Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena smiled at Aluna and ruffled the shorter girl's hair gently. "Hey, don't worry, okay? These are good people here. If Azul and Honey will vouch for you, I'm sure nobody will give you trouble. And once we explain everything to Honey, I just know he'll convince Azul to be lenient."

A sly grin covered Lena's face as she looked over her sister. "First things first, though. Not to sound disgustingly girly, but we should give you a complete makeover. The Luna look has to go, Sis, don't you agree?"

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:48 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"The Luna look needs to be stabbed multiple times, then burned, then drowned...I have no idea how I lived like this for so many years. It's so...silly looking..."

Aluna plucked at her clothing irritably and hissed. She despised her current outfit. It was nice looking and all, but it was a Spinatologist outfit. The thing needed to be destroyed.
"On another note, I need to locate a dagger...I need to get that damned mark off of myself."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:02 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Two weeks passed after the liberation of Giza, and finally Lena could see why it had once been called the "crown jewel of the West". Now that the Legions weren't hoarding the wealth and resources for the Spinatologists, the entire city was in better repair. The Temple had been refurbished into an elaborate Town Hall, where Azul and Honey were temporarily running the city until an election could be held for Mayor.

Tender Sugar was doing better business than ever, now that people weren't afraid to leave their homes. As such, Honey was able to pay and care for his employees much better than before. The Guard of Nephthys was back in control as the main law enforcement organization, so crime was at its lowest point ever. Finally, things were looking good for Giza and its residents.

Lena, personally, was also doing well. She continued to work as a guard at Tender Sugar, although much of the security was unnecessary now. She often took Sol out on weekends or just had a drink with her at night after their shifts ended. In fact, she was rarely away from the girl for long.

She and Aluna had gotten a large apartment on the same street as Tender Sugar, right across from the bookstore where Drew used to work and where Valtiel spent most of his days now, feverishly copying her history book and preparing to open the school she'd wanted. Isis had taken over his job as bartender, and was quite good at it.

Aluna had successfully gotten permission from Azul and Honey to stay peacefully in Giza, under the stern command not to make trouble again. Aluna had agreed, and once again her left hand was free of the mark of Spinalogy, instead marred by the scar of the blade that had removed it. But she seemed much happier once the thing was gone.

At the moment, Lena and Aluna were sitting beside the enormous fountain in the Town Square, watching the sunset. "Hey, Allie, what do you think of me running for Mayor?" Lena asked her sister absently, using the nickname she'd come up with.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"Would make sense...The citizens are fond of you, especially those who were trapped in Sekhmet."
Aluna chuckled and ran her fingers through her now cream colored hair. She had completely abandoned the Luna look. It had been starting to bother her.
Since the fall of Naum Kisin, Aluna had been switching between spending most of her time attempting to help repair Sekhmet. Once the old prison had been fixed up, it would officially become part of Giza again. There was very little they could do about its location underground, but it would make a great tourist attraction whenever people starting coming to Giza again. Some of the old prisoners had grown to fond of the place to leave as well. Aluna helped deliver food and other supplies to them every other day.
"I'm surprised Honey and Azul aren't running...The other candidates wouldn't stand a chance...Honey is too fond of his bar to give it up though...I have no idea why Azul isn't running though...Guess she has no interest in it."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

The girl chuckled and adjusted her hat. She'd gotten a new one after everything had settled down, and was even more fond of it than her old one. "Then again, I'm not exactly the diplomatic type... I prefer to let my gun do my persuading."

Lena nodded, considering Aluna's statements before responding with a grin. "Yeah, Azul seems like more of a military leader than a politician, too... Eh, maybe I'll run for the hell of it. See how many dumbasses vote for me..." Lena frowned a bit. "Wonder who else is going to run..." The woman looked up when she saw Jennifer's brother Riley running toward her. "Hey, kiddo, what's up?"

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

"Lena! Aluna!" Riley finally located the two women lounging near the fountain. When he skidded to a halt in front of them, he panted for a moment, resting one hand on his knee and holding up the other as if to say, 'Give me a moment'.

When he could speak, the little boy stood up straight and gripped Lena's hand, tugging on her insistently. "Miss Lena, you and Aluna have to come right now! Honey said so! He said it's ur... urg... important!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"Urgent, sweetie...The word you're looking for is urgent."
Aluna chuckled and stood, picking up Riley once she was upright. The little boy had already run far enough. The least she could do was carry him. Out of force of habit, once Lena was up too, she began leading the way back to the bar. She still hadn't managed to get out of all of her leader-like habits.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena shot a worried look at her sister and nodded to the boy. "Okay, don't get your ******** boxers in a twist, kid... I'm comin'." Lena leaped to her feet and ran toward the bar, following her older sister (who, in spite of her smaller stature, was quite the runner). She went straight to Honey, worried out of her mind now.

"What the ******** is going on, Honey?" she demanded of the bar owner.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:31 pm
User Image
Honeybee

"Oh?....There's just an army of god only knows how many crazy Spinatologists coming to kill us all....And I made cookies~! They're really yummy~!"

Honey chuckled and offered the plate of cookies to Lena. Really, he was worried about the army of doom coming their way, but he wasn't going to show it. He didn't want to risk stressing the others out more than he had to. The male brushed his bangs out of his eyes and smiled softly.
"Azul is about to issue the order. Civilians and children are to hide within Sekhmet. Those who are able to fight are to remain here and try to fend the army off..."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

".....s**t..." Lena took her hat off, ran a hand through her hair, and put her hat back on before snatching a cookie and ramming it into her mouth. To her surprise, the cookies were actually really good.

"Okay... How many, and when will they be here?" Lena asked in a low voice, passing the cookie plate to Riley, who ran off with it yelling for Isaac to come share. She realized the poor kid might never have seen a cookie before today; things like sugar had been scarce until very recently. 'Damn... We have to stop them. We just have to. There's no other choice. I won't let this kid... These kids... Get their lives ruined just as things were getting better.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Within the week...Roughly 50,000...I can already sense them..."
Isis ran her fingers through her hair and sighed. It wasn't like they could just abandon Giza. There was nowhere else they could go. She shook her head and allowed her ears to fall flat against her head. Things were not looking good.
"...We need a way to decrease their numbers before they reach the city...It'll be a slaughter otherwise."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

"Yeah, I have a plan about that," the usually-quiet girl spoke up from beside Isis. She was no longer as terrified of people as before, not since the night of the worst attack on the bar, but still didn't enjoy talking to more than one person at a time. Jennifer glanced down at her hands, which were twisting together nervously, and then forced herself to look back up at the others.

"There's a certain kind of inedible weed that grows on the outskirts and just outside the gates of Giza. It'll take some manpower, but if we collect that and grind it to a powder, we can make crude and cheap bombs. There are a couple of citizens with the power of flight... We could easily decrease their numbers that way. It's not much, but it might also buy us some time."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"Great idea, dearie. The bombs and the desert itself should buy us just enough time to get our forces together...We need to gather the fliers and the weeds...Sooner would be better than later. It would be in our best interest to begin working on the bombs now..."
Aluna smiled slightly before bowing and showing herself out of the bar. She was going to start gathering the weeds. The others could join her whenever they felt like it. Along the way, she would also try to gather a group of people to help her out.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer blushed at having her idea praised and lowered her eyes, dazed for a moment. She snapped back to reality soon enough, though, and grabbed several burlap sacks from behind the counter before following after Aluna silently. She also stopped by the coat hanger near the door and grabbed her cloak. It wasn't much, but it would provide her fair skin with at least some protection from the sun. It was far too hot to wear a coat or robe.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"I'll go fill in Azul..."
Isis bowed and left the bar with Issac following close behind. She highly doubted they would be needed there today. Once word of the coming war got out, the citizens would be too busy preparing themselves to stop by Tender Sugar.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games