Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:19 pm

User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Bummer!” Olivia loved milk!

Deciding to wait until they got to the dorm rooms to eat her food, as it would be rather rude to be stuffing her face as they talked, she pulled out of the drive thru and made her way back to the collge. Glancing into the rear view mirror for a moment, to change lanes, she nodded at Rone. “Like…glee club?” Olivia tried not to giggle at that, but soon pulled on a straight face.

I haven’t got a major yet, so my classes are a bit scattered. I’ve got Social Psychology, Human Sexuality, World Musics, Advanced Classical Piano and Shakespearean English Literature. Soccer practice Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights.” She answered. She had tough classes, but things she enjoyed.

Pulling into the parking lot, she parked and turned the car off.

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm

User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled at Robin's choice of movies and nodded. "Okay by me." She closed her eyes and felt the bed shift as Robin laid down beside her. Her eyes snapped right back open when she heard Robin's tone. She took the disk and sat up, a dark red blush covering her cheeks. "Oh... I forgot about this... God, I didn't even know I had it. Sorry, Robin, this belongs to my ex-girlfriend. I can't imagine how it got in my things, though..."

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:19 pm

User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~
xoxoxo "Glee club sounds nice. And you know it's not funny. Glee club is great." Rone glanced at Olivia. "Those sound like good classes. I love soccer! I played soccer for three years. I played every position. Not goalie but a was a great forward." Rone spoke highly and she was very proud of herself. "How long have you been playing soccer? What position do you play?" She was so happy she found someone that played soccer. She couldn't help but get excited. Soccer was the most important thing to her next to her art anyway. Xoxoxo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:43 pm

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixy blushed at Mira's touch and her eyes saddened feeling a hint of how the woman felt. The eyes that she was now looking into seemed so distant and full of pain that she wanted to make her feel better. She pulled her close and hugged her, pulled her wet friend's outer clothes off and held her closer. "You're going to get sick if you lounge around like this. Why not let me help you? Come now, let's get you dressed into something warmer." She helped Mira up and walked her over to the bathroom door, closing it quietly, and grabbing a robe she had found among Mira's things. The smaller girl tried her best to keep her eyes on Mira's rather than looking her over while assisting her in her weaker state. Once she had gotten to a point, she closed her eyes and helped for the girl's lower half. As soon as the wet clothes were removed, she covered Mira in the robe and hugged her tightly. "I do really care abut you, Mira. I do like Anja a lot..." Her eyes looked away as she began turning scarlet. She absentmindedly touched her fingers to her lips and closed her eyes, reflecting a bit. She then looked back at the girl with tears forming in her eyes. "I don't want you to be hurting or anything if I can help it... Please let me help you in any way I can!" She leaned in and wrapped her arms around Mira's neck and kissed her just shy of the lips beginning to have teas run down her cheeks.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Clock Tower struck 7pm and the sun was beginning to set below the horizon. Those off campus still had 3 hours to get back before the gates closed.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Cherrygrove College was as beautiful as she had expected it to be. Shizuka smiled softly and simply stared at the entrance for the longest time before finally moving. She was excited to be there and yet the idea of being by herself made her nervous. For the first time in her life, she had been separated from her other half. The lack of her twin's presence bothered her a bit. The girl found herself lost in thought, only returning to reality when she collided with the entrance to the Residence Hall. She blushed and quickly ran inside, hoping that nobody had seen her.
Shizuka sighed, searching until she found the sign up sheets for the rooms and signed her named by shared room 2. She proceeded to go into the room and set her stuff down by the open bed. Unpacking was more trouble that it was worth at the moment, so she sprawled out across her bed and removed her contacts, allowing her eyes to rest for a while.

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:52 pm

Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira almost wanted to laugh at how shy the little girl was as she removed Mira's clothes. She was a bit shocked by the girl kissing her.
"I want to continue with you.... but I won't do it unless I am doing it for both of us. I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything for me." She ran her hand over Vixy's cheeks and wiped away her tears. She kissed just under Vixy's eyes, enjoying the salty taste of her skin.
"I will warn you, the person that pushed you down on the bed earlier was not me, and I can't promise he won't come out again. So don't lead me on. If you want Anja, get out of here." She wrapped her arms around the other girls waist and held her close.
"But, if by some miracle, some amazing change in my fate you want me....." She paused. "Stay." She said, barely above a whisper, pushing her heart's desire into that one word.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 pm

User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

Shaking her head, she apologized to the girl, but still. Well, maybe the Glee club would have some pretty cute girls here. Oh well.

Center or left midfielder. Keeper, sometimes as a sweeper.” Olivia answered, smiling brightly. Rone liked soccer? That was a double bonus in itself! “I’ve been playing since I was five. We had little club youth league from under 6 to 21and older teams.” She would have never taken Rone as the soccer type, but this was awesome!

So, will you be at my games? I could use some motivation to show off.” She flirted, winking at the girl in her passenger seat.

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja decided she would also go and just check on Mumira, just for a few seconds. Checking the purple haired beauty's doorknob, it was locked. She frowned, puzzled by it as she heard Vixandra speaking. She shook herself. 'Don't listen in!' She mentally kicked herself before rolling her sleeves up and grasping a bag from her room as she made her way out of the campus, keeping an eye on her watch. She hurried off campus and got a taxi, due to when she arrived, her parents dropped her off since her car was getting fixed up a bit.

She headed off to town, and wasn't far too long when she got back. She reached into her pocket, and paid the driver as she rushed back inside. She greeted a few other students as they wandered about as she made her way back to her dorm. She pulled out two bottles of alcohol, which she wanted to have. She didn't need it, but since it was on her mind earlier, she most certainly wanted some. She made sure her door was shut before she lay out on her bed and opened a bottle up, and took a long swig. Her thoughts wondered, wondering how Mumira was doing, and if Vixandra was doing good in making her feel good. She couldn't help but feel jealous at that thought.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra hugged Mira tight and then let go, standing up and heading to the door to the hallway. "I... I don't know exactly what I want right now... I... I let Anja kiss me and I liked it... the kiss that person you said gave me scared me but made me feel different. I don't know what to make of it... I just need to think a bit... But I think you also need to relax a bit. I'll talk to you again in the morning." She slipped on the shirt she dis-guarded earlier and walked back over, hugging her once again. "I hope you can trust me enough to believe I will be back in the morning." She walked back over and entered the hallway, closing the locking door behind her. She sighed to herself and wiped her eyes, now running to Anja's door and knocking softly. "Please... please let me in... She leaned against the door looking a bit shaken and sweaty.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kasumi Miyagi

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

Erin looked up in surprise as a new girl walked into the room, took out her contacts, and flung herself over the bed Erin wasn't occupying. "Well... Hi to you, too," she said, chuckling softly as she stood and walked over to the girl. "I'm guessing you're my new roommate, eh?"

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:33 pm

User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone smiled "I'll be there to cheer you on, I mean if I'm not playing on the same team." She let out a short laugh. Rone was almost in love with this girl. Now if only she liked to draw or write she would have a winner. "I played sweeper sometimes. I was alright at that position but my coach thought that I needed to be I forward. I rarely played anything after that. I was also a very very sucky midfielder!" Rone saw the girl wink at her. "Be careful I take those sort of things to heart. You might start some thing you may not be able to finish." Rone was such a flirt and loved to be one. She took delight in seeing the blush on a pretty girls face. And to have a girl chase her. But Rone could already tell that she would be doing the one chasing. xoxoxo

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira sighed. She grabbed some sleep clothes and threw them on. She knew it would be like this, but maybe it was for the better. She had given up on love after all. She collapsed on her bed and passed out. But the pain in her heart and body followed her, even in her dreams. Or more appropriately, nightmares.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja set the bottle down after another swig of alcohol. She opened the door, spotting Vixandra and her tear stained face. "Wh-what's wrong?" She quickly asked, softly moving to embrace her. "What happened?" She asked, pulling her inside as she shut the door behind them. She softly guided Vixandra onto her bed and sat her down beside her.

She then said nothing else, as she waited to hear what the girl had to say, not wanting to urge her more. She grasped her drink once more, one hand softly resting on her leg as she sipped at it once more. The sight of tears on her face concerned her. And, Anja wanted to let her know that she would be willing to listen if she wanted to speak. She gently pulled Vixandra closer to her, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. Her breath somewhat reeking of alcohol, as her bottle was emptying rather quickly.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:53 pm

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

Shizuka yelped, immediately scrambling to put her contacts back in and correct herself. She hadn't even thought to check and see if anyone else was in the room. Once she managed to calm down, she stood and folded her hands neatly in front of herself before bowing to the other female. Day one and already she was making a great impression.
"Um...Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm Shizuka...Might I ask what your name is?"

"It's strategical, the game of love."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games