Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 pm
They both looked at each other, equally confused. The touched their fingertips together and a small, steady flame grew in their hands. They both stared in wonder. It was like they just knew what to do all of a sudden. "Wow, this is amazing." Len nodded in agreement as he fed it more, making it bigger, the room's temperature rising.

Luna gasped in awe, she wondered if there was a reason they all came together. If there was a way they could all combine their powers to create one big attack. She decided to share that idea if the opportunity came.

The two tiny demons leading Devon led him through the door way of Hades' throne. He noticed Theras sitting in the corner, sharpening his scythe. Great, just great. Devon approached Hades, bowing slightly in respect of his power. He hated doing it, but it was custom when meeting on these terms. He stood straight, waiting to be spoken too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 pm
"Now, I belive it's time for us to aquaint everyone to each other, don't you agree?" Jason smiled at the group of new people.

Gerad nodded. "I am Gerad Agosi, child of Athena. Nice to meet all of you." Gerad bowed and stood back up.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:56 pm
Luna curtseyed since Gerad bowed. "I'm Luna Marine, daughter of Poseidon. Outside waiting is my compainion Oceanas."
Len and Ren let the fire die out, the room going back to its normal tempurature. "I'm Len, and she is Ren" He motioned towards his sister. "We're the twins on Apollo."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 pm
Rhi looked around sheepishly, "I... I'm Rhiannis, but call me Rhi. I'm here so it must mean I'm the daughter of someone, but I wouldn't know who that is."  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:24 pm
. confused Yumia?:.

Yumia had wondered roads looking for a town to rest or, get a good drink. Wondering for hours if a town was even close. When she noticed someone else on the road, grabbing the base of her sword and concentrating on the boy; he was quite frustrated, she felt something about him was very familiar. I wonder who he belongs to; his things are about to be mine. She clutched her sword and followed him quietly. I feel like I'm on the hunt.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:09 pm
Deimos stopped dead his tracks.
"What is it, Deimos?" Cedric asked, not bothering to stop and hardly looking over his shoulder.

There's someone following us
, replied the dog.
"It isn't Hades' kids again, is it?" Cedric also stopped, now turning fully to look at his dog.
Deimos sniffed the air,
No.
"Then I can't be bothered."
Just because it is the children of the Underworld, doesn't mean they aren't dangerous, Deimos warned, Besides, I feel like they have a connection to us somehow.
Cedric sighed, "Fine, I'll be even more on my guard than I was before." He loosened his sword, drumming his fingers playfully on the hilt and continued walking, Deimos bounding over to catch up.

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Robotic Kitoko

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm
. confused Yumia?:.

A dog? How did I not notice it? Yumia moved around the road getting closer. She unsheathed her sword and approached the boy and his pet. "State your name what this..." she looked at the dog. "Thinga name is and what you're doing." She was primed for a fight but, didn't want to start anything useless. "What's a boy like you doing out this late." She ignored the tugging feeling of his familiarity. "Humans don't belong in the dark." scoffed at him. Looking him up and down he was going to be a good opponent if one at all. The dog put her at a slight disadvantage number wise. She thought it made a much more exciting fight when the numbers were against you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:37 am
"Why should I tell my name to a passing stranger on the road?" Cedric said coolly, "And who are you calling 'boy'? I'm at least 5 years older than you, probably more." Deimos raised his hackles and started to snarl, as if sensing an inevitable fight. Cedric motioned at his sword, "You see this? It's been the cause of death for so many people who have come across my path with ill intentions. Don't expect special treatment because you're a girl." He walked past the girl, sizing up his possible opponent as he brushed by her. Deimos is right, he thought to himself, There is something familiar about her.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games