Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco seemed un-phased as she crouched down to look at the boy who'd just thrown a kick for her face. Her differently colored eyes stared out of the shadows of her hood to meet his. "Yes. Me again..." She rocked on her heels, converse sticking out from under the cloak. "How have your choices worked out? They obviously got you a place to sleep."

Her gaze traveled around the dusty room, landing on several objects before it returned to him. He was the most interesting thing in the room by her opinions. For now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:54 pm
Mahagony

Belle woke up before her parents and went downstairs to make breakfast. She made a lot: eggs, toast, pancakes, sausage, fruit, and coffee. There was enough that there was plenty left for her parents after she ate and set aside a plate for the boy staying in the guest house. She left a note for her parents to help themselves to breakfast when they got up and went out back to the guest house. So she wouldn't startle the boy, she knocked on the door instead of just walking straight in.

Nightshade

Donni woke to the smell of coffee being made. She slipped out of bed, careful to not wake Tallya, and headed toward the kitchen. Her father was at the counter, wearing his old army fatigues, cooking. "Morning, Dad," Donni yawned and sat at the small kitchen table. "Good morning, Donni," her father grinned. "Is our guest still asleep?" "Uh huh. Sound."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:40 pm
The boy looked at Cuzco's eye's, caught in the interest of their different colors. He already knew, that was a odd thing for a person to have. "My choices?" He asked, getting to his feet. Before he could answer her question, he heard the knock. He walked over to the door and opened it, "Good morning Belle."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
Cuzco

Cuzco rocked back one more time and then sat on the floor, legs crossed under her cloak with her hands under her chin, waiting. She seemed to have to wait a lot, lately. At least she could observe sitting down.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:02 pm
Mahagony

Belle smiled. The boy had actually stayed. Cool. "Morning, kid." She held up the plate of food. "I brought you breakfast since there's no food in here at the moment." She saw the cloaked girl sitting behind him and scowled. "Who's that?" she asked. "And what's she doing in my guest house?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:09 pm
"I'm not a kid." The boy answered first, giving her a slightly annoyed look. As she asked her questions about Cuzco, his eye's drifted down to the food and looked hungrily at it. "Hm? Oh...I'm..not all that sure." He said, glancing back over at Cuzco, "What did you want again?"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Cuzco

Cuzco tilted her head to the side a bit. "I'm just an observer. I watch, and I just wanted to know how Numbers here has been getting on with his choices." Could they see her smile, it would be genuine. "Things keep getting interrupted though. I mean no intrusion." Her hair had already slipped out of her hood, slick blonde against the black, and a breath from the fabric pushed some from her face. She really needed to find a hair tie or something.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 pm
Mahagony

"Hey, I meant no offense. I just didn't know what to call you, and I didn't want to call you by a number...Did she just call you Numbers?" Belle handed the boy the plate. "Take it, dude. I brought it for you. You really need a name. A real name." She pushed a hand through her own hair. "What about Erik? It's okay if you don't like it, it was just the first name that popped into my head."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:39 pm
The boy took the food gratefully, moving to sit at the bed and dug in. He was so hungry. He looked up as she suggested a name, and thought about it. "Erik...." He looked over at Cuzco, "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:39 pm
Laying in the bed of an apartment he had simply picked the lock of Kyo yawned sitting up slowly. "Well that wasn't a bad night" he muttered. He had stolen a new pair of clothing and taken a hot shower the prior night after having to run from the two incest brothers. "Still got no luck with finding the heads" he muttered slowly putting his clothes on and looking around. He had nothing to do currently and would likely just head out into the city and keep searching.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
Cuzco

Cuzco stretched her arms, letting her head hold itself up. "It's your choice, names mean things, they can change you." She hadn't been able to remember her own name a while back, so she chose another. She had no doubt she'd done it before that as well, and she'd do it again. "Does Erik suit your choices?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 pm
Carson woke up with a yawn and proceeded to scour the kitchen for some breakfast.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm
[-Just assuming AJ and Alexander stayed together for the night.-]

AJ woke up warily, watching about herself carefully. Seeing only Alexander's sleeping form, she calmed. Her eyes glanced about to make sure that there was not anyone able to glance in, and she lifted her shirt. Carefully, she worked on re-wrapping her chest, facing away from Alexander so that he wouldn't see anything. That done, she lowered her shirt and sat down, waiting for a Alexander to wake up.

~*~

Tallya woke up shortly after Donni had left the room. It took her a little while to reestablish her surroundings, but, once she had, she ventured out of the room. Slowly, she made her way down to the kitchen, where she heard voices. She glanced in carefully. After a moment, she joined Donni at the table, speaking quietly. "Thank you for letting me stay the night." She said, her eyes looking between them.

~*~

Carter woke up groggily. He sat up, looking around himself. After a few moments of thinking, he remembered what had happened the day before. He looked over at Gin, who appeared to still be asleep. He just sat there, waiting for Gin to wake up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 pm
Ria woke and looked around wildly to reassure herself that nothing had broken into her den during the night. Content that she was still safe, she yawned and stretched. Carefully, she slipped through her maze and headed out onto the streets to hunt. People paused occasionally, looking at the odd black cat with blue swirls. She ignored them though, finding a rat and swiftly killing it. She began to eat, keeping a wary eye on people around her.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:06 pm
Nightshade

Donni smiled, and her father set down two plates at the table. "You're welcome, Tallya. You can stay longer if you want." Donni's father shot her a look, one eyebrow raised, and she returned the look. He shrugged and returned to his cooking. "Would you like some coffee, Tallya?" he asked.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games