Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 pm
Remy stared in shock where the girl had been before falling to his knees. I almost got shived in the neck. God? Thank you for Lily, I mean it. Remy thought with a sigh of relief before looking up at Lily. "Thanks for the save, if you hadn't torched her I'd probably be dead right now." Remy said with relief.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:12 pm
Lilly let the gun in her hands fall to her side as she massaged her wrist. Tossing that lighter backwards had been necessary, but it could have been done better. "No problem. You saved Kari." It seemed like the whole group had saved each other multiple times already. She had no doubt that it would continue. With a sigh she looked from the grave to the pile of dirt and then to Jake and listened to what he said. "I agree." Lilly smiled, glad that the night had lost some of its tension, and started day-dreaming about her bed and its many pillows.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:16 pm
After the fire died out, Jake had begun refilling the hole. Once that was finished, he went and started repacking his car. He sat on the hood, pulling out a flash light and looking into the journal. He seemed a bit..bothered by something. But he didn't speak out right away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari helped refill the hole with dirt, patting down the top. She moved to sit beside Jake on the hood of his car. "Something wrong?" She asked quietly.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:20 pm
Lilly, who'd been collecting the spent shells from the guns with her gloved hands, looked up as Kari sat down next to Jake. He did look worried about something. She picked up the last shell and tossed it into a nearby bag, with the rest of the evidence of their night, and started over toward the car.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:22 pm
"This Journal is filled with that Hunters stuff...he's been doing research on Brooks Hollow for months..following trails of all kinds of creatures." He said, closing the journal. "What if the ghost isn't the only thing around here? If these trails prove true...we're in the middle of a feast..and we're the main course."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:28 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari looked mildly worried, her shock still fresh in her mind. "We have to do something then. We can't let more people get hurt, when they know nothing that's happening. Like the poor janitor. He didn't deserve that."

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:29 pm
I could use a drink, or a girl to keep me company. Remy thought with a sigh as he began putting things away. He glanced over at Jake's car and saw Kari then Lily heading over to him. "Man, that guy gets all the girls. Remy thought with a sigh, looked like he had struck out, for now at least.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:38 pm
I don't know, that janitor wasn't exactly a nice guy... Lilly found herself next to Kari, trying to look over the other girl's lap to see the journal in Jake's hand, and to see Jake. "I don't mind kicking some more supernatural a**." Her gun was in one hand, and the bag of spent shells and full ones in the other. Honestly, she hadn't had this much excitement in a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:52 pm
Jake sighed and looked up at the sky. It was pretty, seeing all the stars in Brooks Hollow. "Well..we'll deal with it when we get to it." he said and got off the hood of his car. "I think I know what we can do with that skeleton.." He said, getitng back in his car. He drove back to old house, with who ever wanted to join. He got the skeleton situated in the backyard..and then burned it. He stood to the side..watching it. A proper funeral..for a hunter. I guess...we take where you left off...  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:57 pm
Lilly watched the skeleton burn from the back porch, ignoring the nagging buzz of her phone going off in her back pocket. Stupid anxious parents. Told them I'd be home whenever, that's a time, right? She'd finally taken the gloves off and now they sat nicely folded in the bag at her feet. She'd stuffed the sawn off gun into her backpack along ith some shells, in case she wanted them anytime soon or something. She couldn't exactly carry it home in the open.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:12 pm
Kari leaned against the railing of the back porch, watching the skeleton burn. She felt bad for the guy. "Wonder what killed him....." She murmured quietly to herself. Was it the ghost? Or was it something completely normal like a heart attack?  

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm
Remy stood in silence as he watched the skeleton burn. His mind was on normal teenager matters. Man, I haven't had a date in a while, I wonder if I should ask either Kari or Lily, and if not them I've got a list. Remy thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:39 pm
Jake looked back over at Kari and walked over to her, leaning against the railing with her as he looked back at the burning body. "So...now that you've gotten a taste of the real thing...you still going to try and bring a werewolf home to mom?" he asked, trying to cheer her up a little. She had bee the most excited out of all of them..and this was a pretty rough experience.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:58 pm
Remy sat down and stared at the fire.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games