Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 pm
Leaning backwards falling to the ground, she landed on her feet then moved over to Legna. Grabbing her hand she then reached up placing her hand on Tylers' face. Shoving him away by his face she pulled Legna forward with her smiling."Run along, Tyler.. We're busy.."She said acidly before smiling up to Legna childishly. Prothero stood waiting until she returned to his side her arm linked with Legnas' and her other linked with the tall brooding Dragon.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:20 pm
Legna sighed in relif. Thank you Ameri..

Tyler raised an eyebrow then laughed. Same old Ameri.. He muttered to himself. He then caught up to them. Where are you all going? He asked them, standing next to Legna.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:24 pm
Tugging Legna away from Tyler she then placed her to stand inbetween her and Prothero. The young dragonian merely smiled down to her before looking forward. Though Ameri on the other had glanced up to Tyler with stormy eyes clear of her dislike for him."No where your coming.. Now scram.. Your getting in my way.."She growled out her fangs showing as she spoke. Making a shooing motion with her hand she merely glared up to him. Sure, she might've changed forms but she was not at all about to change.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:27 pm
Tyler raised an eyebrow at her. Oh, is that so? Now why can't I come? I might be of assitance. He told her.

Legna looked up at Prothero and grinned slightly at him then looked over at Tyler and Ameri.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:38 pm
Stopping she turned on her heel and reached up snatching his shirt. Tugging him down to her level she glared up into his eyes. There was absolutely only one person she was willing to hit without marshmellows, and it was Tyler. He just got under her skin like no other. Her ruby colored eyes lit up with flames of irritation."Because your already getting in my way, IDIOT! Now you better either go bother someone else before I take Tikami and beat you over the head with it!"Screeched her voice yelling out the word Idiot straight in his face. Shoving him back she made Tikami appear which was her big mallet on a tall skinny little pole. Holding the heavy weapon like it was nothing the glared up into his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:48 pm
Tyler laughed. Okay, okay. Whatever Ameri.. He told her then kissed Legna gently on the cheek and whispered very quietly, I'll see you later..

Legna blushed deeply again. As Tyler kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.

Tyler grinned at Legna then started to walk off.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:17 pm
Ariel turned to Legna, "Ummm... Who was that?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:20 pm
Legna was still watching Tyler walk off then she snapped back to reality and turned to Ariel. Oh.. Um.. That's Tyler.. She told her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm
"Okay..." Suprisingly, Ariel didn't ask anymore questions, she just looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:43 pm
Legna blushed a medium pink as she stared at the ground like Ariel. Tyler just had to come and act like that in front of everyone! What if they suspect it?! That can't happen! It's supposed to be a secret! Well.. Until it happens.. But now something is holding her back from it. Well acctually, someone.. Farren..

((>.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:57 pm
Violeta looked at Legna, "Soooo.... You and Tyler?"

Ariel just looked at Derik and sighed.

((O.O))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:07 pm
Scoffing she slammed her mallet down on the ground in an warning. Slamming it back up to her shoulder she walked forward. Prothero looked to his master before he moved over to her. Lifting her face to him, she then smiled closing her eyes a little. Feeling his hand upon her cheek she opened her eyes smiling a small smile."I'm fine Prothero.. Thankyou for your concern.."She stated softly before catching up with the others. Her mallet disappeared before she smiled a little wrapping her arms around her dragons arm.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Legna jumped in surprise at Violeta's words and she turned and looked at her. Uh-uh.. N-no! She said the turned and started sprinting forward, away from the group. She was a really fast runner.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:19 pm
Violeta looked at Legna running away. "Wow. I just asked a question...."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:21 pm
Derik sighed and shook his head as he saw Legna running away from them. She seemed upset.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games