Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
..::[The Sad Cafe]::..|Accepting&&Open| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This cafe doesn't actually exist.
  I know. haha.
  WHAT!? I've been liiiiied tooooo.....
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:16 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:47 pm
emotion_yatta  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm
[Want me to remake this?]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:25 pm
((Wait, wait, wait!!! I'm baaaaack! No more hiatus! ))  

Drunken_Ninja08

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 pm
Only say what you are positive about.

Ashriel nodded, going closer to Lucy. She was ready to go with Lucy to go out.

Otherwise, you open the door for regret.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:11 pm
(I can post here still too. But whatever's easiest for everyone I'm fine with. )
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

The old SUV was parked around the corner of the cafe in an off to the side privet driveway/ delivery lane type deal. In summer the great trees that went along the sidewalks shaded the entrance for a short way, making you feel like you drove or walked through some kind of nature gate. Now though the leaves were turning, and pretty soon they'd have to watch out for icicles.

Misery had always let Lucy park there, which was really nice, not many employers cared if their workers had adequate lighting in their parking lots or a safe place for the employees to stash their vehicles all day.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Drunken_Ninja08

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 pm
"I'm...I'm gonna head out first." Roanan stepped outside, taking slow and steady breaths to calm himself and compose what was left of his emotions. Tap. Tap. Tap. He began to retrace his steps, following the walk he took before arriving at the cafe. He remembered the steps and how fast he walked. His heart slowed and he felt a calm overcome him. He sighed, a smile beginning to crawl back as the wind blew a lazy song through his hair and by his ears. A few minutes later, he arrived at his apartment. It wasn't as far as he'd initially thought. He sighed as he sat down on the steps. Three flights of stairs would be difficult.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 pm
((Debating on joining... Fill me in on what's happened so far, please? smile ))  

DecafKitten

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm
.Misery, you cannot have it without having Happiness.

Misery watched as the cafe slowly began to clear out, the day coming to a close. She began to do the side work that was left in preparation for the cafe to close for the night.

.Just as you cannot Hate without Love.

-Truthfully, I dont really know whats been happening.... lol]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:36 pm
(I remember~
T'was the first day at the cafe -> everyone made their unique and dramatic appearances, some with more details than others. For the most part everyone in the sad cafe magically seems to have found their way there, where none of their problems or issues seem to be aggravated (though re-hashed is almost a given at this point). People can relax, eat and drink their favorite snacks, and some really good looking dessets.
While here, people started meeting kindred spirits and building social supports with Misery as kind of a benevolent over seer.

-> Right now Lucy and Ashriel are going to help Roanan move some heavy stuff into his apartment. He's moving away from his dad. Ashriel is kind of interested in staying out overnight just to see if her parents (who seemingly aren't all that interested in her) react. Lucy's just trying to be helpful (she does work at the cafe after all) she volunteered her truck for the job.
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Ⓛⓤⓒⓨ

Lucy parked on the side of the road down the street a ways from Roanan's apratment building. He had been right in that it was tiny. She hoped the rent was at least reasonable for the space he'd been given.

Though, she supposed, at least it wasn't too far away from downtown.
She hopped out of her seat and closed the door with it's typical heavy door thunk waiting until Ashriel did the same before she walked over.

in the sky…

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out