Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:39 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Kettil [HERE]
Proof of exam thread: Lawl. Kettil and Math.
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al or Any.
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 | Y2

I got nothing special in mind in terms of hair.

I would like to carry on the tradition of Kettil not wearing a shirt and just a vest. But there is a style of vest that I enjoy right here, despite it being on a female model. Just idk. Man it up? Rofl. Embellish it as you please~.

Tattoo that goes down his back (just in case he is in a pose where it shows, if not don't worry about it). Feel free to put MORE tattoos on him, like on his chest. Ear piercings. Beads. Feathers (maybe a feather from Freya somewhere on his person?). Want to use the owl skull from his y1? Go for it.

Important Jewelry: Bracelet Freya made. It has black, green, and blue beads and has Freya's pin in the center, somewhere there is also a pink bead hidden. He usually wears it on his right wrist.

Armbands & bracers are also awesome. You know what? Here are some pictures I enjoyed in terms of clothing styles and what not to inspire you: 01 | 02 | 03 (no not the side boob or the heels, god. FOCUS.) | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07

In terms of personality? He's still fun loving and happy-go-lucky, but he also has a bit of seriousness to him now, he's a lot more calm now...

NOW FOR ENDZELA...

Do whatever you want. Add shinies to her little leggies, or around her neck. Make her look fierce, majestic, and beautiful. idk. Artist is free to contact me with questions as far as the familiar goes.

Laying claim  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:16 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jason Kenneth
Proof of exam thread: HERE!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Ravvlet, Peas, Mitsu, zoo, Onion, chii
Any Y2 specifications? Jason's hair will be a little bit longer, he'll have a more detailed coat pattern? (Go for your life here I have no idea |D) Other then that he's pretty much the same, though if you wanna add a few little details then go nuts, ARTISTIC INTERPRETATION FTW

rooblet

User Image

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Pokerus
Proof of exam thread: HERE!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Ravvlet, Peas, Mitsu, zoo, Onion, chii
Any Y2 specifications? Pokerus will have a small set of horns on her head now, curled back just like her dragon form WE'LL PRETEND THEY ACTUALLY CURL BACK. Slightly sharper claws on her hands, and some blue coloration/scales there too. Her clothing would be of a similar style, though you can change it up a bit too. You can also add in some more dragonish features too. ARTISTIC INTERPRETATION FTW

need 2 train my pokemon up with EVs  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:08 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Terra Bethel Scythe
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pach! Then Bili, Zoo, Ravv, Al, Chi, anyone that wants to do my lil senorita.
Any Y2 specifications? Still in Spanish style clothing (your choice!), you can braid her hair in any sort of design if you want! (ICly Roch does it for her) she's gone up to a B-cup, and she's grown perhaps an inch or two taller (not that that lil amount matters in artOTL) Her makeup can change (still catrina, tho)--except she still has a multi-petal flower on her forehead, that's a tattoo. But mostly, artistic license is love<3 Oh, and she's going to pierce her ears, so something big and bangly earring-wise would be fun!

Itsa me, Marrrrriiioooo!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nevada Burns Intermediate hunter
Proof of exam thread: 1 Month Marker from her Promo post!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Synn, Peas, Keii, Zoo, Al, WHOEVER WANTS TO PICK HER UP

Coughs. So first things to change is: Simpler hairstyle. Still long brown hair, just without braids. :> If I could, have a small headband with a flower on it? Much like a Poppy flower because that is her Artifact.

Eye color: Is bright green! She wore contacts while Alaska was asleep (because purple is not natural eye color) So she's taken them out now that her twin is awake.

Outfit: Something simple like: [-] Pretty much a white dress with purple accents if you will!

For her coat, I'd like the style to be the same, just open. Example of her old coat. If she could have purple trim please!
Her scarf can be a bow scarf too still, maybe tilted to the side instead of the front?

She wears black leggings underneath and any high heeled boots would work.

I'd also like to add Purple shooting glasses because her gun is going to be a bit bigger.

Ah her Tommy gun should just go to this plus runes?
here (So just a little bit longer of a barrall and the added handle?)

She's just suppose to have a real simple design now, but artistic freedom is welcome if you find something better!

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:55 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nahm deVarr
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: any
Any Y2 specifications? Hood and scarf should remain in place, face shadowed and indistinct, with only eyes and possibly a sharp-toothed grin visible. No more long, sweeping robe, please - he should wear raggedy street clothes in layers, such as jeans with holes and leggings or sweatpants underneath, vest with t-shirt underneath and long-sleeved shirt under that. He should be wearing gloves, and his thin tail should be wrapped in fabric/bandages. No skin showing, please.

I'd like to see patches, safety pins, contrasting thread, or duct tape on the clothes - an overall ragged, patched-up/repaired look to the outfit. Please include a red patch stitched onto one end of his scarf; otherwise, have fun with the style. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:22 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Millie GO
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chi, liz, zoo, any
Any Y2 specifications? Uhh.... A slightly longer skirt. Maybe knee length? And some type of addition to the weapon... how about losing the ribbons and have some sort of heavier decorative element in their place? The picture shows three of them but I was thinking more like, one fairly thick piece of metal with a colored ring in the center. (It would look like a stackable bracelet maybe? Sorry, I suck at explaining things..)

chii likes magical girls i mean what  

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:34 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Stormy Ortega
Proof of exam thread: Here (invoking 1 month wait period even though I totally forgot to do it earlier skldfjslj)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: (no order) Zoo, Onnie, Peas, Chi, Kuro, Lil, Al, Synn, Imp, Bili, Keii
Any Y2 specifications? Y1 // More Y1

(Artist can CC really, below are options as far as clothes and stuff! Just would like to keep to a warm colored theme~ Apologies if something is worded confusingly!)

Hair
  • Is now short and uneven! Think Storm from Xmen
  • Still auburn with reddish highlights please!

Skin
  • Tanned and now has burn marks and a few scars around her arms and hands. Most of this is hidden by her gloves and bandages, but I figured I'd mention them in case the artist decides to show some off!

Coat/Scarf
  • Idk words for it, but the front is sort of like a double breasted coat that cuts off at the hips. The back is of course standard coat length with frayed ends, and the sleeves remain about the same length.
  • Pink for her scarf color and the intermediate accents! They don't have to be the pink I put down, just . . . piiiink. Scarf can be tied however you want so long as it's not hanging loosely on her!
  • I like the jewels on her sleeves so just have those match pinkish as well~

Clothes
  • I was inspired by this (though preferably in warmer colors instead) and some other mori-kei style things like this, this, and these
  • Flower accents would be super cute ( x + x ) though not necessary
  • In consideration are leggings, especially skeleton leggings, though if they clash with what the artist have in mind, it's fine to ignore them!
  • Steel toed boots up to under her knee

Accessories
  • Green stud earrings
  • A belt with a pack on one side and a runic dagger holster on the other. There is a chain hanging from the belt with a handful of what Stormy considers lucky charms: a four leaf clover, the Disney Mickey head symbol she wore along her waist as Y1, a flower, a horseshoe, and a musical eighth note. All black metal is fine!
  • Dog tags with the Sun and Moon division symbols

Weapon
  • Her greatsword has gotten longer with growth and should appear taller than her (6'2" compared to her 5'2")
  • Keep the horned hilt and make it a bit larger! I realize my refs don't include it whoops OTL
  • Rather than a straight edge like some of the refs have, I'd prefer to have the blade itself gain a more organic wave to it; the handle should remain straight. Several tooth protrusions have grown towards the tip, and above the horned hilt there should be a space left to have a small set of parrying hooks (add it between the hilt and the bottom of the actual sword; I actually forgot to draw those in and might edit a ref when I can!) I'd love it if the parrying hooks could resemble Thane's horns!
  • There should be a crack running through it similar to the one on his face shown above.
  • Black chains should be added, half for a callback to the chained phylactery Thane had as a student and half to allow Stormy some IC use for combat too close up to wield the actual weapon
  • Overall the inner blade should be black, outer white, runes and jewel purple. Handle can be gray, teeth black as well!

General Ref 1 // General Ref 2
Weapon Ref 1 // Weapon Ref 2
Possible Y2 look

Yes hello  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mimsy Kercher
Proof of exam thread: Her request is here under the 1 month thing, promo in progress here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Pref anyone I don't have official art from yet, but if you've done official art for me before and really want to pick her up, feel free to ask!
Any Y2 specifications?
- Y1 art <3
- She lost a bit of weight and dipped into the unhealthy category after losing the Higgs Boson, so most curviness is pretty much gone. :c
- Hair is longer, braids are thicker and about waist length, but can go below that. The dye fade can incorporate another color or two to compensate for the extra length, but still preferably starts with the tealish color at the top! <3
- Svensyl is more precise and a little bit smaller/less bulky now, closer to this size, more like this in appearance.
- Svensyl has a very fancy lock either embedded somewhere in him or added as one of the keychains. It emits black smoke from the keyhole. It can be anything but heart-shaped because please god no.
- For coat style, maybe something like the left one with a 'tulip' style bottom like the right one, where it's a bit longer in the back. Can double-button it too if you want! The lining of the coat is black (or just a dark color) with little constellations.
- Coat has dried blood splattered across the shoulder area.
- She can have the power button necklace again or anything here OR YOU CAN MAKE SOMETHING UP YEAHH
- Her leggings are these for this one! They're a bit more saturated than they look in the pictures, some of the instagram tagged shots on the bottom of the page show it better. c:
- If for whatever reason her right wrist is showing, she's branded there with a black 'O'/circle and two scars that make an X over it, so kind of like this, though the scars are probably not as neat/even.
- Doesn't really smile much now unless it's sinister smirk muahaha.
- All previous art is here!

Please don't feel too boxed in by that, though! I'm really flexible and as long as it fits her character, I'm usually okay with most things! <3

YOINKED BY STAE  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:19 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Vaith
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen trials proof post but the three other trial links are in his journal? I'm not sure which counts!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: zoo, onnie, chesh, synn--- actually, anybody who may be interested and im/messages me is loved ;; <3
Any Y2 specifications? design <-- SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH ARTISTIC DESIGN

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Gabriel: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23577159&page=1
Proof of exam thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=23882177#356427543
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Al, Lil, Mitsu, Peas, Onnie, whispers am I allowed to put sammpai here
Any Y2 specifications? Little to no change. I like him exactly as he is, very uptight - pristinely dressed - extra bishounen is a plus ok. And please remember his left side has wispy missing bits. But really I just love him the way he is, obviously just slightly older and wiser.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jordan Miller
Proof of exam thread: Here yeah over a year ago don't judge me
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any
Any Y2 specifications?
References:
Intermediate art
Coat/detail reference - blue eyes, hair should be about shoulderblade length, strawberry blond tipped with red
Ring - left ring finger
General clothing style - feel free to make this up. He's sort of metro. I'd like boots of some sort, but up to whoever takes this~
Weapon reference

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:42 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Miasma Aricia
Proof of exam thread: [x] (Still in progress, but it was posted over a month ago~)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: ANY AND ALL
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 ref~

If possible, I'd like her hair and hair accessories to remain relatively the same (beads and ribbon), but a few tweaks can be made~
I like her colour theme to remain mostly fuchsia/cyan/black, and outfit-wise, maybe something like this (but changed to her theme colours), and shoes like this, with straps instead and a butterfly on the side? I like the dress/pants combo she has in her Y1 ref so something like that? Fashionable, but doesn't show an excessive amount of flesh. Also butterflies. More butterflies. 8D

(Maybe a sketch ref here tomorrow idk)

User Image  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:07 pm
exclaim PRE META CUTOFF FOR SELF REFERENCE! exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:27 am
His exam was finished before the cut-off, I just am scatterbrained @ posting @@ <3

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Efflo
Proof of exam thread: Link!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo
Any Y2 specifications?

Y1 Art

He hasn't changed a lot, the only specifications are a few more scars, a small tattoo on his hip and meta-lock on his skull helm. Potentially would like him to have more clothes? IDK would love to discuss ideas *__* He's still basically a grumpy little pony, though his grumpiness is less sad at the moment and more of him just being a brat. He is still childish and a shorty when compared to others, but his age would be around 18 now so he's a little older.

mare
Artist

Precious Cutie-Pie

14,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:56 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Washington Becker
Proof of exam thread: promotion req
PREFERRED ARTISTS: omg I forgot to fill this part out LOL IDC if you think you can draw a sort of solid looking - oh ******** being pc, if you can draw a big black guy holler at me
Any Y2 specifications? he has like a 5 o'clock shadow going now & I'd like his coat buttoned up & his scarf tucked into it if possible idk

WEAPON: I would like sally to go from being a buckler to like a teardrop style shield, like these:
this is a good kind of before after pic, buckler round shield next to a teardrop
i don't want it to be this wide but the height is right

hi

this is super late so this is premeta too
original art
some mo art
in red
guy @ the end
this fella
shot of his wep

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games