Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:43 pm
(Ah. Well, better hurry, or Rowena's going to end up taking over. I'm not trying to do that, but it seems to be what's happening...)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Whoa." Rowena watched the shadows form and walk about wide-eyed. That's almost like what I can do, she thought. "Well then," she said, trying to sound casual, "I guess we should head to the Tower then. I mean, since those shadow of yours--er, ours, I guess--are setting off the traps that would keep us from getting there."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:05 pm
"Don't get so cocky." Alexia said, commanding her shadow to open to door and got hit by a rock or something, "You think they'd just set up traps outside?" The shadows went in and more traps could be heard. After a bit, the shadows were at everyone's feet as normal. "All the traps are gone." Alexia announced, going to the door, "Be careful though."  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:12 pm
Zury finished healing Princess. She pulled her hands back. "wow...and I thought my gifts were cool," she said, rubbing her head. She stood again, and said, "Stretch them out...I'm not really experienced in wings, but I think they're about the same..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Rowena seemed to shrink a bit. "I didn't mean to come off as sounding cocky," she said quietly and followed Alexia to the door. When she stepped up behind the winged girl, a mechanical voice from the door said, "Titan recognized. Voice recognition required. State codename." Rowena immediately stepped back again, startled by the voice, and pulled her hood back over her face.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:53 pm
Alexia stretched out her wings to show Zury she had done a prefect job and then folded them in as she elbowed Rowena in the side in a kind of friendly manner, giving her a look that said to do as the magic voice box said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:07 pm

Rowena looked nervously at Alexia, but she nodded and stepped back up to where the Tower had spoken to her. The mechanical voice repeated, "State codename." Rowena swallowed and spoke, her already-husky voice taking on a slightly lower, huskier sound. "Raven." The voice said, "Voice recognized. Titan admitted," and the door slid open.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:59 am
Nik looked amazed the automatic door. "did you use magic to open it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:09 am
(lol your characer is so cute.)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 am
"Hmm well that's a story" he said shaking his head as he laughed turning and starting to walk away. ""Well if you just plan to kill what I already hurt with them you might as well follow just not to close I wouldn't want to hurt someone at good looking at you" Brink said looking back with a scary smirk as he turned back and started walking. There was a bank in the town and he was feeling the need to cause a bit more chaos for the day.

"There" kyo muttered as he looked out from behind an alleyway. He had watched the boy since the start and when the wolves and other girl came he kept low and hidden. "A hero yea right" he muttered shaking his head as he slinked down the wall and put his head between his hands. He wanted to help take the boy to justice but it seemed that fighting him from what he could see was gonna be hard. "He control's gravity and what it looks like as to be force to" he muttered sitting there plotting out a few things as he stood up looking back out at them as they were walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:05 pm
"As flattering as that is, I can take care of myself." Skye said, smiling back at him with her own twisted smile. She dismissed her wolves, feeling that they weren't needed anymore and decided to follow this boy. He was interesting and wondered what he'll do next.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Rowena shook her head, hiding a small smile at Nikolai's awe. "No, not magic," she said. "It's electronics. Mechanical stuff." She snuck a nervous glance at Alexia. "Should we go in?" she asked.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:51 pm
Zury smiled. "I think we should....I mean we're here already, aren't we?" she said. She started to braid her hair to the side.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:50 pm
"Come on." Alexia said, going in, "I'm tired and I don't think your mom and her old friends would mind us being here. Since we do have a connection to them and all." She wandered around the tower, hoping the others were following. The tower was filled with dust and cobwebs from unuse and the winged girl put on her ninja mask to keep from sneezing. She eventually found the old living room of the tower. "This is one awesome place to watch television." she said, impressed finally.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:56 pm

"My--?" Rowena choked on the words. She followed Alexia into the tower. Looking around at the dust and cobwebs, her fingers itched to do some serious cleaning, but she didn't want to set off any traps that might be active inside the tower. "How did you know?" she asked in a whisper, coming up beside the winged girl. "I never said anything."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:02 pm
"Your mothers a bird?? I thought your part demon." Nik asked looking at her body very closely popping her personal space bubble looking for feathers.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games