Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:26 am
"Correct." She absently fingered the hatchet strapped to her leg "The men hunt. The men fight. The women plant, raise, and prepare the food. The women produce proper clothing. They teach the younger ones to provide for their husbands to be."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:34 am
"..... with that lifestyle in mind, a female Demi must be seen as unholy or wrong in their opinions" once again his hat covered his eyes in its shadow as as he listened to her.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:54 am
"Yes. A cruel joke by the Gods...punishment to the family of the Demi." she looked at him "They don't see that it could be a good thing. That Demi powers, female or no, could be used to strengthen the tribe, help it to better survive. Thrive even." she shook her head "But to them, it is not a woman's duty to work outside the boundaries set by our ancestors."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:56 am
..... "So then why not prove them wrong" he stood up and approached her  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:15 am
Januff sat up, surprised when he came towards her, "What do you mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:23 am
He knelt down infront of her looking her right in the eyes "What I mean is Why not do something, so great your tribe can't help but notice it. something that proves them wrong, that female Demis are just like male Demis."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:33 am
She shook her head, drawing her knees up, "I wouldn't know where to start. If my people heard of me they would send their men to come find, and kill me. I am the chief's daughter and disgraced them all by what I did. You would think family would be linient but it is the opposite. It is because I am family that they would be merciless."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 am
"Then I'll protect you" Jack said simply  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:42 am
"You hardly know me. I won't ask for that, and I'm sure I'll only cause you trouble. Honest, I only meant to satisfy my curiosity and be on my way." she stood, brushing off her skirt. "I've done that now, and I thank you for the meal." making sure her bow and arrows were secure, she turned to leave.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:45 am
"Before you go where do you plan on going? Do even have a plan?" he stood up and crossed his arms  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:57 am
She paused, looking back at him, then Leo, speaking defensively, "I never plan to do anything. I take my life one day at time and go where my interest takes me"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 am
"So your just wander off in exile as you let this injustice go by...."  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am
"This isn't exile. I chose to leave of my own will. I am free to travel the world without disapproval, and no injustice has been done. My people have done amd believed what they do for centuries, and survived. I simply just wasn't meant to live that way." she smiled a little, and took the feaher from her hair, handing it to him. "My name is Januff, and from one weary traveler to another, I hope you find what you're looking for"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:16 am
he took the feather ".... Then you can call me Jack" he smiled "I hope you find what your looking for as well" he gave her what looks like a magic token  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:27 am
She took the coin and tucked it safely away, smiling at Leo before she turned and crouched to hop down from the massive rock. "Silly fox, I'm not looking for anything.." but she knew she was. She just hadn't discovered what it was yet.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games