Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dmytri was beside them in an instant, radiating tension. "I've had enough of you." He said quietly. He grabbed the boy's arm and squeezed, not quite hard enough to break bones, but enough to get the message. "Let her got or you will regret ever stepping foot in this house."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:28 am
Erik looked at Dmytri. I'm sorry but she is going home with me. Her family is worried about her and now that I found her, I'm not going to let her stay here with a demon. He told him firmly.
Erik. Let. Me. Go. Tiffany told him furiously. I. Am. Not. Leaving.
Erik kissed her again.
Tiffany pulled away. Stop it! Stop it now! I don't want you! So stop kissing me and touching me!
Erik looked at her sadly. Your family are worried about you. And I love you.
Tiffany eyes widened and she sighed. I don't love you. She told Erik then she looked at Dmytri then back to Erik. I'm not leaving. I'm sorry. She said.
So you're just going to stay here with this demon you slut!
Tiffany put her hand to her mouth and gasped quietly. Her eyes were full of sadness as she looked at Erik shocked.
No no wait! I'm sorry! He said.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 am

He wanted to kill him. He wanted to murder him. For a moment he drowned in anger. He looked at Tiffany. The shock and hurt there. What would she think if he actually did kill him? He wasn't going to take the chance. He zipped around the boy, grabbed the back of his shirt and simply lifted him off the ground. "You've overstayed your welcome." He said. Not that he had much of one to begin with. He carried the boy outside and dropped him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:09 am
Hey! She needs to go home! I'm not letting her stay here with someone like you! Erik yelled.
But I want to Erik! Don't you get it? I'm not going home! I'm staying here! Tiffany yelled.
Why?! Why are to staying here with him and not going home to your family!?
Because I love him! The words just poured out before she could stop them. Her eyes widened at what she relized she said.
You love that monster? He kidnapped you and you love him?! Erik stood up furious.
You don't know him. He is not a monster.
I don't need to know him! I can tell he is a monster the first time I saw him!
Looks can be desciving. Was all Tiffany said before she ran upstairs into the bedroom.
Tiffany! Come back! Erik yelled after her running to the door.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:21 am

Dmytri stared after her in shock. Because I love him The words filled his head. It was several moments before he could go after the boy and pull him back. Without a word he picked him up and dumped him outside, locking the door. Within seconds he was in the bedroom, taking her face in his hands. "Do you mean that?" He asked with quiet intensity.

((We should figure out an epic title for this thread. I think Tiffany and Dmytri deserve it. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:26 am
Tiffany was sitting on the bed when Dmytri walked in. She looked at him. Yes, I do. She said blushing then looked at the floor.

((Yeah! But what.....?))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:30 am

He kissed her forehead gently. New emotions were crashing through him and he wasn't quite sure how to process all this. "Do you love me enough?" He asked quietly. "Enough to....to become like me?" The process of getting there wasn't a simple one.

((Well it can't be something that's overdone like "forbidden love"))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:41 am
The question rang in her head. Was she ready for this? She kissed him gently on his lips then pulled away. Yes... She said quietly, looking into his eyes.

((Yeah, true.))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:43 am

He cupped her face in his hand. "It won't be easy." He warned her. As strange as it was, he didn't want to hold anything back from her. What was this girl doing to him? He felt like a completely different creature. "There will be pain." Would she still say yes?

((It should be something that relates to the story. Oooh, I got a good one!! "Better Than Needles"))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:50 am
Tiffany gently kissed him again then pulled away. I'll be strong. She told him as she kissed him again then pulled away.

((HAHA I LOVE IT! I will change it right now.))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 am

He sat on the bed beside her, smiling grimly. He knew there was a part of it she would hate. "It requires you drinking more blood." Of course afterward, she'd have no problem with it. She'd crave it. But it was getting to that part that was the difficulty.

((Thanks, I try. whee ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:57 am
Tiffany scooted closer to him. I'll be ok. I'm doing this because I love you. I want to be with you. She said. It felt like she was pouring her heart out to him. Which, she kind of was.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:04 pm

She wanted to be with him. He smiled and pulled her onto his lap. "The first part is fairly simple." He said in a manner-of-fact tone. "In fact, we've already done part of it." He waited, to see if she understood. This part he didn't mind. It was the next, final part that he wasn't looking forward to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 pm
Is it you drinking my blood? Tiffany guessed randomly. She looked up at him, looking at him with her brown eyes.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 pm

He nodded. "And you drinking mine." He wondered how to tell her about the part after that. Well, they still had this part to deal with. "It needs to be done about...1 or 2 more times." This would not be an overnight thing. But it could be done.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff