Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:06 pm
Keita sighed "first you're tired next you're waiting on me, I gotta keep up." he smiled and jumped next to holo as they continued down the road.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Leaning over to him, she rested her head upon his shoulder. Relaxing a bit she felt her tail curl a little before swaying quietly behind her. The proud wolf would never admitt but she actually enjoyed being around him. Nuzzle his should tiredly she curled up against him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 pm
Keita blushed at holos action but then just lightly patted her shoulders as the sun rose. "so where exactly in the north do you want to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:21 pm
Smiling a little at his pats, her eyes suddenly jolted open by his question. Remembering the dream she had she felt her fur rise up defensively before she pulled away from him. Looking away to the side her tail lowered a bit causing her to look like a wolf about to strike their victim down."Just north.."Whispered her voice quietly as she looked forward once more.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 am
Keita almost smacked himself at the question "sorry if I said something to offend you" was all he could manage to say as they both just looked forward and there was a long silence.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:18 am
Jumping a bit, she peered over to him a bit of a worried look played upon her face. Though she felt her fur smooth down before sighing."If I asked you not to follow me up north once we got close enough.. Would you..?"Asked her voice quietly as she peered over to him a little. Her face was almost blank and emotionless as tried to look unreadable.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:23 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Jumping a bit, she peered over to him a bit of a worried look played upon her face. Though she felt her fur smooth down before sighing."If I asked you not to follow me up north once we got close enough.. Would you..?"Asked her voice quietly as she peered over to him a little. Her face was almost blank and emotionless as tried to look unreadable.
Keita looked at holo for a second and then looked straight."well im going with you no matter what.....but, if you really didn't want me to follow I would understand." he then put a smile on his face" but that doesn't mean youre gonna get rid of me so easily, besides I owe you for the saving my life with the wolves thing"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:36 am
Blinking at his words, she felt her cheeks fluster a bit before peering away. Sighing a bit, she then smiled a bit glaring to him. Moving closer to him a bit she placed a hand upon his should and leaned forward her face close to his."Your such a nuissance, human! Following a god about, then saying you'd reject my request.."Murmured her voice teasingly as she looked to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:47 am
Keita blushed and smiled"that's what I'm here for" he knew by now holo was teasing him but he went with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:58 am
Moving closer to him, she placed one of her hands idly upon his leg. Leaning closer to him smirking revealing her white canines she locked her glance upon his."Keita.."Murmured her voice softly yet sweetly as she looked up to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:02 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Moving closer to him, she placed one of her hands idly upon his leg. Leaning closer to him smirking revealing her white canines she locked her glance upon his."Keita.."Murmured her voice softly yet sweetly as she looked up to him.
keita blushed even more red as holo got closer to him" yes holo" he said becoming a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:06 am
Smiling a bit she leaned back sitting her tail swaying behind her. She looked almost like a dog, from a modern household."I'm hungry.."Replied her voice cheerily from knowing she got him flustered over nothing. Giggling a bit her ears pricked forward while her tail flickered about happily.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:13 am
Keita sighed "is that all" he said and slowed the horse to a stop and then pulled out some apples"here you are"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:18 am
Taking the apple she shook her head a bit smiling. Leaning forward she caught his face with one hand and looked up into his eyes."Not really.."Murmured her voice quietly before she leaned up more letting her lips brush his. Yet upon pulling away she smirked a bit moving to the back of the wagon she layed upon the pelts and ate her apple happily.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:49 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Taking the apple she shook her head a bit smiling. Leaning forward she caught his face with one hand and looked up into his eyes."Not really.."Murmured her voice quietly before she leaned up more letting her lips brush his. Yet upon pulling away she smirked a bit moving to the back of the wagon she layed upon the pelts and ate her apple happily.
Keita blushed "w-what was that for" he said completely flustered.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games