Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:58 pm
Locke led Demona out of the room, and out of the inn after thanking Drake for the supplies. "Well? Where would you like to start? Maybe in the market? You learn a lot just by listening to the people on the streets." He looked to Demona, realizing where they really need to start. "Okay. First stop, the stables. We need to get you a fresh change of clothes."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm
She followed along looking towards Locke then about the area. She would nod to his comments again about stables and followed some more. She looked through the satchel on the horse seeing the outfit she wished to wear and moved behind one of the stable walls to change. Being in the armed services of her people, modesty was never apparent. Once finished she stepped out wearing soft brown traveling pants, a loose blue tunic and boots. She did put her rapier belt back on and looked to Locke as she pulled her hair up into a ponytail. "So then, this is how people dress in your world?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 pm
User ImageA scattered dream that's like a far-off memory...

Locke nodded. "Yes. We don't have wings to fly through the air, so travel by foot is most common. This clothing helps to keep the elements from harming you, be it rain or shine. This way." He led her down the street, and towards the market. They came across a few families quarreling in the roads, and some men having a heated debate about where they were going to drink tonight. Which was odd considering there was only one bar in the tiny town. "Watch, and listen. Learn what you can about these people. How they talk, walk, argue, look... everything. They will help you to blend in as much as possible in this world."

...A far-off memory that's like a scattered dreamUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:54 pm
Demona would follow along raising a brow but would say nothing as they walked through the streets. This one was an interesting puzzle. She knew her own mentions and experience should have told enough about her, yet he still felt a need to act like a teacher. She also mused in the fact that as much as he seemed to try pulling off a tough guy act or be a loner, he really wasn't. "Do you act like this for all the ladies?" She asked quaintly. She had all ready figured out the cook of the group, the girl for the most part and the same for the gray man. Though he was distinctly different from the group.

When the two left she would watch the door for a bit before reclaiming her bed. She curled up watching DK curl into a ball looking back at her near her chest. She gave the odd creature a light pat and just looked to it for a time before closing her eyes and wishing to sleep. She was finding the more she got, the better her memories pieced together.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:54 pm
Locke coughed and looked up at Demona, and blushed. "I-I-I don't know what you mean!" He did his best to regain his composure, but knew it was impossible now. He was really doing his best to not look Demona in the face, but it didn't help. He kept gazing at her every now and then as she kept trying to study him.

Jack watched as Andrea seemed to drift off to sleep. He went over to Drake and tried to talk quietly. "Hey, Drake. Is it me, or does Andrea seem to be a little upset? I've never seen her act like this before..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:04 pm
He looked to Andrea resting as Jack questioned about her. He sighed and motioned for them to leave the room just in case she wasn't actually sleeping. Once outside the room he would turn towards Jack. "I don't know if she is. She seems to be having her moments though. But we also haven't known her very long. She could simply be going back to how she may have been before the Order took her. There's no telling with that girl what she will be like or what's going through her mind." He leaned against the wall a moment resting the back of his head along it. "Andrea is a puzzle I'm not sure we should try and solve. What I'm not crazy about though, is where did she go last night while we were all sleeping and why? It wasn't like her so it seemed to go elsewhere without at least Locke." He said after a moment. He wasn't sure what was going through Andrea's mind was good or not, or if it was just completely jumbled.

Andrea heard them leaving and the questions though would pretend to sleep. Once the two seemed to leave she peeked her eyes open before getting up and creeping behind the door to listen. She took a heavy breath hearing Drake and Jack before turning back to how she was on the bed. She needed to figure out how to talk to people. Things seemed so much easier when she was a kid.

She chuckled a bit at his reaction and smiled. "He blushes. Such an odd man you seem to be. Though interesting. Men in my world are similar, though most are nowhere near as gentle. Especially with us women." She would walk beside him catching his looks at herself. She knew well how to keep anothers attention. It was something one had to learn in her family.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:38 pm
Jack decided it best then to let the subject drop. "Well, I say we just let last night go, and worry about our next step. Andrea is rediscovering her memories and her abilities. I say we should give her that chance. And Locke would be upset if we tried to stop her, you know."

Locke did his best to remain calm, but Demona was being so forward with her statements, that he could barely breathe. "Demona... I... I don't know what to say. I mean, I don't have much experience, really, when talking to women. Or anyone for that matter." He stopped. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:58 pm
Andrea looked to DK as it slept beside her then turned to face towards the window looking out. She thought for a moment she saw the person from the night before she had seen on the roof. She sat up blinking a moment then saw nothing. She grimaced slightly and went to the window opening it. She looked about the area and the ledge debating her oncoming plan. She bit her lip looking back a moment then towards the rat like creature. "No telling." She said softly then took a step on the chair and on the ledge. She took a deep breath looking down then towards the rooftop. She climbed slowly till she reached the top then looked about. She had hoped she would be able to see who she had been seeing though there were no signs that anyone was on the building rooftops.

Drake nodded closing his eyes for a moment in thought. "I need to train her how to use basic spells. perhaps that can help us to find out what her magic ability is. Locke says she's strong, but being a loose cannon is never good." He thought about where to even begin with Andrea but would have to make sure she was up for it first.

She looked to Locke a moment with a smile towards his reaction. It was almost like he were a new toy she just had to have. "Well then," She started playfully. She moved a bit closer, "Perhaps I could help with that experience?" Her smile was light as she looked to him. She wouldn't push him too far just yet, though wished to see how far she could take it with him. She pulled back a bit and looked to the area. "That is, if you wanted to of course."  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm
Jack agreed. "That's true. Her powers, for the moment, seem to be linked to her emotions. So it's more of a defense system for her." He went to go back in the room. "Maybe, when we get ready to leave, we can all start a little bit of trai-" He stopped as he noticed that Andrea was no longer in the room, and the window was open. She was gone.

Locke was turning a shade of red that wasn't even in the spectrum of colors. "Um... I... I don't know." He thought about it for a moment. He really did like Andrea, but she acts so childish to him. It's part of the reason he was attracted to her, but he wanted to be able to connect with her on a more intellectual level as well. Demona was a stranger, yes, but so far, he has really been entranced by her in a way. "Demona... I... I would welcome your help..."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:52 pm
Demona smiled looking to him and paused in her walk. "Well then lets see, first, try and relax. Don't be so rigid." She said after a moment. She moved to stand beside him and moved one of his arms so it would rest over her shoulders. She looked to him wondering how much she could train him. "There, see, so much better now isn't it?" She said hoping she could loosen him a bit. Even as a soldier she knew relaxing around another potential was a must.

He followed Jack again though would stop and sigh bringing the palm of his hand to his forehead. "She's going to be the death of all of us, isn't she?" He said more as sarcasm. He went to the window looking down at the ground below, then up towards the roof. "Well there's no sign she went splat to the ground. I guess that's a good thing. We may want to try and find her though. We don't know enough of this city to know who's who. That and I don't want to know Locke's reaction if he thinks we lost her again."

She walked about the rooftops she could reach looking around at the area. She soon found one roof that seemed to have a patio with a small garden and smiled. Only trouble was figuring out how to reach it. She decided to play it safe and stay on the roof across from it and look at the flowers. She closed her eyes after a time feeling the wind on her skin.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:38 pm
Locke calmed down a little, but now much. He still felt nervous around Demona, and mostly because he felt he was betraying Andrea. But he also didn't see anything wrong with what he was doing. They were simply having a conversation, and she was helping him to loosen up. What harm could come of that?

Jack grabbed Drake by the sleeve. "Come on, Drake. We best try to find her. We wouldn't want her to get hurt either, not to mention Locke's reaction when he finds out she's missing... again." He picked up little DK, and they all went to search for her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:59 pm
She smiled seeing him relax to a point visibly. "You're still on edge. The little hairs on the back of you're neck give you away." She said softly. She walked along with him pointing here and there to others that seemed coupled. "At least in this world, you're people are not at a blade's end for the attention of another." She said with a chuckle. She missed her home but the subtle way of this new world was appealing. She could finally be a normal person as she had always wanted as a little girl.

He followed along taking to the streets with Jack and looking about. "Where do you think she could have gone?" He asked knowing Jack more then likely was just as clueless as himself. He sighed heavily as he looked down alleys and into windows. "I'm really starting to want a leash for her. Especially if she's going to keep running off without warning on us." He said.

Andrea went about the rooftops looking down at the street now and then. She managed to hop about some roofs that were close enough to do so. She soon would stop knowing she had made it quite a ways away. She looked to a patio garden on a rooftop across from the roof she was on. She looked about for a way to reach it but seeing none decided to simply stop and take a seat to look at it.  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm
Locke did his best to relax, and finally, was limber and calm. "There we go. I feel at ease now." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked. He felt a little awkward still being so close to her, but Demona made him feel like any normal person. Not someone who's on the run for his life, but like a normal man, who's just walking down the road with a friend... like they were old lovers...

Jack laughed at the thought of a leash for Andrea. "I don't think that's such a wise idea... Albeit a great thought, though..." He ran through the streets looking for any signs of her. DK was frantically sniffing the air, trying to find any signs of his friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:37 pm
She smiled lightly looking to him as they walked. One hand holding the one draped over her shoulders. "I think, I could get used to this. It is nice not having to fight for another every few moments." She said with a light chuckle. She continued walking happy seeing how well he progressed and relaxed with her. Perhaps this world could work for her. The happy retirement she could only dream of on her world.

Drake continued looking about and sighed in frustration. "You know, I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the Order after us." He said after a time. He wondered what was causing her to simply run off like this and the night before. "Maybe when we find her we ask why she's doing this. Or if it's going to happen more often."

"It really is pretty isn't it? But then, you always did like flowers, didn't you?"

Andrea nodded looking to the garden still. "My mother had a garden. She let me help planting while my brother was off hunting with dad. She had some really unique ones." She said as if she was talking with one she knew.

"So, your memories are retuning then?"

She nodded then turned realizing the conversation wasn't in her head. She looked to the mystic beside her. The man she kept seeing on the rooftops. She felt she knew him, may have been friends but couldn't remember how or why she felt this. "I know you. Why are you on the rooftops?"

He chuckled stepping back. "Of course you know me. And why are you on the roof?"

She stood and thought for a moment in thought. He had a point. She felt like she knew him. Though as she realized he hadn't actually answered her question, he was already taking off. "Hey!" She ran carefully trying not to fall off the rooftops knowing it could end badly. She was frustrated seeing how easy it seemed to be for him. "Come back here!" She said. She felt a loose shingle under one foot and knew what was happening before she could stop it. And down she started tumbling. She went over the edge and put her hands out in reaction. She felt a push of magic in herself and as she opened her eyes realized she wasn't falling where she thought she were to land. She held her breath quickly as she plunged into water. Gathering her bearings she swam to the surface and looked about seeing the lake she were in and the town quite a ways off. She frowned with a grimace and swam to the shore. Once out she rang out her wig, then hair and then her dress with a scowl. She then started walking back towards the town knowing she may be getting an earful now from the others.

Demona enjoyed walking about the streets with Locke. It was refreshing. She thought though she saw his friends and strained her vision about the crowd to make sure. "Locke dear, isn't that you're friends Drake and Jack was it?" She asked as they seemed to be walking towards them.

Drake looked about the streets still with Jack feeling frustrated and a little angry. They were trying to help protect this girl, have risked their lives and are on the run to protect her, and she decides to simply run off without any warning. As angry as he was though, he was also worried that perhaps they had found her and took her from the room instead of her running away. "Jack, you don't think it's possible she didn't just run away do you? I hope that's the case, but what if we've got the situation wrong and she didn't run off on her own again?"  

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:43 pm
Jack suddenly stopped, realizing he had a point. "If that's true, then we got a bigger problem than we thought. Let's find Locke and Demona. They should be in the Market area nearby." They both rushed off in search of the two, finding them right where they hoped. "There! Right there! Locke!!!"

Locke looked, seeing Drake and Jack running up to Demona and himself. They got there, just after Locke had removed his arm from around Demona. "Hey. What's wrong, guys?" He looked, thinking to see Andrea following behind. But he didn't see her. "Where's Andy? Did you leave her at the Inn?"

Jack caught his breath. "Locke, we got a situation. We're not sure, but either Andrea has taken off on her own," He panted a little more, DK running up and down his shoulders, "or The Order has found us, and kidnapped her again."

"What!? Not again!" Locke smacked his forhead with his palm. "Come on. Let's go find her. Before something happens to her..." He realized her magic was a bit hazardous and unpredictable, so he muttered to himself. "Or to anybody else..."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games