she pulled up her face look at her. Moving her face from one side to another she nodded. Then circled her slightly a smile curling upon her lips. Shrugging she then felt the twinge in her stomach. Leaning down slightly her arms wrapped around her waist before she ran to her bathroom. A few minutes later she sighed deeply walking out wiping her mouth. Gustave moved forward picking her up ushering her to lay down. Nodding to him, she leaned forward placing a kiss upon his neck.

The young man merely blushed at the token of affection before bowing to her as soon as she was laid upon the bed. Disappearing into thin air, the succubus and the girl were left alone. A hand placed upon her face feeling clammy slightly. Letting out an unsatisfied and ill moan she felt her wings come out of her back. Wrapping around her face and chest a hand reached up and snapped her fingers. The blinds and drapes slammed shut as she did so.

Wings returning to fold behind her back she looked to the girl. Smiling a small smile she looked to her.
"I'm sorry, for you having to see me like this.. I just have really bad motion sickness.. And the road coming here, was less merciful then I thought it would be.. I should be better by tomorrow or the next day.."Spoke out her voice softly and sweetly as she looked to her. Sitting up a hand went up to her face as she felt dizzy regretting even sitting up.

Leaning back but on her side facing the girl she patted the bed spot next to her to come sit down. She hated people standing around uncomfortable like that. In a way it made her feel uncomfortable to watch them stand. A hand snaked its way down to her stomach. She placed the cool hand upon it letting out a sigh of relief. Her hands were always constantly cold since she had remembered. Perhaps it was from sins running through her blood. She didn't like talking about her past but it would not stop her from telling people.

It was a very long story, for anyone to hear. But never the less, people constantly wanted to know. Yet she hated it and rarely spoke out of her past. Just for reasons itself of hating talking about it. It wasn't depressing or anything, or even sad. Rather it was just bland and it somewhat annoyed her.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:07 am

After waiting what seemed an impossible amount of time for the lady at the front desk to check her room number she sighed and began instructing her how to locate it. The woman was obviously new and scared out of her mind because of the wolves surrounding me. Soon enough tho She pulled up the correct page and stated that my dorm room was number 8. She also stated I shared it with once of the teachers so I should make sure to behave my self. The way she stated that was seemed so demeaning toward me like I was some kind of bad kid that my emotions cause my powers to kill all of her desk plants and the wolves became agitated. Which of course caused her to cower away. I just stalked off with a cloud of anger over me because I know had I inherited my title like I had my blood she would have bowed and kissed my feet if only she knew. Grumbling about how unfair life was I wandered towards my room with the wolves whining softly trying to comfort me. Half way to my room I came upon a girl laying in the middle of the hall and an guy that looked like he had a beating. I picked the girl off the ground slumping her over my largest wolf and walked over to the boy. He had wings well broken wings obviously and scars all over. With a sigh I leaned down to him and placed my hands gently on his wings assessing the damages. They were both broken in many places and he must have been in horrible pain. I smiled down gently and said I can help them heal but its gonna hurt a little first so try to bare with me. With that I began forcing the bones into the correct positions ever time I did you could hear a terrible crack. After a few minutes I had the bones in the correct positions and then I began using my powers to grow healing herbs that would help the bones heal. Once his wings were healed enough that the bones had started to grow together I gave him a herb for the pain that could cause him to fall into a deep sleep. First I asked for his name and room number.  

Taria180

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia watched Takeshi. Worry and concern drifted over her features. She would have made an effort to reach out and touch him, but she was drained of strength. Celia wanted to comfort him, but it was useless of her to try to move. Her powers took their toll on her. All she could do was speak.

"I won't be scared. I promise." Celia said. She did mean it. Her understanding and caring personality made it so that she loved even the worst part of people. She forgave people who had attacked her. People hated her for being so nice, but she looked past their hate.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:49 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu sat and thought about the legend. She mumbled it aloud. "In the Glade of Hohana, there is a lake. Long ago, there was a nice family, struck with a burden. Their child was sickly, and was becoming deathly ill." She paused, then continued.

"This child was known by the pixies to have a good heart, but they could do nothing to help, so they did not approach him. However, they did visit the small shrine outside the house, the parents had set up for prayer for Nature to save their child." Her eyes faded, remembering being about 3-4 listening to her father tell the legend.

"The pixies, as much as they loved children, were saddened by the unhelpfulness of their village and would bring every little thing they thought would help the child, and left it in the shine. The parents would try the items, call doctors, and pray, but nothing helped."

"One day, the child didn't wake up. The glade was dark with the parents sadness. The Pixies were silent, free of joyful frolicking, mourning the child. The Pixie's Glade of Hohana was imbued with magic, but no guidance. The pixies's sadness left a mark in the plants's magic, giving it purpose, the plants in the forest, and in the lake focused their magic into healing. Different plants, different kinds of healing, but where they coverged, the lake.....the lake is now known for healing just about anything. The Pixies have been overly affectionate to all the children ever born near Hohana for a hundred years, but after about three hundred more years went by, the humans stopped populating the glade."

She looked over to Shin. "You said that your gravestone probably wouldn't still be there...Well, there is a rock with an unknown magic barrier around it, almost buried in leaf-compost...Could that be your grave?" She had a look of curiosity and wonder.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{SORRY!!!!! I have been dealing with the first week of back-to-school, I am on again and shall try to be better!!!! I used **** because I didn't want to actually say where I have Aoi from. Also it took a long time to think of how to phrase the legend. sweatdrop }  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
ʂнɪɳ Death Reaper in Training.

Shin was quite surprised to hear the legend, for one, it was a first he had ever heard such a thing and second.. it was unusually..familiar to him.
Was she trying to hint that he may be the invalid of the legend? Or was she assuming his grave must've fallen in somewhere near the magic-filled barrier?
He couldn't tell.
Shin's eyes were heavily laid onto his hands, not looking up once.
"...Hai, that'd be most accurate."

[[ OOC: It's okay! I had been wondering where you went, but I don't feel mad or anything.
The legend is lovely, by the way. I understand that you have school, because so do I. And I hate it so much. Sorry that this is short.
]]

Sumimasen..User ImageSumimasen..User ImageSumimasen.. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image
[OOC]

User Image
User Image

Harlequin found herself shocked silent for a moment then a slight dizzying feeling caught her and she rocked back on her heels landing firmly on her butt with a thud.
"I-I-Incubus" she managed to stutter. She'd read about then when she'd lived a normal life, and of course always thought they'd been a sham. She scrambled to her feet, releasing her hold on him and backing up into the corner of a desk which jabbed her in the side.
She stopped panicking momentarily to focus on the sharp pain that reverberated up her side.
"Owie" her eye began to sting then. It always did any time she got hurt. The blue one of course, she knew it must be glowing but at this point didn't fully care. She halted her thoughts immediately to look up. Where earlier stood an adorable little boy, now stood a mildly attractive, slightly feminine man.
"A teacher?" she heard herself asking.
Why are you talking to him!? Don't talk to him! Incubi EAT women!! RUN! But she found herself standing there, waiting for his response, as if he were any normal guy...

User Image  

A-Frenzy-at-its-Finest

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:05 pm
User ImageNataniel Pandora Handsome incubus of a teacher~

"Oh goodness!" said the incubus, he looked at the girl who had just fallen down and just bump into a rather sharp corner of a table. Ouch. That could not be just 'okay'.
"I was only joking, Miss Harlequin.. Did I frighten you that much?"
He was then focused on her glowing eye, but he managed to hear her question.
He smiled again, a genuine and non-seductive one.
"That is correct, Home Economics. I am Nataniel Pandora. And yes, I'm an incubus."
He took her finger and kissed it softly. He then immediately let go of her hand, smiling still.
"There is no need to worry, my dear. I may be an incubus but I have given up feeding on women. Which is the main reason why I don't have wings and horns. And why I was smaller a while ago."

Oh my, my! It is such an honor to have such pretty ladies in my class! Shall I greet you each with a kiss~?  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games