Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:09 pm
Syrah leaned against the rail as well, smirking. "Special, huh?" she remarked. "In what way?" She was still flirting with him, but part of the question was true curiosity. She wanted to know how much he knew.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:12 am
Mike smiled at looked up at the moon, "You are like me, not normal" he said softly. "I know you're a fish girl...a siren right?" he stated to her, looking directly into her eyes with his piercing emerald gaze. He knew she had no way of escaping the conversation, after all he confessed a part of his secret as well.

Mackenzie blinked and gazed up at Blythe with a curious look, "Why is that? That's why we're on this ship...I can't go back now" he told him, "Plus we're performing music here, so that's a good reason to travel". Mac was wondering why the sudden dark look replaced Blythe's usual upbeat expression.  

EG Water

Seeker

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:46 pm
(im gonna try and get back into this)
Renee left the bar and went to the boats front, and look over at the sea. " its so pretty"
--
Cash went back to the room, bored outta his mind on the ship just hoping it'd land. he felt way to close to merpeople being on a ship surrounded by their domain.
---
Kaden walked around the ship still looking for Mike. "ohh Michael where are you" he shadowed through rooms looking around for mike.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 6:04 pm
"A fish girl?" Syrah's eyes narrowed for a moment, then she relaxed back. He got part of it right. She sighed and met Mike's gaze. "I should have known you would have seen through my denial earlier. Yes, I am a siren. And a mermaid when I feel like having a tail." She grinned.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 9:59 pm
Blythe sighed, running a hand through his hair. "There are evil beings, very powerful evil beings, taking an interest in you. I don't want you falling into their trap... what we encountered in that Facility is nothing compared to a Sea Witch, trust me..." he replied, his hand resting on the collar 'tattoo'.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:57 pm
Mike took Syrah's hand for a moment, gently holding it, "Syrah, it doesn't matter if you have fins or feet. You are special to me, and I also want to be your friend if nothing else" he began to tell her. The way he stared at her with subtle romance complimented the scenery they shared.

Mackenzie indeed acknowledged what Blythe was saying, but it didn't add up: The tattoo, his reluctance of his friends going into the sea, something about a sea witch... he'd find out eventually. Mac sat up with eyes stuck on Blythe with a look of slight disappointment and tiredness, and decided to quickly end the subject, "Blythe, we've had a long day...Maybe we should all continue to talk tomorrow after we get some rest?" he suddenly interjected.  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:19 pm
Syrah looked down at the hand holding hers, then back up at Mike. "Michael, I..." She was a bit unsure of what she wanted. Syrah was used to men--and women--being infatuated with her after hearing her sing, but this human was saying he would be content with just being her friend. It was a different situation to say the least. Her head was already filled with the events of the day, and it felt like everything was spinning around inside her skull. Syrah made an excuse about needing to prepare for the next day and rushed to her room on the lowest dormitory level of the ship.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:13 am
Before Mike could make a response to her, she left him sitting out on the deck of the moonlit ship with a slight look of disappointment. He wondered if he said something wrong, but he'd see her again tomorrow, and he was sure of it.

He casually started walking towards the dining hall, entering with mild enthusiasm and walking through the small crowds of people. He walked up to the bar and sat down at one of the empty bar stools at the counter. From a distance the bartender smiled at him. She came up to him without wait, "Enjoying your cruise?" the neatly prettied-up bartender asked him with a flirty smile. Mike just sighed a bit before he came up with the words, "I'm just relaxing right now" he began, "Need a few drinks though to help loosen me up for the night" he added. "Well may I see your ID please?" she asked him, having him pulling out his ID with his true age of 20. She glanced at it and smiled, "So, what do you want to drink?" she asked him. "4 shots of Yager" he replied putting $20 on the counter.

"Coming right up" she replied, right after he glanced at her name tag named 'Dickie', "Thanks Dickie" he said as she poured his drinks and took his money, "You're welcome" she said nicely, setting his drinks down in a row in front of him one by one, returning to her other customers.

EG Water

Seeker

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:24 pm
Kaden went around through room to room, place to place. he stopped at every location looking around for his (one true love)friend, mike. He stopped his search, when he'd saw a familiar earthy brown hair guy sitting at the bar. "MICHAEL!" he jumped out the shadows, and went charging for Michael, yelling his name as he ran.
----
Cash slept in his bed, hoping the ship would just land.
----
Renee wondered around the ship more while singing random songs. "I sank into the sea of sorrow, and even opening my eyes is a hassle."(Deep Sea Girl by Hatsune Miku)  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 pm
Blythe sighed and shrugged. "Maybe you are right, but still... be careful. You are my best friend, I don't want to lose you," he replied, standing up and leaning over to give Mac a hug. God, he hated sea witches. The young man looked older than his years and worn out, a strange look haunting his eyes. Seeing the sea witch had brought back bad memories and he was worried about his friends.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:30 am
Mac hugged Blythe and yawned slightly, "Well I'm going to bed" he said to Blythe. He glanced over to Matt who was still strumming, "if you wana keep playing, go ahead, I'm still going to pass out" he added. He slipped under the covers with a smile and hugged a pillow as he began to make himself comfortable as he looked at the clock that read 10:48pm, and back up to Blythe, "I'll see you in the *yawn* morning" he said vaguely but reassuringly as he closed his eyes tiredly with a slight mile upon his innocent expression.

Mike was already taking his 3rd shot when all of a sudden he heard a familiar voice that made him slightly choke on the booze he was shooting. He shot a quick look at the direction of the sounds to see the young man that he has encountered throughout his years. "Oh god..." he said under his breath with slight pain and annoyance as he face-palmed. How did he find me here? he began thinking to himself. Quickly he dropped a little pill into the shot glass and it dissolved quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 pm
Blythe hugged Matt goodnight as well before making his tired way to his room, making a mental note to give Thaelia ((I think I spelled it right...)) a journal about water wolves. He changed into boxers and collapsed into bed, the events of the day playing through his mind. "I'm screwed..." he muttered as he drifted to sleep.  

DecafKitten

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:42 pm
Kaden glomped michael. "michael! i've been looking around for you all day!"
he kissed mike's cheek and neck. "you left me all alone at work...it was boring.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:14 pm
Mike was dying on the inside from all the attention given to him. "Well I'm sorry" he said plainly with slight embarrassment. He looked back at Kaden after pulling him off, "Hey I'm just enjoying a few drinks. Take this one" he put the shot-glass into Kaden's hand with a smile. "I already had a few drinks, and I'm about to go and take a walk" he added smoothly, knowing full well that Kaden didn't know the drink was spiked with a roofie he was saving for any circumstance he may needed. He got up from the stool and waved goodbye to Dickie. "Walk with me" he gestured to Kaden, "Finish that first, the bar wont allow anyone to take the glasses out".  

EG Water

Seeker

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:01 pm
((can we continue sometime guys? I want to make this story progress))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games