Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Code Lyoko .:Closed//RemakeIn16days:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 pm
(Yeah I didn't like all that fullbringer stuff but yes they're entrance was bad a** :3 Also can Crystal be the first to find the scanners?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 pm
Forever_Hikaru
(Yeah I didn't like all that fullbringer stuff but yes they're entrance was bad a** :3 Also can Crystal be the first to find the scanners?)

I liked fullbring...  

Optimus Maximus

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:52 pm
((I liked how Ginjo was all "Your Getsuga Tenshou sucks" and Ichigo is all. "Dude, that was just a practice swing." Then he goes Super Saiyan on his @$$! ))

Luckily, Dante pulled Virgil back just before the twin collided with the thing. "Touch me again, and I will break your f*cking arm off and beat you to death with it." Virgil said and glared at Aaron. "Yeah, for once I agree with Virgil, this thing looks like it's bad news dude, and plus, he will break your arm, he did it once in 6th grade, I heard the bone snap and everything." Dante said, hoping Virgil would calm down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm
Railey walked to the store and bought some lettuce and carrots. She walked back the school with her gracery bag. Walking across campus, she saw some of her friends who asked her to play some soccer, but she shook her head and said she was busy with something and continued on her way to her room, humming.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:04 pm
((Pirate, I just noticed your sig. I hope that's sarcasm, because sarcasm doesn't always work in the form of text. >_>))

"Christ, calm down! You guys are getting are way too worked up over this!" Aaron said with a bit of a nervous smile as he held up his hands in defense. "Really now, what's the worst that could happen just by touching the damn thing? Look, if you're all too chicken, I'll do it myself; watch!" he said going up to the device and giving it a simple poke. "See? We're all still alive, the world is intact, and there's not a single rip to be found in the fabric of time and space."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:18 pm
((I should probably put it's sarcasm,so far no ones assumed it wasn't but ya...I got it from a shirt that this Assistant RA had at upward bound,college program for highshchoolers,you go take classes at a colleg for however long your priogram lasts,mine lasted six weeks and everyone ahd to go out to santa barbara and stay at a hotel,we took classes at UCSB and went on trips,like a dodger game and to colleges and on the last wek thje was a six flags trip and she was in line for a ride with me and i asked her what it meant and she explained it and it was an inside joke.she was taught us a lecture on LGBTQ once cause she was pansexual))  

Optimus Maximus

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:26 am
- OOC: *blinks sleepily* Ung... I thought there was a switch to turn it on. =o= *yawns* I forgot how the damn thing works. -  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:26 am
Angel in my Dreams
- OOC: *blinks sleepily* Ung... I thought there was a switch to turn it on. =o= *yawns* I forgot how the damn thing works. -

(lol there is. It's behind a panel in the side of it if I remember correctly)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:20 pm
(I thought it was in another room O.o And since no one replied...Crystal is gonna find the scanners razz )

Crystal ended up in some kind of weird sci-fi room with these three coffin things. She started inspecting them, wondering what they really were and what they were used for.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:27 pm
Forever_Hikaru
(I thought it was in another room O.o And since no one replied...Crystal is gonna find the scanners razz )

Crystal ended up in some kind of weird sci-fi room with these three coffin things. She started inspecting them, wondering what they really were and what they were used for.

(there's the scanner room, and below that is the room they are in where the super computer is.)  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:55 pm
"Oh God forbid I get paranoid over some weird computer thing in a factory full of broken crap." Virgil said and rolled his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:55 pm
"Exactly. A broken factory. Even if this thing was in pristine condition, the chances of it having any power are slim to none." Aaron said easily as he leaned against the structure, knocking off a loose panel in the process. "Hm? Well, hello there, what's this?" he said spotting a lever that had been hidden behind the panel. "And what do you do, hmm?" he said with a kitty smile as he moved to pull the lever, the curiosity unbearable.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:11 am
(Thought the scanner room was below the super computer...)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:16 am
((It is, we're just using super computer to refer to the machine powering it all and the thing with the off switch.))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:28 am
Forever_Hikaru
(Thought the scanner room was below the super computer...)

(what Zelly said. It's pretty much like a home computer. The room where Jeremy would be is like the computer screen and keyboard and all. The actual computer part, like the processor and all is below the scanner room.)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games