Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna glared at Reelo as he shot down every word she said. She was usually a very mild person, but right now Reelo had just stepped over the line of what she was willing to take. He'd made light of the girls' argument, he'd put her down again, and he'd said they were bad people. She got to her feet and yanked the male away from Dali, pulling him to his feet and shoving him against the cell door.

"What the ******** gives you the right to criticize every word I say? Just because you're old? Well, old man, I don't know what kind of s**t you did to others in your life, but I can tell that Melanie and Dalila were good people, in spite of the people like you trying to bring them down! Ha! I think there's a good reason you can't get through the bars, you closed-minded little piece of..." Marianna struggled to control herself, to stem the flow of anger, and speak rationally, but it wasn't coming easy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:07 am
User Image
Jordan.

The queen entered the cell block without a word, eying each of the prisoners with a dull curiosity. He wasn't in his usual dress and heels, surprisingly. Jordan had chosen to wear a simple red tank-top, a black coat, pair of shorts, and for some reason he was carrying a black bag. He hadn't even bothered with shoes. Judging by his appearance, the male could have just rolled out of bed and decided to come down to the prison to visit the humans.

"Hello, children...I have a special treat for you today...Your demons will arrive a bit later than usual...I have decided to put on a special show for you."

The cell block went dark, only to light back up a few moments later. All of the prisoners had been transferred into Marianna's cell and nailed to the floor. Though it wasn't really necessary, Jordan had chained them as well. He didn't want them to escape. Only Marianna was left untouched.

"There is no escaping...No matter how much you stuggle, you won't break free..."

Jordan turned to Marianna, chuckling softly and offering up an almost pleasant smile.

"Iga will not be coming for you today...I'll be the one to torture you instead."

Out of nowhere, the queen lashed out, lifting the girl up by her neck and pinning her to the wall, using his free hand to chain her in place. The chains would be removed later, but for now they would have to do. He removed a hammer and several nails from his coat and went to work, slowly but surely nailing the female to the wall, targeting her joints. It took him nearly fifteen minutes to complete his task. When he was done, he removed the chains, leaving the nails to support the full weight of her body.

"There~! Now we can begin..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna bit her lip until it bled, trying not to scream in pain as she was slowly nailed to the wall. She whimpered as each nail went in. When he finished, she finally found the ability to speak. "Please... Please don't hurt the others... I'll take whatever you were planning to do to them, just don't hurt them..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Jordan.

The Queen smiled softly, leaning in close enough so only Marianna could hear him and lowing his voice to a whisper.

"Good girl...You've almost figured it out...The others have yet to understand though...I'm sorry, sweetie...But through you, I'm going to make them understand..."

Jordan giggled, removing the first of what would become an almost frightening amount of small hooks from the bag, slowly fishing through Marianna's flesh for...something. It was difficult to tell what it was he was looking for.

At the end of stage one, when every hook had found its mark, the queen grabbed what appeared to be a series of fishing lines that had been attached to them and yanked them out, taking all of Marianna's veins with them. Jordan's reason for not dressing like he normally would have became apparent at that point. The amount of blood spilling out of the female would have killed her, had Jordan not been keeping her alive.

Unfortunately for Marianna, Stage One wasn't the end. Jordan wasn't going to allow her to die until she had gone through all four stages of the torture.

"Lucky for you, I only have enough hooks left to complete stage two...I'll need to use a knife for stage three....Stage four...Well...You'll feel it when the time comes...You won't have any eyes left to see with..."

The targets of the second stage were far more obvious than the first. He was going for organs, Marianna's tongue, and her eyes. Just like before, they were torn out when Jordan was done. This time though, he felt it necessary to taunt the other prisoners, as if it wasn't bad enough they were stuck on the blood covered floor.

"You know, dearies...Any one of you could end this...Just keep struggling against those bindings~! They're bound to come off eventually..."

The male's voice was laced with sarcasm. Apparently there was something he wanted them to understand, but he wasn't about to come right out and say it. The prisoners had to figure it out on their own.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila was screaming at the blood that was being spilled, her stomach churning violently at the sight of it all. "Please! Stop it! She's just a kid! Please, she doesn't deserve this! Stop hurting her! Please, I'll take it! Just stop hurting her! She's just a kid! Naomi! Naomi help us!" She screamed frantically, not wanting to bear the sight of the poor girl being so horrifically tortured.

She fought against the nails and chains, desperate to get free and stop the demon from hurting the girl anymore than what she ahd gone through. "Please! Stop killing her! Kill me! I'm older! I've lived through more! JUST STOP HURTING HER DAMMIT!!" She yelled and tried to rip her arms from the floor to stop the male as she sobbed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna would have time later to figure out what the Queen was talking about. But for now, her mind was consumed by the horrors she was undergoing. She screamed wordlessly as she endured things that a normal human would die instantly from, refusing to let herself beg for mercy or to have someone take her place.

By the time Dali offered to take her place, Marianna was unable to speak or see, but she shook her head weakly. 'No... I have to do this... I can't let any of them get hurt when he's satisfied with hurting just me...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:42 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila was trying to find a way to tear the pinned parts of her body off. Maybe it would kill her and she would come back unpinned and able to help. She felt herself crying harder and saw the head shake from the bloody and mauled girl, causing her to roar in anger much like her lioness. "DAMMIT MARIANNA!! DON'T JUST TAKE IT! FIGHT! HIM! FIGHT HIM AND DON'T YOU QUIT ON US! YOU BROUGHT US TOGETHER DAMN YOU! I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU TAKE THIS IF I CAN HELP IT! YOU'RE A ******** KID! KIDS SHOULDN'T DEAL WITH THIS s**t!" She yelled at her, feeling her shoulders yank out of their sockets from her struggling. "WE CAN'T DO THIS ALONE! I NEED TO KEEP MELANIE SAFE AND I WON'T JUST LEAVE YOU BEHIND! YOU MATTER, SO START MATTERING TO YOU!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

"Kiss my a** why don't you? This is hell- I'll admit I was not the nicest person in life...But for you to claim you were good is a lie." Reelo allowed himself to be pushed against the bars, eying her coolly while she screamed at him. He liked her anger, chances are she was just hiding guilt from him so that was fine...besides, he tried not to hit girls if possible. When Jordan came in he gagged, his eye twitching at the male up until the room went black and he had appeared on the floor, pinned there harshly. For some reason it didn't hurt like he had expected it would, but the girl..that was a different story. "Aye- don't you all in here have anything else to do?" He scowled, wriggling under his nails and wincing. It hurt to fight them..he had enough hurt in him already to want to fight them anymore than he had to. The back of his head was starting to soak in the tortured female's blood when he suddenly snapped his head up, eyes small slits at the words coming from Jordan's mouth. It was almost a taunt, the demon wanted them to try and save her....but why? "Delila, shut up will you?....your wasting your time, there is nothing we can do...even IF we got off of this ******** floor....do you really think you can beat him?" Reelo emphasized that last bit, staring at Jordan coldly. It was an obvious taunt structured to make them challenge his power, Reelo would not oblige- as he had said...defeating a demon was an impossibility here.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:41 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Without her familiar to pull away her stronger emotions, she was getting livid at her inability to free herself to save Ri. She turned to Reelo and almost wished she could rip his head off. "And why don't you grow some balls you a**! She's taking this for us! This is on your hands because you treat her like she's nothing! Is it any wonder why you can't get through the bars?! Stop worrying about how you will end up and start caring about others! We're dead Reelo! What is it to us if we keep dying?! I'd rather die protecting someone than be cozy and let them suffer! Do you know what it is to be beaten and tied up for months?! BY YOUR FAMILY?! She is one of us, so treat her as such! You think that magick and power is everything? IT'S NOT! STOP BEING SO DAMN SELFISH AND CARE ABOUT SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF! I won't let Eblis touch Melanie because I care about her! Her being family makes it my job even more so! You are an adult, so be one! Don't stand aside and let someone else die without trying your damndest to stop it! You're just as bad as a demon if you do!" She raged at him before continuing her struggle to rip her own body off of the floor, trying anything she could to get to the girl.

She turned her gaze back to the demon and his captive as she felt her wounds tearing from her struggles. "Let her go and do it to me! I will take it! I don't care about the pain, just stop hurting her! She's gone through enough! LET HER GO YOU ******** a*****e! KILL ME AND LET HER GO!" She kept screaming at him as she felt her body leaking more blood.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

He was really becoming fed up with being reminded that he was unable to pass through the bars- as though that made him less than they were, and more importantly than that...she had called him cowardly. Reelo tilted his head towards her, ignoring the blood that would soak the side of his face and smiled somberly, almost as though the entire situation were different and they were somewhere much nicer. "No, My family never tied me up...they never neglected me...my father never beat me and my mother never attempted to starve me to death. I wasn't good enough for that." He rattled against the nails holding him to the floor, the grinding of bone and the spurting of blood following his effort. He stopped at one point and cried out, slowing his breathing down to an almost sleep like state...and then he pulled his hands from the floor and the stakes, an inhuman scream escaping his lips as he did so. Reelo had no intention of saving Marianna- he didn't even try, but to prove his point and plunge the others into despair..he would stand. The male sat up and stared at the torn mess of flesh that was his palms, one of the stakes had gone clear through, the other was still imbedded in his hand. He growled, working his mind up for the next hurtle of pain and pulling feverishly at the spikes in his legs, freeing only one before he went completely silent and sat hunched over the remaining spike shaking in frustration. He couldn't do it...Reelo looked up at Jordan and then noted he was still also chained, cracking the bone in his left foot as he stood without removing the spike and almost fell back where he was. "You see...I'm selfish..I'm a horrible person..But I'm stronger than you are." He looked down on Delila, his green eyes showing his hatred for what she had made him do and what he was now going to have to do. He raised the hand still dawning the spike and stared at Jordan, lunging at the demon and falling flat on his face on account of the chains that bound him, falling just short....and then he reached out and slammed the spike down on Jordan's foot furiously, roaring as he did so.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:49 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She was stunned that he had gotten free, but that's where her postive emotion for him ended. She felt her hand tearing more and could almost pull it off of the nail in her right hand. "Oh yeah, strong. Big deal! What is strength without compassion?! You are a demon. Nothing more than one of our tormentors. Eb." She hissed at him as she ripped her right hand up and off of the nail and screamed.

She glared at him and didn't offer praise when he struck the Queen. She could only compare him to the being she had giving him a name after, Eblis. Cold, heartless, and selfish. She could not care a bit about someone who would let a girl seven years his junior be tortured and then tell her not to do anything. "You are an animal Eb. You care only about yourself. Demon that you are would sell us out in a heartbeat if it would help you. I can't trust you. I won't trust you. You are just like Eblis, little Eb. Sacarfice someone else for your own gain." She told him coldly as her magick crackled and flared around her body, small mint green fires playing on her skin. She was getting too angry but she didn't care. She wanted to stop Jordan and save Ri, and Melanie. She would save him too because it was the right thing to do, but she would not enjoy it.

She yanked out the nail in her left hand and screamed again. "STOP HURTING HER!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:30 pm
User Image
Jordan.

"Your bravery is lost on me, children...I'm no demon."

Jordan stared at the spike curiously for a few moments, not even seeming to register any form of pain from it. He sighed and shook his head. All it took was a simple wave of his hand and they were pinned to the ground again. The spike had vanished from his foot. There was no blood or visible wound even. Only one of them seemed to be making any real progress. Melanie hadn't screamed and had stopped thrashing about after his taunt.

He couldn't release her yet though. The other two still had to figure it out. The queen chose to forget about Marianna for the time being, slowly approaching Reelo and kneeling down in the blood so he was closer to being on his level.

"You're never going to get out at this rate...And you, she who doesn't know how to shut the ******** up...You're just as bad."

Jordan glanced at Marianna, then at Melanie. Both of them had behaved so well...

"Alright...We're going to switch things up a bit...I'm content with two out of four...As for you, Reelo and Dalila...I believe some form of punishment is in order..."

The area went dark again, though this time it only lit back up for two of the prisoners. Jordan had left Melanie and Marianna, both alive and well, in the cell next to the one they had been in. The other cell remained shrouded in black. Within the darkness, Jordan had finally removed the illusion that had been holding Reelo and Dali to the ground.

"Convince the human mind its bound and it'll hurt itself trying to break free...Had you two actually taken the time to think, or in Reelo's case, not be completely selfish...You would have been able to break the illusion by yourselves, like the other girl. Instead, you both ended up with all of those wounds..."

Jordan brushed his bangs out of his eyes and approached the area where the bars to the cell Marianna and Melanie were in should have been.

"The rules of the game have changed...You two will have to depend on one another to escape this place. There is no getting out alone. Injuries will be shared. Should one of your happen to break a leg, the other's leg will break itself in response. Any negative emotions you might have will only make the punishment worse. If you die, you will be brought back again. You will have to repeat the process again until you escape...Good luck."

Jordan passed through the darkness into the next cell, smiling cheerfully at Marianna and Melanie when he saw them.

"I must say, I'm quite impressed with you two...You've both done extremely well...Soon, you might even be able to escape this place...Now we just have to wait for the other two to join us."

After Jordan left the dark area, the punishment began. The queen leaving had been the trigger. The walls began to move, aimlessly at first, but before long it took an interest in Dali and Reelo. For a split second the movement stopped, then the shadows made their moved, lashing out in several different ways in an attempt to destroy the humans: clawing, tearing, and in some cases even biting. Whatever appealed to that particular shadow.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

XxXxFortexXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

"I've already come to terms with that..thanks." Despite the situation, and the fact that he wanted to cry at Jordan's words- Reelo laughed, uncontrollably. He looked over at Delila as he did so, in between sputters managing to insult her. "She who knows not how to shut the ******** up...I like that.." He stopped laughing when he was told he was going to be punished again. The male looked around the darkness, noting his arms and legs were no longer bound and clenched his fists. If he were going to be tortured anymore, the male had arrived at a well placed decision to try and hit whomever was killing him. Reelo growled at the rules being laid out before him and took a bold step towards Jordan, locking eyes with the male. "I'm not playing your stupid game!" He called to someone that had already left, looking back at Delila as the shadows started to encircle them. "This is your fault...I should have just laid there and stayed quiet....And now we get the special treatment all because you wanted to play hero! Figures that-" He stopped, ducking the first clawed shadow that lashed out at his face and then the next one, a large curved jaw reaching for his arm. The shadows had surrounded them it seemed and the male quickly positioned himself as far from them as possible...essentially pinning himself in the middle of the room. "How are we supposed to escape this?" He asked to no one, contemplating something odd as yet another shadow reached out, this one apparently shaped like a dagger. He hadn't been lucky enough to avoid this attack and received a large gash on the arm for his failure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:51 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila shuddered in the darkness and when she could see again, she was with Reelo. She saw Melanie in the other cell and wanted to rush over, until she heard the rules and glared at both men. "I have to work with him?! Fry me now and get it over with." She muttered and then heard Reelo's accusations as she began to avoid the shadows. "At least I have balls Eb! You would just let a girl seven years younger than you get tourtured and do nothing! I won't let anyone be hurt!" She yelled back at him, before a large gash opened on her left arm, provoking a scream. "Ahh! Reelo! Stop being so damn bone-headed!" She called to him and jumped out of the way of a shadow hand, trying to track their movements.

She minced herself into the middle with the male, ducking and weaving to avoid more injuries. She closed her eyes for a moment and turned, knocking him down swiftly and dropping with him to keep him from losing his head from behind. "Watch your back!" She hissed at him before feeling a dagger slash her leg and biting back a scream. "Dammit! I can't even get ******** coffee before this s**t?!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
Jordan.

Jordan had already started to work on his latest task: measuring both Melanie and Marianna to get a basic idea as to what size clothing they were going to need. It wasn't like the queen had anything better to do. He might as well try to make them look pretty.

"My younger sister's chest is a size larger than yours, Melanie, but I'm sure one of her dresses will fit you....As for you, Ri, I'm going to have to have one of my demons find something that fits you..."

The queen left the cell for a few minutes, returning with two dresses and another bag. He handed off the dresses to their new owners before pulling back his hair and digging through the bag in search of a brush.

"The dresses should fit...and one of the demons will be bringing food down soon...Whenever those two finally escape, I'll locate something for them to wear too...Over a week in the same clothing...Definitely not sanitary..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games