Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:35 pm
Ossman raised a wing and the opposing Cero slowed at a Negacion which gave him enough time to step away from the blast before the wall broke. "There is no good or bad in the real world, Kaizeloye. Find a more powerful argument." Ossman swept his other wing back at Kaizeloye as a feint and came back around with a dark green Bala with his empty hand, keeping his rapier back just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm
((We need Blue, or atleast to get in contact with him.))

"Nice trick you've picked up," Drekovec said with an air of mild amusement. He parried the attack with one of his own blades and the glaive he held. The result if the two, or three, colliding produced a dull noise that no one else would have taken into account. "But no "hello"? Not even a friendly "hi" from my former Espada quinto?" The flame wolves he commanded made odd crackling noises that could be described as a crude form of laughter. With a thought, the three of them surrounded the pair of Arrancar and the air began to warm. "Hm. Well I can't have that!" With the last word he let out a scream again, aiming to shatter the icy armor on Diego's left shoulder with the higher pitch, and swept the glaive he held at his chest.

"Agh," Kaizeloye went to duck under the wing, not realizing that it was a feint until he heard the telltale noise of a Bala coming at him. He caught Ossman's wrist with both his hands and kept them shakingly at bay. "You know what I mean, Ozzy, the side you see as the good guys in this conflict. Don't play dumb."

"Aw, but I was having fun..." Takeshi's arms fell at Meiso's words and his blades brushed the ground, chopping the grass violently. He gave a forlorn sigh as the Seele Schneider's deactivated by themselves. "I will do what my lord commands..." The Quincy began to trudge toward the open gate while he hooked the Scheider's on his belt again. "Good fight Jedi, should've lasted longer though. Give my regards to the Quincy girl, will you? C'mon Ossman, Chouku. I promised you a way away from the Soul Society, didn't I?"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm
((I've never had anyone in quite that kind of bind. Ossman can stab Kaizeloye or use a cero on him... Damn!))

Ossman stepped back at Takeshi's call, releasing his bala and using a sonido to get as close to Diego as he could. "Hermano! It's time to go. Leave this fight for another day. Kill a man who is worth killing." He attempted to reach both the sensible and animalistic sides of him by telling him that he could fight a better fight. "You know it would be more fulfilling for a future fight!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:20 pm
((I just can't resist this. XD I'll delete this later if this is just for laughs. Sorry for assuming the role of Drekkie, Silas.))

"Man?" Drekovec felt a sudden burst of laughter rise up and it came out cruel albeit a bit mournful, reminiscent of the Captain. "WE're corpses!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:44 pm
Daisuke willingly stopped fighting, and resheathed his zanpakuto as his quarry made his way back to the imposing figure of the Soul King. He cast a quick glance toward Chouku, and was saddened to see her duck over toward the Soul King as well. Perhaps he would get the chance to talk to her another time.

Diego gave a grunt as the icy armor on his shoulder finally gave way and broke. His reason had left him, so he was not concerned just yet. His enhanced Sonido then carried him closer to Kousuke, his bladed wrists already swinging. Akihime winced when she saw that the Arrancar was not backing down. She banished the lance she held, and gave chase to back her father up or contain him if necessary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 am
((It's Meiso, not Reddo Silas XD))

"Though i'm sure all of you are set on stopping me and my lord, I am afraid that today you shall have to wait for your chance. Farewell." With that Meiso stepped through the sun shaped portal.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm
((sry for not keeping up i will keep up now but i dont know if silas will be able to continue since he just moved into his house and he cannot afford internet yet sad ))

Kenzo practiced using his Bringer's Light to get to where the fight was going on but when he got there the bad guys were retreating back. "Aw man just when I figured out my powers. Well there is next time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:54 pm
((O noes! We must hope for his return! He could always go to the library and use those computers.))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 am
((You heard right, people! I'm gonna give this another shot, I think, even if it's probably only gonna be me, Blue, and possibly Orcus.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:37 pm
((Where has Blue gone off to?))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm
((Beats the hell out of me. I saw him today, though.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:13 pm
((Darn. Does he have a job or something?))  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:38 pm
Diego sneered emotionlessly, and performed a series of deadly somersaults, slinging blades of ice from his bladed gauntlets as he did so. His rotation carried him past the glaive, but he kept and eye out for the fiery wolves.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm
((If this seems a bit choppy, let me know. I'll get back into the flow soon.)

Kousuke came back to his senses as his foe passed by, the cold look in his glowing eyes telling him that despite the hit he'd taken the fight was still on. The sight of Akihime in the corner of his eye reminded him of the danger of his continued use of the high-pitched sreams he could emit. As he pulled himself away from Drekovec's tendencies and into a pounding headache his wolves gave chase with the slightest of hesitations, snarling and barking as they followed. Plunging that far into the former Arrancar's zanpakuto's abilities terrified the captain, and originally he'd only wanted it to be his last resort. But with Diego's appearance after all the time that had passed and sudden use of his Ressureccion, he'd felt it was necessary. However, he couldn't focus on the prospect of losing control. With one hand wielding his glaive and the other gripping Odio Desenfrenado, he focused on taking out the icy blades heading towards him with the the Sith blade first although a few snuck past his defense and crashed against the bone armor covering his body.

Kaizeloye used his own sonido to doge the bala Ossman had launched but otherwise then move, he didn't make any indication of attacking the other arrancar. To him, that was good. Despite the significant power difference between him and the one wielding the rapier, he'd felt naked without his zanpakuto in his hands.

Takeshi stopped next to the portal that Meiso and Reddo had entered before him but instead of following, he turned and watched the battle that was still taking place. Ossman and Diego were not making their way to leave the Soul Society as they'd wanted to, only Chouku had. "Hey, didn't you guys hear?" He called out, cupping his mouth with both of his hands. "This's is your ticket to go so, let's go!"  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 pm
Meiso sighed, he could only have the portal open for so long. He didn't want to risk the chance of any of the other shinigami getting through.

Reddo stood close by, not wanting to seem too concerned. "If they take to long then just close it. We can't allow anyone from Soul Society coming here." With that Reddit turned and flash stepped away, not waiting for a reply.

"Yes, my lord." Meiso watched the portal intently, waiting for the others, or to close the portal.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff