Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura whined softly and put her paws on Lulu's shoulders, licking up her tears gently. "Don't cry, Mistress Lulu... He sounds like a bad, bad man, not a nice man like Kevin at all..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:11 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu creied harder and told her back, "He's not bad, he's evil! He sold us! He sold me! I'm tired of him owning me! HE IS NOT MY OWNER!" She yelled, and heard a soft click from her collar seconds before it fell off of her arm. "Wha..? No.. Way...... That... It was my voice... the whole... time...?" She asked in a very soft and pain filled voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gasped when she saw Lulu's 'collar' fall off and hurried over to the girl, embracing her and Sakura gently. "Oh, Lulu, I'm so proud of you... You got free of that awful man all on your own... I promise, we'll get Lokita back, so don't you worry, sweetheart..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:03 pm
Old Man

User Image

Brian walked outside, a woried expression on his face. "Sirrah? Is Ash supposed to sound so drunk? Her speech is slurred.... is that from a concusion?" He asked, his eyes trained oon the woman he was speaking to.

Erin had gotten a slight response out of the half conscious girl, but neither of them could make sense of it because of how slurred the speech was. "Erin is worried.... So am I..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah stood and kissed Lulu's forehead, then followed Brian into the house to take a look at Ash. "Yes, this is a concussion. All we can do is give her time. Don't let her fall asleep, Brian, okay? I'll check on her again later and see if she's improving."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

The moment Sirrah had stepped out of sight, Lulu was gone, running towards where her twin's scent was lingering. She kept going, running into the business distict and stopping outside the main research lab for Chanchung Enterprises. As she stooped down to avoid sight, she sniffed, trying to relocate the scent from before, waiting and hoping that it wasn't a scent trap.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin wrapped her arms around her semi-catatonic girlfriend and kissed her cheek lightly. "You don't have to stay here if you don't want to, Brian, since I won't be leaving Ash's side for a second."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura had only turned around for one moment to chase a cat, and when she looked back Lulu was gone, her scent leading away from the house. She ran up the steps and into the house, pawing desperately at Sirrah's leg. "Sirrah! Sirrah! Lulu ran away!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah gasped at Sakura's news and ran from the house, looking around frantically as panic began to cloud her mind. "Lulu! Lulu Shadowstrike!" she cried, praying that the little girl hadn't run very far and would come back when she heard her calling. She ran back into the house and straight to Kevin, nearing hyperventilation. "Kevin... Lulu ran off... Oh, gods, she's gone to find Lokita... Kevin... What do we do? This is all my fault, I never should have left her out there alone! If anything h-happens to her it... It's my fault..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:00 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony flew into the huse, three other Dragons coming in fast behind her, a fourth brining up the far rear. "Aunt Sirrah! I got a broken message from Ash, what happened? I couldn't understand anything after a bit, and there was yelling......" Her voice trailed off when she saw the girl in question and her other Aunt on the couch, Satoshi looking livid, and a sort of sad look in his eyes as he looked at her, and then she heard Nina yell, "WHERE DID THEY TAKE LOKI?!"

Harmony felt like her world had just shattered, that nothing was right and the floor had just dropped away. "Lo... Ki.... missing...? JORDEN!!!!!!!!!! JORDEN!! Get in here now! Lokita was taken!! Toby! Lina! Gospind! What are we going to do?!?! Uncle Kevin! Where the hell is Uncle Kevin?!" She screamed in panic, her own guards restraining the frantic Queen.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:15 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

She moved past guards and entered the building, silent as a shadow as she followed the scent down halls and rooms. Finally, she saw a male slip out of a room that the scent was rushing from and she went in, rushing into a dark and well hidden corner. Lulu saw two men standing near her sister, who looked terrified, but unharmed. As she edged closer, she felt ehr ears twitch to tune into their words. "You know, we ain't supposed to touch this one. I really hate that rule."

"Yeah, I mean the other one is the good one I hear. She was the best sell for years when he had them. I just want a small..." He leaned in close and licked the neko girl's neck, making her scream and trash in the bonds, Lulu stooping down and gripping onto a long rod, the end tipped like a spear. "Taste..."

"Mmmm... I wanna taste too...? What... the.... f....?" The first man asked his voice strained and confused as the sharp tip sprouted from his chest, then he fell, the neko pulling it out of his back and she slashed it across his skull, the head spewing blood every where as she growled at the men, murder in her eyes and heart. "Lokita!" she hissed, dropping the weapon and working to free the younger one.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:21 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita mewled weakly, the drugs still making it hard to focus on things as it clawed at her once more. "Lu..? Help...... Tired......" She saw something in the shadows moving behind her sister, but the drugs were making it hard to think at all. "Shadow.... behind...." She muttered, then was pulled back into darkness.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:26 pm
Dr. James Bennet

User Image

He moved in behind her and whispered into her ear, "Mmmmm... Good to see you little gift. I get the first taste of you before you go on the market...." and shoved a needle into her back, pushing the plunger all the way down.

He caught the girl as she collapsed, her eyes wide and her body awake,m but she was effectively paralyzed, not able to move from the shoulders down, and even her head must have felt heavy. "I'm going to enjoy this little girl..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:32 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu felt her body give out and was forced to lay in the man's arma as his hands roved her body, her eyes full of tears as he set her into a chair. "Please........" She begged, and heard him reply, "I won't yet. You're dear uncle jackass is coming. I want him to see this. See? Here he is, speeding to get here now." He said and pointed to something out of ehr vision, and he lifted her head to show Lulu the red light camera of Kevin's car moving faster than it had to get home.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:36 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was trying to push the gas pedel through the floor boards in his efforts to get to the lab. He knew Bennet would be there. Most of his drunken rants had been about the Naruses, and he was in a hurry to get his nieces. He sped throgh the toll gates and into the doors, shocked that no guards made a move to stop him but not slowing at all. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" He shouted, looking for a clue as to where they were.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games