Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
DNA laboratory (yup I'm bringing it back and i need people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:02 pm
Jackal took a deep breathe and calmed down. "Fine. But I have one rule, as of now. The rule is that fox brat remains away from me, lest I decided to get us some food, and one less mouth to feed."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:12 pm
she sighed lightly, releived that she wouldnt have to fight jackal.
"good. now, come on, sit, there are alot of things that need to be discussed....CONNOR! come here, we need to talk to you!"  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Ominelle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 pm
Theia stuck her tongue out at Jackal, and laughed manically.

Ash notcied that nothing much was going on, so he decide to try and inject a patient himself. He walked into the holding cell, and noticed the one sitting in the corner. She looked like she wouldn't fight as much as the others had. Though he couldn't stand what was happening to the patients, he wanted to be a doctor, and though that seemed like an unrealistic ambition, he had to practice these things if he wanted to achieve his goal. He crouched down to speak to the girl. "Hello, my name's Ash, I'm going to have to inject you today, nobody else is in the station.

Elorna knew someone was there, but didn't react.

"Okay... Um I'm just going get you over to the room where people get the injections..." He picked her up easily, and walked out, closing the door behind him. She was remarkably like a doll in his arms. Completely lifeless apart from a pulse and her breathing. He sat her down on the chair, and checked her file. Her match was a butterfly. This would be interesting. He began doing the injections, noticing no reaction in the patients expression. She remained in her open eyed sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Jackal walked over to Raksha and sat down next to her, chewing on the meat he had taken origionally.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 pm
raksha nodded at jackal, taking a bite of her own meat and ferally shreddig it off of the large hunk she held.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 pm
Jackal continued to chew.  

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100

A Classy Catastrophe

Bashful Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:36 pm
Xalin watched, the man take the other girl, "What the ***** is going on?" she muttered to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:43 pm
avan looked at the girl and then saw that she was pointing with her two fingers "what are you....." he stopped as he turned around and saw the posters on his wall "ohhh......so you wish to be a hybrid. thats actualy twice as many injections than usual but hey its your choice" he said getting out the vials.

conner sighed and sat in the circle "well i dont know much but it is just one huge room" he said as he traced his fingers across the ground "basicly its like a minny outopia for..................... our type. there is a lake ,forest, marsh, plain, and even a mountain section. you see the whole place is 10 square miles across and 3 miles high." he sighed "am i going to fast?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:53 pm
"Is there winld game?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:12 pm
conner sighed "well thats were things get tricky. you see this is all for military purposes and there are other creatures in there that are.............well more dangerous than use so this is gonna be a test of survival sort of. but yes there is wild game like rabits and squirls."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 pm
Jackal drooled slightly. "Meat... I think the whole wolf injection thing has made me crave meat more than usual..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 pm
raksha grinned, flashign her teeth.
"well, should be no problem for me...but we'll probably wind up getting split up from each other...."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

xXtommybearXx

Unholy Lunatic

6,900 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Over Easy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 am
Jackal had a crazy thought. "I might be able to track you guys down."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 am
"well, the thing is, i can fly...i'll probably head to the mountains or the forest. and even then, i'll most likely stay moving around quite a bit....it could be quite a challenge to hunt me down."
she shrugged and stared up at the ceiling.
"i wonder when we get to go into this seemingly free space..."  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 am
conner smiled "yeah but be ready for a fight cause the creatures in there are quite territorial."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff