Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:19 am

Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He glanced at the time, knowing she would have called him by now. She had this habit of calling after she got somewhere and right now he was so happy that she had it. Pitt pulled out his phone and dialed Ari, hoping for her to answer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:22 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari jumped slightly as her phone began to vibrate in her hand. She flipped it open. "Hi, Pitt, what's up?"

'.... An incomplete love.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 am

Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt knew his voice sounded worried, but right now he couldn't care less. "Ari, is Ash there? She usually calls me when she gets to where she's goin, but I didn't hear anything. I was thinkin maybe you two got a bit... creative with accessories again. If she's there and you just are in the middle of something, that's cool. I just got worried." He asked as he paced the bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:33 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari blushed and shook her head, feeling her heart sink to her toes. "She never showed. I thought she changed her mind and went back home." She felt like she was choking as the nightmares came back to her. "Pitt... She's in trouble... I know it... Oh, god, we have to find her, and fast..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:40 am

Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt felt the air leave his lungs as he took it all in. Ash was in trouble. Ash was in trouble and he had let her go alone. He had let her leave alone. "A-Ari, are y-you sure? Gods... Gods, NO! Ari, you take the sky and I'll hit the streets. Check every district. If we can't find her, then no one can. You hear from her, call me. Let's find her." He said firmly and hung up, grabbing his keys and booking, grateful that Meg had taken Tammi early.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

"Right. We'll find her." Ari let her wings burst from her back and hung up as she flung herself into the air. 'Ash... Please be okay... Oh, god, don't let the visions be true...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:52 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

The blow to her knee should have sent pain down her leg in waves, but she was numb to it by now. She didn't know how long she had been here anymore, she just kept track of the time by the beatings. "Alright. I.... I'll call her." She groaned softly to the man, trying to feign hopelessness as blood flowed from her mouth and several cuts.

She couldn't see the sneer on his face, she only heard him say, "She's tougher than most men Robis. Took her a bit over two hours to crack."

She didn't know that he already had her phone in his hand when she half coughed a laugh, more blood then air escaping her lips. "Dude, do you really think you can get Erin to come here? And then take her down if she does? She's tough and she will kick your a**."

He smiled and found the name in her phonebook, not that it was really difficult as she only had seven contacts, and called her. She didn't know Erin wasn't Erin anymore, that she was now Ari. She didn't know that Ari had picked up, expecting to hear Ash yelling at her for what she had done to her three days ago. "There is no way I'm gonna let you hurt her. If he kills me, then I'm fine with that. He won't hurt another girl I love. You stupid ******** thugs, I'll kill you all if you-" the blow to her jaw came out of no where and she cried out in pain.

"You'll do as you're told b***h. Tell her that you're in the research lab. Do it, or I'll cut you again." He ******** you. You can shove that knife up your a**, right next to your courage. You're a big ******** man for beating and torturing a tied up girl, ain't ya? So big and bad when the victim can't fight back, huh? You're a ******** coward." She growled.

The blow to her wounded shoulder made Ash attempt to scream, but only a half gasp came out as the oily tendrils of darkness swamped over her once more, pulling her into merciful unconciousness.

"Listen you little s**t. She's at the lead reaserch building for Chanchung Enterprises. You got one hour. Don't you be late, Ash wouldn't live if you were." He said and hung up.

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:08 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari picked up the phone, feeling overwhelmed with relief. Just as she was about to speak, she heard Ash talking to someone else. Ari's blood ran ice cold when she heard the girl she loved cry out and gasp in pain. "Don't hurt her anymore!" she screamed after Ash was unconscious. "You bastards..." Ari landed on a roof to keep from falling to the ground. She called Pitt as fast as her shaking fingers would allow. "Pitt," she choked out. "Ash is at the lead research building for Chanchung Enterprises. Tsubatsu has her... Pitt, I'll meet you there. I can see the building from here. I just hope we're not too late..." Ari flew toward the building faster than she'd thought she could, closing her eyes and slamming right through the roof, landing in the middle of the room.

She looked around, noticing the men smirking at her. Ari felt her blood pound through her veins faster than ever. She'd never had to use her superhuman strength or speed before, but now she was glad she had the ability. Within thirty seconds, all fifteen men were dead. She looked around frantically for Ash, freezing up when she saw the chair in the middle of the room.

"Oh god, please no... Ash... Oh, my god..."

Ari stumbled toward the bloody pulp that was Ash. For a moment she was terrified that Ash was dead, but was granted slight relief when she saw the rise and fall of the girl's chest. She reached a hand out to touch her face, but stopped halfway there, sickened at the thought of hurting her more. "Ash..." She ripped the bindings off and pulled the girl gently into her arms, kneeling on the ground with Ash's head in her lap. Ari removed the blindfold and touched her lips to Ash's eyelids gently.

'So the visions were true... Tsubatsu did all this to her...' Ari thought to herself, wincing when she saw the torn flesh at Ash's shoulder.

So many emotions were going through Ari's heart at that moment... But the thing that stood out most was how useless she was to the girl she loved. Some protector. "Ash... Oh, Ash, I'm so sorry," she whispered, her tears falling lightly onto Ash's still face. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to protect you. I'm sorry for what I did... I'm so sorry for everything."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash remotely registered that someone was pulling the ties off of her body as she clawed her way to conciousness. She felt the blindfold leave her face and strong yet gentle arms hold her carefully. She heard a familiar voice speaking to her softly, her eyes slowly opening and blinking in the light after almost three hours of darkness. She focused on Ari's face and voice, whispering in a harsh voice from her tortured throat, "Erin?"

Suddenly fear gripped her heart, her mind seizing only that Ari was with her, not that the men who had hurt her so thoroughly were dead and were in no postion to pose any sort of threat. "No! You.... you shouldn't be here! Get out! Get out of here before he gets you! I didn't want him to touch you! That's why I let them do this! Get out now!" She cried in a rasping voice and tried to shove Ari away, her wounds reopening and making her head spin with agony.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 am

Pitt Sulivin

User Image

When Ari told him what she did, he almost ran into a building. He pulled the most illegal u-turn in history and sped to the building in question, his rage rising more and more. Pitt wanted to rip Tsubatsu apart, to make it slow and horrible for him. He saw the structure and ran through the doors. All of them until he was in the room with Ari and Ash, his heart breaking when he saw her. "No..." He whispered softly.

He jumped out of his car and ran over to the two girls, his temper suddenly exploding. "Why? WHY?!" He rounded on Ari as tears fell down his face. "You said you would stop this! You said you would protect her! You were supposed to protect her from him..... Why? Why can't we ever protect her?" He cried and hit the floor with his fists.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari looked at Pitt and did her best to hold the writhing Ash still. Oddly enough, seeing Pitt fall apart calmed Ari. She tore off her shirt and wrapped it around Ash's arm to stem the bleeding somewhat. "This isn't helping her. She needs a hospital, right now. Pitt, call her family. Tell them what happened. Meet me at the hospital." Ari spread her wings and leapt through the hole she'd made in the roof. She was at the hospital in less than two minutes. "Hang on, Ash. Just hang on, love..." She handed the girl off to the doctors, watching with anxiety as they swarmed around Ash.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:35 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

The man looked at the girl on the stretcher and shouted orders to the nurses around him. "Let's get her to O.R six, stat!"

They had barely started to move her when one of the men yelled, "She's going into cardiac arrest!"

A red haired man in a doctors coat heard him and rushed over. He saw the girl and turned pale. "Ashika? Get me the crash cart!"

He shoved aside the first doctor and cut away her already shredded shirt and bra, the orderly preping the paddles for him. He took them and said, "One hundred joules. Clear!" and placed them on her chest.

Her body jerked but nothing happened. He pulled them off again and growled softly, "C'mon Ash. I know this is worse than last time kid, but stay with me. One seventy. Clear!"

Again, she jerked but remained still. "Janice, I got sweat. Get it off." he said and a young woman hastily wiped it away with a towel. "Ash! You're not gonna die today. Not on my shift. One ninety. Clear!"

:I have to see people die every day, but that makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:41 am

Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt called the Old Man in a rush and told him, hearing the male hang up after the knowlegde that his daughter was in the hospital was learned. He drove into the E.R unit and found Ari quickly, hard to miss those wings. Then he heard the words that made his heart shatter, "She's going into cardiac arrest!"

He froze first, not knowing what to do. Then he started to shake and growl. Finally, he started to charge at the man cutting off Ash'a shirt, ready to kill him to keep him away from her. "NOO!! YOU GET AWAY FROM HER!" He roared and raised his fist, completely insane with guilt.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari felt like her own heart stopped when Ash's did, but it kept beating. That seemed more wrong than anything else. If Ash was dead, Ari should be dead. She shouldn't be alive.... But Ash wasn't dead yet. Ari was distracted from the imminent death of the girl she loved by a roar that came from Pitt's throat. Before the man could throttle the doctors, Ari gripped his arms and pinned them to his sides, grateful once again for her superhuman strength. She let her wings fold into her back and tried to calm Pitt. "Pitt, enough," she said calmly in his ear. "Killing the doctors isn't going to help her. She needs you to be strong, now. Let them do their job. Let them save her." Ari closed her eyes briefly, offering up a prayer that her words would be true.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

-Ash wandered around a dense forest, feeling peaceful and no pain. Every so often another person would walk by her and wave with a smile. She noticed each of them had wings of a different color. "Where the ******** am I?" She wondered out loud.-

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games