Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:29 am
User Image

Rival families? Blood bath? Subtly, Lynne scanned the store, curious eyes quickly straying from the one behind the counter for too long. The soul-less eyes of one who has seen or done too much were all the evidence for her scepticism to transform to pure belief. Anra accidentally dragged LYnne into the Russian Mafia life.

"You don't have to worry about me leaving you." The stoic woman whispered, keeping alert for gun fire or an angrey yell in Russian to signal their departure. Others were top priority. For ten years, she had done what was best for her younger brothers by watching for them. She protected Tori, her childhood friend who was accident prone acting as a guardian angel. Even though the brunette was an aquaintance, there was no way she would not do the same.

A bottle of nail polish in hand, Lynne placed it on the counter with a non-chalant air while requesting a carton of Malboro cigarettes then handed him the money. All of this should give them the time to escape without getting caught in the crossfire. Thinking light would be wishful thinking on my part. One could never be sure in a gang war.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra watched every corner and inch of the store, her normally soft and gentle eyes commanding and dangerous. Without meaning to, she had slipped back into her role as Don. She heard a cough signal and did one back. "Time to go." She told her friend and lead her to a black car giving the men nods.

When she and Lynne were inside and the car was in motion she looked at the faces. Speedbump sat next to her, Olik next to Lynne, his gun in his hand in case another Family tried to follow, Pytor sat next to Pavel, who were both grinning at her. "Welcome back Sir. We have been waiting for you." Pavel said in his heavily Russian accented voice. "Sir Dirinoff, we know that we are not to speak in our words around you right now, but perhaps since she is here?" He asked, indicating Lynne.

Ra shook her head and sighed. "Nyet, she probably guessed by now. Pytor, I need you to keep the Dirinoffs together now. If Vikenti is on the move, we must keep it from spilling into our territory. Just, don't kill unless they will kill you. Olik, keep an eye on Richard still, and have them post double guard on Trish. I don't like her not being near me. And Pavel, I need you to send two men to have a ghost watch at the school. I will not have one of these girls killed as a way to get to me. As Don of the Dirinoffs, I guess I am needed after all. I guess it was wishful thinking that I could stay hidden." She said sadly, knowing her days of freedom were over.

She looked at Lynne. "I am sorry for getting you involved, but I couldn't have you panic and be killed. I might be a Don, but I hate death. Something I have never thought highly of. I guess I should inform the others as well, da?" She asked as the limo pulled up to the house. "Thank you, all of you. I will be in your debt." she said to her men, and heard Olik snort. "Sir, you are the Don. You are in debt to none of us. Now, study hard Sir." Then he closed the door and the car pulled away.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:13 am
User Image

"I never would have guessed you would be a don at first glance." Lynne said with a light laugh, shaking her head finding out that at least one of the inhabitants weren't boring. A Mafia boss... Lynne was living with a Mafia boss who was on the down-low. Anra was younger than the general Italian mob boss;frankly, Lynne had no idea how it worked though she would love to learn.

The adrenaline of the almost brawl left Lynne a little more active and alert but she would still laze about. "I'm assuming, I'm a target or will be before long. What about protection since keeping a low-ket's ruined?" Lynne asked as she scanned the building again before she climbed the roof. As if forgetting something important, Lynne patted her pants pockets and smiled barely seen as a mini-bottle of blowing bubbles were in hand. "Either way, relaxing would be alright."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Didn't eat 'em. I'm not a morning person." She mumbled in monotone, hardly glancing at the girl. With her bag all ready to go for the day, she wasn't sticking around for more than a minute or two either. She ran her fingers through her hair and patted it down, satisfied with the look of it as usual. "I plan on leaving now, I have yet to locate my classes, so I don't plan on hanging around." She added, picking up her heavy bag full of books, and slinging it over one of her shoulders. "Maybe another time." She said as she walked back over to slip her boots on. Tying them tight, she couldn't help but let her grumpy, isolating mood out, rather than attempt at hiding it.

"Truth to be told, I am not the most pleased right now, and quite apparently, I'm put off and pissed as hell." The English girl raised an eyebrow as she stood. "So with that, good day." She simply left the girl with that explanation, that if she were to be bothered, someone was going to get yelled at with her pointy words, and she might just get violent with her strong grip. She didn't want that now, she already released her wrath on some poor upperclassman.

With a sigh, she took in the fresh air, and hoped to be in a better mood later in the day. Maybe, once the morning ill-tempered Orion wore off, she could at least be a bit more pleasant.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:40 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra laughed softly, no longer hiding her accent since it was now pointless. "Da, I don't look like one, and I am the only woman in the last four generations. But, after Asa was disowned, I was the next oldest. And do not worry about protection. Pavel will have some men ghost watch us. They will remain able to see us, but unless you know where they are, you will not find them. I am also the youngest Don in fifty years." she looked around after climbing after Lynne, seeing the good vantage point she had from the roof.

She thought of something and pulled out her phone to call Pavel. "Pavel. I need twelve Protection items. Nyet. Eight pendants and four rings. Make sure the insignia is engraved under the emerald and make sure to have the inside of the rings and the back of the pendants engraved with 'Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff'. Da. Good. Thank you again Pavel." She said and hung up. "I need something that will identify all of you as protected by me. The Families live by honor and if you are to be leaving the house without any guards, you will need them and the word to allow the Families to know that I am protecting you and to look at the jewelery. I am sorry for this. I did not wish to be exposed, but it was life or death for you. I cannot have more blood on my hands." She whispered to Lynne, looking at her hands as if she could see the blood covering them.

She sighed and stood, extending her hand to the other girl as she heard sirens wailing. "We should get inside now. It seems we left just before they arrived. I only hope that there aren't many dead in there. Too many people means far too many bodies to burn. Come, I need to tell the rest the truth about me." She said gently, a look of regret and saddeness in her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy looked at Juri with a surprised look then smiled a cute smile as she hugged Juri.,"Juri it doesn't matter to me if your not as smart as me your still my bestie ever you don't need to be smart to impress me I love you just the way you are."Sandy smiled as they made there way to math class.  

Kau The Haxer

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 2:20 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna frowned as her roommate left and shortly after Orion's cranky mood drove her away too. She hung her head and headed to the sink to wash her dishes and put them away. Only a short time had passed before Ra and Lynne came inside again. The "secret" neko looked over seeing Ra in a strange mood and tilted her head. Reaching into the drawer to her right to put away the fork and knife she had washed, she opened her mouth to speak. "That was a fast trip. You seem a bit off. You ok?"

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

Lynne nodded to the Russian don as sirens blared from off campus. The echoing volume said it was many police rather than a few. How would I handle to be faced with death? No one I know and loved died before my very eyes.

Lynne jumped from the roof while Ra pulled her down and into the house. Her near-death experience or the run-in must have made Anira see Lynne as a keeper of her secret. She could smile a little for this woman trusting her. A friend...

"Buying nail polish for normal people don't take a decade," Lynne replied to the pink haired girl's statement after watching the other members of the house leave to go to class. Honestly, for all they knew, Mafia members might be waiting to strike the second those three walk through the lecture halls. "You can let go of my hand," Lynne nudged the woman, the stress making the older squeeze her hand tightly.

Pichipai-hime

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:35 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded and walked over to Ra and Lynne. Bringing the free hand her roommate had into her own, she could feel her pulse racing. By the racing heartbeat, Lilianna could speculate something was going on. In a hushed voice she whispered. "Did someone in the you-know-what come to cause some trouble for you? After your nightmares came last night, I worry for you..." She gripped the girl's hand tighter. "Lynne, I don't know if she told you, so I don't want to say too much. Did something happen?"

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:08 am
User Image

"There's no need to talk in code. I'm shape for a human girl. I figured out way before she had to say anything." Lynne answered the hidden neko calmly. Must be the last one knowing then... She considered since she was the last to show well technically.  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:23 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra sighed and tried to calm herself. She gave Lynne yet another apologetic look before speaking to Lilia. "Da. We found a store, but Vikenti is protecting it in Karloff's territory and if I did not tell Lynne, we would have been added to the bodies to be burned by the victor. Mne ochenʹ zhalʹ* Lynne. I never meant to get any of you involved and now I must tell everyone to protect them. If I didn't get Malikhai to get us, you would be dead or with me in a cell to be tortured until I give them my Family to control." She looked at the floor, not wanting to imagine someone else dead because of her.
((*I'm sorry.))

"Nekita, I need to keep you all safe and I had to expose myself and my location to the other Dirinoffs. Now, I must be a student, and a Don. I had hoped that I could remain away from the death and pain that life brought. There will be a ghost watch on all of the girls and no one will know where they are but myself and the ghost watchers. This house, and all inside, are now my duty to protect. I am now back to being Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff, and it is not a fun thing for me. Nekita, can you bring me the others if there are any here? Pavel is coming with some things to protect you. Things to mark you all as protected by me." She told her in her true accent, her pulse suddenly racing again as she thought of the massacre that would occur if they were cought without the jewelery.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:59 am
User Image
Lynne sighed. She closed her eyes for a second then buried her free hand in her pocket. "It's fine. I needed some excitement for the year." Lynne half-smiled, looking at the brunette through her bangs.  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:27 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra laughed out loud, her nerves getting the best of her. "Nyet, not this excitment konfetka! This one can kill you!" She lowered the laugh to a chuckle and spoke softer. "If any of you are known to be connected to me, you will be captured, tortured, and most likely killed. If you have the protection jewelery, they connot touch you other than hold you and I will be required to meet with them to discuss your release. Honor is very important among us. But without the items, you are able to be harmed and killed. Like Katria was killed. This I cannot allow."  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:51 am
User Image
Lynne plopped down on the couch like she had the start of the morning. "she must have been your lover, I take it?" Lynne asked the Russian, concerned that there would be nightmares involved with why she was so adamant about protection for all the girls.  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

Ra looked at her and sat on a different couch, half worried that being near her would be dangerous to the girl. "Da and nyet. Da, I loved her, however we were not lovers. We merely kissed a few times before Richard shot her in front of me. I chose my Family to protect over Kat, and she paid for it with her life. I can never forgive myself for it. I loved her and I killed her as if I had pulled the trigger myself. Nyet, I will not allow anyone else to die for my own errors."

Ra heard a sharp series of knocks on the door and walked over to it, opening it slowly and reaching for a gun that was not on her waistband. She cused in Russian and yanked the door open to find no one there and a box with a note on it. She stepped outside and saw a man standing almost hidden by a tree and waved at him. Pavel grinned and waved back before vanishing completely and she walked back inside. "Sorry. The things I requested are here. Pavel just dropped them off." She told them and opened the box to pull out two of the necklaces.

She inspected the quickly, seeing the silver was flawless, as well as the prefect emerald that shone with her Family insignia; a dragon swallowing a lion. She checked the back and nodded in approval as she saw the correct name on them. "Here. You each need one, and never take them off. Theses will show that you are under the protection of the Dirinoffs. If you are ever in a situation that you need to have them seen, you must say this; 'Ohranyaemyh'. It means 'Protected'. You must say it in Russain as well, or they will not care." Ra told them as she gave one to Lilianna and Lynne, setting the box on the couch she sat down on next to herself
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff