Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:37 pm
Maneki's eyes went wide when Hades appeared. He stepped back in respect allowing him to handle the situation. He knew not to try to upstage him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:41 pm
"Ah. I showed up on the scene around 15000 years ago. I can't really remember where, I think Egypt or Sumeria. Being able to reattach lost limbs really makes you a good soldier. I was actually in Russia once, I fought in the October Revolution. Now that was a bunch of Bolshevik"

Coming across the door, Quincy walked up to it and rapped on it a few times. "No one's home." He quipped.  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm
Hades walked over to his daughter and helped her to her feet. She wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled up at him. "Thank you, father." "I'm going to give you a hell hound more powerful than that one." He said and a hell hound as big as a garbage truck walked out of a fiery door. "This is Mina. She knows better than Syn and is more than powerful enough to kill him." Hades then turned to Maneki and gave a slight smile then vanished. Emma giggled, she knew what that smile meant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:56 pm
Transforming a part of his shoulder into a rpg launcher I said, "step back" then he launched a grenade at the door blowing it apart. With splinters flying everywhere Astro walked forward and through the door. There was a large empty room on the other side.  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:00 pm
Maneki took another step back as an even bigger dog appeared. It was like jumping out of a frying pan into the fire. A very intense feeling of unease washed over him when Hades smiled at him before vanishing. He had no idea what it was supposed to mean and Emma's giggling wasn't helping. "Ummm...Emma..what was that about?"

Erra followed the two into the room not really paying attention to their stories. He examined the runes all over the wall of the room. They were similiar to the ones in the room he was born in, but he had no idea what they meant. It seemed that brief changing in language was a fluke after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 pm
"Nice work." Quincy walked through into the room. "I wonder what that is." He said as he wandered up to a group of large carvings. "You should come see if you recognize some of these..." He called out to Astro.  

aamiller321

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 pm
Astro looked over the room, seeing nothing of importance in it he headed back down the hallway to the chamber of passages, this time he took the farthest passage to the left.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:09 pm
Emma bowed at Mina who bowed back. Emma then turned and smiled at Maneki, "He likes you. Maybe you'll get a life or two back. He doesn't even like my siblings."  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:13 pm
"Fine, just walk away. I'll catch up anyway..." He grumbled as he trailed Astro. "You really shouldn't leave a guy hanging like that, haven't you ever seen any horror movies? The lone, handsome stranger always gets killed first!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 pm
maneki sighed in relief. He plopped down and wiped the sweat from his brow "good because I think I might have lost a few just now" Thinking about it Maneki didn't recall every meeting any of Emma's siblings "you and your siblings aren't very close are they? I don't think I've ever even seen them before"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 pm
Erra looked behind him and noticed the others had left. He tried to catch up as best he could but ended up choosing the wrong path when he got back to the main chamber and got split up from them. "what is this?" he asked to no one in particular as he explored down the hallway. However he reached another room just like the other except this one was bathed in a purple glow cast by a large crystal ball in the center of the room. "what is this?" he asked crawling up to it. Slowly he placed his hand on it and heard a voice ring out inside his head "hello young one" Erra went to withdraw his hand but couldn't "what are you?" the voice rang out in his head even louder than the first time "wouldn't you rather learn who you were?" Slowly Erra nodded his head "yes....I want to know....who am I" The voice in his head chuckled and a sudden warmth started to spread over Erra "let me in and everything will be clear" Erra didn't know what to think at first. But slowly he closed his eyes and embraced the warmth. All the light drained from the ball and entered Erra's body causing Erra to fall limp to the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:22 pm
"You seen the shining? Yeah based on me pulling pranks on guests. Now let's see what's behind door number two" Astro blew open the door at the end of the hall way, again another empty room however this had a door at the other side. "Let's see what behind this door"  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:23 pm
"No, they hate me because I'm the only one father likes." Emma tapped her sides and looked around. "Who has my bag?" Phynix brought it over. Emma was relieved, "Thanks." She scribbled a note on some paper and dropped it in. "Some of my siblings are monsters." Emma sighed, "I wish they didn't hate me like they do..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:29 pm
Maneki laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head "yeah I don't get it...I mean your allways so nice to everyone its hard to think someone couldn't like you..." He could probably guess exactly why her siblings hated her without her needing to tell him. well for all her quirks hanging around her was at least pretty exiting if not terrifying.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:31 pm
"Has it ever occurred to you that there may be a young, fair maiden behind the door that you might accidentally blow up?" Quincy asked as he stepped into the new room. "And why does it smell like lilacs in here?" He wondered.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games