Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Chuckling he grabbed his fist letting him get him once in the nose. Shoving him off he then sat looking to him. Smiling a wolfish smile he chuckled even more pointing a finger at him."Hahahahahaha!! You should see the look on your face! Now, really tell me what happened.. I felt something earlier but I thought it was nothing whats up..?"Spoke out his voice childishly before he got serious the last two sentences. Looking to him a bit his face drained off all his humor and left the usually carefree happy man a serious ruthless killer like guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:53 pm
Rath tucked his knees to his chest then wrapped his arms around them. I don't want to talk about it. He muttered. Even though as perverted, annoying, andchildish as he seemed, Tsutsu was the only person Rath felt he trusted. He was the closest thing to a father figure Rath had. He sighed. When did his life get so pittiful?  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Blinking a bit he then sighed before standing up. Grabbing him before standing him up he looked down to him."Don't clam up on me.. We're gonna talk about it on our way to see Yuzu-chan.. Now don't make me carry you.."Barked out his voice harshly before he shook his head taking a sip of his sake bottle. Walking forward he sighed quietly knowing it'd be a long walk but he needed Rath to clear his head before talking to Yuzuki.. Or as he liked to call her, Zuzu.. Smirking at that name he chuckled to himself before shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 pm
Rath glared at Tsutsu. No! I'm not going to see Yuzu! He said harshly. As he said Yuzu's name, his stomach clentched at the memory. He quickly cleard his mind of it then sat down, arms crossed.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:15 pm
Sighing his face painted with a look of annoyance before he moved over. Picking him up he placed him on his shoulder and began walking. Grumbling about something he then looked forward."Man.. I'm always doing the work.. Now why won't you visit Zuzu..?"He asked before bouncing him on his shoulder. Walking forward he shook his head a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 pm
I'm not a little kid! And i told you I don't want to talk about it! Rath spat as he managed to get off Tsutsu's shoulders and land on the ground.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 pm
Now this was just plain pathetic, glancing to him. He then smirked a bit mischieviously before somehow producing a rope. Wrapping it around him quickly he then picked him up chuckling. Smiling a goofy smile he looked to him a bit."No.. But your acting like one.. Now fess up, something happened.. I felt it you better fess up or I'll go to Zuzu myself.."Grumbled his voice as he looked back to him. He'd take him in chains and shackles if he had to. But either way they were going to see Zuzu.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:37 pm
Rath growled. Fine! I'll tell you! He said irritated. He sighed. I saw Yuzu kissing... Kissing... Akito... He said, getting it out. The memory pained him. Seeing Yuzu's lips to Akito's... Seeing her doing this... He felt no need to live...  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm
Blinking he dropped Rath before looking forward. Yuzuki kissing Akito..? Now that one didn't make sense at all! Turning around his face drained of all emotions except for one. Grabbing him by his ropes he joisted him up holding a tight grip to him."What did you do..? She wouldn't go to Akito for anything Rath.. It was Haru wasn't it..? You got close or something and it bothered her.. Or is it that you built a secret relationship with Haru-chan..? You skeezy little perv.."Growled out his voice before he began to shake him. His dark brown eyes were even darker but afflammed with irritation.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 pm
Rath growled. What? I did nothing! There is nkthing going on between me and Haru! He yelled furiously. He was getting accused of this? This wasn't his fault at all! He did nothing wrong!  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 pm
Dropping him before scoffing he shook his head. Sitting down stubbornly now showing his zodiac side. Pursing his lips he took a big gulp from his bottle."Then there isn't anything wrong.. Now go talk to her.. Its an obvious misunderstanding.."Grumbled his voice with irritation as he glared to the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 pm
No. What's obvious is that she has no feelings for me. Only to Akito... Rath said. He couldn't confront Yuzu about this...  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:15 pm
Grabbing his ankle he yanked him down to fall on the ground to knock some sense into him so he didn't have to. Peering over to him, he then slapped him on the back of his head. Making an annoyed face he shook his head."Someone dropped you on your head when you were little didn't they..?"Teased his voice before he chuckled. Looking up a bit he knew that wasn't true. She was probly thinking he didn't want her which is why she went to Akito."Yuzu-chan isn't like that.. She loves you.. But probly misunderstood something and shut you out.. She's a very sensitive girl underneath that tough act.. But if you mope around here, she'll keep thinking whatever she's thinking and you'll lose your chance.."Murmured his voice quietly before he shook his head. He understood the little rat more than anyone. Since he had been her shoulder to cry on when she first moved into the Sohma Manor. She had felt alone the first month before finally feeling welcomed into the family.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 pm
Rath glared at him. Fine. Whatever. He said before getting up and walking away. He sighed. He didn't want to live... Not after see Yuzu and Akito... She is better off without him. As Rath started walking through the park, he had an idea. He didn't need to put up with peoples crap anymore! Suddenly he started to run.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:24 pm
Getting up he followed after before folding his arms over his chest. He was of course going for a visit and to possibly distract and hold Akito back if he needed to. Truth was he was only one of the very few Sohma's that could actually do that."Good, now it'll be nice to see little Zuzu.."He said happily nodding a bit with a goofy smile plastered on his face.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games