Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 pm
"We can talk to him once the dishes are done. He'd prefer to be alone for a little while," Lucius said lgihtly finsihing his food and drinking his tea slowly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm
"alright" krystina smiled softly and continued to eat, taking her time.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:27 pm
Lucius finished his tea and stood lightly feeling for his plate, bowl and silver ware as he stacked them ontop of each other and carried them carefully into the kitchen. He walked back quietly and sat back down as if he was waiting for Krystina to finish eating.

((Crap... Writer's block...))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm
{join the club}
Krystina gave a small sigh as she finnished eating about ten minutes later and then quickly finnished her tea, looking at him with a small smile. "alright... let's go wash the dishes." she hummed and stood up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm
{club officially joined...}
Lucius nodded slightly as he stood back up and helped her carry the dishes into the kitchen. "I normally wouldn't let you help me, but..." His eyes shifted down at the floor only to slide back up.
{After Krystina and Lucius talk to Hades, we'll add Shadowheart and Skylar back in. Good?}

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:00 pm
{yeah good.}
Krystina gave a tiny sigh and smiled. "alright.... c'mon... you wash and i'll dry and put away?" she grinned, tipping her head to the side a bit.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:08 pm
"Exactly," Lucius smiled running some warm water into the sink and beginning to wash the dishes. Naturally the dishes he had washed were piling up faster than Krystina was able to dry and put away. He had frowned when he noticed he was washing the dishes a bit too fast for her. "Sorry... I'm used to having three different people in a line beside me. One dried the dishes while the other two switched places on putting them away. Force of habit..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:21 pm
"i've only been drying. putting away is the easy part." Krystina laughed. "and you're fine. i'm used to others going faster then me." she hummed, puting down another plate, making her halfway through what was left.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 pm
"I still feel bad. It's a force of habit to be quick with your hands when that's a skill you've had to have to be a ninja or an assassin," he smiled lightly as Sheik slid the plates, bowls and cups he had taken into the sink and lightly pulled the cloth she was drying the dishes with away from her and pushed her gently over. "You go on and put away the dishes. I'll help by drying off the dishes. Maso fell asleep after he was done eating."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:32 pm
"it's alright..." Kryatina grinned softly and jumped up onto the counter. "thanks for the help sheik" she humed, taking the dried dishes and pushing the stacks of sorted out plates/bowls away first, not having much trouble with them. she smiled softly and then started to put away the cups, finnishing off what she'd done herself and then starting on what sheik was handing her.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 pm
Once the dishes were done Sheik walked back into the room that him and Maso shared after giving Krystina a quick hug. Lucius smiled lightly as the water drained from the sink. "Shall we go talk to Hades now?" he asked softly.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm
"yeah. let's talk to him..." Krystina smiled softly, slipping off the counter and lacing her fingers into his hand.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:08 pm
"I think he's in our room," Lucius smiled lightly as he began following her down the hallway and towards his and Hades' room. "I'm not exactly positive. He's not making any noise so I can't exactly hear him."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 pm
"well, if he's not there... where'd he be?" Krystina asked, raising an eyebrow as she neerred the boys' room.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:31 pm
"On the roof," Lucius responded opening the bedroom door. Hades was sitting by the window staring outside but the blush was gone off his face. "He in here?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games